Tony Yayo SONS DJ Vlad for his viral Video Game tweet!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '16        #1
3378 page views
60 comments

Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21232 21 K  Slaps total: 3573 3 K
Tony Yayo SONS DJ Vlad for his viral Video Game tweet!

Hoe’d that n*gga

fu*k is Vlad talking about image

“Does 50 play video games?”image

Edit: bet money @5ive04our bout to come in here and call Yayo a pony because he a PlayStation man
+28   

best
worst
60 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x225
Props total: 119618 119 K  Slaps total: 24551 24 K
 Novii said

Hoe’d that n*gga

fu*k is Vlad talking about

“Does 50 play video games?”

Edit: bet money @ bout to come in here and call Yayo a pony because he a PlayStation man
I stay on your brain huh OP?
+2   

2 months ago '14        #3
LocdUpProd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14968 14 K  Slaps total: 1970 1 K
“Does 50 cent play video games”

Dumbass Vlad 50 made 2 video games
+34   

2 months ago '16        #4
144  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34133 34 K  Slaps total: 44522 44 K
I didn't know this is what that "controversy" was about. (Watched about 30 seconds.)

I agree wholeheartedly with Vlad here.

I was a heavy gamer since a kid in the 80s, started to realize what a complete waste of time they were in my 20s, and gave them up after PS2.

To each his own.

Now I'll keep a copy of a Hitman title, Quake III: Arena, and 3D Pool around. Just for the itch, which very rarely comes back at this point. And I'm good.

2 months ago '16        #5
144  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34133 34 K  Slaps total: 44522 44 K
 LocdUpProd said
“Does 50 cent play video games”

Dumbass Vlad 50 made 2 video games
Also made a weed anthem, and isn't a smoker.

IJS. I don't know what he does really, tho. But that stuff makes money.
+5   

2 months ago '13        #6
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 76004 76 K  Slaps total: 12709 12 K
n*ggas need to worry bout themselves.

is vlad ever in the room during these interviews ? Is he on a tablet or some sh*t ?
+6   

2 months ago '14        #7
Docviticus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x78
Props total: 223996 223 K  Slaps total: 53434 53 K
If we posting DJ Vlad content in the GAMING section, this section is fu*ked and dead.

It's gay. You n*ggas are gay. Yall BARELY talk bout games now, but this HHS f*g**t sh*t off that one statement.

Please dont make this section worse. Dont post DJ vlad in this section, even if you white and fu*k with Vlad take it to the HHS.

Can we get a mod in here like bro, come on were gotta stop sharing the content of losers.
+19   

2 months ago '05        #8
Double M Set  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18611 18 K  Slaps total: 3197 3 K
50 Cent Had A fu*king Series Of Video Games Vlad…It’s Part Of The Culture…Something Your Depressed a*s Will Never Understand…Cuz It’s NOT The Video Game Bruh
+13   

2 months ago '16        #9
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 98428 98 K  Slaps total: 10987 10 K
n*gga said he scored a field goal in fifa
+5   

2 months ago '16        #10
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 Doc Mobster said
If we posting DJ Vlad content in the GAMING section, this section is fu*ked and dead.

It's gay. You n*ggas are gay. Yall BARELY talk bout games now, but this HHS f*g**t sh*t off that one statement.

Please dont make this section worse. Dont post DJ vlad in this section, even if you white and fu*k with Vlad take it to the HHS.

Can we get a mod in here like bro, come on were gotta stop sharing the content of losers.
Doc, it’s gaming news fam. It’s more about Yayo sh*tting on Vlad for making a dumb comment.

Not every n*gga that play games depressed bro. If I wanna kick it an bet on games with my n*ggas or brothers. That doesn’t make me depressed. That’s the point. We all know Vlad is a fed goofy.

2 months ago '14        #11
LocdUpProd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14968 14 K  Slaps total: 1970 1 K
 144 said
Also made a weed anthem, and isn't a smoker.

IJS. I don't know what he does really, tho. But that stuff makes money.
His son he like be giving him the beat down

;t=2XBkwU6K_P9GyTKykAJWtg
+13   

2 months ago '21        #12
Episode 
Props total: 8164 8 K  Slaps total: 1262 1 K
 144 said
I didn't know this is what that "controversy" was about. (Watched about 30 seconds.)

I agree wholeheartedly with Vlad here.

I was a heavy gamer since a kid in the 80s, started to realize what a complete waste of time they were in my 20s, and gave them up after PS2.

To each his own.

Now I'll keep a copy of a Hitman title, Quake III: Arena, and 3D Pool around. Just for the itch, which very rarely comes back at this point. And I'm good.
It’s a retarded a*s argument on all accounts because under this logic, any form of enjoyment is a waste of time. Under this logic, anything that’s not work or making you money is a waste of time. And if you live a life where all you want to do is work and not waste any time, what the fu*k are you even making that money for? Watching a movie is a waste of time, you don’t NEED to see that movie. Going on a vacation is a waste of time, you don’t NEED that vacation. Watching sports is a waste of time, you don’t NEED sports. Having s*x is a waste of time, you don’t NEED s*x. (Unless you shooting for a kid.)

See where I’m going wit this? There ain’t a damn thing that someone personally enjoys that’s a waste of time. Because in this short time that we have, the only point of any of it is enjoying the things that you love. If you do none of that in fear that you’re “wasting time”, then what is the point?
+20   

2 months ago '15        #13
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 12212 12 K  Slaps total: 1034 1 K
 Episode said
It’s a retarded a*s argument on all accounts because under this logic, any form of enjoyment is a waste of time. Under this logic, anything that’s not work or making you money is a waste of time. And if you live a life where all you want to do is work and not waste any time, what the fu*k are you even making that money for? Watching a movie is a waste of time, you don’t NEED to see that movie. Going on a vacation is a waste of time, you don’t NEED that vacation. Watching sports is a waste of time, you don’t NEED sports. Having s*x is a waste of time, you don’t NEED s*x. (Unless you shooting for a kid.)

See where I’m going wit this? There ain’t a damn thing that someone personally enjoys that’s a waste of time. Because in this short time that we have, the only point of any of it is enjoying the things that you love. If you do none of that in fear that you’re “wasting time”, then what is the point?
Word, Vlad made no sense and he said it so confidently too smh
+6   

2 months ago '22        #14
LordGimmeASine 
Props total: 1747 1 K  Slaps total: 123 123
 uoeno said
n*ggas need to worry bout themselves.

is vlad ever in the room during these interviews ? Is he on a tablet or some sh*t ?
I think sometimes he's present and other times it like a video call type of thing where he isn't physically present, if I'm not mistaken.

2 months ago '05        #15
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33328 33 K  Slaps total: 10429 10 K
 Novii said

Hoe’d that n*gga

fu*k is Vlad talking about

“Does 50 play video games?”

Edit: bet money @ bout to come in here and call Yayo a pony because he a PlayStation man
He is a pony if that's the case. fu*k you triangle square n*ggas

2 months ago '19        #16
Witness102  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 15695 15 K  Slaps total: 3472 3 K
Not the 1st time..

Won't be the last time..

+4   

2 months ago '14        #17
Docviticus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x78
Props total: 223996 223 K  Slaps total: 53434 53 K
 Novii said
Doc, it’s gaming news fam. It’s more about Yayo sh*tting on Vlad for making a dumb comment.

Not every n*gga that play games depressed bro. If I wanna kick it an bet on games with my n*ggas or brothers. That doesn’t make me depressed. That’s the point. We all know Vlad is a fed goofy.
Here is the one thing I never understood about hip hop. If somebody trash why fu*k with it.

You spreading this man’s influence, leave him to die in the dark. The less n*ggas share that much more likely he fade into the darkness but y’all can’t help y’allselves.

DJ Vlad like 50, fu*k his opinion. Don’t share it. If you wanna understand why sh*t so did and f*ggy now, look who y’all let in the house.

This ain’t gaming news. This is some f*g**t fu*k talking sh*t, ok. Let him. Don’t give him energy or attention let yayo tell at him to an audience of no one.

2 months ago '05        #18
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33328 33 K  Slaps total: 10429 10 K
 LocdUpProd said
His son he like be giving him the beat down

These kids be having all this time to play them sh*ts

I'll stick with what I champion and 100% dem sh*ts

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #19
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 74031 74 K  Slaps total: 42652 42 K
Vlad profits off of Black trauma, of course he wants everyone out in the streets instead of inside playing video games
+7   

2 months ago '16        #20
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 Episode said

+2   

2 months ago '08        #21
HulkColegan 
Props total: 5747 5 K  Slaps total: 1209 1 K
Vlad is correct. If you’re a fulfilled man getting to it. A video game is not it. I turned the games off on the last Gears of War release. I caught myself thinking, you got sh*t to do. Wtf you going to learn the same game all over again? Ain’t been back since. Life is way better.

2 months ago '18        #22
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 82786 82 K  Slaps total: 15767 15 K
Yayo can make easy money off be a streamer and/or podcaster. He got Vlad and Hoffa doing crazy numbers. He's animated and controls the conversation.
+6   

2 months ago '13        #23
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 76004 76 K  Slaps total: 12709 12 K
 Double M Set said
50 Cent Had A fu*king Series Of Video Games Vlad…It’s Part Of The Culture…Something Your Depressed a*s Will Never Understand…Cuz It’s NOT The Video Game Bruh
imma keep it real, i dont understand what dude means by 'video games are part of the culture'
+1   

2 months ago '05        #24
Double M Set  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18611 18 K  Slaps total: 3197 3 K
 uoeno said
imma keep it real, i dont understand what dude means by 'video games are part of the culture'
Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, When I Was Dead Broke Man, I Couldn’t Picture This!…Video Games Has ALWAYS Been Around In The Culture Of Rap…What’s Not To Get?
+5   

2 months ago '05        #25
blackninja 
Props total: 30654 30 K  Slaps total: 3097 3 K
I don't know why Yayo keeps going on Vlad. He must get a monthly retainer. But this sums it up:

"It's part of the culture Vlad. You're buggin' out once again."

+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  51
Kyrie Irving: “You have to guard, You're not gonna lock me up”
37 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+52online now  29
Image(s) inside How A 28 Year Old Built a Side Hustle That Brings in $30,000 a Month
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+46online now  22
steph curry picks his all time starting 5...no bron no kobe
80 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+26online now  22
Dec 8 - TWITTR FILES PART 2