Shame Shame Bradshaw critics…..

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+48  64
154 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '15        #1
604 page views
8 comments

Tripsev 
Props total: 8763 8 K  Slaps total: 3818 3 K
Shame Shame Bradshaw critics…..

visit this link https://www.espn.com/nfl/ .. wo-s-last-year

Terry Bradshaw announced Sunday that he has battled cancer two times in the last year.

Bradshaw, the Hall of Fame quarterback who is an analyst on Fox's NFL pregame show, discussed his conditions and treatments on the air, referring to an incident that occurred last Sunday in the studio.

"Last week on this show, I ran out of breath, and Howie [Long] helped me up. And a lot of people are asking what's wrong with me, what's happened to me physically," he said. "I just want to address it and let you know what has happened in my life. In November, I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. I went to the Yale University Medical Center -- surgery, treatment. As of today, I am bladder cancer free. That's the good news.

"Then in March, feeling good. I had a bad neck. I get an MRI. Now, we find a tumor in my left neck. And it's a Merkel cell tumor, which is a rare form of skin cancer. So I had that surgery done at M.D. Anderson in Houston.

"Folks, I may not look like my old self, but I feel like my old self. I'm cancer free, I'm feeling great. And over time, I'm going to be back to where I normally am."

A decorated quarterback who led the Pittsburgh Steelers to their first four Super Bowl titles in a 14-year career, Bradshaw has remained in the spotlight well after his retirement from playing. The No. 1 overall pick in the 1970 NFL draft out of Louisiana Tech, Bradshaw was a two-time Super Bowl MVP and won the NFL Most Valuable Player award in 1978, eventually graduating to the television world.

Often overlooked in an era of traditional, drop-back passers, the 6-foot-3 Bradshaw, who typically played at 220 pounds, was fleet of foot in his heyday as well. All told, he ran for 2,257 yards and 32 touchdowns in his career.

Bradshaw has led advertising campaigns for several corporations, has been a staple in the Fox pregame and halftime studio, and has even been a part of a reality show with his family, "The Bradshaw Bunch."

Honestly, I know this is probably formatted terribly, I’ll take my slaps….

But BX most healthiest were knocking dude for sounding like his brain was off a couple weeks ago….just goes to show you gotta ask yourself what you don’t know about someone before you judge them for something like this.
+3   

best
worst
8 comments

2 months ago '12        #2
NYCBravado 
Props total: 9302 9 K  Slaps total: 1031 1 K
Well he’s older. Played Football back when it was super violent. In the end? So long as he’s good. He’s like a B level Charles Barkley to me. I enjoy his silly comments.
+2   

2 months ago '06        #3
aussie08 
Props total: 12633 12 K  Slaps total: 843 843
Least talked about multi champion ever
+1   

2 months ago '16        #4
Ldogg310v2 
Props total: 22378 22 K  Slaps total: 2279 2 K
Good for him. After the Chadwick boseman sh*t, I never really joke or comment about anyone looking or acting a certain way. You never know what people are going thru personally, just cause u see them on TV don't make them any less human than you.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #5
DA BOOG MANE 
Props total: 26538 26 K  Slaps total: 6194 6 K
 NYCBravado said
Well he’s older. Played Football back when it was super violent. In the end? So long as he’s good. He’s like a B level Charles Barkley to me. I enjoy his silly comments.
A lot of concussion protocol violations was def going on back then smh
+1   

2 months ago '11        #6
The Bearded One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13796 13 K  Slaps total: 1346 1 K
 aussie08 said
Least talked about multi champion ever
Because he's overrated.
+2   

2 months ago '07        #7
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x147
Props total: 210854 210 K  Slaps total: 35088 35 K
I just don't like racists so if cancer takes him oh well. World needs to get rid of these enigmas
+1   

2 months ago '15        #8
Tripsev  OP
 Bkjj11 said
I just don't like racists so if cancer takes him oh well. World needs to get rid of these enigmas
Is he racist?

2 months ago '15        #9
Tripsev  OP
 DA BOOG MANE said
A lot of concussion protocol violations was def going on back then smh
They only cared about having the most violent tackles lol. I loved it personally, but it wasn’t my head on the table.

Now, it’s hard to watch because I know the health risks each one of those hits brings.

It’s all about perspective I guess.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Xbox Series X wins Black Friday
42 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+39online now  15
Video inside Old head Passport Bros winning