+19  97
73 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+39  70
86 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+24  51
107 replies  @news

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '19        #1
4196 page views
100 comments

Number5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 16016 16 K  Slaps total: 8916 8 K
"I'm go ask whatever I want to ask." - Vlad

"I'm go ask whatever I want to ask." - Vlad

Nice 8 minute segment of Vlad ridin for the first amendment after Adam22 brought up Budden's issue with them asking rappers about street sh*t.

No need for time stamps

best
worst
100 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
BLACK FIST 
Props total: 72506 72 K  Slaps total: 13485 13 K
no list.
+1   

2 months ago '09        #3
chasedg 
Props total: 4885 4 K  Slaps total: 793 793
He's wearing them Cartier's he was talking about before
+6   

2 months ago '19        #4
Number5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 16016 16 K  Slaps total: 8916 8 K
 BLACK FIST said
no list.
It's not that kind of video.

2 months ago '20        #5
CorleoneShakur  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6091 6 K  Slaps total: 1454 1 K
Slapped for posting culture vultures
+51   

2 months ago '17        #6
Ats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 36302 36 K  Slaps total: 3616 3 K
People need to stop getting mad at Vlad.

First of all more than half the n*ggas going on his show commit crimes.

Secondly they're dumb enough to go on his show knowing that he asks questions that can incriminate them.

Then to top the sh*t off they answer the questions as if they're showing how tough they are or that they're going to gain some type of street credibility behind it.

Blame the culture itself. Like I've said a million times, if you n*ggas would stop consuming this trash a*s music maybe they'd stop making it. As long as they're going to continue committing crimes and then making music bragging about it Officer Vlad should continue inviting them to his show and asking them questions. Hopefully more DAs around the country will use their music and interviews to charge them with crimes and hopefully the FEDS will spend more resources connecting the dots so we can get RICO cases built on these guys.
+33   

2 months ago '16        #7
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 161086 161 K  Slaps total: 17575 17 K
Problem aint the 1st ammendment. Problem is he dont respect black men so hes reckless and puts people in harms way just so he can have the interview in his catalog. Its the equivalent of giving a pedophile a segment on sesame street. Hes a predator to our culture. An untrustworthy person who hands out a couple dollars in exchange for the essence of who we are. Hes not part of the solution hes part of the problem.
+22   

2 months ago '07        #8
killahkazi 
Props total: 11488 11 K  Slaps total: 898 898
 CorleoneShakur said
Slapped for posting culture vultures
Bro Vlad is posted on here every damn day. Lol. Slapping these post won't change that. Just ignore them.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #9
Pinkythegreat 
Props total: 688 688  Slaps total: 244 244
 Mozzie said

Secondly they're dumb enough to go on his show knowing that he asks questions that can incriminate them.

Then to top the sh*t off they answer the questions as if they're showing how tough they are or that they're going to gain some type of street credibility behind it.

Blame the culture itself. Like I've said a million times, if you n*ggas would stop consuming this trash a*s music maybe they'd stop making it. As long as they're going to continue committing crimes and then making music bragging about it Officer Vlad should continue inviting them to his show and asking them questions. Hopefully more DAs around the country will use their music and interviews to charge them with crimes and hopefully the FEDS will spend more resources connecting the dots so we can get RICO cases built on these guys.
Whoa!

Lost you in the last paragraph… imma slap

2 months ago '21        #10
Marrero 
Props total: 6607 6 K  Slaps total: 4152 4 K
the reason we are mad at vlad is because we can't see how stupid we are until the interview is out

2 months ago '17        #11
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 61906 61 K  Slaps total: 13392 13 K
Why Vlad lookin like Nico Bellic if he was in NBA Ballers
+14   

2 months ago '16        #12
 Marrero said
the reason we are mad at vlad is because we can't see how stupid we are until the interview is out
Who is we? Hiphop culture is big as fu*k and he has a target audience and asks bullsh*t questions. He dont care about nothing hiphop or people of color.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #13
quedawg 
Props total: 1588 1 K  Slaps total: 376 376
fu*k Vlad disrespectfully
+8   

2 months ago '20        #14
SquirrelBoy 
Props total: 2945 2 K  Slaps total: 1591 1 K
 kuul said
Problem aint the 1st ammendment. Problem is he dont respect black men so hes reckless and puts people in harms way just so he can have the interview in his catalog. Its the equivalent of giving a pedophile a segment on sesame street. Hes a predator to our culture. An untrustworthy person who hands out a couple dollars in exchange for the essence of who we are. Hes not part of the solution hes part of the problem.
It's people within the culture that are the predators. DJ Vlad isn't robbing and k*lling people. It's the people within the culture that are doing it. You're mad at the wrong people.
+4   

2 months ago '21        #15
Marrero 
Props total: 6607 6 K  Slaps total: 4152 4 K
 kuul said
Who is we? Hiphop culture is big as fu*k and he has a target audience and asks bullsh*t questions. He dont care about nothing hiphop or people of color.
do you know what type of person wants someone to care about them?

2 months ago '07        #16
LaVay 
Props total: 6867 6 K  Slaps total: 1232 1 K
 Mozzie said

I feel like you don't watch Vlad's videos.

No one is on there incriminating themselves like that. Vlad has some good content. Especially lately...

Sidenote, this Nick Young segment was good...

Had no idea this happened to dude, I basically watched his entire career and never really thought much of him other than I thought he was kind of a goofball but for some reason this left an impression on me.
+8   

2 months ago '19        #17
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 24234 24 K  Slaps total: 5652 5 K
Vlad look old af no wonder he not in the videos
+4   

2 months ago '12        #18
aireeezy 
Props total: 298 298  Slaps total: 231 231
Probably why Durk said he don’t mess with no more he asks crazy stuff and these rappers get on there and answer em
+2   

2 months ago '06        #19
yumflip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24220 24 K  Slaps total: 2480 2 K
Why are y'all so mad about these cats asking questions? Answering is voluntary. n*ggas still want to be in front of the camera bumpin their gums.
+4   

2 months ago '18        #20
Dehone 
Props total: 89633 89 K  Slaps total: 4972 4 K
How about yall hold the rappers accountable for going in there in the first place?
+10   

2 months ago '16        #21
 JaguarPaw1 said
It's people within the culture that are the predators. DJ Vlad isn't robbing and k*lling people. It's the people within the culture that are doing it. You're mad at the wrong people.
I aint mad. You think the only way to be a predator is to rob and k*ll. You dont know what the fu*k you talkin about.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #22
 Marrero said
do you know what type of person wants someone to care about them?
Do you share nekkid pics of your significant others? Do you tell everybody about what you and your family talk about? Do you tell your coworkers whats in your bank account? Sometimes its protecting peoples privacy and sometimes about respecting boundaries. Sometimes its just dont incriminate yourselves. Yall think its ok to let people misrepresent our culture.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '13        #23
yunghuss973 
Props total: 5777 5 K  Slaps total: 1816 1 K
Another talentless leech rich off of Black Americans.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #24
octane 
Props total: 14525 14 K  Slaps total: 2331 2 K
Colonizers can do what they want. They are backed by the powers that rule this nation. Getting them dead or in jail is the mission and he is a soldier.

2 months ago '19        #25
Jalen Hoes 
Props total: 11174 11 K  Slaps total: 2012 2 K
Vlad getting CRIMINALS locked up. Might be a Culture Vulture but he's doing us a FAVOR if you like him or not.

Stop glorifying these losers on either side
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-43online now  34
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 CMFT Low "University Blue"
45 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+50online now  33
Image(s) inside How A 28 Year Old Built a Side Hustle That Brings in $30,000 a Month
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+42online now  33
steph curry picks his all time starting 5...no bron no kobe
74 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+18online now  29
Kyrie Irving: “You have to guard, You're not gonna lock me up”