Lil zay osama arrested on ig live after allegedly leaving machine gun in uber

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '19        #1
2688 page views
81 comments

Witness102  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 15695 15 K  Slaps total: 3471 3 K
Lil zay osama arrested on ig live after allegedly leaving machine gun in uber

IG

ig_rid=0b0da792-9c72-4171-8b25-bc5cdaecfc10

Lil Zay Osama was denied bail by a Brooklyn federal court judge after the rapper was arrested for allegedly leaving a retrofitted machine gun in an Uber. He inadvertently documented his arrest on IG Live.

According to the New York Post, Brooklyn federal prosecutors claimed the car’s driver noticed that Zay was holding a weapon when he picked up the Chicago rapper and his friends from a hotel in Manhattan. Upon arriving at their destination, a studio in Queens, Zay is said to have left the weapon in the back seat.

The Uber driver immediately contacted the police to report the abandoned weapon, a Glock 22.40 which had been enhanced with a “switch” device, which gives the gun rapid fire capability like a machine gun. Lil Zay Osama mentioned such a weapon in his 2021 song, “Danny Block,” rapping: “Ayy, I just got a brand new Glock/ With a fifty and a switch.”

Prosecutors presented the song’s lyrics — which also include the line: “I hope this song right here don’t get in the hands of the feds” — as part of their argument against allowing the artist to be released on bail while awaiting trial.

Lil Zay Osama happened to be on Instagram Live on Thursday (September 29) as he was approached by NYPD officers and placed in custody. In a clip since reposted by several other IG users, he can be heard asking “What’s happening?” as he seemingly walks outside of a building.

He proceeds to tell one of the officers that he’s on Live, while asking if someone can grab his phone, at which point a policeman stops the livestream.

The 25-year-old (real name Isaiah Dukes) was charged with possession of a machine gun and being a felon in possession of a firearm. If convicted on both charges, he would face up to 20 years in prison.

“The crimes charged in this case are extremely serious and confirm that [Dukes] is a danger to the community,” wrote Brooklyn a*sistant US Attorney Rebecca Schuman. “For one, [Dukes] possessed a particularly deadly weapon that had been converted from a handgun capable of shooting just one bullet each time the trigger is squeezed to having the capability of firing until the trigger is lifted.”

In addition to his lyrics, prosecutors used Lil Zay Osama’s criminal history as further proof that he would be a flight risk and a potential threat to the community if he was released on bail. At the time of his arrest this week, the “Changed Up” rapper had several prior arrests and a past conviction for weapons possession in his home state of Illinois.

Prosecutors also informed Brooklyn federal judge Judge Ramon Reyes Jr. that Zay currently has two warrants out for his arrest.

While his lyrics may speak to his street life, Lil Zay Osama has managed to keep most of his run-ins with the law outside of the news. The last time he made headlines for anything related to criminal activity was in 2019, when shots were fired on the set of his video shoot with YFN Lucci.
+2   

best
worst
81 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #2
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 73380 73 K  Slaps total: 42268 42 K
Lock em up!!!!!!!!!
+14   

2 months ago '18        #3
HBK Kickstand 
Props total: 9149 9 K  Slaps total: 410 410
They bout to make an example out of him smh city officials pissed about the drill music and drill culture infecting the city and all the death around it . Now you got an actual Chicago drill rapper in nyc movin reckless ? Once they find out who he is, it’s ov …

Man had the switch on it too smh ..they gon do him like it’s HIS fault and HIS influence that caused drill music to come to nyc
+23   

2 months ago '16        #4
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 9051 9 K  Slaps total: 2749 2 K
that an easy case to beat. if they dont have a camera view on him dropping that sh*t he can say any one left that in the car.. its an uber..
+21   

2 months ago '15        #5
Ace dealer 
Props total: 40764 40 K  Slaps total: 2647 2 K
Stupid
+3   

2 months ago '08        #6
halftime 
Props total: 27639 27 K  Slaps total: 3468 3 K
this is the opposite of keeping it on you.

+2   

2 months ago '11        #7
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 61454 61 K  Slaps total: 6382 6 K
i mean it wasnt a pistol but a mac(hine) joint... Please protect yaself if you feel the need to, but learn discretion, and yeah lay off the drugs yo, this is some sh*t an absent-minded pillhead/liquid dopehead would do
+19   

2 months ago '16        #8
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 92264 92 K  Slaps total: 8980 8 K
 seatownslayer said
that an easy case to beat. if they dont have a camera view on him dropping that sh*t he can say any one left that in the car.. its an uber..
Fingerprints
+19   

2 months ago '13        #9
pizzolini 
Props total: 3068 3 K  Slaps total: 270 270
So a Glock 22 is considered a “machine gun” nowadays?
+1   

2 months ago '15        #10
yungterrion 
Props total: 3039 3 K  Slaps total: 456 456
To have a gun in New York is crazy
To have a gun with a switch on it (“machine gun “) is even crazier
But to leave it in a Uber, man, c'mon now you're supposed to leave your head behind before you leave that in someone's car
+18   

2 months ago '17        #11
FrostedFlakes 
Props total: 1127 1 K  Slaps total: 56 56
 pizzolini said
Well, you have to consider that it's been customized or "enhanced" with a device that allows for sustained rapid fire. Therefore, it's not simply working like it was originally designed.
+10   

2 months ago '18        #12
antisocial100 
Props total: 24891 24 K  Slaps total: 6508 6 K
This is crazy , most likely was high out his mind like all these rap dudes are and it slipped out on some goofy sh*t while he was leaving . Most likely was in a Uber SUV, leaving those cars especially sitting in the way back seats you gotta get out all funny , def could see how anything would fall out.
+4   

2 months ago '11        #13
gmacn 
Props total: 20939 20 K  Slaps total: 1778 1 K
I would’ve kept that sh*t.
+14   

2 months ago '13        #14
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 136601 136 K  Slaps total: 12339 12 K
sh*t dude should of had paid security

Potentially facing 20 years

For an illegal gun
+5   

2 months ago '06        #15
SuppaSlick 
Props total: 13036 13 K  Slaps total: 1873 1 K
 pizzolini said
Glock Switch

A relatively simple, albeit illegal, device that allows a conventional semi-automatic Glock pistol to function as a fully automatic firearm. The switch is classified as a machine gun under federal law.

The more you know
+12   

2 months ago '22        #16
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 40516 40 K  Slaps total: 9993 9 K
So the Uber driver snitched on his customer when he could've just discarded that sh*t?
+4   

2 months ago '13        #17
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 136601 136 K  Slaps total: 12339 12 K
 murderers said
So the Uber driver snitched on his customer when he could've just discarded that sh*t?
I don’t blame him Uber driver could of got like 5-10 years for an illegal gun in NYC that ain’t his

Nah I’m snitching/telling too
+17   

2 months ago '10        #18
Flex Luger 
Props total: 57812 57 K  Slaps total: 3031 3 K

+9   

2 months ago '22        #19
Died in Houston 
Props total: 6741 6 K  Slaps total: 563 563
 North!!! said
sh*t dude should of had paid security

Potentially facing 20 years

For an illegal gun

Too late for any “shoulda woulda coulda” playa.
It’s not like he accidentally left behind his cell phone or a regular strap in the Uber.

The universe is perfectly balanced. He was supposed to get locked up for this dumb sh*t
+7   

2 months ago '13        #20
pizzolini 
Props total: 3068 3 K  Slaps total: 270 270
 SuppaSlick said
Glock Switch

A relatively simple, albeit illegal, device that allows a conventional semi-automatic Glock pistol to function as a fully automatic firearm. The switch is classified as a machine gun under federal law.

The more you know
This is the best explanation. I’m not that old to not know what a switch is. Back then I knew a guy who would shave the pin down to make a kay full auto.
I don’t like the term machine gun

2 months ago '22        #21
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 40516 40 K  Slaps total: 9993 9 K
 North!!! said
I don’t blame him Uber driver could of got like 5-10 years for an illegal gun in NYC that ain’t his

Nah I’m snitching/telling too

2 months ago '17        #22
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 133136 133 K  Slaps total: 17637 17 K

Lil Zay Osama mentioned such a weapon in his 2021 song, “Danny Block,” rapping: “Ayy, I just got a brand new Glock/ With a fifty and a switc

Really??
+11   

2 months ago '16        #23
Glock Rivers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 79721 79 K  Slaps total: 9622 9 K
In NY?? That boy is TOAST
+6   

2 months ago '16        #24
Glock Rivers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 79721 79 K  Slaps total: 9622 9 K
 seatownslayer said
Possible but not if his fingerprints are on it
+2   

2 months ago '19        #25
Marlo16 
Props total: 8610 8 K  Slaps total: 480 480
 seatownslayer said
True but they have a witness. They’ll treat the Uber drivers word like gospel just the make the charges stick

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Dec 7 - alex jones.....declares war on nick fuentes and kanye over their hitle..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+33online now  25
Chicago Beef Sandwiches
114 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Dec 7 - barstool sports star.....ethers fox news its viewers and tucker carlson
17 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside "i would've sh0t beans & hov at that time...not 50!!!" styles breaksdow..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy