Sep 23 - FL math teacher is fired after he put students in chokeholds & called them names!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
78 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '22        #1
700 page views
31 comments

Uncle Joey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 22962 22 K  Slaps total: 4922 4 K
Sep 23 - FL math teacher is fired after he put students in chokeholds & called them names!

By Alyssa Guzman For Dailymail.Com
17:41 22 Sep 2022, updated 17:42 22 Sep 2022

A Florida middle school math teacher was fired after he grabbed students in chokeholds and giving them cruel nicknames, such as 'four-eyes,' 'Oompa Loompa,' and 'Beavis.'

Victor Lopez, 49, of Boynton Beach, was fired from Loggers' Run Middle School on Wednesday after an investigation found he had behaved 'inappropriately' with 16 students.

Twelve of the 16 students reported he had engaged in inappropriate physical contact, WPTV reported. Eight out of the 16 students were also reportedly receiving end of inappropriate comments or jokes they didn't find funny.

The teacher started at the school in September.

Lopez - who has worked for the district for 16 years without incident - has been put on an unpaid suspension and will be officially terminated on October 18 if he doesn't appeal in writing.

The investigation started around September 1 after a student complained to his mother that Lopez had pulled his ear in class in late August, according to The Palm Beach Post.

He also reportedly showed his mother a video of Lopez hitting the student in the arm with a yardstick, the Post reported.

Within days of reporting the incident, the school police were able to identify three other victims who had been hit with a yardstick by Lopez.

The student had started recording the interaction with Lopez on his school-issued laptop because he anticipated the slap when he told his teacher hadn't finished the homework, he told investigators. He said he was embarrassed by the interaction.

The student also told authorities that Lopez often did this and said the yardstick with blue tape on the end was used to hit students.

Lopez was described as 'aggressively "tapping" [the student] on the inner arm, then immediately "tapping" him a little lighter in the upper arm.'

Another student told investigators that he ran away from his seat when he saw the teacher approaching him with a raised ruler because he has 'seen Lopez hit other students with the ruler and he was scared.'

A different student said Lopez struck him after he translated for Portuguese-speaking students, because 'Lopez thinks they are socializing.' The same student also said he was hit twice in the leg with a ruler for answering a question wrong.

The math teacher admitted to investigators that he did use a yardstick in his class, but said he only 'tapped' them with it, according to the investigation report, viewed by The Palm Beach Post.

In addition, he allegedly grabbed a female student forcibly by the back of the neck on August 31, which a colleague reported, according to the Post.

The interaction, which was reportedly caught on surveillance footage, showed Lopez dropping his hand when the other teacher appeared.

The student told investigators that Lopez was mad at her because she had chosen to use the restroom at a farther bathroom and when she attempted to explain why he told her to 'shut up,' the Post reported.

He then reportedly grabbed her by the neck and walked her to a closer bathroom.

Although she was injured, she said his grip 'hurt a little.' She also said she saw Lopez hitting her classmates at times and said it happened when he was angry or just joking.

Law enforcement charged him with battery for the incidents, but the State Attorney's Office declined to prosecute, The Palm Beach Post reported.

In a June 11 email, Lopez wrote to an HR representative: 'Honestly, the only thing I should be questioned on is my sarcasm.

'The difference this year is that I made the conscious effort to use methods that would make sure students felt safe, cared for and that I created an atmosphere where kids really wanted to learn...with an authentic feel to it.'

DailyMail.com has attempted to contact Lopez for comment. It is unclear if he plans to appeal the school board's decision.

visit this link https://www.dailymail.co. .. pa-Loompa.html
+3   

best
worst
31 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 11523 11 K  Slaps total: 2949 2 K
How many minutes does it take to choke a kid out a.1 b.3. c.5 d.130 e.all of the above

/jk
+5   

2 months ago '10        #3
Rebirth46  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 6814 6 K  Slaps total: 773 773
Boi mfs used to beat up teachers in middle school lol
+1   

2 months ago '04        #4
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 47342 47 K  Slaps total: 9907 9 K
definitely seen some classrooms that could have used some of this treatment. But not enough info here to know if it was warranted or not. I know teachers be wanting to smack the sh*t out of some disrespectful kids at times. Sounds like he's done for anyway so

2 months ago '05        #5
pippen33 
Props total: 50422 50 K  Slaps total: 4250 4 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
definitely seen some classrooms that could have used some of this treatment. But not enough info here to know if it was warranted or not. I know teachers be wanting to smack the sh*t out of some disrespectful kids at times. Sounds like he's done for anyway so
Thats a weird way to let us know that you are a bi*ch.

Its never another mans place to put his hands on another persons kids.

Warranted? Thats just your white privilege talking. Shut the fu*k up bi*ch.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #6
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 pippen33 said
Thats a weird way to let us know that you are a bi*ch.

Its never another mans place to put his hands on another persons kids.

you on your period today or what? Ol sensitive a*s bi*ch with your tough keyboard insults

It's come to be expected of you though so can't say I'm surprised

2 months ago '05        #7
pippen33 
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
you on your period today or what? Ol sensitive a*s bi*ch with your tough keyboard insults

It's come to be expected of you though so can't say I'm surprised
So you cant actually dispute anything I said. It's come to be expected of you though so can't say I'm surprised

fu*king bi*ch a*s talking about its ok for another man to put his hands on kids.

fu*k outta here.

That white privilege got you being delusional princess
+3   

2 months ago '04        #8
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 pippen33 said
So you cant actually dispute anything I said. It's come to be expected of you though so can't say I'm surprised

fu*king bi*ch a*s talking about its ok for another man to put his hands on kids.

fu*k outta here.

That white privilege got you being delusional princess
dispute your unfounded dumb a*s opinion?

ya your entitled a*s doesn't even deserve this response

2 months ago '05        #9
pippen33 
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
dispute your unfounded dumb a*s opinion?

ya your entitled a*s doesn't even deserve this response
Your dumbass doesnt even understand what entitled means so let me help you out

en·ti·tled
/inˈtīdld,enˈtīdld/
adjective
believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

You said its warranted sometimes to hit someone else's kid. Your white privilege is the embodiment of being entitled. Only a self-absorbed, privileged and entitled piece of sh*t like yourself would think its ok to hit someone else's kid.

Tell me specifically what I said that makes me 'entitled'?
+2   

2 months ago '04        #10
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 pippen33 said
Your dumbass doesnt even understand what entitled means so let me help you out

en·ti·tled
/inˈtīdld,enˈtīdld/
adjective
believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

You said its warranted sometimes to hit someone else's kid. Your white privilege is the embodiment of being entitled. Only a self-absorbed, privileged and entitled piece of sh*t like yourself would think its ok to hit someone else's kid.

Tell me specifically what I said that makes me 'entitled'?
you thinking you deserve my time or explanation is entitled AF simple ed.

go on and post some more fake outrage like your typical MO.

2 months ago '21        #11
Aztec King 
Props total: 26732 26 K  Slaps total: 9997 9 K

+6   

2 months ago '05        #12
pippen33 
 ItAlY2BkLyN said

You wont explain because you cant explain because everything you said is a fu*kin lie. Its that fu*kin simple. You are a whole fu*kin retard.
+3   

2 months ago '04        #13
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34868 34 K  Slaps total: 1619 1 K

we used to have nicknames for all the other kids we didn't know in high school. we'd be posted at the lunch table and everyone that walked by we had a nickname for. like this italian girl we just called "tomato girl", this one kid was hideous looking and we called him "fetus"
+4   

2 months ago '19        #14
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 72673 72 K  Slaps total: 6772 6 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said

pippen33 said

@ItAIY2BkLyn

+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '11        #15
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24790 24 K  Slaps total: 3906 3 K
 d.c. supreme said

we used to have nicknames for all the other kids we didn't know in high school. we'd be posted at the lunch table and everyone that walked by we had a nickname for. like this italian girl we just called "tomato girl", this one kid was hideous looking and we called him "fetus"
Same here. We'd have nicknames for all kinds of funny lookin' mothafu*kas. This one Italian girl with hairy arms we'd call Chewbacca and this nerdy kid with glasses we'd call Jared Fogel from Subway.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #16
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 pippen33 said
You wont explain because you cant explain because everything you said is a fu*kin lie. Its that fu*kin simple. You are a whole fu*kin retard.
explain what you dumb fu*k? Your fu*king opinion? Your misuse of the term white privilege? Your fake outrage. What exactly do you think I'm responsible for explaining to you?

DadeCounty said
@ItAIY2BkLyn

2 months ago '05        #17
pippen33 
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
explain what you dumb fu*k? Your fu*king opinion? Your misuse of the term white privilege? Your fake outrage. What exactly do you think I'm responsible for explaining to you?
You said I am entitled. Explain bi*ch.

I am actually the opposite of entitled. I said I dont have the right to hit someone elses kids.

But you said I am entitled so explain

Last edited by pippen33; 09-23-2022 at 02:27 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '22        #18
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 11523 11 K  Slaps total: 2949 2 K
 Aztec King said

+2   

2 months ago '04        #19
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 pippen33 said
You said I am entitled. Explain bi*ch.

I am actually the opposite of entitled. I said I dont have the right to hit someone elses kids.

But you said I am entitled so explain
the iron knee

2 months ago '04        #20
Vince McMahon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 45572 45 K  Slaps total: 1105 1 K
If you can't keep your hands to yourself then you shouldn't be a teacher.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #21
pippen33 
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
the iron knee

EXACTLY.

YOU WONT EXPLAIN BECAUSE YOU CANT EXPLAIN.

2 months ago '04        #22
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 pippen33 said
EXACTLY.

YOU WONT EXPLAIN BECAUSE YOU CANT EXPLAIN.

you must have a hard time reading. Or comprehending. Or both

I already explained to your bi*ch a*s. But you were too busy writing your next post to read it.

Be gone stooge.

2 months ago '05        #23
pippen33 
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
you must have a hard time reading. Or comprehending. Or both

I already explained to your bi*ch a*s. But you were too busy writing your next post to read it.

Be gone stooge.
YOU NEVER EXPLAINED sh*t.

lying a*s bi*ch.

2 months ago '04        #24
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 pippen33 said
YOU NEVER EXPLAINED sh*t.

lying a*s bi*ch.

ItAlY2BkLyN said

Bye felicia

2 months ago '05        #25
pippen33 
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
Bye felicia

Deserve? You are a fu*kin nobody..Aint sh*t to deserve princess
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-87online now  19
Video inside Asian woman comes for Passport Bros / Black Men
434 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Cars that are being discontinued in 2023!
55 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+24online now  10
Video inside That 90s Show (Teaser Trailer)
68 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Need For Speed Unbound - First 60 Minutes Of Gameplay
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy