Its official: B.G. getting out in 2K23...Birdman posts on IG

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+26  125
187 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '22        #1
7269 page views
120 comments

Bald GOD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8138 8 K  Slaps total: 1530 1 K
Its official: B.G. getting out in 2K23...Birdman posts on IG

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/CjJOzrqPLo7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

+116   

best
worst
120 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
JustANobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2528 2 K  Slaps total: 621 621
That’s wassup. Wonder if he gone drop new music when he gets released? That mixtape with boosie was fiyah.
+22   

2 months ago '18        #3
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 57214 57 K  Slaps total: 4455 4 K
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

+81   

2 months ago '18        #4
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 41752 41 K  Slaps total: 6024 6 K
Anytime next year... ì

When B.G comes home, he better stay out of trouble and don't screw up like Mystikal did.

He better lay low and focus on music like Turk and Mac are doin.

Expect a exclusive interview with B. High and Vlad in the near future.

Mosy likely B. High, Vlad may ask some goofy questions like did B.G play any gay games while being locked up.
+57   

2 months ago '11        #5
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49402 49 K  Slaps total: 1957 1 K
Recontracted in 2023, you still owe me 17 more albums pleighboy

Naw but Free BG i hope he makes some bangers when he touches down.
+133   

2 months ago '18        #6
 JustANobody said
That’s wassup. Wonder if he gone drop new music when he gets released? That mixtape with boosie was fiyah.

My favorite album from B.G post-Cash Money was Life After Cash Money...

I remember hearing that a lot as a kid. That and Young Buck's album.

My Dad was playing Life After Cash Money before we went to a cookout and then he played Buck's album while dropping us off.
+39   

2 months ago '22        #7
whatevaitakes 
Props total: 6850 6 K  Slaps total: 607 607
 Steve Gee97 said
Anytime next year... ì

When B.G comes home, he better stay out of trouble and don't screw up like Mystikal did.

Mosy likely B. High, Vlad may ask some goofy questions like did B.G play any gay games while being locked up.
For me a good plan is 6 - 8 months of laying low, going to the gym, breathing fresh air and getting used to society, working through jail PTSD, f*cking a bunch of women and getting his bars studio quality ready then drop.
+46   

2 months ago '22        #8
George Latore 
Props total: 1071 1 K  Slaps total: 91 91
 Steve Gee97 said
Anytime next year... ì

B.High and definitely drink champs
+17   

2 months ago '13        #9
Big Smoke FLA 
Props total: 28456 28 K  Slaps total: 740 740

+27   

2 months ago '04        #10
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57073 57 K  Slaps total: 11865 11 K
 bald god said

tyc.

2 months ago '20        #11
Notnew2this  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 12659 12 K  Slaps total: 2041 2 K
Gah damn gizzile got that old man crack face ��. The heart of the streets is legendary

#goat
+6   

2 months ago '18        #12
 whatevaitakes said
For me a good plan is 6 - 8 months of laying low, going to the gym, breathing fresh air and getting used to society, working through jail PTSD, f*cking a bunch of women and getting his bars studio quality ready then drop.
Hell yeah...

B.G better not end up like Shyne either.

Dude has been looking like he's been eating a lot of Jailhouse Burritos too.

Off topic but I have a new respect for Turk nowadays. He's very mature and level headed.

I liked how he didn't let Rick Ross name drop him either. He checked that n*gga for being a busy body too.

B.G will probably wisen up too. The rap game has changed a lot since he was away..

Maybe T.I will sign him back to Grand Hustle.

Him and T.I made some good songs together too.

He better make a another Gangsta Grillz tape with Drama too.

I played that Hood Generals tape a lot when I was a kid.
+9   

2 months ago '07        #13
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 38699 38 K  Slaps total: 2445 2 K
I'll wait until his mama says it to believe it. She's been doing interviews with Rare Report recently, I just watched one last night.
+9   

2 months ago '18        #14
Turfaholic3 
Props total: 16258 16 K  Slaps total: 2306 2 K

+25   

2 months ago '17        #15
Ats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 36296 36 K  Slaps total: 3611 3 K
Hopefully this man has learned his lesson and refrains from the behavior that led him to jail in the past. If not then lock his a*s back up.

Edit:

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Before you all get in your feelings realize B.G. got himself into this mess. You all are only worried about the fact that he wasn't committing murders with the Hankton family and missing the entire point that his a*s shouldn't have been caught with drugs in the first place. Not only that but he had no business knowing who the fu*k they were. This is part of you all's problem. You don't think past the surface. I live in Miami. Home of international drug dealers, scammers, murderers. You think I know who the fu*k these people are or have intimate knowledge of their criminal wrongdoings? Knowing these people and knowing the ins and outs of their activity doesn't make you street or cool. Grow the fu*k up. Everybody wants to be involved in this type of activity then wonder why the fu*k they behind bars. B.G. didn't have to commit any murders. The fact he even had any information the prosecution thought was important says enough. Y'all love hood "legends" too much.

Last edited by Ats; 10-01-2022 at 10:29 AM..

2 months ago '22        #16
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19562 19 K  Slaps total: 12753 12 K
He was in a tough position, feds wanted him to rat on the Hankton family. If he did that his career would be over and family would be k*lled.

He didn’t rat he got 14 years for a gun charge for being a convicted felon when his convictions were for drugs when he was a well known addict. He got rail roaded and the feds played dirty.

Some guy out here in the city agreed to testify against the Hankton family and he got shot up 20 times in broad daylight, that was the position BG was put in.

Last edited by Booda Sack; 10-01-2022 at 02:28 AM..
+38   

2 months ago '04        #17
Veno da Don  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41038 41 K  Slaps total: 4033 4 K
BG set off the whole Cash Money low key. Chopper City>>
+12   

2 months ago '18        #18

+7   

2 months ago '17        #19
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 144065 144 K  Slaps total: 43748 43 K
I’m kinda nervous to hear him rap…. He been stuck in that cell for so damn long, who knows how bad prison done k*lled his spirit

Remember when shyne got out??? I was like ain’t no way is this shyne!!!

Bg didn’t just do a 1-2 year bid where he in there motivated, pissed off ready to be free…. He was in there for almost a decade and that prison life became is life for real. That sh*t k*lls your spirit…..

But I’m hopin juvie, Wayne, baby, and turk really look out for dude.

I’m willing to bet DJ khaled and Drake will do something for him. Drake does show love to the legends

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
+4   

2 months ago '17        #20
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 144065 144 K  Slaps total: 43748 43 K

Juvie and BG k*lled this sh*t!!!

That straight 90s/the block is hot sound.
+11   

2 months ago '20        #21
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 16055 16 K  Slaps total: 3989 3 K
Keep the heroin out your blood and focus on life. fu*k music

2 months ago '21        #22
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 12828 12 K  Slaps total: 978 978
free BG!!!

probably best to keep himself out of new Orleans once he out

link up with mannie fresh & just release some independent sh*t

plus take a advantage if nbayoungboy or some hot artist want a feature

Last edited by ATMBEATZ; 10-01-2022 at 03:29 AM..
+9   

2 months ago '18        #23
 Booda Sack said
He was in a tough position, feds wanted him to rat on the Hankton family. If he did that his career would be over and family would be k*lled.

He didn’t rat he got 14 years for a gun charge for being a convicted felon when his convictions were for drugs when he was a well known addict. He got rail roaded and the feds played dirty.

Some guy out here in the city agreed to testify against the Hankton family and he got shot up 20 times in broad daylight, that was the position BG was put in.

Bobby Shmurda kept it real and n*ggas forgot about him.

Pedo69 snitched, he got sympathy.

Everything is backwards now.

Back then rappers still had morals,

B.G did his time like a man unlike most cats.
+10   

2 months ago '10        #24
6.Yrs 
Props total: 36130 36 K  Slaps total: 1924 1 K
 Booda Sack said

For anyone that wants to know who the Hanktons are..

Telly Hankton became public enemy number one when New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu held a press conference decrying the murder of bar manager Curtis Matthews at Jazz Daiquiri bar on South Claiborne Avenue in October of 2011.

The mayor staged the presser on the neutral ground of Claiborne Avenue, one of the busiest thoroughfares in the city.

Curtis Matthews had stepped into the breach created when his brother John who was the owner of the bar fled New Orleans after being shot 17 times at his home on Glengary Road in New Orleans East. Hankton a*sociates had attempted to k*ll John Matthews following his testimony at Telly Hankton’s trial in the death of 23 year old Darnell ‘Durney’ Stewart.

Following a rolling gun battle, Stewart was chased down, and ran over by a high-performance Mustang in front of the daiquiri shop in May of 2008. After crashing his car, and taking off on foot he was launched into the air, and pistol-whipped after slamming back to the earth.

He was then shot 11 times with a 9mm pistol in a gangland hit that stunned even the most jaded New Orleanians.

At the press conference Mayor Mitch Landrieu stated:

“I’m sending a message loud and clear to Telly Hankton and his family and anyone else a*sociated with this: We’re coming to get you.”

+13   

2 months ago '22        #25
whatevaitakes 
Props total: 6850 6 K  Slaps total: 607 607
 Steve Gee97 said
Hell yeah...

B.G better not end up like Shyne either.

Dude has been looking like he's been eating a lot of Jailhouse Burritos too.

Off topic but I have a new respect for Turk nowadays. He's very mature and level headed.

I liked how he didn't let Rick Ross name drop him either. He checked that n*gga for being a busy body too.

B.G will probably wisen up too. The rap game has changed a lot since he was away..

Maybe T.I will sign him back to Grand Hustle.

Him and T.I made some good songs together too.

He better make a another Gangsta Grillz tape with Drama too.

I played that Hood Generals tape a lot when I was a kid.
Yeah B.G. went in 6 months before Chief Keef dropped in December 2012 so the rap culture has changed, plus the streaming era changes the industry economics.

Plus he will be on parole and has to be careful for his safety in N.O. seeing as how it's now it's the "murder capital." Hope he can get transferred to Florida and be with Baby them.

Not sure about doing business with T.I. he cold as far as music goes. Also, I am not sure about a Drama tape, he needs to bar-up and get some features with newer artists and do shows first and get a buzz going maybe do a deal with Empire.

B.G. needs an independent bag and knowledge on how to take advantage of the streaming and playlist business model.

Last edited by whatevaitakes; 10-01-2022 at 07:45 AM..
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Dec 7 - alex jones.....declares war on nick fuentes and kanye over their hitle..
40 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+48online now  20
Video inside Kanye tells Jews to "forgive Hitler" in NEW interview with Proud Boys f..
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+65online now  19
k*lla Cam reporting live on Ben Gordon stabbing people with sewing needles..
108 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-36online now  19
Jalen Ramsey & Kim Kardashian Circulates
58 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy