Cyberpunk 2077 has just overtaken Witcher 3's all-time concurrent player numbers

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
26 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '12        #1
2329 page views
61 comments

Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32138 32 K  Slaps total: 2874 2 K
Cyberpunk 2077 has just overtaken Witcher 3's all-time concurrent player numbers

;s=19
+7   

best
worst
61 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
CrAkKedOuT 
Props total: 25302 25 K  Slaps total: 4109 4 K
Amazing game. The modding community going nuts after that Edgerunners show dropped as well. It's very accurate to the game.
+12   

2 months ago '04        #3
#1nasfan 
Props total: 9942 9 K  Slaps total: 1234 1 K
I waited to play it until the next gen update came out, it's not perfect, but it's a great game in my opinion I had a lot of fun playing it.
+7   

2 months ago '16        #4
Quinn 
Props total: 18940 18 K  Slaps total: 3375 3 K
dope game, had mad fun playing back when it came out
+3   

2 months ago '15        #5
CZNM22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 75643 75 K  Slaps total: 2263 2 K
Those guys that don't even play games was doing all that talking about how the game is dead. Yet here we are...
+12   

2 months ago '06        #6
V For Vendetta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15204 15 K  Slaps total: 1131 1 K
Can't lie. The show is so good it made me want to take a look back at Cyberpunk
+10   

2 months ago '06        #7
Addled Thoughts 
Props total: 775 775  Slaps total: 119 119
Put it down for two years. Picked it up and thought it was great. What it is now is what they should have dropped initially.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #8
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 108949 108 K  Slaps total: 42316 42 K
 CZNM22 said
Those guys that don't even play games was doing all that talking about how the game is dead. Yet here we are...
Two years later finally surpassed The Witcher 3 n*gga, don’t poke yo chest out with this sh*t.

Y’all was talking about Rockstar count your days nsh*t lmao. This game is a flop and not even that good tbh.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #9
1MikE 
Props total: 5363 5 K  Slaps total: 516 516
Meh. More people using Steam then there were in Witcher's prime as well.

Last edited by 1MikE; 09-26-2022 at 12:36 PM..
+11   

2 months ago '18        #10
Most Palone 
Props total: 43373 43 K  Slaps total: 2860 2 K
The game was always good

Imo they should have never forced it on last gen consoles

A game of that scale was just too much for the hardware

Also edge runners is actually decent anime which probably helped with the games resurgence
+10   

2 months ago '15        #11
 SPdaGOAT said
Two years later finally surpassed The Witcher 3 n*gga, don’t poke yo chest out with this sh*t.

Y’all was talking about Rockstar count your days nsh*t lmao. This game is a flop and not even that good tbh.
I haven't said anything about Rockstar. If it ain't about Red Dead Redemption, I don't even bring them up.

I've always said that the game would do numbers and it has. It's been the most played single-player game on Steam since its release. It's going to do even more numbers when Phantom Liberty releases.

FWIW, it took The Witcher 3 roughly three years to get to the point where it's at today.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #12
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33766 33 K  Slaps total: 2918 2 K
 Most Palone said
The game was always good

Imo they should have never forced it on last gen consoles

A game of that scale was just too much for the hardware

Also edge runners is actually decent anime which probably helped with the games resurgence
Smartest post so far.

Everyone is being so aggro for no reason, smh.

This game wasway to much for the hardware of the he last gen, yes. And trying to modify every single version per system ended up being a major pain in the a*s that the dev's hadn't counted on... especially with the time crunch.

The player count also prices that the world it's self is one players really want to experience, and have been willing to keep revisiting until such a time that it was truly playable.
+2   

2 months ago '21        #13
Skooly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 895 895  Slaps total: 33 33
Srs question is this game worth getting?
I see y'all saying alot of positive things about it but I been avoiding it because the reviews and comments were horrible when it first came out.

Somebody lmk I'll appreciate it. Btw I like sci-fi in general and this kind of game would be right up my alley.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #14
TexasPlayaMayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 24685 24 K  Slaps total: 18623 18 K
 CZNM22 said
Exactly.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #15
 CZNM22 said
I haven't said anything about Rockstar. If it ain't about Red Dead Redemption, I don't even bring them up.

I've always said that the game would do numbers and it has. It's been the most played single-player game on Steam since its release. It's going to do even more numbers when Phantom Liberty releases.

FWIW, it took The Witcher 3 roughly three years to get to the point where it's at today.
Millions of people said something about rockstar, gta k*ller and all that. You know you seen these posts too so save me with this crock of sh*t that you yourself don’t bring them up, the world is bigger than you.

We all played this sh*t at launch and it was 6/10 then and a 6/10 now. This sh*t flopped and I’m confused why you guys are allergic to admitting that.

Games on here get k*lled for way less offenses than this bullsh*t had. We ain’t never getting that multiplayer mode they promised either lmfao

2 months ago '05        #16
jaedot 
Props total: 22225 22 K  Slaps total: 1386 1 K
My first steam purchase, this sh*t fire!
+2   

2 months ago '15        #17
 SPdaGOAT said
Millions of people said something about rockstar, gta k*ller and all that. You know you seen these posts too so save me with this crock of sh*t that you yourself don’t bring them up, the world is bigger than you.

We all played this sh*t at launch and it was 6/10 then and a 6/10 now. This sh*t flopped and I’m confused why you guys are allergic to admitting that.

Games on here get k*lled for way less offenses than this bullsh*t had. We ain’t never getting that multiplayer mode they promised either lmfao
Definitely more than a 6/10. It won the award for the most outstanding story-rich game in the

If you personally think the game flopped, that's cool. But that simply isn't the fact of the matter. Never has been.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #18
 CZNM22 said
Definitely more than a 6/10. It won the award for the most outstanding story-rich game in the

If you personally think the game flopped, that's cool. But that simply isn't the fact of the matter. Never has been.
It was a fact. That’s why that sh*t was $10 on every system like 2 months in and they dropped this bombshell the week the game dropped

;t=nfLOwXSPN51nShaRF7ydNQ
Tryna have revisionist history on some sh*t that dropped not even 2 years ago, what are you cooking fr?

I’m just tryna figure out what emotional attachment y’all got for this game cause I have NEVER seen anything get this many passes from y’all before.

PSN will go down for maintenance in the wee hours of a random Tuesday morning and sh*t will warrant threads. The police AI in this game is still godawful.

2 months ago '17        #19
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47821 47 K  Slaps total: 6707 6 K
 CZNM22 said

6/10 for ps4, old Xbox users, and crap pc users

8.5/10 for anyone with a rig or console that can actually handle it
+5   

2 months ago '20        #20
Iron Stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14414 14 K  Slaps total: 2523 2 K
I went and repurchased it for the 5 for 10 bucks and I’m gonna finish this before I start Ragnarok.Apparently I didn’t even scratch the surface of what I played because I had just “met” Keanu before I backlogged it

2 months ago '15        #21
 SPdaGOAT said
It was a fact. That’s why that sh*t was $10 on every system like 2 months in and they dropped this bombshell the week the game dropped

Tryna have revisionist history on some sh*t that dropped not even 2 years ago, what are you cooking fr?

I’m just tryna figure out what emotional attachment y’all got for this game cause I have NEVER seen anything get this many passes from y’all before.

PSN will go down for maintenance in the wee hours of a random Tuesday morning and sh*t will warrant threads. The police AI in this game is still godawful.
Your hardware being inadequate to run a next-gen title has no bearing on if the game is good or not. That's one of the risks you take as a console gamer.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #22
 CZNM22 said
Your hardware being inadequate to run a next-gen title has no bearing on if the game is good or not. That's one of the risks you take as a console gamer.
I played this on a 2070 numbnuts

The AI is a*s on PC, console and cloud services lmfao. Accept that this game was a fu*king flop already
+2   

2 months ago '17        #23
n*ggas gassing a game you can make cops disappear walking down the block.

Unserious a*s section.

2 months ago '15        #24
 SPdaGOAT said
I played this on a 2070 numbnuts

The AI is a*s on PC, console and cloud services lmfao. Accept that this game was a fu*king flop already

+3   

2 months ago '18        #25
TexasPlayaMayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 24685 24 K  Slaps total: 18623 18 K
 CZNM22 said

Tawk 2 Dat Boi!

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Metal Gear Solid Remake Revealed Early Before The Game Awards
30 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
MKBHD: My Tech Hot Takes!
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+31online now  7
Video inside philadelphia gas stations have had enough ...
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+231online now  6
9 kids by the time you’re 28?! Started at 17yrs, her husband was 21yrs.
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy