LA going through it.

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+22  87
79 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '14        #1
4761 page views
100 comments

Docviticus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x78
Props total: 223996 223 K  Slaps total: 53434 53 K
LA going through it.

+28   

best
worst
100 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 75719 75 K  Slaps total: 13782 13 K
The stinch is horrendous
Nothing new this has been an issue for 20 years

Last edited by Xiox; 10-02-2022 at 03:57 PM..
+21   

2 months ago '04        #3
ddash 
Props total: 95893 95 K  Slaps total: 6957 6 K
why is everything called un something now lol

Unhoused, unalive unman, unwoman
+24   

2 months ago '20        #4
It's just the new go to word at the moment
+2   

2 months ago '18        #5
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 37764 37 K  Slaps total: 3501 3 K

the homeless need some help.
+22   

2 months ago '20        #6
 Mr Tibbs said

the homeless need some help.
Most of them have a drug problem that they need to kick before they can get right
+15   

2 months ago '15        #7
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54271 54 K  Slaps total: 7102 7 K
Out of sight out of mind confine to skid row and the like no longer an option surprised they aren't locking people away somewhere if not jail guess you have to bring back sanatoriums
+2   

2 months ago '21        #8
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23598 23 K  Slaps total: 3460 3 K
And it's going to be a lot worse when nearly every country drops the US dollar do to the FED pumping it up.

Russia, China, India, etc.

I know people that personally won't buy anything in dollars at all atm.

They are trying to prevent the EU and Africa from doing the same thing but it's going to happen and it's not going to be pretty for the US.

Literally way too much fu*king corruption in the US.
+8   

2 months ago '15        #9
Jad95 
Props total: 12159 12 K  Slaps total: 1339 1 K
 TheIronyIsThat said
And it's going to be a lot worse when nearly every country drops the US dollar do to the FED pumping it up.

They are trying to prevent the EU and Africa from doing the same thing but it's going to happen and it's not going to be pretty for the US.

How long before that happens in your opinion? I’m just curious, not too into economics
+3   

2 months ago '05        #10
SoReal 
Props total: 6613 6 K  Slaps total: 481 481
@3:02 Karen still feels entitled even though she's homeless.
+9   

2 months ago '16        #11
MasterLord466 
Props total: 4126 4 K  Slaps total: 852 852
Cali is sh*thole fu*k LA

2 months ago '18        #12
Demonmarcus 
Props total: 6204 6 K  Slaps total: 355 355
sh*t popped up on my YouTube feed the other day and I watched this sh*t like 30 times laughing like fu*k I was high tho.... LA is truly fu*ked in all seriousness
+6   

2 months ago '21        #13
HesOnFire 
Props total: 4811 4 K  Slaps total: 271 271
Imma take my camera down skidrow so y’all can see the hopelessness sh*t is a sad sight to see. What do you think is the best solution for all the homeless out here? A lot of these ppl are mentally ill
+13   

2 months ago '21        #14
 Jad95 said
How long before that happens in your opinion? I’m just curious, not too into economics
Here is a good article about it :

With this war with Ukraine and Russia ( which in my opinion is mostly due to the fact that Russia has been dumping their dollar reserves and moving away from it since 2014— which were literally due to Americas continuous threats and sanctions) will be the end of it.

This war is mostly an attempt to prevent de-dollarization of countries, which is the main reason they went after Saddam and Kaddafi. Russia on the other hand can't just be "taken out" and de-stabilized like Iraq and Libya, which is why the US was trying to set up camp in Ukraine as a base of operations.

Now that has all backfired and the longer Russia deals with American "sanctions" the more they will develop independence from it.

A lot of countries are already removing the dollar in favor of trading with the Chinese and their yuan.

^ Look at how many are making more deals with China.

Countries in general don't want to be held hostage by the dollar.

And even though they might still trade the dollar; it will lose a lot of it's value.

People thought it was bound to happen regardless within 6-8 years but...all of this Ukraine sh*t probably sped it up. Especially after the Nordstream nonsense.

In my opinion, this will be a perfect time for Africa to unite and start breaking away from the shackles of their past colonization.

But they will literally have to UNITE the majority of countries.

Last edited by TheIronyIsThat; 10-02-2022 at 06:32 PM..
+8   

2 months ago '15        #15
Jad95 
 TheIronyIsThat said
Here is a good article about it :

With this war with Ukraine and Russia ( which in my opinion is mostly due to the fact that Russia has been dumping their dollar reserves and moving away from it since 2014— which were literally due to Americas continuous threats and sanctions) will be the end of it.

This war is mostly an attempt to prevent de-dollarization of countries, which is the main reason they went after Saddam and Kaddafi. Russia on the other hand can't just be "taken out" and de-stabilized like Iraq and Libya, which is why the US was trying to set up camp in Ukraine as a base of operations.

Now that has all backfired and the longer Russia deals with American "sanctions" the more they will develop independence from it.

A lot of countries are already removing the dollar in favor of trading with the Chinese and their yuan.

Countries in general don't want to be held hostage by the dollar.

And even though they might still trade the dollar; it will lose a lot of it's value.

People thought it was bound to happen regardless within 6-8 years but...all of this Ukraine sh*t probably sped it up. Especially after the Nordstream nonsense.

In my opinion, this will be a perfect time for Africa to unite and start breaking away from the shackles of their past colonization.

But they will literally have to UNITE the majority of countries.
Thank for the links I’ll definitely check those out later tonight when I get off.

So what would the alternative global currency be? The ruble is not dependable I would a*sume, and I hear all kinds of stories about the Chinese economy being on the brink with that whole housing bs.
+5   

2 months ago '22        #16
MONEY WORLD 
Props total: 5221 5 K  Slaps total: 4741 4 K
 Doc Mobster said

This is what happens when libs run a city

#votered2022

2 months ago '21        #17
 Jad95 said
Thank for the links I’ll definitely check those out later tonight when I get off.

So what would the alternative global currency be? The ruble is not dependable I would a*sume, and I hear all kinds of stories about the Chinese economy being on the brink with that whole housing bs.
I don't know but if it's not the USD then it will probably end up being the yuan...unless America decides that it wants to take a chance to start an all out war over it.

I just know the basic sh*t about most of this, mostly the political side, but you should follow some of the economist on Youtube like this guy Marko:

Edit:

Also:

China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994

Last edited by TheIronyIsThat; 10-02-2022 at 06:42 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '17        #18
KINGMFCOLD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 13856 13 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
 MasterLord466 said
Cali is sh*thole fu*k LA
That's ignorant as fu*k to say. Literally alot of major cities in the U.S. has this same issue. Do a little research
+3   

2 months ago '14        #19
freezetag 
Props total: 32125 32 K  Slaps total: 2592 2 K
I love LA but that place is a zoo
+4   

2 months ago '15        #20
Jad95 
 TheIronyIsThat said
I don't know but if it's not the USD then it will probably end up being the yuan...unless America decides that it wants to take a chance to start an all out war over it.

Makes sense, Definitely feels like the world is on some sort of collision course. Too many problems with no real solutions, the world don’t seem like it can sustain this sh*t.
+3   

2 months ago '22        #21
George Latore 
Props total: 1071 1 K  Slaps total: 91 91
 HesOnFire said
Imma take my camera down skidrow so y’all can see the hopelessness sh*t is a sad sight to see. What do you think is the best solution for all the homeless out here? A lot of these ppl are mentally ill
Imagine if all them trillions that went to (and continue to go to) Ukraine went to getting the homeless off the streets
+7   

2 months ago '15        #22
Jad95 
 George Latore said
Imagine if all them trillions that went to (and continue to go to) Ukraine went to getting the homeless off the streets
They got the money for whatever they want. That’s the thing they don’t give a fu*k about the homeless until election time.
+8   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #23
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 74025 74 K  Slaps total: 42650 42 K
Give every citizen $500 every two months

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #24
GoldenKnight 
Props total: 7758 7 K  Slaps total: 5468 5 K
Stay woke L.A.

+1   

2 months ago '06        #25
Sammyboi22 
Props total: 12965 12 K  Slaps total: 1235 1 K
 TheIronyIsThat said

So tell me how Russia, India and China are going to do that. They’re going to fu*k up relations with the country who keeps them fed and happy?

Russia is a sinking ship, China is entering an economic crisis and India is a 3rd world country outside of if you’re rich.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  79
Kyrie Irving: “You have to guard, You're not gonna lock me up”
30 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+46online now  45
steph curry picks his all time starting 5...no bron no kobe
79 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+51online now  38
Image(s) inside How A 28 Year Old Built a Side Hustle That Brings in $30,000 a Month
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-44online now  12
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 CMFT Low "University Blue"
48 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy