Air Alert III

most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
10279 pageviews
23 comments

Hella Savage 
space
space
space
$329 | Props total: 0 0
Air Alert III

[CODE]http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2SP1YKCSNDG200FN5RLTA2V80N[/CODE]

Hit the props

... sh*t does work.. i gained a few inches and i didnt even complete 3/4 of the program

sh*t gets kinda ruff thow

23 comments for "Air Alert III"

11 years ago '05        #2
Hella Savage 
space
space
space
$329 | Props total: 0 0
noone using it?
 11 years ago '04        #3
bibbyboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,502 | Props total: 1051 1051
props on this...been looking for something like this for a while...gonna try it out...
 11 years ago '04        #4
norland2000 
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 0 0
props dam wanna c if this really works do ya think if u do it again the next year if it will work
 06-21-2005, 10:42 PM         #5
Tha Matic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks man...i wanna be dunkin consistently...
 11 years ago '04        #6
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,656 | Props total: 18 18
yeah man ive been doing this im almost on my 15th week it really helps ur game out. not only by jumping higher but for conditioning to
 06-23-2005, 01:35 PM         #7
datkilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good lookin
 11 years ago '05        #8
EPhilly 
space
space
$721 | Props total: 0 0
Hey, don't do AAIII, trust me on this. Yeah you'll get gains but it creates muscle imbalances like no other. I know my stuff when it comes to training for the vertical leap, I even co-run a message board that is dedicated to just training.

For a higher vertical leap here is what you should know.

YOU NEED A STRENGTH BASE!

All these people have you doing plyometric exercises (going down and then jumping back up real quick) before you are ready. This is not beneficial! Before you do plyometrics you should be able to do 2x your bodyweight in squats. This is recommended by all Strength & Conditioning coaches.

Another thing people fail to realize is that your quads are not the only muscle that helps you jump. The best thing to do is strengthen your weak links! Get your hamstrings equal to the strength of your quads. Shoot for a 1:1 ratio in every part of your body, I didn't say do it, but shoot for it.

When you jump your arms allow you to create momentum and help you jump higher. Shoot for some shoulder strength and overall arm strength.

STOP NEGLECTING YOUR ANKLES! The front part of your shin is important in training, do bucket raises to help build this up to par with your calves.

STRENGTHEN YOUR CORE. This doesn't just apply to the vertical leap, this applys overall to any athlete or someone just training in general.

AIR ALERT WILL HARM YOUR KNEES, there have been countless people who come to my message board and say things like "my knees are starting to hurt, I'm on week 4 of AA3".

Also, don't think I'm knocking something without trying it, I did Air Alert for 4 weeks and gained 6 inches. But I also now have jumpers knee, which is an inflamation in the tendon in the knee. Talk about awful, I wish I would have read a little more about vert training before getting into that.

Here is the most important rule to training:
Don't get commercial programs with the intent on following them word for word. Every person is unique and requires different training techniques. Customized programs are the way to go.

Final thought on AA3:

The vertical jump (and basketball for that matter) is all about fast twitch muscle fibers. Fast Twitch fibers are for explosive movements and are trained with a low rep scheme (6 and less). Have you seen the rep scheme for AA3, hundreds of reps, slow twitch fibers which is what marathon runners have. Yes it works, but why? Because the majority of people who do it are beginners to vert training. Beginners can gain off of anything. But the problem is that after you do AA3 you have to fix those imbalances you just created, thus causing you more hastle than good.

Hope I detered you from knee injuries like I now have.

-Philly
 06-27-2005, 02:50 AM         #9
FaB514 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
woah thanks for the info
 06-28-2005, 03:45 AM         #10
Blakk MaiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
re up?
 06-30-2005, 06:10 AM         #11
fuckthisshit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
re-up plz
 11 years ago '04        #12
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,557 | Props total: 1169 1169
yup AA3 fu*ked up my knees badly.
I finished it and although I had a 35+ vert, my knees were constantly hurting which prevented me from jumping...

I heard AA2 was better, can anyone confirm?
 11 years ago '05        #13
scooter28Scoote 
space
space
space
$343 | Props total: 0 0
expired
 11 years ago '04        #14
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,167 | Props total: 0 0
 str8_akademiks said:
I finished it and although I had a 35+ vert, my knees were constantly hurting which prevented me from jumping...

yep.. cuz it doesn't have Squat Hops in it.. which is the exercise that fu*ks up your knees..
 11 years ago '05        #15
EPhilly 
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:

Nah man, Squat Hops are not the sole reason that your knees get messed up. It's soooo many reps no point in jumping up and down hundreds of time, all you really are doing is putting extra strain on your knees for no purpose. Only with AA2 you can do it 5 days a week! Isn't that great!?

On a serious note though, there's been rumor of an AA4 or something along that lines, it was like a revamped AA3, the rep and set scheme was better, probably the best of the Air Alerts. Instead of hundreds of reps, I think some of the reps were like 35. If I can find it I'll post it up. However, I still say stay away from that because there is so much better.

I understand though, cuz not all of us have access to weights. You'd still be amazed at what you can do without weights.
 11 years ago '05        #16
EPhilly 
space
space
Here is the Air Alert Advanced program. Apparently it is supposed to be done AFTER AA3.

Why'd I post this if I think Air Alert is just awful and bad for your knees? Well, when even the creator of it lowers all of the reps by that much, it shouldn't instill that much confidence in the program.

Oh yeah, and one more thing about Air Alert. Back in the day they used to have the Air Alert Forum, last year they got rid of it. Timur (the creator) said it was because it was no longer necessary since all of the information was already on the website.

However, I feel the real reason was because tons of us towards the end started exposing Air Alert (Knee Alert as it's been called latly), so it would only make sense for a company to delete the forum people have for talking trash about it. He never even tried to disspell what we were saying, he just up and deleted the forum. If you feel like checking the archives out go to and for the url type in "http://airalert.proboards9.com" then you can find the archives from the site.

-------------------------------------------------
Ok, there are 5 cycles and you must do them all. NO resting between exercises, except leap ups take a 1-2 minute rest between sets. Rest 3-4 minutes between cycles. One cycle is one rotation through the exercises. Leap ups and burnouts will be done twice each cycle. Do all these exercises in order.And, for leap ups jump as hard and high as you can! There are only 6 weeks. Wait 1 month before repeating Air alert Advanced.

Odd Weeks- Monday-Wednesday-Friday
Even Weeks- Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday

Week 1

Step Ups- 1 Set, 15 Reps
Leap Ups- 3 Sets, 15 Reps
Burnouts- 1 Set, 100 Reps
Burnouts- 1 Set, 100 Reps
Thrust Ups- 1 Set, 20 Reps

Week 2

Step Ups- 1 Set, 15 Reps
Burnouts- 1 Set, 125 Reps
Burnouts- 1 Set, 125 Reps
Thrust Ups- 1 Set, 20 Reps

Week 3

Step Ups- 1 Set, 20 Reps
Leap Ups- 3 Sets, 20 Reps
Burnouts- 1 Set, 150 Reps
Thrust Ups- 1 Set, 25 Reps

Week 4

Step Ups- 1 Set, 20 Reps
Thrust Ups- 1 Set, 25 Reps

Week 5

Step Ups- 1 Set, 20 Reps
Burnouts- 1 Set, 175 Reps
Thrust Ups- 1 Set, 30 Reps

Week 6

Step Ups- 1 Set, 25 Reps
Leap Ups- 3 Sets, 25 Reps
Leap Ups- 3 Sets, 25 Reps
Thrust Ups- 1 Set, 30 Reps
 07-01-2005, 03:34 PM         #17
blingz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ yo i snet you a PM hit me up folk
 11 years ago '04        #18
Melm0610 
space
space
$257 | Props total: 0 0
Imma try it...thanks
 07-01-2005, 03:42 PM         #19
whutitdew16 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo can u re up the AA3?? ill take the risk. props for the info though
 11 years ago '05        #20
EPhilly 
space
space
Someone else can up AA3, I can't be hypocritical with my sh*t, I don't wanna aid in the aquisition of inflamed tendons. You know, the Air Alert Advanced is as far as I'll go.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
185 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
19 hours ago