Mc Eiht List The Precautions Rappers That’s Not From L.A. Must Take To Stay Safe In L.A.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
17 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '19        #1
1098 page views
21 comments

BKFinestMint  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 7363 7 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
Mc Eiht List The Precautions Rappers That’s Not From L.A. Must Take To Stay Safe In L.A.

+9   

best
worst
21 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
Kxng Hxppo 
Props total: 1564 1 K  Slaps total: 210 210
Los Angeles gang maps online
knowing is half the battle
+4   

2 months ago '13        #3
Commission  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 122498 122 K  Slaps total: 20073 20 K
Seems like the black community only has to check in

Warrant buffet
Bill gates

Never have to check in
+17   

2 months ago '18        #4
Jwardisback3rd 
Props total: 5986 5 K  Slaps total: 657 657
 Commission said

Warrant buffet
Bill gates

Never have to check in
If bill gates wore 500k around his neck, ate with only his lady in the hood. 50\50 chance he'll be robbed too

White people getting robbed all the time to in LA they just don't tend to floss like that
+20   

2 months ago '13        #5
Ethernine 
Props total: 9524 9 K  Slaps total: 2593 2 K
 Commission said

Warrant buffet
Bill gates

Never have to check in
None of them people got to check in…

n*ggas are jealous towards each other period!

Kevin Samuel talked about broke n*ggas and how they move… but n*ggas only heard the sh*t about women.

Cause if they truly wanted a bag …. Hollywood is literally down the street
The same time u gonna do for harming a black is just about the same time they gonna give u for harming a white..

Blacks have a slave mentality and a lot of us is secretly scared of the white man.
+11   

2 months ago '17        #6
Petieparker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25650 25 K  Slaps total: 2461 2 K
 Commission said

Warrant buffet
Bill gates

Never have to check in
The black community don’t have to check in… only Black rappers who dip one foot in the streets and the other in the industry. I’m pretty sure Mos Def or the Black Eyed Peas don’t have to check in.
+11   

2 months ago '22        #7
Zone3CP Burner 
Props total: 7190 7 K  Slaps total: 428 428
Stay out the hood i been to LA many times….I hit the Compton swapmeets before it closed and the Slauson one. I never had any issues after many trips. I haven’t been there since covid.

One thing I peeped in LA was is to stay out of n*gga’s neighborhoods. That driving down n*ggas streets where ppl live at is a no no. MF’s be on patrol frfr. They patrol every car that comes dowm the street. I couldn’t imagine being a Uber or door dash driver. You better have that company light on in your whip. A few of my cousins who stay in compton Tragniew park cant even be posted up like that in the front yard and block. 12 will break that sh*t up in a heartbeat. Them alleys and backyards is where n*ggas be at.

If you drink go to a decent liquor store. Never stop at the hood looking ones or corner stores. Thats where them n*ggas be at out there. This is basic information anywhere in the US.

Just touring n*ggas neighborhoods dont fly like that. It can be mexican Asian blk and Armenian goons. The Armenian cats be thinking u about to rob or break into someones house if u blk.

sh*t wicked out there.

Last edited by Zone3CP Burner; 09-24-2022 at 03:23 PM..
+13   

2 months ago '19        #8
Immersion Vox 
Props total: 12074 12 K  Slaps total: 1332 1 K
here go n*ggas talking about Bill Gates & Warren Buffet like those two have to go to the hood for any reason at all

"black community" is not the "rapper community"
+4   

2 months ago '19        #9
Immersion Vox 
Props total: 12074 12 K  Slaps total: 1332 1 K
Mc Eiht aint said nothing wrong & this applies to everywhere in the US.

it's more than gang culture

kinda reminiscent of pirates
+4   

2 months ago '21        #10
ShowinNakedAzz 
Props total: 5948 5 K  Slaps total: 2590 2 K
 Jwardisback3rd said
If bill gates wore 500k around his neck, ate with only his lady in the hood. 50\50 chance he'll be robbed too

White people getting robbed all the time to in LA they just don't tend to floss like that
Rob and k*ll Bill gates and the feds gone pick up your case...you know what happens after that.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #11
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 61895 61 K  Slaps total: 2383 2 K
Geahhhh
OG getting up there....looking like Sean Price mane lol
Even eiht check in when he dip outta town....that's how you know
+2   

2 months ago '05        #12
YARKONE 
Props total: 6592 6 K  Slaps total: 976 976
Keep yo x*xxx$+ jewelry for the stage and marketing oppurrunitys.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #13
A-L-P 
Props total: 12931 12 K  Slaps total: 1426 1 K
 Ethernine said

Kevin Samuel talked about broke n*ggas and how they move… but n*ggas only heard the sh*t about women.

The same time u gonna do for harming a black is just about the same time they gonna give u for harming a white..

Blacks have a slave mentality and a lot of us is secretly scared of the white man.
I think it has more to do with the fact that white people are more likely to get law enforcement involved in comparison to robbing people from our community. Robbing white folks will bring a lot of heat on you, robbing black folks won't for the most part.

Last edited by A-L-P; 09-24-2022 at 08:47 PM..
+4   

2 months ago '19        #14
Badassbillygunn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 40289 40 K  Slaps total: 1945 1 K
n*ggas just need to stay outta California atp if you ain’t from there if I was a rapper I wouldnt even do shows there and if I did show then hotel with security all that other sh*t hanging out at clubs and malls like new edition..you gonna have to count me out

Last edited by Badassbillygunn; 09-24-2022 at 06:19 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '19        #15
Badassbillygunn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 40289 40 K  Slaps total: 1945 1 K
n*ggas just need to stay outta California atp if you ain’t from there if I was a rapper I wouldnt even do shows there and if I did show then hotel with security all that other sh*t hanging out at clubs and malls like new edition..you gonna have to count me out

Last edited by Badassbillygunn; 09-24-2022 at 06:20 PM..

2 months ago '17        #16
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 144026 144 K  Slaps total: 43744 43 K
 Commission said

Warrant buffet
Bill gates

Never have to check in
Those people are wearing millions in jewelry or bragging about what they have to make others feel less than zero…. They aren’t saying “I can go where I want and ain’t nobody gone do or take sh*t”

They check in with the IRS. If u don’t pay ur taxes, the government ain’t gonna really sweat it….. let bill gates say fu*k taxes….

We all got problems, they just different. And bill gates wouldn’t be going to the hoods of LA. He ain’t tryna chill in the jungles. He goin to one of them tall a*s buildings with a suit and tie

Rappers go there wanting to flex
+1   

2 months ago '17        #17
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 144026 144 K  Slaps total: 43744 43 K
 Ethernine said

U right. They could just go to Hollywood

But rappers don’t go to police cuz it would fu*k with their ego. “I ran to the cops, when I’m always rappin bout no lackin, and my shooters, and play me if u wanna….”

Them whites will call the cops and yell “HELP! HELP!!” and someone will help

With the blacks…. Everyone wanna record. The dead body and all. Rather than call 911, they tell someone ELSE to call 911

“Aye call 911!!! Call the ambulance, he shot”

“Why don’t u call?? Instead of recording him bleeding out dying?!!?”

“Cuz I gotta record this for IG. Just….just…. Just call the cops man damn!!”

2 months ago '17        #18
OGMiamishank 
Props total: 32674 32 K  Slaps total: 5962 5 K
Slapped for no list wtf

2 months ago '05        #19
Philly B 
Props total: 810 810  Slaps total: 137 137
 Commission said

Warrant buffet
Bill gates

Never have to check in
Well bill gates looks like he shops at Walmart for clothes so there’s that. Actually just googled Bill Gates watch out of curioisity and it looks like he likes those $10-$50 Casio watches. fu*k they gonna take from these dudes?
+2   

2 months ago '17        #20
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28411 28 K  Slaps total: 7013 7 K
Screw LA

They unintentionally k*lling their own tourism with the queer and demonic gangbanging sh*t

2 months ago '19        #21
Boxedin1 
Props total: 13990 13 K  Slaps total: 2896 2 K
 Ethernine said

Nobody is scared of no "white" man
Mfers is scared of how the "white" man sticks together. Every race of people sell their own out for the "white" man and a chance at his daughter or his genetic makeup
The "white" man just be fu*king them hoes and if one gets pregnant, they be happy to raise it by themselves like he Jesus or something (indoctrination/brainwashed)
The "white" man does not have a need to turn on his own, goes against his natural instincts to survive. The ones who refused to work together didn't survive Europe winters. It is literally in their blood.
Africans didn't have as much of a need to work together
We are scared of their undying love for each other not them as individuals. They on the other hand are scared of us individually but have nothing to fear as a whole!
Yes I sometimes feel as though my life is wasted giving much needed explanation to fellows bx brethren.
Someone has to do it

When it is hot, the last thing you want is stand next to someone
When it is cold, the complete opposite...
It is unfortunately in our blood
They wouldn't even exist if it weren't true
If we did not look at each other and see something we did not like, would they exist?

Last edited by Boxedin1; 09-24-2022 at 08:58 PM..

2 months ago '15        #22
RealDeal134  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8824 8 K  Slaps total: 12634 12 K
La safe as a mf

Stop it.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Metal Gear Solid Remake Revealed Early Before The Game Awards
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside What Was Your Fav Pair Of Kyrie Irving Shoes? Nike Ends Deal With Kyrie!
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Mappa single handedly carrying the anime industry
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+231online now  5
9 kids by the time you’re 28?! Started at 17yrs, her husband was 21yrs.
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy