Nadia COD cheating story

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '14        #1
9462 page views
134 comments

Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22458 22 K  Slaps total: 13432 13 K
Nadia COD cheating story

Craziest thing is their are streamers defending her, tgese faze clan guys seem suspect too.
+13   

best
worst
134 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '13        #2
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 75018 75 K  Slaps total: 12615 12 K
i came across this on the steam forums.

Crazy how cod allows this cheater to run freely lol. MW2 gonna be a hackerfest
+17   

2 months ago '21        #3
Popolo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27762 27 K  Slaps total: 3516 3 K
.25 K/D??? My wife hasn't played since BO2 and did better than that during the open beta last week!

A lot of these dudes simp for the worst reasons. Funny how things got exposed.
+17   

2 months ago '11        #4
pbballin 
Props total: 7866 7 K  Slaps total: 419 419
So shorty uses VPN and plays vs bots in Brazil with a 9.25 K/D? then goes to a COD event and has a .25 K/D? LOL

If it wasn't a female these simps thought looked good, she would've been gone a long time ago.
+42   

2 months ago '05        #5
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 136107 136 K  Slaps total: 15047 15 K
People were cheating on COD online back in the day with the original Modern Warfare and that was like 2007

I stop playing that sh*t back then and it's almost 2023.

COD players lost

+54   

2 months ago '14        #6
breezeus313 
Props total: 16457 16 K  Slaps total: 972 972
twitch is just like Hollywood
full of liars and wierdos
+47   

2 months ago '14        #7
Cboyaki  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 7646 7 K  Slaps total: 648 648
i think i see a clip of her on twitter at the beta event shooting at team mates

she butters
+11   

2 months ago '04        #8
infam0uskills 
Props total: 17878 17 K  Slaps total: 1075 1 K
if you cant do it on lan, or show glimpses of your skills on lan, or remotely come close to your stats online at lan then yes youre using something for an advantage.

whether its vpn, cronus devices, esp, aimbot, etc if you cant do it on lan; youre questionable at best, cheater at worse.
+12   

2 months ago '18        #9
TexasPlayaMayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 24145 24 K  Slaps total: 18404 18 K
 infam0uskills said
if you cant do it on lan, or show glimpses of your skills on lan, or remotely come close to your stats online at lan then yes youre using something for an advantage.

whether its vpn, cronus devices, esp, aimbot, etc if you cant do it on lan; youre questionable at best, cheater at worse.
What is lan? Whats the difference?
+1   

2 months ago '16        #10
HoodrichMike 
Props total: 8711 8 K  Slaps total: 1694 1 K
 TexasPlayaMayne said
Itís like playing opponents in person instead of across the country or whatever. On another note idk how so many ppl enjoy watching others play video games. I always hated when it wasnít my turn to play while growing up lol. So itís safe to say I have no idea who these nerd streamers are
+45   

2 months ago '04        #11
infam0uskills 
Props total: 17878 17 K  Slaps total: 1075 1 K
 TexasPlayaMayne said

A LAN event is a gathering of people with computers in a certain location, establishing a local area network (LAN) for the primary purpose of multiplayer video gaming.

she was invited to the recent cod: mw2 beta lan event; she proclaims shes the best cod warzone player etc, and she did abysmal at the event nowhere near the level of skill she does on a daily when playing from home. Which further fuels claims she's not a legit player.

I personally never heard of her or watched her play, but the drama been spreading over a few platforms.
+19   

2 months ago '21        #12
FLA steppa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2699 2 K  Slaps total: 156 156
Quick question is it hard to become a popular streamer?

2 months ago '22        #13
Leroy N Skillet 
Props total: 4055 4 K  Slaps total: 943 943
Wtf are y'all talkn bout?
+13   

2 months ago '20        #14
Iron Stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14372 14 K  Slaps total: 2508 2 K
It’s been a crusade of white males tryna get shawty banned or hate on her and they still haven’t proved anything lmao I’ve never seen a community of dudes more in shambles

bi*ches play games too

2 months ago '18        #15
YouSmokeReggie 
Props total: 11933 11 K  Slaps total: 1388 1 K
So a female gamer basically takes advantage of bots and gullible men by lying to said men, that she is GOAT status and she ends up getting invited to a legit Call of duty BETA TEST event for other popular gamers

Well she went from droppin a 9.25 kd (damn near 10 k*lls before being k*lled) to just .25 (bi*ch couldn’t even crack a enemy vest)

As a n*gga that uses a Cronus zen on 2k, she shoulda kept her a*s in the house

She knew what she was gettin into. Same with PUBG players, sh*t is funny how you can notice who’s using a zen

Tell them to shoot a gun with no bullets and listen to that rapid fire sound like a vibrator

But it’s also easy commands to turn it off if need be

Like if a viewer claims I’m cheatin and I wanna lie for whatever reason I’ll just hold MENU while pressing Down on the arrows to turn my sh*t off then it’s a regular controller. Press the same buttons again and the lights come on lmao

Idek if I’m good at games anymore tbh I been cheatin on sh*t soo long since gta mods when I had a RGH trinity slim. Still got both of them, I can’t come to throwing them away. They collectors to me now

I jus don’t got the patience to be playing multiplayer wit ppl that don’t have common sense or with people who Wait n Bait for k*lls .

And a lot of games took out cheats so the zen is a nice way to grind easier

2 months ago '08        #16
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46012 46 K  Slaps total: 3569 3 K
How can it not be obvious she is playing against bots?
+2   

2 months ago '17        #17
Drewsmit 
Props total: 32430 32 K  Slaps total: 4132 4 K
 FLA steppa said
Quick question is it hard to become a popular streamer?
Without t*ts and white skin, yes
+28   

2 months ago '18        #18
TexasPlayaMayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 24145 24 K  Slaps total: 18404 18 K
 YouSmokeReggie said
So a female gamer basically takes advantage of bots and gullible men by lying to said men, that she is GOAT status and she ends up getting invited to a legit Call of duty BETA TEST event for other popular gamers

Well she went from droppin a 9.25 kd (damn near 10 k*lls before being k*lled) to just .25 (bi*ch couldn’t even crack a enemy vest)

As a n*gga that uses a Cronus zen on 2k, she shoulda kept her a*s in the house

She knew what she was gettin into. Same with PUBG players, sh*t is funny how you can notice who’s using a zen

Tell them to shoot a gun with no bullets and listen to that rapid fire sound like a vibrator

But it’s also easy commands to turn it off if need be

Like if a viewer claims I’m cheatin and I wanna lie for whatever reason I’ll just hold MENU while pressing Down on the arrows to turn my sh*t off then it’s a regular controller. Press the same buttons again and the lights come on lmao

Idek if I’m good at games anymore tbh I been cheatin on sh*t soo long since gta mods when I had a RGH trinity slim. Still got both of them, I can’t come to throwing them away. They collectors to me now

I jus don’t got the patience to be playing multiplayer wit ppl that don’t have common sense or with people who Wait n Bait for k*lls .

And a lot of games took out cheats so the zen is a nice way to grind easier
Cheating is wack af and you know too much about it.

Its a video game, dont you have fun even when you lose? Like what do you get out of logging in and just putting up fake stats just because??

To impress 12yr old randos?

These stats do absolutely nothing and wont get you any prize.

I am a noob, I destroyed COD MW in my 3rd time playing the fu*king game.

All controller work, no cheating like you and Nadia!

+10   

2 months ago '04        #19
Rashad69 
Props total: 10916 10 K  Slaps total: 1281 1 K
 Drewsmit said
Without t*ts and white skin, yes
realest sh*t i've read all year.
+14   

2 months ago '18        #20
Crisco  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9534 9 K  Slaps total: 1408 1 K
 HoodrichMike said
It’s like playing opponents in person instead of across the country or whatever. On another note idk how so many ppl enjoy watching others play video games. I always hated when it wasn’t my turn to play while growing up lol. So it’s safe to say I have no idea who these nerd streamers are
Social aspect. You're in a chat room full of 5k other people watching and discussing a hobby you enjoy.

Plus with competitive games especially you literally have to watch others than yourself if you wanna be decent at the game.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #21
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 56790 56 K  Slaps total: 5626 5 K
Most top cod streamers cheat. If it’s not illegal and Activision/ the studio don’t seem to care AND it’s making streamers hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars, why wouldn’t they cheat?

This games devs are unethical af. Some of them been caught selling cheats and unlock tools on the side. On several occasions they’ve put quiet cheats in the game before big tournaments that nobody knows about. I’m a*suming it’s to help their friends win.

Nadia is smart. Her being questioned about cheating gets her way more viewers to her stream which = more money. My neighbor is a twitch partner. 26 years old w/ $250k of cars in the driveway. Can’t be mad…
+8   

2 months ago '06        #22
StillFree28  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18645 18 K  Slaps total: 475 475
Simpage is a hell of a drug
+6   

2 months ago '20        #23
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50082 50 K  Slaps total: 7916 7 K
 shooter said
Most top cod streamers cheat. If itís not illegal and Activision/ the studio donít seem to care AND itís making streamers hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars, why wouldnít they cheat?

This games devs are unethical af. Some of them been caught selling cheats and unlock tools on the side. On several occasions theyíve put quiet cheats in the game before big tournaments that nobody knows about. Iím a*suming itís to help their friends win.

Nadia is smart. Her being questioned about cheating gets her way more viewers to her stream which = more money. My neighbor is a twitch partner. 26 years old w/ $250k of cars in the driveway. Canít be madÖ
Uh huh. What's his twitch name?
+1   

2 months ago '10        #24
WhoNextWithPlex 
Props total: 14738 14 K  Slaps total: 3242 3 K
 Micheal C. Will said
People were cheating on COD online back in the day with the original Modern Warfare and that was like 2007

I stop playing that sh*t back then and it's almost 2023.

COD players lost

Nah I took a long break from fps games too but covid era Warzone was legendary.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #25
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12063 12 K  Slaps total: 4835 4 K
crazy how its 2022, claim their HC gamers but dont know what a LAN is... smh
+13   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+101online now  25
[Workout] The difference between a weightlifter and a bodybuilder
96 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside What Books Are Yall Reading Right Now
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+295online now  20
Article inside Psychologists say only 30-50% of people have an internal monologue
272 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Nov 26 - Trump hosted Neo-Nazi Holocaust denier at Mar-a-Lago during Ka..
71 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy