Wish i lived in LA...Dope lil concept

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+21  105
78 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

2 months ago '16        #1
1060 page views
7 comments

seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 9058 9 K  Slaps total: 2749 2 K
Wish i lived in LA...Dope lil concept

I was looking for shoes out right now and didnt like what I seen. I wonderd what it could take to make your own and ran into this video from vice. dope lil watch. dude has a shop in L.A. where you can go learn to make customs form scratch.

another dope video that popped up after of another custom maker who blew up painting shoes.

Last edited by seatownslayer; 10-02-2022 at 03:39 PM..
+11   

best
worst
7 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 85356 85 K  Slaps total: 5298 5 K
Was just thinking about how to make some sneakers. And my own car too

Light skin Tyler the creator had mad adlibs and and sound effects and sneaker dude looks like breaking bad Jessie from the side in the car

Last edited by BrooklynDamien; 10-07-2022 at 01:07 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '10        #3
M2CEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18281 18 K  Slaps total: 2906 2 K
dope
+1   

2 months ago '18        #4
Sick Flair 
Props total: 32218 32 K  Slaps total: 2428 2 K
You don't have to live in LA just source what you need from the net. Ain't sh*t special out here but high a*s bills.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #5
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 9058 9 K  Slaps total: 2749 2 K
 Sick Flair said
You don't have to live in LA just source what you need from the net. Ain't sh*t special out here but high a*s bills.
i was more just jealous my city dont have this sh*t. im in major city so youd think maybe we have something like it...but na...my pops knows how to sew with the best of em tho. use to make his own sh*t in the 70s and my bro prom tux and my cousin interior. making shoes is another type of beast you need a lot of special tools and the materials they use they make sure you can get the exact same kind buy working with one provider and making sure they only make it for them... youd get close enough stuff but not exact all shoes makers do that and so do clothing or your just gonna be putting out lone sh*t every one can make. ive looked into sourcing shoes piece by piece and its not a market at all. never found one shred of evidence where to start beside making your own sh*t hand made. you think youd be able to find soles to work of off but ive never seen a icy blue or any thing worth while to be had piece by piece.. i wish.. if you know of anything id love to see it id fu*k with i and give it a shot.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #6
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 29758 29 K  Slaps total: 2560 2 K
 seatownslayer said
i was more just jealous my city dont have this sh*t. im in major city so youd think maybe we have something like it...but na...my pops knows how to sew with the best of em tho. use to make his own sh*t in the 70s and my bro prom tux and my cousin interior. making shoes is another type of beast you need a lot of special tools and the materials they use they make sure you can get the exact same kind buy working with one provider and making sure they only make it for them... youd get close enough stuff but not exact all shoes makers do that and so do clothing or your just gonna be putting out lone sh*t every one can make. ive looked into sourcing shoes piece by piece and its not a market at all. never found one shred of evidence where to start beside making your own sh*t hand made. you think youd be able to find soles to work of off but ive never seen a icy blue or any thing worth while to be had piece by piece.. i wish.. if you know of anything id love to see it id fu*k with i and give it a shot.
Just Google shoemakers forum in Google. Or start your own group from the same type of search from YouTube. Never be afraid to reach out.

And I have to remind you, where your located DOESNT MATTER...unless your talking brick and mortar. ..the internet game is tether free.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #7
Sick Flair 
Props total: 32218 32 K  Slaps total: 2428 2 K
 seatownslayer said
There's a homie that's on here that is way further into the shoes than I am. @ no clue where he's from, but he has skills. Most of the tools you can get online, and there are a ton of videos on how to do it. I was making luxury bags and I was trying to get into sneakers but could get there. I'll PM you with some info on tools. Can't lie the sh*t ain't cheap.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #8
HeGotBeatz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2736 2 K  Slaps total: 218 218
 Sick Flair said
There's a homie that's on here that is way further into the shoes than I am. @ no clue where he's from, but he has skills. Most of the tools you can get online, and there are a ton of videos on how to do it. I was making luxury bags and I was trying to get into sneakers but could get there. I'll PM you with some info on tools. Can't lie the sh*t ain't cheap.
@seatownslayer

good look @sick flair

def not a cheap hobby at all. there are plenty of sources out there for material but be careful cause its alot of wolves out too that will try to take advantage of you being new and sell you things at an inflated price. check out my ig and feel free to hit me up if u got any questions.

also dont post ur best ideas online, big companies watching.. heres a pair i did last year that got slept on but its cool when nike does it.

vs (shoe of the year they say)

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  75
Kyrie Irving: “You have to guard, You're not gonna lock me up”
30 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+46online now  46
steph curry picks his all time starting 5...no bron no kobe
79 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+51online now  42
Image(s) inside How A 28 Year Old Built a Side Hustle That Brings in $30,000 a Month
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-44online now  19
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 CMFT Low "University Blue"
48 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy