And they wonder why corporate America isn’t diverse

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
38 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '14        #1
11511 page views
302 comments

Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 43014 43 K  Slaps total: 11563 11 K
And they wonder why corporate America isn’t diverse

This type of stuff is real stuff. I work as a young black man in a Fortune 500. White people look at you real different for literally everything and are looking for reasons to get you fired or in trouble. “Extreme fade”, “blessings” being regarded as slang. Not one mention of work

EDIT:

And to the people that say, this stuff doesn't exist. Peep this poster from this thread, who thinks that minorities are unfairly given opportunities and more susceptible to failing:

longliverick said image
Affirmative action puts minorities in positions in life where they don’t belong, causing them to fail.

It’s really racist when you think about it
These types of people exist all over management with the preconceived notion that minorities will automatically fail. They need to phased out.

Last edited by Bigboi781; 09-24-2022 at 03:04 PM..
+317   

best
worst
302 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47781 47 K  Slaps total: 6139 6 K
at "blessings" though.
+111   

2 months ago '19        #3
Big Gurthy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 26881 26 K  Slaps total: 2799 2 K
Wtf is an extreme fade
+273   

2 months ago '14        #4
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29 OP
 bigkilla said
at "blessings" though.
White people say “cheers” all the time, what’s the difference
+183   

2 months ago '06        #5
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47781 47 K  Slaps total: 6139 6 K
 Bigboi781 said
White people say “cheers” all the time, what’s the difference
I agree but just thinking about getting work emails saying "blessings" is just funny
+63   

2 months ago '22        #6
ThePelicanBayMJ 
Props total: 6277 6 K  Slaps total: 676 676
This isn’t why. You could be the “whitest” black person in the world. Still doesn’t matter
+264   

2 months ago '18        #7
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 84051 84 K  Slaps total: 5243 5 K
Feels like dude described isn't black. A "deep fade" sounds like the trick baby school shooter dude from the Kevin Samuel Atlanta episode that n*ggas be posting the smilie of on here. If a low cut fade isn't appropriate for a black dude then no haircut is. Seems like a white dude that didn't fit in with what they thought he should be like to me. They want a Chad they got B Rad
+60   

2 months ago '22        #8
ReedAboutME 
Props total: 6230 6 K  Slaps total: 567 567
I didn't get hire for a position because I wasn't a chatty patty.

bi*ch told my friend that I was more than qualified for the job but she want to know the real me outside work.
+182   

2 months ago '14        #9
 BrooklynDamien said
Feels like dude described isn't black. A "deep fade" sounds like the trick baby school shooter dude from the Kevin Samuel Atlanta episode that n*ggas be posting the smilie of on here. If a low cut fade isn't appropriate for a black dude then no haircut is. Seems like a white dude that didn't fit in with what they thought he should be like to me. They want a Chad they got B Rad
Even still. Anything they perceive as black adjacent, they seem to think is edgy. And yes, a fade can scare off white folks. They want a Caesar cut black man that they aren’t afraid of even then there could be problems. Happened to me in my current position, work in an organization nearly all white. My manager was saying stuff that didn’t even make sense so now I’m switching teams internally
+46   

2 months ago '06        #10
damn_ryght 
Props total: 35088 35 K  Slaps total: 4450 4 K
If you not willing to fall in line and adopt their “rules” why you wanna work for them in the 1st place?

You think you gonna have a good time there? Fohh with that bs

Life aint no movie. He thought he gonna be that cool black guy who gets transfered to a all white high school, fu*ks all the girls and wins the state title as qb
+88   

2 months ago '18        #11
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 84051 84 K  Slaps total: 5243 5 K
 Bigboi781 said
Even still. Anything they perceive as black adjacent, they seem to think is edgy. And yes, a fade can scare off white folks. They want a Caesar cut black man that they aren’t afraid of even then there could be problems. Happened to me in my current position, work in an organization nearly all white. My manager was saying stuff that didn’t even make sense so now I’m switching teams internally
Yeah, he made it clear anything "black" was for the Khalid video. I was just saying I think the dude described isn't "black". "Black" man in a suit can scare them regardless of his hair, no doubt but to think they'd look at Obama funny bc he doesn't have a dark ceasar lol that specific cut... my point was dude didn't seem "black". Your experience is valid too though bro.
+15   

2 months ago '14        #12
 BrooklynDamien said
Yeah, he made it clear anything "black" was for the Khalid video. I was just saying I think the dude described isn't "black". "Black" man in a suit can scare them regardless of his hair, no doubt but to think they'd look at Obama funny bc he doesn't have a dark ceasar lol that specific cut... my point was dude didn't seem "black". Your experience is valid too though bro.
For sure, unfortunate it has to be this way smh
+7   

2 months ago '07        #13
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 72057 72 K  Slaps total: 9905 9 K
This is why the diversity isht is bs
+22   

2 months ago '22        #14
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18943 18 K  Slaps total: 12215 12 K
You either want to be accepted by the White man and live their way and play by their rules or you build you own and do as you please. If you force the white man to accept you he’ll just token you or find someone who’ll enforce his rules.

Last edited by Booda Sack; 09-24-2022 at 09:12 AM..
+60   

2 months ago '08        #15
WarviewVA 
Props total: 8193 8 K  Slaps total: 1146 1 K
 damn_ryght said
If you not willing to fall in line and adopt their “rules” why you wanna work for them in the 1st place?

You think you gonna have a good time there? Fohh with that bs

Life aint no movie. He thought he gonna be that cool black guy who gets transfered to a all white high school, fu*ks all the girls and wins the state title as qb
Triggered
+15   

2 months ago '21        #16
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23450 23 K  Slaps total: 3448 3 K
I had some time so I made you guys a template letter to send off. If you're serious about getting that promotion that is:

By golly,thanks NAME OF BOSSES. I hope your little White kids makes Captain for whatever Baseball team or Water Polo team they are mostly likely on.

You guys see the News? Damn those negreos to Hell amiright, guys? Anyways, I'll be at a local cross burning this weekend if anyone from the company wants to join me. Blue and White Lives Matter. And a Merry Hail Hitler.

Best Regards,
Your Name Here

Last edited by TheIronyIsThat; 09-24-2022 at 02:04 AM..
+28   

2 months ago '04        #17
Prometheus 
Props total: 15369 15 K  Slaps total: 1804 1 K
They haven’t learned that you can be sued for sh*t like this. I imagine this is fake like everything else on the internet.

However, sh*t like this happens everyday. They aren’t hiding it anymore.
+45   

2 months ago '15        #18
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
Props total: 89053 89 K  Slaps total: 10279 10 K
reality check

college was intended for and mfs were discouraged from going

this why you see :isseeyou2: in the workplace
+12   

2 months ago '17        #19
Mozzie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 36157 36 K  Slaps total: 3603 3 K
White people run these companies. If you want in at a higher level you have to play the game. Either that or stop fu*king around, pool our money together and create our own Fortune 500 companies.
+55   

2 months ago '20        #20
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15867 15 K  Slaps total: 3955 3 K
Saltine talk
+23   

2 months ago '17        #21
Officialjm3 
Props total: 8310 8 K  Slaps total: 1336 1 K
In the grand scheme it doesn’t matter..look at recent history and it’s easy to see the power shift if already in effect.
+6   

2 months ago '20        #22
Uncle Kool Aid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6075 6 K  Slaps total: 2173 2 K
Glad I work a man’s job

2 months ago '18        #23
Sick Flair 
Props total: 31888 31 K  Slaps total: 2407 2 K
What the fu*k is an extreme fade? Why are humans still judged by their hair? No tell Bills bald headed a*s to let go of that stringy combover. If there is a dress code then you follow it at the same time why hire him in the first place? You know if a person fits in with your stale a*s lack of culture with in five minutes. If he ain’t saying yesssir bosss! Hire that next token that will. Foh!
+18   

2 months ago '21        #24
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16685 16 K  Slaps total: 7978 7 K
Never was with the job bullsh*t and i been lucky to have my own business since 2002 or so. Started with a pressure washer and now im here.
+44   

2 months ago '17        #25
LordOfSwag2020 
Props total: 3481 3 K  Slaps total: 2075 2 K
Lmaoooo and y’all n*ggas really believe this
+15   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  24
[Health] Surprise Surprise Liver King is not natty
63 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  22
These kids are wild
220 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
San Francisco Police Department Activates Skynet, Will Deploy Robots To k*ll C..
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+45online now  5
Video inside Who still doing Cocaine in 2022 & 2023?
309 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy