Sep 26 - 30-year fixed mortgage rate jumps to 6.8%. Highest reading since 2008 🏡

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
31 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '07        #1
2050 page views
53 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x345
Props total: 230843 230 K  Slaps total: 36552 36 K
Sep 26 - 30-year fixed mortgage rate jumps to 6.8%. Highest reading since 2008 🏡

+4   

best
worst
53 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 89880 89 K  Slaps total: 7732 7 K
fu*k a Gym Jordan
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #3
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 73053 73 K  Slaps total: 42136 42 K
Is there some data showing effects of Dow below 30,000 causing recession or is all the commotion because it dipped below 30

2 months ago '20        #4
Chern 
Props total: 1176 1 K  Slaps total: 99 99
Hurts folks with adjustable rate mortgages too.
+4   

2 months ago '05        #5
ChickzNKickz 
Props total: 35879 35 K  Slaps total: 2343 2 K
Housing correction on Deck.

Still waiting on the Fed to start tightening and unload those MBS.
+1   

2 months ago '12        #6
SE Texas713 
Props total: 4910 4 K  Slaps total: 228 228
I work as a real estate agent in TX and there’s so many conservatives who believe what Jim Jordan says about Bidens America. I was calling ppl today seeing who’s interested in selling and one dude told me that the housing market went to sh*t because of the current administration. He went as far to say home builders are overpricing homes due to lumber prices spiking etc because of Biden.

Completely disregard supply and demand and capitalist America but yea let’s blame Biden. I don’t even fu*k with Biden like that but democrats live in these ppl mind rent free. One lady a while back told me they’re moving to Florida to get away from the democrats
+25   

2 months ago '20        #7
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15053 15 K  Slaps total: 2157 2 K
That's still lower than what folks where paying in the 80's and 90's. Problem is they destroyed the middle class and printed too much money smfh.

Last edited by Bighempin; 09-26-2022 at 08:20 PM..
+11   

2 months ago '10        #8
lltreyll 
Props total: 10834 10 K  Slaps total: 3324 3 K
Just thinking about there actually being people that live in the same place 30+ years is disturbing.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #9
cabeast93 
Props total: 8845 8 K  Slaps total: 1413 1 K
 lltreyll said
Just thinking about there actually being people that live in the same place 30+ years is disturbing.
Yea that a little boring.

2 months ago '17        #10
Ats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 36294 36 K  Slaps total: 3611 3 K
"Everything will be alright" - average BX economist

+6   

2 months ago '11        #11
Suppafresh 
Props total: 10910 10 K  Slaps total: 1301 1 K
 Chern said
Shouldn’t be too many of those floating around. Those are most likely to be on flip properties. Banks ain’t fu*kkng with no adjustable rate. Only investors
+1   

2 months ago '11        #12
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49671 49 K  Slaps total: 9870 9 K
Global recession.
+3   

2 months ago '21        #13
Losantana16x4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 9420 9 K  Slaps total: 1195 1 K
 Mozzie said
"Everything will be alright" - average BX economist

As long as you don't buy anything 'merican in the 2-3year short term. Time and place for it all. This 3% im coming home to is lovely. Hope yall sold your equities last year as well. I'm thinking about picking up the euro to take advantage of the 20% arbitrage when we finish proxy spanking putin. From there lock in some east African 1 year bonds and swing back to the dollar around early '24. Stay ahead of the market young kings, stay ahead
+5   

2 months ago '20        #14
Chern 
Props total: 1176 1 K  Slaps total: 99 99
 Suppafresh said
Shouldn’t be too many of those floating around. Those are most likely to be on flip properties. Banks ain’t fu*kkng with no adjustable rate. Only investors
About 10% of loans in 2022

2 months ago '11        #15
Pakchoy 
Props total: 78165 78 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K
Been locked in at 2.75%. Mofos tried to get me to refi the other day. Told them to go kick rocks.
+7   

2 months ago '19        #16
MarathonOG 
Props total: 2028 2 K  Slaps total: 541 541
Lol mortgages are a life sentence.

2 months ago '12        #17
Melle 
Props total: 8047 8 K  Slaps total: 4196 4 K
 SE Texas713 said
I work as a real estate agent in TX and there’s so many conservatives who believe what Jim Jordan says about Bidens America. I was calling ppl today seeing who’s interested in selling and one dude told me that the housing market went to sh*t because of the current administration. He went as far to say home builders are overpricing homes due to lumber prices spiking etc because of Biden.

Completely disregard supply and demand and capitalist America but yea let’s blame Biden. I don’t even fu*k with Biden like that but democrats live in these ppl mind rent free. One lady a while back told me they’re moving to Florida to get away from the democrats
Can you please explain why inflation & everything else in america is at record/40 year highs under Joe ? Keeping interest rates at damn near zero caused all this

I don’t understand why you can’t just admit that Joe spent a sh*t ton of money that was unnecessary & it drove up the prices, the vaccine mandate also didn’t help supply chain! Covid rules did not help the supply chain

Last edited by Melle; 09-27-2022 at 09:16 AM..

2 months ago '04        #18
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 43382 43 K  Slaps total: 4466 4 K
 SE Texas713 said

Once house prices drop in texas its going to effect rest of the country.

2 months ago '11        #19
megalomaniacal 
Props total: 17871 17 K  Slaps total: 2477 2 K
How about-they stop letting banks buy 1000s of homes for loan collateral and start taxing people who are buying up all the homes with cash offers.
+7   

2 months ago '22        #20
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 11609 11 K  Slaps total: 2956 2 K
Phase 6: Cancel the debts and dematerialize the money. (March 2022-September 2022)
> – Trigger the economic, financial and stock market collapse, the bankruptcy of the banks.
> – To rescue the losses of the banks in the accounts of their clients.
> – Activate the «Great Reset».
> – De-materialize money.
> – Cancel debts, loans and loans.
> – Impose the digital portfolio. (Digital Wallet)
> – Seize properties and land.
> – Ban all global medicines.
> – Confirm the obligation to vaccinate semi-annually or annually.
> – Impose food rationing and a diet based on the Codex Alimentarius.
> – Extend the measures to emerging countries.
> Result, Third stage of digital control. Extension of the N.O.M. to the whole planet.

2 months ago '22        #21
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19442 19 K  Slaps total: 12742 12 K
 Chern said
If you have an adjustable mortgage your house is as good as gone now.
+2   

2 months ago '22        #22
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19442 19 K  Slaps total: 12742 12 K
 SE Texas713 said

It’s not even that people are simple, Trump was in office= Things were cheap

Biden is office= Things are expensive

Your average man doesn’t care about the complexity of the economy or have time to dive into it. They just know who in charge and how are their finances.
+3   

2 months ago '11        #23
PotheadFocker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41311 41 K  Slaps total: 5104 5 K
 SE Texas713 said

Even funnier is the notion that republican lawmakers are going to come in and pass legislation that fixes glaring financial issues. All they know is deregulation and arguing about wedge issues. I’ve never heard a single plausible idea they have that fixes Amerikkka
+4   

2 months ago '17        #24
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34692 34 K  Slaps total: 5349 5 K
 Melle said
Can you please explain why inflation & everything else in america is at record/40 year highs under Joe ? Keeping interest rates at damn near zero caused all this

I don’t understand why you can’t just admit that Joe spent a sh*t ton of money that was unnecessary & it drove up the prices, the vaccine mandate also didn’t help supply chain! Covid rules did not help the supply chain
Trump was the one who slashed interest rates to near zero bc he didnt want the economy to dip in 2020
+3   

2 months ago '17        #25
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34692 34 K  Slaps total: 5349 5 K
 megalomaniacal said
How about-they stop letting banks buy 1000s of homes for loan collateral and start taxing people who are buying up all the homes with cash offers.
Too many conservatives in congress for that much financial regulation to pass. Honestly most dems wont even back that. Need way more progressives. But it is coming. This type of feudal system is what nearly broke the UK in the early 20th century. That's why they had housing reform.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Metal Gear Solid Remake Revealed Early Before The Game Awards
30 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+16online now  14
MKBHD: My Tech Hot Takes!
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+31online now  4
Video inside philadelphia gas stations have had enough ...
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  4
“There’s not a fuxking chance in hell he’s clean. As big as the rock is. At 50.”
178 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy