"4PF isn't who the DA is Targeting..but PFK should be thier focus"- GEORGE CHIDI

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '21        #1
2037 page views
42 comments

MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 46308 46 K  Slaps total: 5172 5 K
"4PF isn't who the DA is Targeting..but PFK should be thier focus"- GEORGE CHIDI

5:58

+2   

best
worst
42 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
therealmc 
Props total: 8249 8 K  Slaps total: 1408 1 K
Damn these new n*ggas confusing me

Pfk is who again?
+39   

2 months ago '21        #3
Losantana16x4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 9350 9 K  Slaps total: 1191 1 K
This guy knows too much. He might be next
+8   

2 months ago '21        #4
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20 OP
 therealmc said

Pfk is who again?

2 months ago '14        #5
consigliereA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 64574 64 K  Slaps total: 3744 3 K
Damn, I believe these n*ggaz because they can’t rap for sh*t..
+31   

2 months ago '21        #6
Losantana16x4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 9350 9 K  Slaps total: 1191 1 K
 therealmc said

Pfk is who again?

It gets even trickier. Check out the 1st mod post of the atlantology page in reddit. Its actually pretty accurate for some innanet sh*t. When 30deep switched over to 76 and 93 started dubbing that cutt sh*t in '13, sh*t got sticky. Add a few deaths, robberies, covid and rap beefs, all these lil n*ggas clicking up. But stuff calming down since fanni started stepping

Last edited by Losantana16x4; 09-25-2022 at 06:21 PM..

2 months ago '18        #7
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50978 50 K  Slaps total: 7633 7 K
Play 4 Keeps aka Purp Gang. From the westside

He trying to get n*ggas indicted. He mentioned Hect. And he talking about Paco and nem for the alleged home invasions. Crazy seeing n*ggas I know or have met mentioned on Vlad. sh*t I know a few people picked up in the last RICO. sh*t is wild.

Last edited by Juliette DaBlok; 09-25-2022 at 05:17 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '21        #8
 consigliereA said
Damn, I believe these n*ggaz because they can’t rap for sh*t..

You ain't lying...

Most of thier members just started to rap within months and getting put on after catching cases or leaving jail

And getting "signed"

Working on thier musical craft never been thier priority

Just a bunch of shooters who just happen to rap

Last edited by MISTERCYNICAL; 09-25-2022 at 06:02 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '18        #9
Passport  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5456 5 K  Slaps total: 1480 1 K
Good

Keep doing it. Let’s stop letting loser gangbangers be a representative of the culture
+13   

2 months ago '19        #10
Boxedin1 
Props total: 13966 13 K  Slaps total: 2887 2 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said

You ain't lying...

Most of thier members just started to rap within months and getting put on after catching cases or leaving jail

And getting "signed"

Working on thier musical craft never been thier priority

Just a bunch of shooters who just happen to rap
 Passport said
Good

Keep doing it. Let’s stop letting loser gangbangers be a representative of the culture
This is their outlet and alternative, it keeps them further away from trouble while sending the message that you act like a low life and you too came be famous

La, Florida and a few other places have their own underground music scene because they do not like the industry and think it is full of fake people so they avoid it and do YouTube videos but now it is becoming more mainstream because of reddit suburbanites who are obsessed with getting as close as possible without actually having to leave their bedroom/computer screen. The music is horrible and completely self destructive, one dimensional and come off like "I got to get this out before they k*ll me" which usually happens shortly after or they grow to become local legends nobody outside you circle cares about. Knock the dust off rinse and repeat

I do not aspire to be on house arrest, making videos in my garage

Last edited by Boxedin1; 09-25-2022 at 05:43 PM..
+9   

2 months ago '19        #11
Boxedin1 
Props total: 13966 13 K  Slaps total: 2887 2 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said

Okay I know our genes are strong as hell and less diluted in the south being that we are Gullah Geechie but a lot of these dudes be looking too west African like they just mixed in a bunch on some " they won't notice"
@ @ @
I'm a*suming this is a list of west Africans who see my point but receive no benefit from it

Last edited by Boxedin1; 09-25-2022 at 08:00 PM..

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #12
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 43758 43 K  Slaps total: 4095 4 K
PF chang orange peel chicken is good
+13   

2 months ago '21        #13
 Boxedin1 said
This is their outlet and alternative, it keeps them further away from trouble while sending the message that you act like a low life and you too came be famous

La, Florida and a few other places have their own underground music scene because they do not like the industry and think it is full of fake people so they avoid it and do YouTube videos but now it is becoming more mainstream because of reddit suburbanites who are obsessed with getting as close as possible without actually having to leave their bedroom/computer screen.
WTH is you talking about?!?!

This isn't an alternative to the trouble they face in the streets considering most of them catch bigger cases or end of dead while producing this type of music

And their buzz and dysfunction was way prominate in the streets before reddit suburbanites posted them

I was in Duval Florida witnessing the Drill culture making it's presence on the streets when I attended talent showcases at Bottoms up strip club and spots on the Northside

Hell I remember being in Cport before Quondo Rondo went viral seeing the amount of street affiliated rappers who was already wrecking havoc on the streets and in spots like Island breeze..karma and Frozen paradise

Sounds like you are the one really outta the loop typing from a keyboard just like me

2 months ago '04        #14
thetrapper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5805 5 K  Slaps total: 266 266
damn it makes sense ...since marlo got k*lled man..smh

2 months ago '22        #15
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 39110 39 K  Slaps total: 9592 9 K
OP you've spent half a year a year sh*tting on Gunna and basically became confrontational whenever someone said Gunna didn't do anything.... If you watched this interview, this guy basically said Gunna didn't do anything, or that there was nothing in the 88 pages where he could find where Gunna did anything, and he stated that they are holding gunna in hopes that he'll flip. As a man the least you could do is apologize to Gunna. That n*gga being unjustly locked up
+1   

2 months ago '07        #16
ototo7 
Props total: 10141 10 K  Slaps total: 1041 1 K
yfn lucci got into that shootout where his man’s got k*lled in a 4pf neighborhood

+1   

2 months ago '22        #17
Zone3CP Burner 
Props total: 7190 7 K  Slaps total: 428 428
 murderers said
OP you've spent half a year a year sh*tting on Gunna and basically became confrontational whenever someone said Gunna didn't do anything.... If you watched this interview, this guy basically said Gunna didn't do anything, or that there was nothing in the 88 pages where he could find where Gunna did anything, and he stated that they are holding gunna in hopes that he'll flip. As a man the least you could do is apologize to Gunna. That n*gga being unjustly locked up
No real comment but they trying to get lil bruh on 2 bodies. Gunna from my hood “The shady” and he good ppl. Free Big G!!!!

Gunna got other sh*t outside of this YSL sh*t. Lets just say the hood shook right now.
+3   

2 months ago '22        #18
Zone3CP Burner 
 ototo7 said
yfn lucci got into that shootout where his man’s got k*lled in a 4pf neighborhood

No Lucci ppl got k*lled in Lucci’s hood. Where ya’ll be getting this info from.

2 months ago '22        #19
 Zone3CP Burner said
No real comment but they trying to get lil bruh on 2 bodies. Gunna from my hood “The shady” and he good ppl. Free Big G!!!!

Gunna got other sh*t outside of this YSL sh*t. Lets just say the hood shook right now.
Yeah dude spoke on that in this interview. He said the prosecutors are for some reason being vague with how he's connected to that and that's when he basically said he doesn't think they really have anything on Gunna and are trying to get him to flip. Gunna beat a fed charge without snitching before so I'm sure he'll stay solid this time around. Them laws be playing dirty games mane.
+2   

2 months ago '21        #20
 murderers said
I didn't sh*t on your boy Gunna

And I have no reason to apologize

When he was denied BAIL twice based on NOT what's in the Indictment

But what the PROFFERS (confidential statements giving by codefendants ) state

Keep in mind GEORGE CHIDI doesn't have access to that !!!!

No media figure does

This is only present in the DISCOVERY presented by the Prosecution to the Defendant and his legal counsel

Like @ stated it's alot WE DONT KNOW ABOUT MR SERGIO KITCHENS aka GUNNA

It's apparant he got alot going on outside of YSL that's pretty nefarious

thar obviously the Prosecution is aware of

Remember your just a FAN judging this man based on his smooth image in music

You don't know him

Hell just like we didn't know Dress wearing fingernail polish having Jeffrey is a possible SHOT CALLER AND k*llER

so if anything you should apologize for displaying your IGNORANCE

Last edited by MISTERCYNICAL; 09-25-2022 at 07:22 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '22        #21
Zone3CP Burner 
 murderers said
Yeah dude spoke on that in this interview. He said the prosecutors are for some reason being vague with how he's connected to that and that's when he basically said he doesn't think they really have anything on Gunna and are trying to get him to flip. Gunna beat a fed charge without snitching before so I'm sure he'll stay solid this time around. Them laws be playing dirty games mane.
Free bruh but the feds relaying info to the state. I aint gonna say anything else but whats been put out there. Hopefully he beats all his cases but its other sh*t they trying to hit bruh up with. The feds might pick up the case if he beat state.

RIP Troupe and Fishscale..,.MF’s from around the way know that’s who put Gunna on industry wise. Both of them was well connected on all levels. A lot of this sh*t I believe what they trying to get G on is before the YSL sh*t and might end up on a separate indictment.

Last edited by Zone3CP Burner; 09-25-2022 at 07:28 PM..
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #22
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 10935 10 K  Slaps total: 2839 2 K
+1   

2 months ago '22        #23
 MISTERCYNICAL said
I didn't sh*t on your boy Gunna

And I have no reason to apologize

When he was denied BAIL twice based on NOT what's in the Indictment

But what the PROFFERS (confidential statements giving by codefendants ) state

Keep in mind GEORGE CHIDI doesn't have access to that !!!!

No media figure does

This is only present in the DISCOVERY presented by the Prosecution to the Defendant and his legal counsel

Like @ stated it's alot WE DONT KNOW ABOUT MR SERGIO KITCHENS aka GUNNA

It's apparant he got alot going on outside of YSL that's pretty nefarious

thar obviously the Prosecution is aware of

Remember your just a FAN judging this man based on his smooth image in music

You don't know him

Hell just like we didn't know Dress wearing fingernail polish having Jeffrey is a possible SHOT CALLER AND k*llER

so if anything you should apologize for displaying your IGNORANCE
Gotcha. In your world, whatever the prosecution says=truth. When he beats these bs charges I hope you are at least man enough to apologize for throwing the guilty verdict on this man before a trial has taken place.

Edit: also the only ones who didn't think thug was legit was you n*ggas
+1   

2 months ago '21        #24
 murderers said
Gotcha. In your world, whatever the prosecution says=truth. When he beats these bs charges I hope you are at least man enough to apologize for throwing the guilty verdict on this man before a trial has taken place.

Edit: also the only ones who didn't think thug was legit was you n*ggas

Once again what I'm apologizing for??

All I did was copy and paste the articles related to his legal issues

Trust me lil dude ...what I say dont have any bearing on his life

But if it makes YOU feel better as such a passionate FAN of his music

I will PM you an apology so you don't Lose any sleep over Mr. Sergio

But keep in mind ...as a metro ATL Homeowner and Business man

I'm TEAM FANI all day

Who is actually CLEANING UP HIP HOP CULTURE by prosecuting all these self indicting Shooters and Drillers who are sub par talented anyway

And look forward to seeking justice for Joshua Adetunji and all innocent civilian victims of ATL GANG VIOLENCE

+3   

2 months ago '20        #25
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x224
Props total: 118769 118 K  Slaps total: 24424 24 K
They gotta k*ll this n*gga he know too much and on cam lol

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside What Books Are Yall Reading Right Now
76 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Article inside The Elder Scrolls 6 Has Bad News for Some Fans
76 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+102online now  12
[Workout] The difference between a weightlifter and a bodybuilder
98 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+299online now  6
Article inside Psychologists say only 30-50% of people have an internal monologue
277 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy