@awww....reviews chocolate marshmallow

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '09        #1
758 page views
20 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 279583 279 K  Slaps total: 29917 29 K
@awww....reviews chocolate marshmallow

visit this link https://www.allbud.com/ma .. te-marshmallow

Chocolate Marshmallow is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the potent Gorilla Glue #4 X Mint Chocolate Chip strains

If you're looking for a bud with a truly delicious flavor and soothing full-bodied effects, Chocolate Marshmallow is totally for you

This bud is just as creamy and delicious as its namesake treat, with flavors of sweet chocolate and creamy vanilla galore

The aroma is just as mouthwatering, with a sweet white chocolate smell that's accented by a punch of skunky pungency that intensifies the more that you toke

The Chocolate Marshmallow high settles in a few minutes later, filling your mind with an almost heavy cerebral buzz that instantly wipes away any negative thoughts or emotions

Instead, they'll be replaced with an expansive happiness that's pretty stoney at times

A soothing body high accompanies this heady lift, keeping you slightly couch-locked and at ease

With these effects and its super high 24-35% average THC level, Chocolate Marshmallow is often chosen to treat conditions such as chronic stress or anxiety, depression, insomnia or nightmares, headaches or migraines and appetite loss or nausea

This bud has dense long pepper-shaped forest green nugs with thin light orange hairs and milky white crystal trichomes

@The South @T-800 @USC @Holdino @smokeytheblunt2 @Schavez98 @rapchampion4 @awww
+15   

best
worst
20 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
BLACK FIST 
Props total: 72184 72 K  Slaps total: 13382 13 K
you smoked it yet, bro? how does the buzz compare to Motor Breath?
+1   

2 months ago '04        #3
MegaTON 
Props total: 27786 27 K  Slaps total: 4737 4 K
had some marshmallow og that was bomb af, all day smoker
+4   

2 months ago '09        #4
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91 OP
 BLACK FIST said
you smoked it yet, bro? how does the buzz compare to Motor Breath?

balanced high perfect for watching family fued

the trichomes visible under a flashlight
+2   

2 months ago '15        #5
edub911 
Props total: 10943 10 K  Slaps total: 1806 1 K
How is that marshmallow strain alone my
Homie been trying to give some it look good as sh*t but honestly I only like the candy tasting weed

2 months ago '15        #6
edub911 

+4   

2 months ago '10        #7
lltreyll 
Props total: 10834 10 K  Slaps total: 3324 3 K
The psychoactive effect from smoking or eating weed is actually the plants defense mechanism that is intended to keep things from fu*king around with it. Whether it's the trichomes, terpenes or the thc in marijuana, animals will only resort to consuming weed if there isn't any other options. It's a last resort. Meanwhile some people can't get enough of the psychoactive effect of the plant that is meant to keep things away. It's really fu*kin strange.

Last edited by lltreyll; 09-24-2022 at 09:20 AM..

2 months ago '15        #8
Mexicanelvis 
Props total: 14087 14 K  Slaps total: 762 762
 lltreyll said
The psychoactive effect from smoking or eating weed is actually the plants defense mechanism that is intended to keep things from fu*king around with it. Whether it's the trichomes, terpenes or the thc in marijuana, animals will only resort to consuming weed if there isn't any other options. It's a last resort. Meanwhile some people can't get enough of the psychoactive effect of the plant that is meant to keep things away. It's really fu*kin strange.
No it’s not, capsaicin is there for the same sh*t and spicy peppers is a staple in cuisine all over the world
+3   

2 months ago '22        #9
5py2000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20011 20 K  Slaps total: 544 544
 messy marv stan said

Chocolate Marshmallow is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the potent Gorilla Glue #4 X Mint Chocolate Chip strains

If you're looking for a bud with a truly delicious flavor and soothing full-bodied effects, Chocolate Marshmallow is totally for you

This bud is just as creamy and delicious as its namesake treat, with flavors of sweet chocolate and creamy vanilla galore

The aroma is just as mouthwatering, with a sweet white chocolate smell that's accented by a punch of skunky pungency that intensifies the more that you toke

The Chocolate Marshmallow high settles in a few minutes later, filling your mind with an almost heavy cerebral buzz that instantly wipes away any negative thoughts or emotions

Instead, they'll be replaced with an expansive happiness that's pretty stoney at times

A soothing body high accompanies this heady lift, keeping you slightly couch-locked and at ease

With these effects and its super high 24-35% average THC level, Chocolate Marshmallow is often chosen to treat conditions such as chronic stress or anxiety, depression, insomnia or nightmares, headaches or migraines and appetite loss or nausea

This bud has dense long pepper-shaped forest green nugs with thin light orange hairs and milky white crystal trichomes

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
Which breeder has this and do they accept cash app ?
+1   

2 months ago '09        #10
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91 OP
 5py2000 said
Which breeder has this and do they accept cash app ?

not sure if they got cash app

2 months ago '06        #11
Icee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41639 41 K  Slaps total: 2975 2 K
Never heard of a chocolate one, but the marshmallow og is fire!
+2   

2 months ago '15        #12
edub911 
 lltreyll said

To each its own…. That’s your opinion

2 months ago '10        #13
lltreyll 
 Mexicanelvis said
No it’s not, capsaicin is there for the same sh*t and spicy peppers is a staple in cuisine all over the world
I don't make sh*t up. Look it up and use your brain. Go Google why plants have psychoactive effects. There are legit medical and scientific publications about it. And while you're at it, maybe you'll notice how I already said why, it's an evolved defense to ward off things from fu*kin with it. That is also why animals will only resort to eating weed when food is scarce. It's a last resort just as I said in the original post in here. You can go Google that too. I'm not lying. People continuing to use what was evolved as a defense to keep things from fu*king with it is definitely strange.

2 months ago '15        #14
Mexicanelvis 
Props total: 14087 14 K  Slaps total: 762 762
 lltreyll said
I don't make sh*t up. Look it up and use your brain. Go Google why plants have psychoactive effects. There are legit medical and scientific publications about it. And while you're at it, maybe you'll notice how I already said why, it's an evolved defense to ward off things from fu*kin with it. That is also why animals will only resort to eating weed when food is scarce. It's a last resort just as I said in the original post in here. You can go Google that too. I'm not lying. People continuing to use what was evolved as a defense to keep things from fu*king with it is definitely strange.
I didn’t say you were wrong, I’m just saying it’s not weird. Animals been trying to get fu*ked up since day one, where’ve you been homie

2 months ago '05        #15
rellish 
Props total: 23287 23 K  Slaps total: 3657 3 K
Super Candy 41 cherriez x super lemon cherry x super runtz

My boy who’s tapped in came thru with this last night. Copped me a Half of this. sh*t is straight pressure!!!

You can smell the 41 cherries like a mf, this sh*t smell crazy

All the best sh*t in the world is here in the bay area
+4   

2 months ago '10        #16
lltreyll 
 Mexicanelvis said
I didn’t say you were wrong, I’m just saying it’s not weird. Animals been trying to get fu*ked up since day one, where’ve you been homie
They avoid weed unless there isn't much food though. But regardless if the intent behind marijuana and other plants evolving sh*t that is meant to keep things away, people still grow the hell out of weed. So in the end its a win for the dispersal and reproduction of the plant.
+1   

2 months ago '13        #17
Godric 
Props total: 5608 5 K  Slaps total: 1134 1 K
 messy marv stan said

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
Whys the bag say 13%?
+1   

2 months ago '17        #18
Nosbig 
Props total: 7121 7 K  Slaps total: 1000 1 K
 rellish said
Super Candy 41 cherriez x super lemon cherry x super runtz

My boy who’s tapped in came thru with this last night. Copped me a Half of this. sh*t is straight pressure!!!

You can smell the 41 cherries like a mf, this sh*t smell crazy

All the best sh*t in the world is here in the bay area
I ain't see super lemon cherry in years God damn
+1   

2 months ago '05        #19
rellish 
Props total: 23287 23 K  Slaps total: 3657 3 K
 Nosbig said
I ain't see super lemon cherry in years God damn
I never blew that before too, I blew that 41 cherries though. I dont know how they keep pumping these flavors out bruh

But this candy is some stupid
+1   

2 months ago '17        #20
Nosbig 
Props total: 7121 7 K  Slaps total: 1000 1 K
 rellish said
I never blew that before too, I blew that 41 cherries though. I dont know how they keep pumping these flavors out bruh

But this candy is some stupid
Growers just get super stoned and be crossing mad plants .

2 months ago '04        #21
Mark-Ez 
Props total: 7022 7 K  Slaps total: 2075 2 K
ima have to ask for this tomorrow , just an eighth to go with a couple 1000 mg grape ape timeless carts

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+261online now  28
‘Good Morning America’ co-anchors Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes get caught being ..
366 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30online now  19
Kanye West Goes on Alex Jones’ Show and Says He Likes Hitler
800 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+39online now  17
[Health] Surprise Surprise Liver King is not natty
74 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+32online now  12
Nov 30 - Thai Buddhist temple emptied after all the monks test positive for me..
88 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy