Why Dont Men Call Police on Women?

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+30  116
208 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '17        #1
964 page views
26 comments

Logicalblackman 
Props total: 270 270  Slaps total: 158 158
Why Dont Men Call Police on Women?

Why dont men call the police on women in domestic situations? The "no snitching" policy seems to only apply to men. Women snitch on men all the time in all types of situations. Eff that. Im snitching. I called police on women before and always got favorable results

visit this link https://worldstarhiphop.c .. men-looks-like

+6   

best
worst
26 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 88499 88 K  Slaps total: 10608 10 K
As a black man it takes an awful lot for me to even think of calling the cops
+25   

2 months ago '17        #3
Logicalblackman  OP
 postemupndunkit said
Why not use the services your taxes pay for?

2 months ago '18        #4
HoopLife88 
Props total: 66273 66 K  Slaps total: 8812 8 K
Most black men don't call the police
+19   

2 months ago '18        #5
HoopLife88 
Props total: 66273 66 K  Slaps total: 8812 8 K
 Logicalblackman said
Check in

+8   

2 months ago '04        #6
MegaTON 
Props total: 28196 28 K  Slaps total: 4798 4 K
 Logicalblackman said
Its a 50/50 chance you, yourself is getting locked up for one

Girl starts cryin, boom now u got ur first domestic violence case and u will be going to jail
+11   

2 months ago '17        #7
Logicalblackman  OP
 MegaTON said

Girl starts cryin, boom now u got ur first domestic violence case and u will be going to jail
Understood. This is why my house and car have surveillance. And not just for "domestic" situations.. Anything can happen
+1   

2 months ago '16        #8
Stables08 
Props total: 27971 27 K  Slaps total: 5807 5 K
n*ggas is pu**y I look like calling Johny to come in my home and sort me woman out.

n*gga gotta be down bad or intentionally putting them selves in these situations stop inviting tramps into your kingdom
+1   

2 months ago '17        #9
Logicalblackman  OP
 stables08 said
n*ggas is pu**y I look like calling Johny to come in my home and sort me woman out.

n*gga gotta be down bad or intentionally putting them selves in these situations stop inviting tramps into your kingdom
Lol they sure will call them on you though. Men and women are equal today so eff all that bravado. Im putting them tax dollars to work if she puts her hands on me
+3   

2 months ago '18        #10
dacoolestg 
Props total: 24236 24 K  Slaps total: 3000 3 K
most men dont really like to snitch unless you’re dependent on the police but a bi*ch can flip it on you beat herself up and say you did it cuz these hoes lie but i would if i had a crazy bi*ch and we got kids together only because ive seen how women do the children of a n*gga and the child always gets short end of the stick and hates child because they look like the dude she had a kid with
+3   

2 months ago '11        #11
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 51052 51 K  Slaps total: 10277 10 K
I'm sorry but snitching and calling the cops over a domestic situation is 2 different things.
+6   

2 months ago '22        #12
whatevaitakes 
Props total: 6851 6 K  Slaps total: 607 607
 postemupndunkit said
 Logicalblackman said
 MegaTON said

Logicalblackman said
Lol they sure will call them on you though. Men and women are equal today so eff all that bravado. Im putting them tax dollars to work if she puts her hands on me
 bonez79 said
I'm sorry but snitching and calling the cops over a domestic situation is 2 different things.
Use the system against her:

Own your own property and everything in there. Tell her to leave if things get hot, if she doesn't leave, call the police to remove her for trespassing.

Women love acting a fool when it's a one sided battle. When they know you are a threat to their reputation things change.

You don't even have to allege abuse, just you wanted her to leave. Your property and you can decide who is on it. At all times she is a guest in your kingdom and can be kicked out at will on a whim.

The risk of course is that the police might arrest you if there is a f*ght, but they can't make you leave your own house.

Cameras help also.

Last edited by whatevaitakes; 09-24-2022 at 03:20 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '12        #13
HyuugaV 
Props total: 1604 1 K  Slaps total: 270 270
Our women can be loud, chatty and very disrespectful. In a ton of situations, you'd be seen as a weak, hoe a*s n*gga if you ever call them people on your lady.

That being said, it's a shame because while a lot of n*ggaz got a woman they feel like will never call the police on them after really getting into it, most if not all women will absolutely line you up for spousal/child support and run the same sequence on every man afterwards. It's our society breh

+4   

2 months ago '22        #14
whatevaitakes 
 HyuugaV said
Our women can be loud, chatty and very disrespectful. In a ton of situations, you'd be seen as a weak, hoe a*s n*gga if you ever call them people on your lady.

That being said, it's a shame because while a lot of n*ggaz got a woman they feel like will never call the police on them after really getting into it, most if not all women will absolutely line you up for spousal/child support and run the same sequence on every man afterwards. It's our society breh

Read my answer above for the solution.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #15
Stables08 
Props total: 27971 27 K  Slaps total: 5807 5 K
 Logicalblackman said

I don't deal with lousy bi*ches, first sign im up, cutting losses, I'm done. For emasculated men getting ran by broad yes call the police document the evidence and hold the while ya lady holds your balls.
+1   

2 months ago '12        #16
HyuugaV 
Props total: 1604 1 K  Slaps total: 270 270
 whatevaitakes said
Read my answer above for the solution.
While I and many others wish your reasoning were true, you simply cannot kick someone who's been living with you for a period of time out your house. That person is legally considered a tenant with rights to be in the residence. You can call the cops, but you can't just get a no trespass order or something like that to keep a person that's been living with you off the property like that.

I'm with you and I wish it worked like that too tho bro! We just have to really be conscious of what we got going on around us at all times.

2 months ago '14        #17
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 35125 35 K  Slaps total: 5011 5 K
I call the police on bi*ches, cats too cool to protect themselves

+6   

2 months ago '06        #18
itzadirtyworld 
Props total: 8544 8 K  Slaps total: 2577 2 K
 HyuugaV said

Right

Most bird brains are aiming to get you mad at all costs to get you to snap to have a reason to jam you up in the courts

Even cut themselves to make it seem like you fu*ked her up

Trust me , you better already have the jump on her in that situation and call the people and let them know girl lost her mind
+2   

2 months ago '22        #19
whatevaitakes 
 HyuugaV said
While I and many others wish your reasoning were true, you simply cannot kick someone who's been living with you for a period of time out your house. That person is legally considered a tenant with rights to be in the residence. You can call the cops, but you can't just get a no trespass order or something like that to keep a person that's been living with you off the property like that.

I'm with you and I wish it worked like that too tho bro! We just have to really be conscious of what we got going on around us at all times.
Yeah no doubt. Depends on the State, if trespassing can't work in the short term then vandalism, malicious destruction, criminal mischief laws can do or provisions under local Unconditional Quit Termination (UQT) laws.

Under UQT states you can be kicked out immediately, others a few days or weeks. Some states are better than others, so obviously, prior research and an attorney is needed. Bonus points for keeping lease lengths to 30 days.

Whatever the case just don't renew the lease and tell her to skate (hire a property manager and give her a 30 non renewal day notice.)

The point is to own your property and the woman has to understand she is always a guest in the kingdom and her being there is contingent on her good behavior and that there are consequences from crossing you.

If she uses the state against you, use it against her. That is the whole feminism project: get beta males to work for them to create and enforce unfair laws and help transfer resources.

I believe in turning the tables and always come through with the consequences.

Last edited by whatevaitakes; 09-24-2022 at 05:16 PM..

2 months ago '22        #20
whatevaitakes 
 itzadirtyworld said
Right

Most bird brains are aiming to get you mad at all costs to get you to snap to have a reason to jam you up in the courts

Even cut themselves to make it seem like you fu*ked her up

Trust me , you better already have the jump on her in that situation and call the people and let them know girl lost her mind

Smart.

2 months ago '19        #21
loneshark  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2022 2 K  Slaps total: 298 298
 MegaTON said

even if she was the one putting hands on dude...i seen this sh*t first hand....

+1   

2 months ago '15        #22
Macaroni76 
Props total: 10792 10 K  Slaps total: 351 351
Man growing up I’ve seen just as much “domestic violence” against men as I’ve seen against women. I remember my homeboys girl tried to run him over after he tried to break up with him. The problem is domestic violence against men is always either “laughed off” or excused because “she’s a female she weak”. The reality is all females aren’t weak and if a baby hits you in your nose hard it’s going to hurt. And as someone said earlier it’s hard for brothers to call the police and it’s not because of “snitching”. It’s because when they come the odds are NOT going to be in your favor. One of my other homeboys found out his old lady was cheating and SHE STARTED BEATING ON HIM lol He called the cops as soon as they came she lied and said “he put hands on her” technically he did because he tried to get her off him. Him still being angry the police took him being angry at her as being “aggressive” towards them and he got cuffed.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #23
killababi 
Props total: 10202 10 K  Slaps total: 1765 1 K
Bc you will still go to jail
+2   

2 months ago '13        #24
Ethernine 
Props total: 9546 9 K  Slaps total: 2594 2 K
 Logicalblackman said
Why dont men call the police on women in domestic situations? The "no snitching" policy seems to only apply to men. Women snitch on men all the time in all types of situations. Eff that. Im snitching. I called police on women before and always got favorable results

Cause y’all soft n*ggas period….

Do u n*ggas just randomly jump into relationships with chicks?
Like ok ur my woman?
Cause I let the bi*ch know in the door you hit me… I’m gonna hit u back the same way .ack me imma smack you… punch my teeth out u losing a teeth period.

I have never had this problem with any woman… never ever bi*ches not crazy .
At all stab me I stab u back. We dying together
+1   

2 months ago '21        #25
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 18685 18 K  Slaps total: 946 946
Cops: "sir we can see SHE is in distress. Put your hands behind your back sir"

Us: "even though I'm the one that called yall?"

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  37
Chicago Beef Sandwiches
114 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  34
Dec 7 - alex jones.....declares war on nick fuentes and kanye over their hitle..
58 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  22
Dec 7 - barstool sports star.....ethers fox news its viewers and tucker carlson
17 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+65online now  17
k*lla Cam reporting live on Ben Gordon stabbing people with sewing needles..
108 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy