No One Showed Up To Boosie’s Movie Premier

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
34 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '17        #1
7960 page views
187 comments

PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 144026 144 K  Slaps total: 43744 43 K
No One Showed Up To Boosie’s Movie Premier

Damn…. All the love he gets on Social media and on Vlads interviews… makes me wonder, is it real celebrities who fu*k wit boosie, or just the average people?

I know how timing was off, but this is the second time that no one has showed up to support his movie.

He should plan better because it’s making it seem like folks only fu*k with him for the fu*kery, and not when he’s trying to build.

Also, folks still think he had something to do with that incident with the jeweler, and of course his aggression towards gays, do they only fu*k with him from a distance?

Last edited by PackerTrelli3; 09-27-2022 at 08:34 AM..
+39   

best
worst
187 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21 OP
If Vlad flashbacks the video of boosie talking about his first movie…. Boosie should never fu*k wit ole boy again

Or at least he should ask him why he flash backed it… what was the purpose….

Just so we could hear Vlads response. That would be very very very interesting

2 months ago '21        #3
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 46309 46 K  Slaps total: 5172 5 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

Damn…. All the love he gets on Social media and on Vlads interviews… makes me wonder, is it real celebrities who fu*k wit boosie, or just the average people?

I know how timing was off, but this is the second time that no one has showed up to support his movie.

He should plan better because it’s making it seem like folks only fu*k with him for the fu*kery, and not when he’s trying to build.

Also, folks still think he had something to do with that incident with the jeweler, and of course his aggression towards gays, do they only fu*k with him from a distance?
I said that in another thread

Boosie is finding out how HOLLYWOOD... ATL is

It's not like the traditional bible belt south

Everybody politicians..athletes and celebrities & civic people try to be politicaly correct here when it comes to GAYS

when you got a GAY BLACK BILLIONAIRE such as Tyler Perry funding alot of things and providing opportunities in this city ..

Boosie is seen as antagonistic

And that's almost a nail in the coffin here in the city

That's how I lost one of my first business opportunities

Because an ex of mine slandered me online and said I was homophobic and misogonist

So within a month of her making those statements a commercial property manager declined to renew my lease as a vendor in an expanded upgraded venue

And I know for a fact it was because of my "anti gay" statements I made off the record which I made no apologies for
+67   

2 months ago '12        #4
Klasicktha1 
Props total: 14499 14 K  Slaps total: 3168 3 K
Did Boosie really think a mf care about his bullshyt movie lmao!?
+79   

2 months ago '17        #5
 MISTERCYNICAL said
I said that in another thread

Boosie is finding out how HOLLYWOOD... ATL is

It's not like the traditional bible belt south

Everybody politicians..athletes and celebrities & civic people try to be politicaly correct here when it comes to GAYS

when you got a GAY BLACK BILLIONAIRE such as Tyler Perry funding alot of things and providing opportunities in this city ..

Boosie is seen as antagonistic

And that's almost a nail in the coffin here in the city

That's how I lost one of my first business opportunities

Because an ex of mine slandered me online and said I was homophobic and misogonist

So within a month of her making those statements a commercial property manager declined to renew my lease as a vendor in an expanded upgraded venue

And I know for a fact it was because of my "anti gay" statements I made off the record which I made no apologies for

Yea, he still looking at it from the aspect of “the streets gone feel me, that’s all that matters”

But these celebrities got families to feed, and not tryna be caught up with boosie like that.

It’s just a lot of drama surrounding boosie…that energy ain’t right honestly. The folks who woulda showed up, are all dead.
+33   

2 months ago '17        #6
 Klasicktha1 said
He probably thought he had REAL supporters in the industry because of how real he keeps it

But, like I said, they probably just fu*k with him from a distance cuz of the energy surrounding him. A lot of stars tryna get their life together and not tryna be around that dark energy…. Jeezy didn’t even show up, TI didn’t show up. Gucci didn’t show up

Duke the jewelry getting k*lled, and n*ggas suggesting boosie had somethin to do with it…. Never know, maybe some of these celebs know somethin the world doesn’t….or it’s in the back of their minds too…
+10   

2 months ago '21        #7
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 46309 46 K  Slaps total: 5172 5 K
 Klasicktha1 said
Dude....this is ATL

If you say Black owned Indy in the same sentence as Movie Premier gala

THEY WILL SHOW UP!!

one thing I can say based on the numerous movie premiere events I been to in the city OUR PEOPLE SUPPORT IT!

and I've seen this from virtual unknown directors and producers

That's what makes this situation WEIRD as to why no industry ones popped up

Considering this is one of BOOSIEs biggest markers they always show and support regardless of the venue whether its a high end spot in Buckhead or some ratchet sports lounge off OLD NAT

YET I think this time around ...people SCARED to be around someone who even had thier IG shut down

That scares off alot of industry cats like OP said they don't want to a*sociate with someone who could endanger thier career

And being Homophobic is the quickest way to do that

Almost faster than being antisemitic
+17   

2 months ago '19        #8
Jalen Hoes 
Props total: 11162 11 K  Slaps total: 2012 2 K
I ain't see no post go viral on BX about this event before it went down.

Boosies buzz not as big as yall want to think, most the attention he gets is negative
+50   

2 months ago '16        #9
metro6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 24369 24 K  Slaps total: 11620 11 K
+3   

2 months ago '16        #10
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 65121 65 K  Slaps total: 11326 11 K
how many celebs was in his last video

he not that type of rapper

plus u gotta fly n*ggaz out and pay them

and where was the location??

what day was it on

did he even promote it

??????
+26   

2 months ago '04        #11
ddash 
Props total: 95724 95 K  Slaps total: 6954 6 K
Trelli would you have went?
+5   

2 months ago '17        #12
 Jalen Hoes said

Boosies buzz not as big as yall want to think, most the attention he gets is negative
I don’t think it’s about his buzz being as big as n*ggas want to think

It’s just about how the industry fu*k wit him from a distance
+1   

2 months ago '22        #13
darkmanunknown 
Props total: 304 304  Slaps total: 4 4
 Jalen Hoes said

I'd say most of the buzz he gets is off his persona online. The funny IG videos etc. Not cuz of his music or movies, which is why a thread like this is made..

Similar to the IG thots that get thousands of likes online but then try to rap, do meet-and-greet and no one shows up. A few mfs enjoy your pics online, thats it. Dont mean they support your brand.
+6   

2 months ago '17        #14
 ddash said
Trelli would you have went?
No.

But that’s cuz at 35, I don’t go out to events like that. I probably wouldn’t even go if it was Em (though I’d support and give my $$$) cuz I still buy his albums physically) but I’m sure 50, dre, mr. Porter, Royce, SH, Joyner, and all his rap buddies would be there…..

With boosie, it’s like damn. No jeezy? No TI? In ATLANTA?? For one of the n*ggas who been speaking to and for the streets since a teen?

That’s gotta feel hurtful

Last edited by PackerTrelli3; 09-27-2022 at 05:16 PM..
+15   

2 months ago '17        #15
 BMC1000 said
how many celebs was in his last video

he not that type of rapper

plus u gotta fly n*ggaz out and pay them

and where was the location??

what day was it on

did he even promote it

??????

I believe it was in ATL. I don’t think boosie networks with a lot of cali/NY rappers. Most are from Atlanta, well the ones you think would have shown up

Support is support. Love is love. If this was Drake, or Beyonce doing this, promoting a day before, everyone would be there.

I wanna see the crowd of folks who did show up. Cuz it’s looking like NO ONE showed. But Rick Ross threw a car show…..

Boosie looks like absolutely no one came
+7   

2 months ago '16        #16
 PackerTrelli3 said
I believe it was in ATL. I don’t think boosie networks with a lot of cali/NY rappers. Most are from Atlanta, well the ones you think would have shown up

Support is support. Love is love. If this was Drake, or Beyonce doing this, promoting a day before, everyone would be there.

I wanna see the crowd of folks who did show up. Cuz it’s looking like NO ONE showed. But Rick Ross threw a car show…..

Boosie looks like absolutely no one came
he aint drake or beyonce

they woulda came just hoping to get a feature

but lil baby and them shoulda showed up
+2   

2 months ago '13        #17
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 75907 75 K  Slaps total: 12703 12 K
value the fans. im sure supporters showed up
+7   

2 months ago '17        #18
 BMC1000 said
he aint drake or beyonce

they woulda came just hoping to get a feature

but lil baby and them shoulda showed up

Thats my point, it’s conditional with boosie but unconditional with someone like Drake and Beyonce. It wouldn’t matter about plane tickets, or when it was promoted or not. It’s one of those “sorry man I can’t make it…..sick”. But let it be one of those 2 “sh*t I’ve survived worse!!!”

Like I keep saying. U would think TI, jeezy, lil baby, and other street artists woulda showed up. Especially TI. Since he loves to be in the vicinity lol
+2   

2 months ago '16        #19
 PackerTrelli3 said
Thats my point, it’s conditional with boosie but unconditional with someone like Drake and Beyonce. It wouldn’t matter about plane tickets, or when it was promoted or not. It’s one of those “sorry man I can’t make it…..sick”. But let it be one of those 2 “sh*t I’ve survived worse!!!”

Like I keep saying. U would think TI, jeezy, lil baby, and other street artists woulda showed up. Especially TI. Since he loves to be in the vicinity lol
nah its till conditional

beyonce woulda had a fire a*s spread, everything would be decked out bottles for everyone, top security etc

we dont kno how bossie had it coulda been some bullsh*t, n*gga just got k*lled at his show, they mightta been scared

plus he might not of even asked, him and tip trying to push a tv show so im suprised he aint come but who knows
+4   

2 months ago '11        #20
megalomaniacal 
Props total: 17871 17 K  Slaps total: 2477 2 K
n*ggas not trusting Boosie with they life to pop out

Somebody just died at his last party
+31   

2 months ago '04        #21
ddash 
Props total: 95724 95 K  Slaps total: 6954 6 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
No.

But that’s cuz at 35, I don’t go out to events like that. I probably wouldn’t even go if it was Em (though I’d support and give my $$$) cuz I still by his albums physically) but I’m sure 50, dre, mr. Porter, Royce, SH, Joyner, and all his rap buddies would be there…..

With boosie, it’s like damn. No jeezy? No TI? In ATLANTA?? For one of the n*ggas who been speaking to and for the streets since a teen?

That’s gotta feel hurtful
I feel you that
 megalomaniacal said
n*ggas not trusting Boosie with they life to pop out

Somebody just died at his last party
Yup
+5   

2 months ago '06        #22
BigRed912 
Props total: 8281 8 K  Slaps total: 1260 1 K
I dont care how real you think you keep it some sh*t just gets old!

You can be a thorough cat in the streets and still have tact. We live in a day where everything is dissected and judged and even though i rock with Boosie he has said a lot of ill sh*t that he probably should have kept too himself
+9   

2 months ago '15        #23
jimpurple 
Props total: 4233 4 K  Slaps total: 530 530
Salute to him. I going to check it out. Independent media. Even if I don't like the movie I like the idea.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #24
 uoeno said
value the fans. im sure supporters showed up
True, should always admire the folks that do show up to see you

But it’s when u expect something and don’t get it that hurts. With ATL being the Capitol of black empowerment and entrepreneurship and supporting one another, I’m sure he figured

“Mane imma have errybody show up to see boosie!! Errybody gonna show support, Imma have the whole city lit mane. Aint no BMF party to get in my way this time mane”

To absolutely no celebrity showing up. U know he wants that love from his peers
+1   

2 months ago '17        #25
I just hope the same thing that happened with biggie, don’t happen with boosie

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Metal Gear Solid Remake Revealed Early Before The Game Awards
30 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
MKBHD: My Tech Hot Takes!
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+48online now  6
Video inside Kanye tells Jews to "forgive Hitler" in NEW interview with Proud Boys f..
520 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+78online now  4
Video inside Van Jones apologizes to “the untouchables” for Black people as a whole
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy