People in your household could easily spy on your online history. Here is how.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Misc and Hot Takes

2 weeks ago '22        #1
2354 page views
53 comments

claymation 
Props total: 940 940  Slaps total: 420 420
People in your household could easily spy on your online history. Here is how.

How can I find out how much data I currently use or see my monthly data history?

You can easily view how much data you’ve used and your data usage history in My Account online or via the app.

For more information about our data usage plans, see FAQs About Our Data Usage Plan.

See Your Data Usage Online

You can view your Monthly Data Usage in Xfinity My Account. You’ll need to sign in with your Xfinity ID and password.

See Your Data Usage in the Xfinity My Account App
You can also see your data usage from the Xfinity My Account app on your mobile device.

I live in a group home, and I have listened in by over hearing staff conversating about some things related to my online history. They never tell me directly, that they are spying on me through seeing data usage history through Xfinity (which is what they use here).

The internet is free in this group home, but it ain't free from their spying eyes obviously. But they still have a hard time using what they spy upon against me, since they fear me finding out they spy on me. I have privacy rights this r. rights booklet says, you know? This is why they fear my knowing directly that they have been spying on my online history.

Now listen up... You too could be spied upon in your household, since xfinity allows one to see data usage history though their xfinity account.

The game was to be sold and not told, but I told it.

The staff at this group home are my foes since they spy. Anyone spying on you is a foe in my book. I reserve the right to retaliate as I see fit, since they know they have will power to stop keeping tabs on my online history.

Last edited by claymation; 09-23-2022 at 06:29 AM..

best
worst
53 comments

2 weeks ago '19        #2
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 62154 62 K  Slaps total: 12306 12 K
 claymation said
I live in a group home, and ...
Yeah. Their building, their rules. They are the ones paying for internet connectivity.

If you can afford your own cell phone account with data, then that's your ticket to unmonitored web browsing.
+19   

2 weeks ago '22        #3
claymation  OP
 unit321 said
Yeah. Their building, their rules. They are the ones paying for internet connectivity.

If you can afford your own cell phone account with data, then that's your ticket to unmonitored web browsing.
Their rules don't trump the recipient rights rules. I do have my own cell phone, but it is free to an extent, so I don't use it for going online by far. I need my cell phone for calls and text mostly.

No, they have no right to spy even if it's their internet. They do spy by their own will. Which means they have the will power to not even do it at all. And they know right from wrong.

The funny thing is I'd rather keep using their net, but just retaliate when they get out of line with spying. They best not speak on my online history amongst themselves in my hidden presence, is what I'm saying, if they wish to avoid me retaliating even further. The more I know what they know about me online, the more it sparks me to retaliate.

I don't speak on how I retaliate. No dry snitching from me on this. But they best expect the unknown depts by who they can't tell did what to fu*k 'em up off guard.

2 weeks ago '22        #4
claymation  OP
Besides, I didn't sign any contract that says I agree to them monitoring my internet history. So they have been in the wrong from day one.

2 weeks ago '19        #5
 claymation said
Their rules don't trump the recipient rights rules. I do have my own cell phone, but it is free to an extent, so I don't use it for going online by far. I need my cell phone for calls and text mostly.

No, they have no right to spy even if it's their internet. They do spy by their own will. Which means they have the will power to not even do it at all. And they know right from wrong.

The funny thing is I'd rather keep using their net, but just retaliate when they get out of line with spying. They best not speak on my online history amongst themselves in my hidden presence, is what I'm saying, if they wish to avoid me retaliating even further. The more I know what they know about me online, the more it sparks me to retaliate.

I don't speak on how I retaliate. No dry snitching from me on this. But they best expect the unknown depts by who they can't tell did what to fu*k 'em up off guard.
Well, they are paying for it.

Really, this post you posted would probably be enough for them to kick you out based on your threat.
+6   

2 weeks ago '13        #6
mkhrt92 
Props total: 50268 50 K  Slaps total: 9427 9 K
Simple solution. Use data, then go back to wifi.
+1   

2 weeks ago '22        #7
claymation  OP
 unit321 said
Well, they are paying for it.

Really, this post you posted would probably be enough for them to kick you out based on your threat.
But I pay the rent.

And according to the law a threat is something that has to be specific. I spoke with no specifics. I spoke vague, because I know how to dodge the law.

I overheard them say I threatened them before online, but I didn't get kicked out then. But you now know why, because I just don't speak in specifics on what in other's whack opinions may seem to be a threat made by me. ;)

Last edited by claymation; 09-23-2022 at 09:48 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #8
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 201330 201 K  Slaps total: 32319 32 K

I knew this was Bourne.
+19   

2 weeks ago '19        #9
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 7685 7 K  Slaps total: 1061 1 K
Theres no way they can see exactly what you are doing though your Xfinity Data that only shows usage amounts and not specifically what you visited. The only way this is possible is if they have something setup at the router level to monitor what you are doing.

All you have to do is use a VPN and they can't see sh*t. Problem solved.
+8   

2 weeks ago '22        #10
claymation  OP
 SlimKenobi said
Theres no way they can see exactly what you are doing though your Xfinity Data that only shows usage amounts and not specifically what you visited. The only way this is possible is if they have something setup at the router level to monitor what you are doing.

All you have to do is use a VPN and they can't see sh*t. Problem solved.
Props! I'll look into this right away. This laptop I'm on is outdated (it's a win 7) and doesn't come with a vpn. Hope I can D/L it and get it to work for me. My last laptop came with a vpn, but I never used it, because I didn't think I needed it, since I don't pirate movies or TV shows. You see, I only thought that was why people used a VPN.

2 weeks ago '22        #11
claymation  OP
 justin747 said

I knew this was Bourne.
Bourne1978 lives on!

2 weeks ago '22        #12
claymation  OP
Just read up on VPNs... I read they cost. I also read that the free ones are not reliable. And that some carry malware.

2 weeks ago '19        #13
 claymation said
But I pay the rent.

And according to the law a threat is something that has to be specific. I spoke with no specifics. I spoke vague, because I know how to dodge the law.

I overheard them say I threatened them before online, but I didn't get kicked out then. But you now know why, because I just don't speak in specifics on what in other's whack opinions may seem to be a threat made by me. ;)
OK. you can try to sue them in court. See how that works out.
+1   

2 weeks ago '22        #14
claymation  OP
 unit321 said
OK. you can try to sue them in court. See how that works out.
I prefer to handle things outside of court, because I been known court keeps the Black plaintiff held back. I like to handle things my own way, if you know what I mean.

2 weeks ago '22        #15
claymation  OP
 justin747 said

I knew this was Bourne.
I hope you know that I found a way to bypass slap fests from the likes of people like you by simple re posting good looking babes in the thot section. In there I'll get plenty of props that will make up for all the slaps, fool. So waste your time slapping if you want, sucker.

2 weeks ago '11        #16
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45737 45 K  Slaps total: 1836 1 K
Ok so your whole family now knows that you watch amputee pr0n and grayscale lego tournaments, what could anyone possibly do with that info?
+6   

2 weeks ago '09        #17
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x89
Props total: 276241 276 K  Slaps total: 29623 29 K
 justin747 said

I knew this was Bourne.

his next thread might be some scheme involving ninjas stealing from the irs
+4   

2 weeks ago '22        #18
claymation  OP
 Silencer said
Ok so your whole family now knows that you watch amputee pr0n and grayscale lego tournaments, what could anyone possibly do with that info?
Spying is dead wrong no matter how you try to water it down.

2 weeks ago '20        #19
Cobra Aborigine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 9890 9 K  Slaps total: 997 997
Yaa my job think they slick offering company wifi
+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #20
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 71547 71 K  Slaps total: 12045 12 K
honestly, i do not mind at all ... even though i got some wild sh*t in the history. It is what it is, and i aint gonna explain sh*t

sh*t kind of reminds me of google. When you browse while logged into your gmail account, all that sh*t is saved in the history. I buy and sell a lot of social media accounts that have Gmail as the linked email .... so I always turn that feature off (it is turned on by default, and you can check it by going to

Last edited by uoeno; 09-23-2022 at 03:35 PM..

2 weeks ago '13        #21
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 71547 71 K  Slaps total: 12045 12 K
The more important thing OP, GET THE fu*k OUT OF THAT GROUP HOME. That shouldn't be overlooked. How old are you? Use this free internet you have to start a hustle (unless if you work there or something)
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #22
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 70750 70 K  Slaps total: 10090 10 K
This is one reason why you don’t depend on anybody for anything. The more dependent on others you are, the more power they have over you. You traded your independence and freedom to be taken care of like a child.
So they treat you like a child…
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #23
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 39625 39 K  Slaps total: 4842 4 K
Weird a*s troll post
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #24
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 70750 70 K  Slaps total: 10090 10 K
 Silencer said

I don’t even know what a gray scale Lego tournament is… would you be so kind to fill me in?? Lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #25
kalico17  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1754 1 K  Slaps total: 162 162
OP, how fu*king old are you?

In a group home being spied on
The fu*k?
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  32
Women on Twitter tell Stories about how Men fumbled the 😾
304 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  24
Image(s) inside Got Some Head, Ate Some Bread, Got In Bed, Lucky He Ain’t Dead
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  17
Video inside '22 Elantra N Owner Gets Pulled Over, Told It Will Cost $7K To Remove S..
91 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+28online now  12
rich boy arrested for f*ghting with his parents
187 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy