Hands Down, The Best Performance From Rolling Loud New York WasÖ

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '12        #1
3297 page views
45 comments

HeightsBound  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 40455 40 K  Slaps total: 4273 4 K
Hands Down, The Best Performance From Rolling Loud New York WasÖ

best
worst
45 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43676 43 K  Slaps total: 11701 11 K
Y’all forcing it. Is this what y’all do in this generation. Nothing can be good? It has to be the best or absolute trash?

It’s ok to just like something. But this idea that whatever you like just has to be compared to something just shows how shallow hip hop and rap fans really are.

And don’t listen to respond, listen to listen. You are growing up with a poisoned mind. You have to compare something for it to have validation. That’s psychotic
+24   

2 months ago '21        #3
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 46308 46 K  Slaps total: 5172 5 K
 gemini8686 said
Yíall forcing it. Is this what yíall do in this generation. Nothing can be good? It has to be the best or absolute trash?

Itís ok to just like something. But this idea that whatever you like just has to be compared to something just shows how shallow hip hop and rap fans really are.

And donít listen to respond, listen to listen. You are growing up with a poisoned mind. You have to compare something for it to have validation. Thatís psychotic
Dude calm down

Thats just HIS opinion
+27   

2 months ago '15        #4
 MISTERCYNICAL said
Dude calm down

Thats just HIS opinion
Itís deeper than that. And Iím not even sh*tting on the performance. Kevin gates is weird but I can appreciate he can rap his a*s off. Itís a breath of fresh air.

Itís no reason to compare performances for fu*king rolling loud lol. Heís attaching himself to it and trying to make it better than something to give himself validation because he thinks of himself as a loser.

Itís sad and he doesnít have to do that. Just talk about how dope the performance was and let ppl just like it and decide for themselves

2 months ago '14        #5
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 42739 42 K  Slaps total: 11526 11 K
 gemini8686 said
Itís deeper than that. And Iím not even sh*tting on the performance. Kevin gates is weird but I can appreciate he can rap his a*s off. Itís a breath of fresh air.

Itís no reason to compare performances for fu*king rolling loud lol. Heís attaching himself to it and trying to make it better than something to give himself validation because he thinks of himself as a loser.

Itís sad and he doesnít have to do that. Just talk about how dope the performance was and let ppl just like it and decide for themselves
Writing paragraphs over this, you sound like the real loser here
+13   

2 months ago '15        #6
 Bigboi781 said
Writing paragraphs over this, you sound like the real loser here
Itís a forum. I can write down my thoughts and have discussions. No reason to be disrespectful.

Only in our community is reading and writing looked at as being a loser lol. Thatís another issue thatís wrong in the so called culture and community
+5   

2 months ago '21        #7
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 46308 46 K  Slaps total: 5172 5 K
 gemini8686 said
It’s a forum. I can write down my thoughts and have discussions. No reason to be disrespectful.

Only in our community is reading and writing looked at as being a loser lol. That’s another issue that’s wrong in the so called culture and community
So you don't think it was disrespectful of you to condescendingly berate the OP for just sharing his thoughts and opinion??
+12   

2 months ago '15        #8
jealousonesen v 
Props total: 8242 8 K  Slaps total: 346 346
 gemini8686 said
Itís a forum. I can write down my thoughts and have discussions. No reason to be disrespectful.

Only in our community is reading and writing looked at as being a loser lol. Thatís another issue thatís wrong in the so called culture and community
You called OP a loser then proceeded to tell the other poster thereís no reason to be disrespectful when he addressed you.

You called OP a loser for writing his opinion about rolling loud then proceeded to chastise the black community for doing exactly what you did.

You donít think youíre part of the problem? Cognitive dissonance slider all the way up. Make it make senseÖ

+21   

2 months ago '15        #9
 jealousonesen v said
You called OP a loser then proceeded to tell the other poster thereís no reason to be disrespectful when he addressed you.

You called OP a loser for writing his opinion about rolling loud then proceeded to chastise the black community for doing exactly what you did.

You donít think youíre part of the problem? Cognitive dissonance slider all the way up. Make it make senseÖ

I never called him a loser. I said itís how he sees himself. So his way to fix that is to attach himself to something he likes, and then label it the best. Itís one of the many toxic traits within the community. It all dials back to crab in the barrel mentality when you think about it.

Itís ok to like something without having to tear something else down

2 months ago '10        #10
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 82606 82 K  Slaps total: 39000 39 K
 gemini8686 said
Yíall forcing it. Is this what yíall do in this generation. Nothing can be good? It has to be the best or absolute trash?

Itís ok to just like something. But this idea that whatever you like just has to be compared to something just shows how shallow hip hop and rap fans really are.

And donít listen to respond, listen to listen. You are growing up with a poisoned mind. You have to compare something for it to have validation. Thatís psychotic

+12   

2 months ago '10        #11
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 82606 82 K  Slaps total: 39000 39 K
 gemini8686 said
I never called him a loser. I said itís how he sees himself. So his way to fix that is to attach himself to something he likes, and then label it the best. Itís one of the many toxic traits within the community. It all dials back to crab in the barrel mentality when you think about it.

n*gga the only thing he typed was "hands down the best performance"

How the fu*k is that tearing something else down?

Pseudo bullsh*t 101

+12   

2 months ago '15        #12
jealousonesen v 
Props total: 8242 8 K  Slaps total: 346 346
 gemini8686 said

You donít know him so how do you know how he sees himself? Cut the bullsh*t, youíre making zero sense and repeatedly contradicting yourself.
+4   

2 months ago '10        #13
bunun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22711 22 K  Slaps total: 1742 1 K
lmao op said kevin gates had the best performance of the show, and this goofy talking about this is whats wrong with america

this was kevin gates competition

+6   

2 months ago '16        #14
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 69355 69 K  Slaps total: 4385 4 K
Gates is All Elite……..
+4   

2 months ago '16        #15
milo 
Props total: 1324 1 K  Slaps total: 603 603
Gates is IMO one of the best in the game right now and has been quietly for years now
+8   

2 months ago '20        #16
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 43779 43 K  Slaps total: 4095 4 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said
Dude calm down

Thats just HIS opinion

2 months ago '20        #17
 jealousonesen v said

Canít make this sh*t up !!! Lmfao
+4   

2 months ago '16        #18
Polife 
Props total: 2438 2 K  Slaps total: 194 194
Mane I got to give it up to these two Demon Hype Men Carti had.
These dudes were spinning and jumping around like but jobs for damn near an hour.

2 months ago '20        #19
 gemini8686 said

But u be in every single 50cent G-unit thread and attack whoever donít agree with sh*t from 24 years ago smh

Make it make sense Iíll wait
+5   

2 months ago '16        #20
ChefCurry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4758 4 K  Slaps total: 583 583
 bunun said
lmao op said kevin gates had the best performance of the show, and this goofy talking about this is whats wrong with america

Bruh Ice barely even rapped the chorus. Just dancing around
+2   

2 months ago '04        #21
LightWeight 
Props total: 6728 6 K  Slaps total: 398 398
these Rap singers these days.... miss that boom bap era! RIP Prodigy!
+1   

2 months ago '22        #22
92Felonies 
Props total: 10716 10 K  Slaps total: 1718 1 K
 HeightsBound said

I raise you

+1   

2 months ago '22        #23
92Felonies 
Props total: 10716 10 K  Slaps total: 1718 1 K
 Polife said
Mane I got to give it up to these two Demon Hype Men Carti had.
These dudes were spinning and jumping around like but jobs for damn near an hour.

Oh wow I posted the same vid without reading the thread thatís what I get

+1   

2 months ago '04        #24
thegod 
Props total: 13627 13 K  Slaps total: 514 514
 bunun said

Yo that Ice Spice performance was pathetic lol. You would think she was dancing and singing like Beyonce the way she was out of breath. She barely rapped anything except "That n*gga a munch" and she could barely do that lol.

When n*ggas say joints be plants, sh*t like this be making that sh*t believable haha. Shorty is trash. The fact someone that raw and that trash with no stage presence is "on" is kinda crazy outof all the talented chicks out there probably getting no shine.
+3   

2 months ago '22        #25
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 39110 39 K  Slaps total: 9592 9 K
 gemini8686 said

You have nothing to say about the 100 gunit threads everyday and you're always telling people to post about the music they like yet when they do it you got a problem? Fam you are seriously fu*ked up in the head. You need to get some help
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  11
Image(s) inside What Books Are Yall Reading Right Now
78 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Rick ross signs fat trel to be back on maybach music group label!
34 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+102online now  6
[Workout] The difference between a weightlifter and a bodybuilder
99 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  3
11/26.....survivor series war games