Sep 26 - NJ school board 2 Teachers: “Teach @nal sex & pregnancy or face consequences”

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '22        #1
1949 page views
75 comments

Uncle Joey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 22961 22 K  Slaps total: 4922 4 K
Sep 26 - NJ school board 2 Teachers: “Teach @nal s*x & pregnancy or face consequences”

Kelsey Koberg | Fox News
Published on September 23, 2022

New state-wide s*x ed standards in New Jersey teach middle schoolers about anal s*x and their pregnancy options, and school districts that fail to comply could face "disciplinary action," or even a loss of funding.

The standards were adopted by the New Jersey Board of Education in June 2020, and schools are required to implement them beginning this month. Amid concern from parents and school districts, the state Department of Education has warned that schools who fail to implement the new standards may face discipline.*

The state standards describe what students should learn by each grade level, and it is up to the districts to design a curriculum to adhere to the standards. By eighth grade, according to the New Jersey standards, students should "describe pregnancy testing, the signs of pregnancy, and pregnancy options, including parenting, abortion, and adoption;" and "Define v*ginal, oral, and anal s*x."

By eighth grade, the students should also "develop a plan to eliminate or reduce risk of unintended pregnancy and STIs (including HIV)."

One mother of students in the Berkley Heights school district called the standards "harmful and offensive," adding it was difficult to find on her school’s website exactly what her children would be learning.*
The mom, who asked to remain anonymous, has chosen to opt her children out of the parts of updated s*x ed curriculum she and her husband found alarming, but worried other parents in the state may be unaware of what is being taught.*

All I’m asking for is transparency and accountability," she said, adding she hopes other parents realize there are ways to opt out.

"I had to send quite a few emails and figure out who is in charge and teaching what to get to this point," she said, adding that it is "a lot of work for most parents."*

The superintendent of the Berkley Heights school district, Dr. Melissa Varley, told Fox News Digital the district "presented the new PE/Health Curriculum on August 11th at the Public Board meeting. The a*sistant Superintendent and PE/Health Supervisor explained in detail the Opt Out Process available to all parents."* *
"In addition, all parents are welcome to personally review the curriculum guides and teaching materials," she added.*

Dr. Varley also noted that, regardless of the district’s own beliefs about the standards, New Jersey state law requires they be taught. "If we do not, we do not pass New Jersey Quality Single Accountability Continuum (NJQSAC) monitoring.*If the district fails this process we may become ineligible for state and even federal funding."

"As our government and newly appointed Supreme Court judge struggle to define ‘what is a woman,’ it gives parents like me little confidence those who write our updated state guidelines on s*x ed have any business teaching my children how to safely have anal s*x and about abortion. It’s an insult to parents and destructive to our children," the mom in the Berkley Heights school district said. *

The New Jersey Student Learning Standards (NJSLS) are mandatory for Local Education Agencies (LEAs) to implement and failure to comply can result in disciplinary action," a spokesperson for the New Jersey Department of Education told Fox News Digital. "Under [New Jersey Statutes Annotated] 18A:35-4.7, for children to be excused from any part of instruction in health, family life, or s*x education, their parent or guardian must inform the school principal in writing that the instruction conflicts with their conscience or sincerely held moral or religious beliefs."

APP
"The New Jersey Quality Single Accountability Continuum (NJQSAC) serves as one mechanism for the New Jersey Department of Education’s (Department) compliance monitoring and self-evaluation system for public school districts (districts). The system focuses on monitoring and evaluating districts in five core components that, based on research, have been identified as key factors in effective district operations.*Specific indicators in each of the five areas are self-evaluated by the district and verified by the Department.*If a district scores below

80% in any of the NJQSAC areas, the district is required to create a district improvement plan to address the indicators found to be out of compliance.*An a*sessment is made of the district’s capacity and effectiveness based on its compliance with the indicators. Following the a*sessment, the district is placed on a performance continuum that will determine the level of oversight, and technical a*sistance and support it receives in accordance with N.J.S.A. 18A: 7A-10.*Dependent upon the percentage of quality performance indicators a district satisfies upon review of the improvement plan, the Department may determine whether additional monitoring or intervention is warranted, pursuant to NJSA 18A:7A-14," the spokesperson continued.*

visit this link https://www.foxnews.com/m .. ary-action.amp

best
worst
75 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
bqstudios  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28704 28 K  Slaps total: 3947 3 K
why do they Have to teach about anal s*x in schools??? wth, just go to pr0nhub, its all there, schools shouldnt be involved in that.
+6   

2 months ago '16        #3
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 28363 28 K  Slaps total: 2211 2 K

2 months ago '22        #4
Uncle Joey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23 OP
 bqstudios said
why do they Have to teach about anal s*x in schools??? wth, just go to pr0nhub, its all there, schools shouldnt be involved in that.
Preach lol

2 months ago '08        #5
stlcardinals19 
Props total: 23635 23 K  Slaps total: 1833 1 K
The state standards describe what students should learn by each grade level, and it is up to the districts to design a curriculum to adhere to the standards. By eighth grade, according to the New Jersey standards, students should "describe pregnancy testing, the signs of pregnancy, and pregnancy options, including parenting, abortion, and adoption;" and "Define v*ginal, oral, and anal s*x."

By eighth grade, the students should also "develop a plan to eliminate or reduce risk of unintended pregnancy and STIs (including HIV)."
Yea, nothing wrong w/that. Best and most proven ways to lower teen pregnancies, and also abortion, is thru accurate and comprehensive s*x-ed. I guess NJ went w/the full plan after they had it reviewed a few months ago

2 months ago '05        #6
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 139199 139 K  Slaps total: 35213 35 K
team no kids
+8   

2 months ago '20        #7
godhillie 
Props total: 5578 5 K  Slaps total: 1087 1 K
 stlcardinals19 said
Yea, nothing wrong w/that. Best and most proven ways to lower teen pregnancies, and also abortion, is thru accurate and comprehensive s*x-ed. I guess NJ went w/the full plan after they had it reviewed a few months ago
School has no business dictating when and how young people need to be aware of those things

All of that is conversations that are in the domain of the parents...
+5   

2 months ago '08        #8
stlcardinals19 
 godhillie said
School has no business dictating when and how young people need to be aware of those things

And if the parents refuse to engage in it? Or if the parents aren't adequate in teaching those things?

You'd have a point in a homeschool setting or even a private school situation, but not in a public education domain. And even then, according to New Jersey law, you can opt your kids out and teach them yourselves should you want. Tho, I HIGHLY doubt the kids being opted out are going to be taught anything remotely comprehensive
+1   

2 months ago '19        #9
loneshark 
Props total: 1691 1 K  Slaps total: 245 245
 godhillie said

except a lot of parents dont do it and these teens end up getting pregnant and spreading diseases...
+3   

2 months ago '19        #10
loneshark 
Props total: 1691 1 K  Slaps total: 245 245
 stlcardinals19 said
And if the parents refuse to engage in it? Or if the parents aren't adequate in teaching those things?

You'd have a point in a homeschool setting or even a private school situation, but not in a public education domain. And even then, according to New Jersey law, you can opt your kids out and teach them yourselves should you want. Tho, I HIGHLY doubt the kids being opted out are going to be taught anything remotely comprehensive
they teach that bullsh*t abstinence only and then wonder how they kid got pregnant
+2   

2 months ago '16        #11
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 158928 158 K  Slaps total: 17277 17 K
They put a lot of thought into kids s*xual activities.
+4   

2 months ago '13        #12
Antho23 
Props total: 2686 2 K  Slaps total: 443 443
 stlcardinals19 said

Anyone taking to 13-14 year olds about anal s*x is a pedo and shouldn’t be anywhere near children.

The question now is how many conversations about the difference between anal and v*ginal s*x with minors have you had and what’s so comprehensive about it that the kids not taught that are missing out?

2 months ago '08        #13
stlcardinals19 
 Antho23 said
Anyone taking to 13-14 year olds about anal s*x is a pedo and shouldn’t be anywhere near children.

The question now is how many conversations about the difference between anal and v*ginal s*x with minors have you had and what’s so comprehensive about it that the kids not taught that are missing out?
Anecdotally, one thing I learned when I was in HS was how anal s*x can lead to pregnancy due to post-coital seminal leakage. Something, a teenager me would've never known about but was something I remembered when I did have anal s*x w/a GF yrs later, and led to me taking the proper precaution to avoid.

These convos aren't how to perform, but to accurately explain what it is, what it entails, and when/how/IF to consent to these actions

Last edited by stlcardinals19; 09-26-2022 at 10:01 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '19        #14
Boxedin1 
Props total: 13967 13 K  Slaps total: 2887 2 K
I'd miss work that day and be present in class for the lesson

That way everyone gets the message

2 months ago '22        #15
ITookTheRedPill 
Props total: 4213 4 K  Slaps total: 2920 2 K
And yall tell me I'm crazy when pedophilia acceptance coming next from the lgbtq crew. Just look.
+9   

2 months ago '22        #16
Uncle Joey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23 OP
 ITookTheRedPill said
And yall tell me I'm crazy when pedophilia acceptance coming next from the lgbtq crew. Just look.
Props
+1   

2 months ago '15        #17
Bronx Sasquatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12696 12 K  Slaps total: 5725 5 K
More fu*ked up liberal and Democrat bullsh*t infiltrating the school system
+3   

2 months ago '14        #18
Christian238 
Props total: 11476 11 K  Slaps total: 1049 1 K
 kuul said

The fu*k are we doing world? the writing is on the wall, sh*t's right there in plain sight....smh...

We seriously bout 6 years away from mainstream pushing straight up pedo acceptance and the majority conforming to the sh*t....

Where's the global warming asteroid we need to start over....

+4   

2 months ago '16        #19
 Christian238 said

The fu*k are we doing world? the writing is on the wall, sh*t's right there in plain sight....smh...

We seriously bout 6 years away from mainstream pushing straight up pedo acceptance and the majority conforming to the sh*t....

Where's the global warming asteroid we need to start over....

If the world ends now the legacy would like pedo, hypers*xual, racist, cut throat beings polluted the earth.

2 months ago '21        #20
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38604 38 K  Slaps total: 10335 10 K
 bqstudios said
You seriously prefer they learn from pr0nhub instead of school?

2 months ago '21        #21
 godhillie said

How so?

Do middle schools not have kids dating?

Have middle schools never had incidents of s*xual misconduct within them?

I've had 7th graders caught on video giving head and the video circulated among all the kids.

You guys are naive if y'all really think the support systems most kids have will adequately prepare them for life.

Casting judgment from your bubbles on schools, when schools are only responding to learning gaps children have.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #22
 kuul said
Cuz kids are having lots of s*x and lots of kids.

Parents failed.

Why are people acting like parents are doing a stand up job teaching this sh*t?
+3   

2 months ago '21        #23
 Boxedin1 said
I'd miss work that day and be present in class for the lesson

That way everyone gets the message
Why not just opt to keep your kid home that day instead of being desperate for attention?

2 months ago '21        #24
 Bronx Sasquatch said
More fu*ked up liberal and Democrat bullsh*t infiltrating the school system
You animals in the Bronx could benefit from comprehensive s*x Ed.

How many teenage moms and dads do you think there are in the Bronx currently? Just spreading that ignorance. Yuck.

2 months ago '16        #25
 Tlatoani said
Cuz kids are having lots of s*x and lots of kids.

Parents failed.

Why are people acting like parents are doing a stand up job teaching this sh*t?
My point is you got lgbtq community focused in on educating kids about s*xual things at an early age. You got people trying to normalize pedo sh*t. Theyre trying to isolate people more with metaverses and algorithms. Not including what i have experienced in life, people target kids for inappropriate things. I dont care about 2 parent homes or no sh*t like that cause it takes more than that.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+47online now  43
Video inside Desi talks about going to Africa and being mesmerized by a woman he was..
61 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
YoungBoy makin bobby conspiracy relevant
200 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+41online now  21
salehe bembury 990v2
27 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+302online now  18
Article inside Psychologists say only 30-50% of people have an internal monologue
282 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy