Rick Ross Faces Backlash For Wanting Some Jeffrey Dahmer Shades

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
6670 page views
164 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x173
Props total: 218535 218 K  Slaps total: 8043 8 K
Rick Ross Faces Backlash For Wanting Some Jeffrey Dahmer Shades

"Rick Ross has requested that his fans help him locate a pair of sunglasses in a style similar to that of notorious American serial k*ller Jeffrey Dahmer’s.

Rozay took to Twitter with the request and seemed to have watched the new Netflix series Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story, which follows the k*lling spree of the cannibalistic madman.

“Locate me a pair of Dahmer shades,” Rick Ross demanded in the since-deleted tweet (per XXL).

Ross’s interest in thin-brimmed style shades from the 1970s and ’80s spurred a bit of backlash from his fans, as the Netflix series has already been deemed by some as “glorifying” Dahmer’s crimes, since he specifically k*lled Black men and boys.

“You are the same person who ‘put Molly all in her Champagne, she ain’t een know it. Took her home and had fun with that. She ain’t even know it.’ Idk why I’m surprised . Guess you ready for the next step huh,” the upset fan wrote.

However, other fans agreed that Dahmer’s choice of shades was a great style decision. “Facts, so I ain’t the only one,” another fan replied. “fu*k what he did. Them shades fire.”

Rick Ross fans shouldn’t worry about him, as the Teflon Don revealed on Wednesday (September 21) that he’s actually a superhero in disguise. Rozay posted a video on Instagram that showed him wearing a golden superhero mask embroidered with the logo of his Belaire sparkling wine brand. He said the mask would turn him into SuperZod, a noble superhero whose mission is to save partygoers from “wack parties.”

“Hey guys, I know I’ve saved a lot of wack parties,” he said. “I know a lot of people depend on me — promoters, private residences, etc. They wanna know who’s the man behind the mask. One thing I’ll never do is reveal my true identity. I’m here for one reason and one reason only: to save your wack parties.”

“The thing about it, I love getting tips. But I can feel a wack party, I can smell a wack party,” he added with a laugh. “They won’t exist!”

Ross attempted to keep the mystery of SuperZod’s identity alive by adding in his caption: “While I can appreciate his mission, I have no affiliation whatsoever with the masked figure known as SuperZod.”

Aside from saving lives and scouring the internet for new shades, Rick Ross is still hard at work on new music. The Florida native will soon appear on Freddie Gibbs’ new album $oul $old $eparately, which drops on Friday (September 30), on the song “Lobster Omelette.”

visit this link https://hiphopdx.com/news .. mer-sunglasses
+3   

best
worst
164 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
Died in Houston 
Props total: 6222 6 K  Slaps total: 517 517
Jeffery Dahmer was k*llin Black Men??

I thought he was k*llin white women cuz they thought he was cute or sum sh*t

Last edited by Died in Houston; 09-27-2022 at 07:11 PM..
+13   

2 months ago '21        #3
Rhaegar225 
Props total: 5987 5 K  Slaps total: 1579 1 K
Dahmer k*lled and r*ped whoever he could smh n*ggas tryna make it seem like this psycho said I got a idea I’m racist let me k*ll n*ggas

2 months ago '15        #4
GreyHughe 
Props total: 10694 10 K  Slaps total: 712 712
 Rhaegar225 said
Dahmer k*lled and r*ped whoever he could smh n*ggas tryna make it seem like this psycho said I got a idea I’m racist let me k*ll n*ggas
Not sure about all that. The man himself has said he targeted blacks, and other minorities. More specifically when they brought him for questioning about the kidnapping of John Walsh’s son as he was in Florida around the same time the kidnapping happened. His defense was he only targeted minorities, not whites.
+64   

2 months ago '21        #5
Rhaegar225 
 GreyHughe said
Not sure about all that. The man himself has said he targeted blacks, and other minorities. More specifically when they brought him for questioning about the kidnapping of John Walsh’s son as he was in Florida around the same time the kidnapping happened. His defense was he only targeted minorities, not whites.
What about the three white guys and the Asian he k*lled

2 months ago '15        #6
GreyHughe 
Props total: 10694 10 K  Slaps total: 712 712
 Rhaegar225 said
What about the three white guys and the Asian he k*lled
Asians were considered minorities back then, majority of his victims were minorities still those small numbers of whites you mentioned don’t change nothing. The Dahmer case always hits close to home because I lived 6 blocks up the road from the sh*t back then. He practically lived within proximity of the hood. And even worked at the chocolate factory my cousin worked at with him.
+46   

2 months ago '21        #7
Rhaegar225 
 GreyHughe said
Asians were considered minorities back then, majority of his victims were minorities still those small numbers of whites you mentioned don’t change nothing. The Dahmer case always hits close to home because I lived 6 blocks up the road from the sh*t back then. He practically lived within proximity of the hood. And even worked at the chocolate factory my cousin worked at with him.
I didn’t say he didn’t k*ll n*ggas I said Jeff k*lled because he wanted too it didn’t matter the race if u watch the Netflix’s show he k*lled like ten white people his first k*ll was a white boy he’s not k*lling black people cause he’s racist he was k*lling because he’s a psychopath

2 months ago '22        #8
Kain777  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 8532 8 K  Slaps total: 1477 1 K
People are so repulsive. So the n*gga can’t like some shades?
+83   

2 months ago '15        #9
Rifle 
Props total: 18522 18 K  Slaps total: 1213 1 K
 Died in Houston said

Nope

Dahmer was gay he targeted mostly gay black men. Men thought he was cute…

+50   

2 months ago '10        #10
6.Yrs 
Props total: 36053 36 K  Slaps total: 1923 1 K
 Died in Houston said

You thinking of Ted Bundy I think.

Dude used to pose like he had a broken arm and when chicks went to help him carry his bags he would stuff em inside his punch buggy.
+37   

2 months ago '07        #11
Nothavingit 
Props total: 4540 4 K  Slaps total: 372 372

fu*k that give me the Jim Jones Grape Drink shades
+57   

2 months ago '13        #12
diamondsxmoney 
Props total: 26170 26 K  Slaps total: 1111 1 K
Aren't they just aviator shades? Or am I missing sumn

Last edited by diamondsxmoney; 09-28-2022 at 03:19 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '18        #13
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x173 OP
Props total: 218535 218 K  Slaps total: 8043 8 K
 Nothavingit said

fu*k that give me the Jim Jones Grape Drink shades
No lie those shades are dope.
+15   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #14
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 66998 66 K  Slaps total: 38826 38 K

2 months ago '06        #15
marcusaka50 
Props total: 42235 42 K  Slaps total: 6697 6 K
Jeffery dahmer was a sleeper cell military lab rat used as experiment to see if their syndrome works enough to control people and make them follow commands ... used a area with high crime as testing ground

2 months ago '06        #16
jccd5. 
Props total: 8873 8 K  Slaps total: 990 990
Backlash?

Ross already told you he's the fresh David Koresh.

They just Shades who cares
+7   

2 months ago '06        #17
jccd5. 
Props total: 8873 8 K  Slaps total: 990 990
 marcusaka50 said
Jeffery dahmer was a sleeper cell military lab rat used as experiment to see if their syndrome works enough to control people and make them follow commands ... used a area with high crime as testing ground
?????
+5   

2 months ago '22        #18
saturdaymorning  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3128 3 K  Slaps total: 667 667
 marcusaka50 said
???

Never heard this theory before. Can you expand on it ?
+3   

2 months ago '06        #19
marcusaka50 
 saturdaymorning said
???

Never heard this theory before. Can you expand on it ?
Total recall

2 months ago '17        #20
KINGMFCOLD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 13504 13 K  Slaps total: 1413 1 K
 marcusaka50 said
+5   

2 months ago '04        #21
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x100
Props total: 201508 201 K  Slaps total: 24949 24 K
I thought those frames were dope too
+15   

2 months ago '06        #22
Be Easy 
Props total: 24083 24 K  Slaps total: 2789 2 K
 Died in Houston said

not only was he k*lling black people he wasn’t smooth or getting away with it

people knew and were reporting him

and the cops chose to do nothing

they make him sound and look like a magical genius

nah

he was allowed to fu*k over the hood
+32   

2 months ago '06        #23
marcusaka50 
 jccd5. said
?????
A clockwork orange

2 months ago '06        #24
marcusaka50 
 KINGMFCOLD said
Jason Bourne

2 months ago '18        #25
Crisco  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9541 9 K  Slaps total: 1412 1 K
You gotta love Hollywood romanticizing these MFs.

And then people will say "no they're not"

Meanwhile as we can see, celebs are tryna dress like him and apparently a whole new generation of women think he's "hot".

Humans are just a lost cause.
+19   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+47online now  46
Video inside Desi talks about going to Africa and being mesmerized by a woman he was..
61 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
YoungBoy makin bobby conspiracy relevant
200 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+41online now  24
salehe bembury 990v2
27 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+125online now  20
Mexican Actor in the movie black panther calls out Mexico media for being racist
131 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy