Say or show your mating call when ready to Holla @ a chic u just met!

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+19  103
76 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+39  57
88 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '17        #1
1641 page views
33 comments

Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 70183 70 K  Slaps total: 15674 15 K
Say or show your mating call when ready to Holla @ a chic u just met!

I usually wait until I know we locked eyes. Then I'm heading across the room for a quick meet and greet. But the eyes be saying it all. Especially after a drink at a bar or mixer.

Last edited by Willy Boban; 09-27-2022 at 06:17 PM..
+6   

best
worst
33 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45103 45 K  Slaps total: 12210 12 K
Skee you
+5   

2 months ago '17        #3
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
@ walking in to Walmart.

+18   

2 months ago '18        #4
Txheat 
Props total: 42235 42 K  Slaps total: 3062 3 K
My game is wack but I just walk up and introduce myself and ask what’s her name. Then just try to make small talk.

Any play I get is pure luck though

+19   

2 months ago '16        #5
alejandrugas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8005 8 K  Slaps total: 415 415
“It’s mandatory, see that pu**y they hand it to me, I got no game, it’s just some bi*ches understand my story”

-the goat
+8   

2 months ago '17        #6
Acebit 
Props total: 9453 9 K  Slaps total: 1968 1 K
 alejandrugas said
“It’s mandatory, see that pu**y they hand it to me, I got no game, it’s just some bi*ches understand my story”

-the goat
You know!
+2   

2 months ago '17        #7
I like to believe that even if she's for the streets. It's still my turn. So a n*gga ain't got sh*t to lose.

+10   

2 months ago '10        #8
edgacev 
Props total: 4186 4 K  Slaps total: 627 627
It’s not what you say it’s how you say it .. the energy and demeanor you project … say it w ur fu*kin chest .. look her in her eyes while you saying this sh*t .. open up wit some self deficating humor “I had to walk over and see what you were staring at from this angle .. cuz it couldn’t of been me” .. have a follow up .. she can either say it wasn’t you .. to which you say “you missing out cuz I’ve been putting on a show the last half hour” OR she says maybe it was you .. to which you say “I’m so n so .. what’s your name”

You can also just walk over n just introduce yourself n pop the humor later

BONUS - My pops once told me never ask a bi*ch out in question form .. tell her you got plans and you want her to join you
+24   

2 months ago '17        #9
FCWGM 
Props total: 16144 16 K  Slaps total: 1414 1 K
Hey wassup what’s your name???

sh*t works wonders for me

My manz always clowning me for my simple a*s game but gawd damn it it ain’t broke don’t fix it!
+16   

2 months ago '22        #10
whatevaitakes 
Props total: 6907 6 K  Slaps total: 608 608
 edgacev said
It’s not what you say it’s how you say it .. the energy and demeanor you project … say it w ur fu*kin chest .. look her in her eyes while you saying this sh*t .. open up wit some self deficating humor “I had to walk over and see what you were staring at from this angle .. cuz it couldn’t of been me” .. have a follow up .. she can either say it wasn’t you .. to which you say “you missing out cuz I’ve been putting on a show the last half hour” OR she says maybe it was you .. to which you say “I’m so n so .. what’s your name”

You can also just walk over n just introduce yourself n pop the humor later

BONUS - My pops once told me never ask a bi*ch out in question form .. tell her you got plans and you want her to join you
Never tell her to join you .... never make her feel special like she is qualified.
Self deprecating humor is the quickest way to either crash and burn or minimally get slow beta male s*x.

Tell her: I am at XYZ bar on Tuesday, if you feel like it roll through. If you make it out, that's fine, if not cool.

The key is to be outcome independent and emotionally detached and give a no pressure sell. You don't want or need this woman in your life.

Bonus lesson: Never invite a new chick out on a Friday or Saturday. These nights are earned and reserved for more important chicks. Also, never answer the phone from a new chick over the weekends, remember, your busy fu*king other girls.

Set your availability to weekday nights (Monday – Wednesday). Thursdays perhaps. Never do Sundays.
+13   

2 months ago '19        #11
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 20073 20 K  Slaps total: 1248 1 K
+2   

2 months ago '15        #12
Chessbully 
Props total: 3530 3 K  Slaps total: 481 481
I prefer to break the ice with humor then I go in for the k*ll slowly after. But sometimes just a casual approach will do the trick too... but you still need a end game in mind and always be working towards it.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #13
BLACK FIST 
Props total: 72506 72 K  Slaps total: 13485 13 K
 whatevaitakes said
Never tell her to join you .... never make her feel special like she is qualified.
Self deprecating humor is the quickest way to either crash and burn or minimally get slow beta male s*x.

Tell her: I am at XYZ bar on Tuesday, if you feel like it roll through. If you make it out, that's fine, if not cool.

The key is to be outcome independent and emotionally detached and give a no pressure sell. You don't want or need this woman in your life.

Bonus lesson: Never invite a new chick out on a Friday or Saturday. These nights are earned and reserved for more important chicks. Also, never answer the phone from a new chick over the weekends, remember, your busy fu*king other girls.

Set your availability to weekday nights (Monday – Wednesday). Thursdays perhaps. Never do Sundays.

..and there you have it guys. that's the video for today

like, comment, share, and suscribe, holla back
+9   

2 months ago '16        #14
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 161089 161 K  Slaps total: 17575 17 K

+3   

2 months ago '22        #15
whatevaitakes 
Props total: 6907 6 K  Slaps total: 608 608
 kuul said

+8   

2 months ago '20        #16
Notnew2this  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 12659 12 K  Slaps total: 2041 2 K
 whatevaitakes said

I learned something today… this is what bx needs.

+5   

2 months ago '13        #17
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 47698 47 K  Slaps total: 8542 8 K
whip out my p*nis and fart

2 months ago '18        #18
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18537 18 K  Slaps total: 3456 3 K

+2   

2 months ago '09        #19
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47933 47 K  Slaps total: 8745 8 K
 Txheat said
My game is wack but I just walk up and introduce myself and ask what’s her name. Then just try to make small talk.

Any play I get is pure luck though

Word…me myself I just say some dumb sh*t like aye u got something on you….my eyes

Or she be like what do u do…I say some nut sh*t like competitive eating or f*ghting crime

Last edited by 59fifty; 09-28-2022 at 02:52 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '05        #20
Sivraj 
Props total: 27836 27 K  Slaps total: 3185 3 K
I'm married but honestly I just introduce myself ask her name start a little small talk convo and peep the vibe and ask for the number either it works or not. I don't really have game honestly I just be myself.
+5   

2 months ago '17        #21
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 144116 144 K  Slaps total: 43758 43 K
Females mostly come up to me. Being that I’m fit and in shape, the convo is easy for them

“Hey what gym do u go to”
“Hey how many days do you work out”
“I’m trying to lose some weight”

sh*t like that. So I don’t really have to spit game or approach. But I know if a girl does approach me, 9 times out of 10, I can fu*k.

But then I do get those ones who are shy and wait til they get to know me before asking for my info

+2   

2 months ago '09        #22
Best thing outside of making her laugh is being unimpressed or just simply being different
+1   

2 months ago '09        #23
To further elucidate on the just being different sh*t…like take a bi*ch axe throwing for a date or floatation therapy…simply just introducing her to another wave/lifestyle or just teaching her some new sh*t

Last edited by 59fifty; 09-28-2022 at 03:07 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '18        #24
Txheat 
Props total: 42235 42 K  Slaps total: 3062 3 K
 59fifty said
Word…me myself I just say some dumb sh*t like aye u got something on you….my eyes

Or she be like what do u do…I say some nut sh*t like competitive eating or f*ghting crime
competitive eating. I laughed at that one
+2   

2 months ago '17        #25
 Txheat said
competitive eating. I laughed at that one
I'm a stay at home model my love.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  55
Kyrie Irving: “You have to guard, You're not gonna lock me up”
26 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+45online now  46
steph curry picks his all time starting 5...no bron no kobe
75 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+50online now  36
Image(s) inside How A 28 Year Old Built a Side Hustle That Brings in $30,000 a Month
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-43online now  34
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 CMFT Low "University Blue"
48 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy