Sep 27 - DeSantis appointee Resigns Here’s why

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '04        #1
5306 page views
118 comments

erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 93452 93 K  Slaps total: 10625 10 K
Sep 27 - DeSantis appointee Resigns Here’s why

;t=lPl4t3S70Lxatw1wkmYPFQ
+46   

best
worst
118 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP

;t=gzryuSmmN1oVlLo2OQYsAA
+24   

2 months ago '21        #3
Popolo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27762 27 K  Slaps total: 3516 3 K
Brought to you by the guy who'll probably run for president that wants to change the narrative of American history and slavery.

+98   

2 months ago '04        #4
 Popolo said
Brought to you by the guy who'll probably run for president that wants to change the narrative of American history and slavery.

These people are Sick
+39   

2 months ago '22        #5
RockyIII 
Props total: 2311 2 K  Slaps total: 1050 1 K
 Popolo said

Slavery was optional… I donno where you get your info but any and all “slaves” were free to leave whenever they wanted .. just like the relocation of Natives was OPTIONAL as well

PLEASE DONT TAKE THAT SERIOUS… that’s some bullsh*t a*s gaslighting the KKK kult will come in here and say
+59   

2 months ago '14        #6
rashadd 
Props total: 36066 36 K  Slaps total: 2620 2 K
So did the guy not know that he took these photos or is he just embarrassed that they surfaced.

+19   

2 months ago '12        #7
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 74519 74 K  Slaps total: 13494 13 K
Below, watch the right wing shills come in with some but but but
+28   

2 months ago '21        #8
 RockyIII said
Slavery was optional… I donno where you get your info but any and all “slaves” were free to leave whenever they wanted .. just like the relocation of Natives was OPTIONAL as well

PLEASE DONT TAKE THAT SERIOUS… that’s some bullsh*t a*s gaslighting the KKK kult will come in here and say
Almost slapped lol. You had me in the first half NGL!

+67   

2 months ago '22        #9
Aceboogie0517 
Props total: 6885 6 K  Slaps total: 1409 1 K
Can't excuse this sh*t at all.

Gadsden county is mostly black. Ashame they try to make a white man the head of that county
+14   

2 months ago '22        #10
RockyIII 
Props total: 2311 2 K  Slaps total: 1050 1 K
 Popolo said
Almost slapped lol. You had me in the first half NGL!

Had to put that sh*t cuz people will think I’m serious and all the kkk kult members will agree
+14   

2 months ago '18        #11
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 90095 90 K  Slaps total: 9273 9 K
And right wing idiots think desantis has a chance at a presidency
+17   

2 months ago '22        #12
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18184 18 K  Slaps total: 11775 11 K
Wait now democrats care about politicians dressed up as Klan members? It was fine when the Governor of Virginia did it but Desantis staff member now disqualifies him like Desantis knew that man entire life history

2 months ago '17        #13
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33682 33 K  Slaps total: 2910 2 K
 erickonasis said

That one fat fu*king, red faced, idiot with all those damn BX aliases loves this type sh*t.

Hey, @, @Tatsu, @, @, @, @Columbo, @, @, @endel, @, @, @, @ @, @, @...use one of your many BX logins to defend this fu*k sh*t. You've been hiding and making new login's to avoid defending your side of the fence.... don't hide... defend it, a**hole

Then make sure to slap my post with each of these login's instead of facing the fact that your entire side is full of racist, clowns like you, you fat Pink fu*k.

+53   

2 months ago '22        #14
 Thegreatiandi said
That one fat fu*king, red faced, idiot with all those damn BX aliases loves this type sh*t.

Hey, @, @Tatsu, @, @, @, @Columbo, @, @, @endel, @, @, @, @ @, @, @...use one of your many BX logins to defend this fu*k sh*t. You've been hiding and making new login's to avoid defending your side of the fence.... don't hide... defend it, a**hole

Then make sure to slap my post with each of these login's instead of facing the fact that your entire side is full of racist, clowns like you, you fat Pink fu*k.

Shut the fu*k up with your fake outrage at least he had the dignity to step down

2 months ago '04        #15
 Thegreatiandi said

+10   

2 months ago '17        #16
 Booda Sack said
Shut the fu*k up with your fake outrage at least he had the dignity to step down

Fake outrage...lmao.

You actually think the guy dressed as a klansman...has dignity to even show in the first place??? This is exactly the problem... you're thinking this a**hole has dignity because he got caught...

Your people...that deep rooted inferiority makes them feel the need to even think of doing sh*t like this. You just hate us... and love us all at the same time, ain't that right Pinky? It's the same reason you've been pretending to be black on BX for years now, you dumb fu*king, fat clown.

No outrage though. I'm more concerned with your button up shirt tucked in... trying to hold back the fat a*s stomach, red faced, fu*k boy. Look how fu*kin pathetic you look

+37   

2 months ago '22        #17
 Thegreatiandi said
Fake outrage...lmao.

You actually think the guy dressed as a klansman...has dignity to even show in the first place??? This is exactly the problem... you're thinking this a**hole has dignity because he got caught...

Your people...that deep rooted inferiority makes them feel the need to even think of doing sh*t like this. You just hate us... and love us all at the same time, ain't that right Pinky? It's the same reason you've been pretending to be black on BX for years now, you dumb fu*king, fat clown.

No outrage though. I'm more concerned with your button up shirt tucked in... trying to hold back the fat a*s stomach, red faced, fu*k boy. Look how fu*kin pathetic you look

Again why do you have no issue with what I posted? He admitted he did it, didn’t step down and the President promoted him and stood next to him.

I’m not even defending sh*t, I’m just saying why do you care so much about this but not the latter?

2 months ago '21        #18
 RockyIII said
Had to put that sh*t cuz people will think I’m serious and all the kkk kult members will agree
+1   

2 months ago '15        #19
Bronx Sasquatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12692 12 K  Slaps total: 5701 5 K
Let's use the Democrat liberal logic like they do with hunter Biden and the rest from their side that exposed for the same sh*t

Who gives a fu*k
he's not a president or governor mayor nothing
He's an appointee pretty sure nobody knew about the sh*t until now like they said to save face when Virginia's Dem governor got exposed for the same type of sh*t

They also made his a*s resign once it surfaced

More hypocrisy from the weirdos from the left as usual
About to be multiple posts from them clowns who most ain't even black on here typing sh*t like they are in a outrage over this
I'll bet whoever right now through cash app put the amount up that the op ain't even black and won't show proof but will only text some bi*ch a*s reply back about me being a "magat"

Last edited by Bronx Sasquatch; 09-27-2022 at 10:03 PM..

2 months ago '21        #20
 Thegreatiandi said
Fake outrage...lmao.

The irony of him dressed like a caveman is not lost upon me...

Last edited by Popolo; 09-27-2022 at 10:24 PM..
+23   

2 months ago '12        #21
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 74519 74 K  Slaps total: 13494 13 K
 Booda Sack said
Wait now democrats care about politicians dressed up as Klan members? It was fine when the Governor of Virginia did it but Desantis staff member now disqualifies him like Desantis knew that man entire life history

So your take is it’s okay if some democrat did it? Lmao. Your some euro sunscreen user don’t speak on behalf of black people bum.

Last edited by TrillSwag; 09-27-2022 at 10:04 PM..
+23   

2 months ago '17        #22
 Booda Sack said
Again why do you have no issue with what I posted? He admitted he did it, didn’t step down and the President promoted him and stood next to him.
Would you like to know if I have an issue with it? Is that the question?

100%. Here's the difference...I know ALL of your kind are pieces of racist sh*t, just like you and your ugly wh*re a*s mother. All of you...you can't help it... it's embedded in your DNA.

That's the difference...I'm not at all surprised. Us... actual black men ..not pretending like you in digital blackface...we know how you and your fellow troglodyte's are. Zero surprise on any of our faces.

There...now that's out of the way you red neck, fu*k...let's talk about how the endless witch hunt keeps finding witches and warlocks coming out of the woodworks on your side, you fat faced, reject.

You ready to defund the FBI as well because they had to RAID your orange grifter in chief? Or are you still waiting for them Cyber Ninjas to come through for you in Arizona?
+15   

2 months ago '21        #23
 TrillSwag said
So your take is it’s okay if some democrat did it? Lmao
I'm sorry is this a Canadian? Why would I care about a Canadian lawmaker if I'm an American citizen? That dude is an idiot and that's why he's on my ignore list.
+5   

2 months ago '22        #24
 TrillSwag said
So your take is it’s okay if some democrat did it? Lmao
No my take is foh with selective outrage. They’re trying to attach this to Desantis like the man openly showed off he wore a Klan outfit decades age and Desantis himself hid it. Yet when their leaders actually get caught it’s no biggy, anyone caught in that should not hold office.

+4   

2 months ago '17        #25
 TrillSwag said
So your take is it’s okay if some democrat did it? Lmao. Your some euro sunscreen user don’t speak on behalf of black people bum.
He's trying so hard...
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside What Books Are Yall Reading Right Now
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+100online now  17
[Workout] The difference between a weightlifter and a bodybuilder
95 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+295online now  15
Article inside Psychologists say only 30-50% of people have an internal monologue
271 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Rick ross signs fat trel to be back on maybach music group label!
26 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy