ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+19  111
69 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+38  82
85 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 months ago '22        #1
1353 page views
31 comments

Dick2Gutta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12667 12 K  Slaps total: 909 909
Chicago woman throws 3-year-old nephew off pier and watches as he drowns

visit this link https://www.msn.com/en-us .. 29a10c5c4466d6

An Illinois woman with a history of mental illness was charged with attempted first-degree murder after she threw her 3-year-old nephew off a pier and "stared blankly" as he started to sink.

Prosecutors said Victoria Moreno waited for onlookers to leave Navy Pier in Chicago before grabbing the boy and hurling him into the water. He struggled to stay afloat, but soon, his head went under the water.

Two witnesses told the Chicago Sun-Times they were walking when they heard a splash and noticed Moreno looking at the water where the toddler was floating on his back.

“He seemed disoriented, a little out of it [and] scared out of his mind,” Ashton King said. “He was just staring up at the sky. His eyes were super, super wide, and he was trying his best to stay afloat.”

King called 911, while her friend Allison Huston tried to keep the boy as calm as possible.image

"I will never forget seeing his face as he slipped under the surface," Huston told the news outlet. "It was absolutely horrible."

Assistant State's Attorney Lorraine Scaduto said Moreno "pretended not to know anything about the child" when the authorities arrived.

By the time divers found the boy, he was in cardiac arrest. Since then, he has suffered from a swollen brain, bleeding in his lungs, multiple seizures, and "multiple events of cardiac arrest." He isn't expected to survive, Scaduto said.

Moreno's court-appointed attorney argued that she suffered from a psychotic break and is on medication for depression, anxiety, and insomnia.

Judge Susana Ortiz denied bail for the 34-year-old and called her actions "intentionally brutal and heinous."

The boy's father is awaiting a heart transplant at another hospital and hasn't been able to see his son.

How can you leave a person suffering from mental illness around a child? How can you watch a child drowning & not attempt to save them? Man the majority of ppl are cowards & selfish
+12   

best
worst
31 comments

3 months ago '07        #2
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 38770 38 K  Slaps total: 2446 2 K
I hope they beat her a*s thoroughly in prison. Goofy looking broad SMH
+17   

3 months ago '15        #3
The South 
Props total: 39785 39 K  Slaps total: 5068 5 K
BX ain’t gonna tell me either of those parent should have been having children. Not this time. fu*k y’all everyone has the right to have children mfs.

3 months ago '21        #4
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 25294 25 K  Slaps total: 7370 7 K
Mental illness is thrown around like candy
+4   

3 months ago '12        #5
acefresh 
Props total: 53211 53 K  Slaps total: 5036 5 K
+4   

3 months ago '21        #6
Monstrosity 
Props total: 8658 8 K  Slaps total: 1259 1 K
WTF is going on, man.......
+3   

3 months ago '18        #7
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 66194 66 K  Slaps total: 12275 12 K
eh I don't know how to swim so I can't judge the ppl for not jumping in cause I wouldn't have either - I'm named after my uncle that drowned in Mississippi so I'm always shook of big water myself
+7   

3 months ago '14        #8
S33N  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9434 9 K  Slaps total: 701 701
bi*ch got them Manson lamps. Barry her to the waist n stone this bi*ch.
+6   

3 months ago '22        #9
ThePelicanBayMJ 
Props total: 6838 6 K  Slaps total: 716 716
Ppl can’t wait to have kids just to pass them off to anybody. fu*k humans
+8   

3 months ago '22        #10
whatevaitakes 
Props total: 6907 6 K  Slaps total: 608 608
 Sandyy said
eh I don't know how to swim so I can't judge the ppl for not jumping in cause I wouldn't have either - I'm named after my uncle that drowned in Mississippi so I'm always shook of big water myself
Fam, learning to swim for you will unlock the key to your evolution and lift any family curses.

Since you have your uncle's name, if you learn to swim it's like both of you are swimming.

I hope one day you can make it happen.
+18   

3 months ago '17        #11
HH080 
Props total: 17866 17 K  Slaps total: 1608 1 K
 Jonny2soxs said
Whats your reason why this woman did this evil act?

3 months ago '18        #12
Most Palone 
Props total: 43385 43 K  Slaps total: 2860 2 K
She needs to be unalived

No room for her in this society

Now this child will have lifelong complications because of this
+2   

3 months ago '04        #13
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 16749 16 K  Slaps total: 1392 1 K
 Jonny2soxs said
i hear ya...

My only rebuttal...

...my older bro suffers from a mental illness.

Keep it simple... he been living in a mental health hospital (four different ones) since early 2011.

Witnessing someone have a psychotic episode is almost same as witnessing someone have a panic attack.

Yet, there is no stopping the psychotic episode til the person snaps out of it, or is physically re-strained to stop the psychotic behavior.

When my bro was a teenager, i saw him f*ck up people in fist f*ghts cuz he would SNAP.

Then one time he was arrested during one of his psychotic episodes cuz he was riding his bike in middle of an intersection, after he robbed an old person at a grocery store (this is... early 2008)

my bro was in jail for a little over 1 year. Then he was in prison for over 2 years. Then he was bouncing around every 2-3 years to a diff. mental health hospital.

She gonna likely be locked up in jail til she takes a mental health evaluation.

R.i.p. To the 3 year old boy. He ain’t stand a chance.
+6   

3 months ago '05        #14
edote 
Props total: 3532 3 K  Slaps total: 281 281
Piece of sh*t lady
+4   

3 months ago '06        #15
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45102 45 K  Slaps total: 12210 12 K
For fu*k sake...we need to bring back institutionalization
+2   

3 months ago '05        #16
rashcobar 
Props total: 20180 20 K  Slaps total: 3025 3 K
 Sandyy said
Would have thought that would have given your parents motivation to make sure you learned how to swim.

3 months ago '08        #17
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 50550 50 K  Slaps total: 7249 7 K
wicked stare

My Prayers to the family

3 months ago '15        #18
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 93769 93 K  Slaps total: 5209 5 K
Kill it dead. No need for trial.
+1   

3 months ago '22        #19
Bald GOD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8206 8 K  Slaps total: 1555 1 K

@ pray for my city. The devil is working and I want it OFF me!

THE DEVIL IS ALSO IN MY CITY!!!!

3 months ago '17        #20
LegendaryLegend  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20432 20 K  Slaps total: 4661 4 K
I'd change that bi*ches face. murder that fu*king bi*ch.

Shame on the fu*king onlookers for not helping the child.
+2   

3 months ago '22        #21
Dick2Gutta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 12667 12 K  Slaps total: 909 909
 Hardkore said
i hear ya...

My only rebuttal...

Keep it simple... he been living in a mental health hospital (four different ones) since early 2011.

Witnessing someone have a psychotic episode is almost same as witnessing someone have a panic attack.

Yet, there is no stopping the psychotic episode til the person snaps out of it, or is physically re-strained to stop the psychotic behavior.

When my bro was a teenager, i saw him f*ck up people in fist f*ghts cuz he would SNAP.

Then one time he was arrested during one of his psychotic episodes cuz he was riding his bike in middle of an intersection, after he robbed an old person at a grocery store (this is... early 2008)

my bro was in jail for a little over 1 year. Then he was in prison for over 2 years. Then he was bouncing around every 2-3 years to a diff. mental health hospital.

What happened to your older brother for him to lose himself? There had to be traumatic things happening to him for him to break down

3 months ago '10        #22
ARosary 
Props total: 24077 24 K  Slaps total: 2405 2 K
 Hardkore said
i hear ya...

My only rebuttal...

Damn sounds exactly like my brother. What did your brother suffer from, if not too personal?

My brother plight is almost identical to your's. After he came home from prison the sh*t just magnified
+2   

3 months ago '17        #23
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70310 70 K  Slaps total: 14776 14 K
 Jonny2soxs said
Bruh the chic took a 3 year old relative and threw them off a pier to watch them drown. If that's not an indication of mental illness then wtf is?
+2   

3 months ago '19        #24
loneshark  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2057 2 K  Slaps total: 299 299
 LegendaryLegend said
I'd change that bi*ches face. murder that fu*king bi*ch.

Shame on the fu*king onlookers for not helping the child.
Can't really judge that...if you haven't been trained to rescue someone in water while swimming, all you've done is create two victims that need to be rescued...

3 months ago '04        #25
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 16749 16 K  Slaps total: 1392 1 K
 ARosary said
Damn sounds exactly like my brother. What did your brother suffer from, if not too personal?

My brother plight is almost identical to your's. After he came home from prison the sh*t just magnified
schizophrenia.

i am thankful my bro lives in a safe as place as possible. jail or prison is no place for somebody with mental issues.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  45
steph curry picks his all time starting 5...no bron no kobe
71 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+50online now  29
Image(s) inside How A 28 Year Old Built a Side Hustle That Brings in $30,000 a Month
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-43online now  21
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 CMFT Low "University Blue"
44 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+116online now  12
audio inside Kanye releases snippet of new song before Instagram shuts his page down
175 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy