Sep 30 - Obama Privately Warned Reporters Trump Would Destroy America In 8 Years

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '20        #1
5798 page views
166 comments

Contributor13  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 11000 11 K  Slaps total: 1263 1 K
Sep 30 - Obama Privately Warned Reporters Trump Would Destroy America In 8 Years

As we’ve previously noted around these parts, the biggest criticism of Barack Obama between the years of 2016 and 2020 related to his decision not to voice the opinions you know he absolutely had about Donald Trump. Indeed, it was not even until the end of 2018 that the 44th president uttered his successor’s name in public, despite the fact that most of the world was regularly referring to him with terms like “certified moron,” “an idiot surrounded by clowns,” “Adolf Twitler,” and, we a*sume, “a malignant tumor on the colon of society.”

While Obama did choose to start talking toward the end of 2020—warning that August that Trump would “tear our democracy down” if given the chance—the remarks that he reportedly made in private were the ones people probably would have appreciated hearing the most, wherein he described the 45th president as “a madman,” “a racist, s*xist pig,” a “corrupt motherfu*ker,” and a “fu*king lunatic.” And apparently, he had other things to say about the guy too.

Bloomberg News reports that in his final days as president, Obama warned reporters, in an off-the-record conversation, that while America would be “okay” from four years of Trump, “eight years would be a problem. I would be concerned about a sustained period in which some of these norms have broken down and started to corrode.” (The remarks were revealed in a transcript that was released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed in 2017 by reporter Jason Leopold.) Trump has, of course, been threatening to make another bid for office for some time now, which, if successful, would give him those eight years Obama warned against. While that would obviously be extremely bad for humanity, one might argue that the country is already quite worse for wear after just the first four, and that Obama was a little too optimistic about how Trump’s first term would shake out.

Elsewhere in the conversation, Obama told reporters that he didn’t believe Trump was keen on starting any wars, though he would probably be into “bombing the heck out of terrorists.” (In early January 2020, the Trump administration a*sassinated Iranian military leader Qasem Soleimani; Trump would later complain that he didn’t get enough credit for this, and that he should have because Soleimani was a much “bigger” terrorist than Osama bin Laden, whose 9/11 attacks he bizarrely attempted to downplay.) “I think his basic view—his formative view of foreign policy is shaped by his interactions with Malaysian developers and Saudi princes, and I think his view is, ‘I’m going to go around the world making deals and maybe suing people,’” Obama said during the chat. “But it’s not, ‘let me launch big wars that tie me up.’ And that’s not what his base is looking [for] from him anyway.” According to Bloomberg, Obama said his biggest fear about his successor was the politicization of the nation’s top law enforcement agency. “I would be like white on rice on the Justice Department,” Obama told reporters. “I’d be paying a lot of attention to that. And if there is even a hint of politically motivated investigations, prosecutions, et cetera, I think you guys have to really be on top of that.” Trump, of course, spent much of his time in office demanding the DOJ investigate his political rivals, including Obama, Joe Biden, and Hillary Clinton. As Bloomberg notes, “Geoffrey Berman, the former US attorney for the Southern District of New York, recently accused Trump’s Justice Department of meddling in prosecutions and pressuring his office to launch politically motivated probes into Trump’s adversaries.”

In addition to opining on Trump, Obama reportedly offered his thoughts on the GOP, saying that “the Republican Party now is ideologically completely incoherent. You don’t know what they stand for. So what’s bound them together is opposition to me, opposition to a fantastical creature called the liberal who looks down on them and just feeds all that regional resentment. And there are a handful of issues, like guns, that trigger that sense of ‘these folks aren’t like us and they don’t like us and act like us.’ And there’s obviously some racial elements that get put out into that stew.”

Ginni Thomas swears she never once discussed her attempt to overturn the 2020 election with her husband, Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas

And if you believe that, we’ve got a bridge to sell you. Per The New York Times:

During her interview, Ms. Thomas, who goes by Ginni, repeated her a*sertion that the 2020 election was stolen from President Donald J. Trump, [Rep. Bennie] Thompson said, a belief she insisted upon in late 2020 as she pressured state legislators and the White House chief of staff to do more to try to invalidate the results. In a statement she read at the beginning of her testimony, Ms. Thomas denied having discussed her postelection activities with her husband.

In her statement, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times, Ms. Thomas called it “an ironclad rule” that she and Justice Thomas never speak about cases pending before the Supreme Court. “It is laughable for anyone who knows my husband to think I could influence his jurisprudence—the man is independent and stubborn, with strong character traits of independence and integrity,” she added.
visit this link https://www.vanityfair.co .. mp-eight-years
+3   

best
worst
166 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
Teddy KGB 
Props total: 93450 93 K  Slaps total: 10786 10 K
Whoever wrote this is naive. If Obama had spoke his mind about Trump publicly it would only have riled up Trump’s base even more.
+59   

2 months ago '10        #3
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 82613 82 K  Slaps total: 39007 39 K
Yet Joe destroyed it in 18 months

+95   

2 months ago '20        #4
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 75656 75 K  Slaps total: 13775 13 K
What about all the lives lost in the Middle East & Africa under Obama ?
+36   

2 months ago '22        #5
Deuce2fo1six 
Props total: 1988 1 K  Slaps total: 155 155
 Bigg_Slime said

Pack it up, boys… America is destroyed.
+7   

2 months ago '10        #6
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 82613 82 K  Slaps total: 39007 39 K
 Deuce2fo1six said

+7   

2 months ago '20        #7
 Deuce2fo1six said
I can't see America getting destroyed in my lifetime , they have the whole EU bamboozled right now , they are in Africa giving every country an ultimatum on do as I say or else , buying favors in Asia & still have most of Central & South America as a banana republic

Last edited by Xiox; 10-01-2022 at 10:41 AM..
+13   

2 months ago '17        #8
DeadendBoy 
Props total: 20502 20 K  Slaps total: 2243 2 K
 Bigg_Slime said

Yo gay a*s always posting this gif
+11   

2 months ago '17        #9
Penrythejanitor 
Props total: 4269 4 K  Slaps total: 434 434
See this is the thing

A certain section of America were OUTRAGED by Obama being in the White House

Hmm...I wonder why lol...

This meant that Trump had to sell himself on being the anti-Obama

Obama was by definition very moderate and centrist

QED the anti-Obama was going to be an extremist, logically he couldn't not be

The crazy thing is don't think you or we have escaped Trump or some crazy bastard like him, he'd be POTUS to this day if he hadn't of fu*ked up COVID so badly

His image as the winner couldn't handle a head on collision with the truth, that somehow the richest country in the world had dealt with the pandemic worse than any other rich country and a lot of poor ones too

He had made himself and America look like LOSERS to themselves and in the world's eyes, and a lot of people had died that didn't need to, that got his a*s thrown out the White House, all that 'stop the steal' bullsh*t was just the icing on the cake, the only US election I can ever think of being stolen was the one Baby Bush stole from Al Gore in Florida

Still there's a special kind of individual that voted for him, I can't get a grip on it but there it is

Last edited by Penrythejanitor; 09-30-2022 at 08:47 PM..
+33   

2 months ago '22        #10
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18945 18 K  Slaps total: 12215 12 K
Right Obama was very secret about not liking Trump look how welcoming his staff was

+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #11
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 68827 68 K  Slaps total: 39703 39 K
Reagan Bush, Bush Clinton, Clinton Bush
Bush, Obama, Obama-TRUMP

you know it’s hurts Obama soul knowing when u flip ur school history book to the presidents page and u see that he was replaced with trump

Last edited by BreakkerSzn; 09-30-2022 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Old

2 months ago '22        #12
 Penrythejanitor said
See this is the thing

A certain section of America were OUTRAGED by Obama being in the White House

Hmm...I wonder why lol...

This meant that Trump had to sell himself on being the anti-Obama

Obama was by definition very moderate and centrist

QED the anti-Obama was going to be an extremist, logically he couldn't not be

The crazy thing is don't think you or we have escaped Trump or some crazy bastard like him, he'd be POTUS to this day if he hadn't of fu*ked up COVID so badly

His image as the winner couldn't handle a head on collision with the truth, that somehow the richest country in the world had dealt with the pandemic worse than any other rich country and a lot of poor ones too

He had made himself and America look like LOSERS to themselves and in the world's eyes, and a lot of people had died that didn't need to

Still there's a special kind of individual that voted for him, I can't get a grip on it but there it is
Biden handled Covid worse and Dems pushed ultimate punishment on citizens to create anger and blame Trump, they had a death count on CNN till Biden became president.

2 months ago '20        #13
 Booda Sack said
Right Obama was very secret about not liking Trump look how welcoming his staff was

Cheeto is a con man
+1   

2 months ago '20        #14
 Booda Sack said
Biden handled Covid worse and Dems pushed ultimate punishment on citizens to create anger and blame Trump, they had a death count on CNN till Biden became president.
Where did COVID go & what percentage of the population is vaccinated?
+12   

2 months ago '22        #15
 Xiox said
Where did COVID go & what percentage of the population is vaccinated?
More people died under Biden than Trump and Biden did nothing different but tried to get people fired

2 months ago '22        #16
 Xiox said
Cheeto is a con man
All presidents are he was just more honest
+6   

2 months ago '17        #17
Penrythejanitor 
Props total: 4269 4 K  Slaps total: 434 434
 Booda Sack said
This is just blatant untruth

Actually it doesn't matter, the vote got rid of Trump cause he fu*ked handling the pandemic up, so you can tell yourself what you like until you're blue in the face, it makes no difference, your orange hero got thrown out of government

Are you that invested in a man who wouldn't p*ss on you if you were on fire?

The mental gymnastics in your statement were incredible

And before you start down that road, I don't find a whole lot to admire about the Democrats either
+18   

2 months ago '22        #18
ITookTheRedPill 
Props total: 4500 4 K  Slaps total: 3094 3 K
 Bigg_Slime said

2 months ago '07        #19
Deniro732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21532 21 K  Slaps total: 4151 4 K
No sh*t. This is not surprising at all. Dump fu*ked the U.S in four years. Did terrible fu*king damage that we can only pray to come back from eventually.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #20
sjuelz 
Props total: 6075 6 K  Slaps total: 1047 1 K
 Bigg_Slime said

+6   

2 months ago '22        #21
ITookTheRedPill 
Props total: 4500 4 K  Slaps total: 3094 3 K
 Deniro732 said
No sh*t. This is not surprising at all. Dump fu*ked the U.S in four years. Did terrible fu*king damage that we can only pray to come back from eventually.
If that's true, explain how well Biden is doing?

2 months ago '04        #22
R Dot 
Props total: 7608 7 K  Slaps total: 3626 3 K
 Bigg_Slime said

BX still don't know the Globalist Neo-Liberal Agenda is going to k*ll us ALL.
Nordstream pipeline is the beginning of the End.

2 months ago '22        #23
 Penrythejanitor said
This is just blatant untruth

Actually it doesn't matter, the vote got rid of Trump cause he fu*ked handling the pandemic up, so you can tell yourself what you like until you're blue in the face, it makes no difference, your orange hero got thrown out of government

Are you that invested in a man who wouldn't p*ss on you if you were on fire?

The mental gymnastics in your statement were incredible

And before you start down that road, I don't find a whole lot to admire about the Democrats either
It’s not about Trump it’s the hypocrisy I realize they didn’t care what he was doing it was because they didn’t have the power

2 months ago '07        #24
JohnDoe 
Props total: 13364 13 K  Slaps total: 2057 2 K
Obama was so partisan he smartly declined to comment on Trump so now his opinion has some merit before being offered. Maybe if he governed differently and if the Republicans weren’t so insecure we’d be better off but The People only vote for Democrats and Republicans so its Obama’s fault as much as its ours.
+6   

2 months ago '13        #25
Ethernine 
Props total: 9481 9 K  Slaps total: 2583 2 K
 Booda Sack said
More people died under Biden than Trump and Biden did nothing different but tried to get people fired
The dems realize n*ggas are emotional….

All they gotta do is.. scream RACISM… and our black a*ses go through a thing..
He racist.. he a racist he said this he said that..

Yet none of these bi*ches heard Kamilla Harris basically call joe biden a fu*king racist on that debate stage and now she his VP … smh

I honestly don’t give a fu*k what none of these white bi*ches say…
Im just trying to see who coming with the bag to help my people that’s all I’m concern about… people gonna do racist sh*t when all of us is dead so the point of worrying… what can u do for my pocket book

I honestly think blacks can get what they want from the republicans
We just got to speak they language $$$ and we don’t do that blacks don’t invest in politics at all not a penny not like that. We must do as everyone else and buy these bi*ches… that’s playing politics

Last edited by Ethernine; 09-30-2022 at 09:08 PM..
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+243online now  31
‘Good Morning America’ co-anchors Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes get caught being ..
351 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
San Francisco Police Department Activates Skynet, Will Deploy Robots To k*ll C..
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+35online now  22
[Health] Surprise Surprise Liver King is not natty
66 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
These kids are wild