Sep 21 - Russia calls up 300,000 reservists, says 6,000 soldiers killed in Ukraine

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '11        #1
3416 page views
110 comments

Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 192894 192 K  Slaps total: 25901 25 K
Sep 21 - Russia calls up 300,000 reservists, says 6,000 soldiers k*lled in Ukraine

Summary
-Defence Minister Shoigu says 300,000 reservists to be drafted
-Shoigu says 5,937 Russian soldiers died so far
-Mobilisation necessary to "consolidate" seized territories

LONDON, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Russia will draft 300,000 reservists to support its military campaign in Ukraine, Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu said on Wednesday in televised remarks.

In Moscow's first update on casualty numbers in almost six months, Shoigu said 5,937 Russian soldiers had been k*lled since the start of the conflict.

President Vladimir Putin had ordered Russia's first mobilisation since World War Two in an early-morning television address, saying the additional manpower was needed to win a war against not only Ukraine but also its Western backers.

Summary
Defence Minister Shoigu says 300,000 reservists to be drafted
Shoigu says 5,937 Russian soldiers died so far
Mobilisation necessary to "consolidate" seized territories
LONDON, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Russia will draft 300,000 reservists to support its military campaign in Ukraine, Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu said on Wednesday in televised remarks.

In Moscow's first update on casualty numbers in almost six months, Shoigu said 5,937 Russian soldiers had been k*lled since the start of the conflict.

President Vladimir Putin had ordered Russia's first mobilisation since World War Two in an early-morning television address, saying the additional manpower was needed to win a war against not only Ukraine but also its Western backers. read more

Advertisement · Scroll to continue

Report an ad
Shoigu dismissed a*sertions by Kyiv and the West that Russia has suffered heavy losses in its seven-month campaign, and said 90% of wounded Russian soldiers had returned to the frontline.

It was the first time Russia had given an official death toll since March 25, when it said 1,351 servicemen had died.

The U.S. Pentagon said in August that it believed between 70,000 and 80,000 Russian personnel had been k*lled or wounded, and in July estimated Russia's death toll at around 15,000.

Shoigu said Russia had 25 million potential f*ghters at its disposal.

The decree published on the Kremlin's website said the call-up would apply only to reservists with previous military experience.

Shoigu said this meant around 300,000 men. He said they would be given additional training before being deployed to Ukraine, and that they would not include students or those who were currently serving as conscripts.

Summary
Defence Minister Shoigu says 300,000 reservists to be drafted
Shoigu says 5,937 Russian soldiers died so far
Mobilisation necessary to "consolidate" seized territories

President Vladimir Putin had ordered Russia's first mobilisation since World War Two in an early-morning television address, saying the additional manpower was needed to win a war against not only Ukraine but also its Western backers. read more

Report an ad
Shoigu dismissed a*sertions by Kyiv and the West that Russia has suffered heavy losses in its seven-month campaign, and said 90% of wounded Russian soldiers had returned to the frontline.

It was the first time Russia had given an official death toll since March 25, when it said 1,351 servicemen had died.

The U.S. Pentagon said in August that it believed between 70,000 and 80,000 Russian personnel had been k*lled or wounded, and in July estimated Russia's death toll at around 15,000.

Report an ad
Shoigu said Russia had 25 million potential f*ghters at its disposal.

The decree published on the Kremlin's website said the call-up would apply only to reservists with previous military experience.

Shoigu said this meant around 300,000 men. He said they would be given additional training before being deployed to Ukraine, and that they would not include students or those who were currently serving as conscripts.

Report an ad
"These are really those who have served, have a military speciality, that is, a speciality that is needed today in the Armed Forces, who have combat experience ...

"... Those who are serving under conscription - it doesn't apply to them either," he said. "They are not subject to any mobilisation and direction for the 'special military operation'. Our conscripts also continue to serve, as they did, on the territory of the Russian Federation."

Shoigu said the mobilisation would help Russia "consolidate" territories it holds behind a 1,000-km (600-mile) frontline in Ukraine.

Moscow says it is waging a "special operation" to demilitarise its neighbour and rid it of dangerous nationalists.

Kyiv and the West say Russia is mounting an imperialist campaign to reconquer a pro-Western neighbour that broke free of Moscow's rule when the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991.

(This story corrects death toll in paragraph 2 to 5,937 (from 5,397). Makes clear in paragraph 9 that Shoigu excluded those currently serving as conscripts, not those who had previously only served as conscripts; adds supporting quotes in paragraphs 10-11)

visit this link https://www.reuters.com/w .. er-2022-09-21/
+3   

best
worst
110 comments

1 week ago '15        #2
Jad95 
Props total: 9115 9 K  Slaps total: 997 997
Here we go, for all you “what does this have to do with me” folks, he don’t give a fu*k you pay attention or not:

;t=MVnddV__TTPdxeZVq49dgQ

The red lines have been drawn. Nuclear threats being made publically. Either this is a bluff or the real deal folks. But we have officially entered Cold War status with Russia. Welcome to 2022, where nobody care until sh*t hit the fan.

Remember this sh*t from 2 months ago?

Don’t get me wrong I love my sports too, but this sh*t not getting enough attention. People will wait until we in the stone ages to start asking: “wait, what’s happening?”
+24   

1 week ago '16        #3
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 107506 107 K  Slaps total: 15653 15 K
He wouldn't be mobilizing, which will not be popular at home, if only 6k Russian soldiers had been k*lled. Most estimates put that number at more like ~50,000

I don't know whether he is really willing to go nuclear over Ukraine... what is attractive about a*suming control of irradiated territory and all of the problems that come with that? And I also don't think they're in a position to take on NATO given the equipment and manpower they've already lost on top of how effective western weapons have been against them

I don't think Russia would be willing to go nuclear unless Vlad is as sick as the reports claim and no one in his circle can or will stop him, that will just allow NATO to get at them directly instead of by proxy
+31   

1 week ago '17        #4
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44842 44 K  Slaps total: 6218 6 K
 Jad95 said
Here we go, for all you “what does this have to do with me” folks, he don’t give a fu*k you pay attention or not:

The red lines have been drawn. Nuclear threats being made publically. Either this is a bluff or the real deal folks. But we have officially entered Cold War status with Russia. Welcome to 2022, where nobody care until sh*t hit the fan.

Don’t get me wrong I love my sports too, but this sh*t not getting enough attention. People will wait until we in the stone ages to start asking: “wait, what’s happening?”
You’re actually late on this

Everyone saw it and got on with their lives

Also the Cold War itself isn’t real

Anyone thinking a real war can occur between a country with the largest economy in the world and a country with an economy the size of Florida’s needs some milk

That sh*t is just propaganda to fund the MIC

Last edited by Lazy; 09-21-2022 at 08:57 AM..
+14   

1 week ago '15        #5
Jad95 
Props total: 9115 9 K  Slaps total: 997 997
 Lazy said
You’re actually late on this

Everyone saw it and got on with their lives

Also the Cold War itself isn’t real

Anyone thinking a real war can occur between a country with the largest economy in the world and a country with an economy the size of Florida’s needs some milk

That sh*t is just propaganda to fund the MIC
A mf threatens to k*ll us all and that’s your response. Sheep.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '22        #6
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11565 11 K  Slaps total: 7012 7 K
 Boogersugar said
He wouldn't be mobilizing, which will not be popular at home, if only 6k Russian soldiers had been k*lled. Most estimates put that number at more like ~50,000

I don't know whether he is really willing to go nuclear over Ukraine... what is attractive about a*suming control of irradiated territory and all of the problems that come with that? And I also don't think they're in a position to take on NATO given the equipment and manpower they've already lost on top of how effective western weapons have been against them

I don't think Russia would be willing to go nuclear unless Vlad is as sick as the reports claim and no one in his circle can or will stop him, that will just allow NATO to get at them directly instead of by proxy
6k is low but what you have to remember is before Russia started the war the had a proxy force in west Ukraine they were f*ghting that’s probably most of their losses.

7 days ago '06        #7
OJ's_sword 
Props total: 3262 3 K  Slaps total: 95 95
Dropping Nukes makes no sense as his objective is a land grab (Hard to do that if you turn that land into a wasteland). What this move signals is that he's in it for the long haul and is even willing to take some heat at home for it. Hopefully both sides can come to an agreement soon cause this is madness.
+17   

7 days ago '20        #8
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71206 71 K  Slaps total: 13081 13 K
Is the Kremlin ready to take Ukraine ?

7 days ago '05        #9
pippen33 
Props total: 46504 46 K  Slaps total: 3783 3 K
 OJ's_sword said
Dropping Nukes makes no sense as his objective is a land grab (Hard to do that if you turn that land into a wasteland). What this move signals is that he's in it for the long haul and is even willing to take some heat at home for it. Hopefully both sides can come to an agreement soon cause this is madness.
He can't be in it for the long haul because he doesn't have the capabilities for a forever war.

He is f*ghting Ukraine and more importantly the unlimited resources of the United States.

They are already recruiting the homeless and prisoners.

Russia needed this sh*t to be over yesterday because their military is trash.

+15   

7 days ago '17        #10
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44842 44 K  Slaps total: 6218 6 K
 Jad95 said
A mf threatens to k*ll us all and that’s your response. Sheep.
As they say, “If you’re scared to to church”

The entire world threatens the United States and its citizens everyday

Russia has threatened nuclear war from longer than I’ve been alive

It hasn’t happened

And even if it does, counter to believed myths most of human civilization and the Earth will go on after the fact

Keep labeling people as sheep though I’m sure it makes a difference

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '22        #11
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11565 11 K  Slaps total: 7012 7 K
Y’all laughing at Russia but Biden just said he would send troops to defend Taiwan. China has a 3 million man army and the US Troops are already spread out with a recruiting crisis, who you think they sending to f*ght

7 days ago '16        #12
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 57151 57 K  Slaps total: 10114 10 K
 Booda Sack said
Y’all laughing at Russia but Biden just said he would send troops to defend Taiwan. China has a 3 million man army and the US Troops are already spread out with a recruiting crisis, who you think they sending to f*ght
but we got bases in japan and south korea

china has to cross the pacific

advantage US
+16   

7 days ago '07        #13
sleep23rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18219 18 K  Slaps total: 7801 7 K
Their white laws r about to get their white ppl k*lled
+2   

7 days ago '22        #14
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2822 2 K  Slaps total: 796 796
you don't call in 300 thousand reservists if only 6000 people died

Last edited by Voodoopocalypse; 09-21-2022 at 04:56 PM..
+31   

7 days ago '16        #15
 Lazy said
As they say, “If you’re scared to to church”

The entire world threatens the United States and its citizens everyday

Russia has threatened nuclear war from longer than I’ve been alive

It hasn’t happened

And even if it does, counter to believed myths most of human civilization and the Earth will go on after the fact

Keep labeling people as sheep though I’m sure it makes a difference
yea these just baseless threats

not even puttin want that smoke

he dont want to go down as the man that ended russia and made the us even stronger

if he dropped a nuc the US would drop 3 on russia then rebuild and have bases everywhere

puttin just talkin sh*t till the russians put him out his misery

7 days ago '18        #16
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 20772 20 K  Slaps total: 28364 28 K
i am scared as sh*t. its the end of the world. yaw. i got fat and i am depressed. please k*ll me.

7 days ago '18        #17
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 20772 20 K  Slaps total: 28364 28 K
 Jad95 said

wow. so we really going die. and u.s. is finally going be put out its misery.

this is sad day. never image this is how the world ends.

biden, and putin or russia and u.s. poictians going to look back on this. and regret it once we are dead. or they come out there underground bunkers or cities. and find out there no poor working class there to make them rich and mexicans and illegally to grow there food and farms.

7 days ago '16        #18
deezydee2323 
Props total: 5777 5 K  Slaps total: 1328 1 K
Man i forgot this sh*t still going on ! Talmbout he was gone take they sh*t n a week or sum
+9   

7 days ago '22        #19
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2822 2 K  Slaps total: 796 796
yooooooo evey man is russia tryna get flewed out

+6   

7 days ago '20        #20
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 33414 33 K  Slaps total: 2383 2 K
 BMC1000 said
but we got bases in japan and south korea

china has to cross the pacific

advantage US
And folks stay thinking the numbers of Chinese troops is scary...Their military is malnourished and far from combat ready...Them boys lightweight on the field regardless of numbers
+5   

7 days ago '04        #21
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34392 34 K  Slaps total: 1599 1 K
@ 6k.

what the russians have been doing up to now was sending (like most modern nations) it's most poor and impoverished (and usually minorities) to the front lines to die by dangling that payday in front of them. so this means lots of the caucus muslim minorities (ufc fans know the deal), the chechens, tartars etc. georgians and other minorities. they've been the majority of the troops sent to die in the war currently. mercenary groups have rounded them out from wagner to other brigades. but now putin is digging deep due to failure.

what this means is ethnic russians are now being literately drafted to get thrown into the meat grinder now. sh*t's getting real for the ethnic slavic/russians now. so we're going to see lots of russian protests etc. i've seen countless posts on the internet recently from young russian men asking the wider world what they should do because apparently they've been called to arms. real history is back folks. that goldilocks era we've grown up in since 1945 is over. we're back to straight up drafts and mobilization for wars. and i feel bad for those ethnic minorities already wasted by the russian regime and the soon to be slavic russians soon to be sent to the meat grinder by a regime who grossly overplayed it's hand and has put themselves in a terrible position for itself and it's peoples.

+10   

7 days ago '20        #22
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 33414 33 K  Slaps total: 2383 2 K
Russians running for them one way flights heavy

7 days ago '04        #23
doczdaname  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17117 17 K  Slaps total: 2765 2 K
Meaningless war with nothing to gain.
+3   

7 days ago '08        #24
606robin 
Props total: 21989 21 K  Slaps total: 1330 1 K
If WW3 pops off with genocide in Ukraine and China at the beaches of Taiwan. A draft will be done in America. I’m glad I won’t have to be drafted. Did my deployments during the 20, 99.5% of the population and social media “patriots” can hold it down. Recruiting stations are empty, let’s see if those “America first” lifted trucks, with punisher and blue lives matter stickers. Will actually show up to serve this time… We need a cleanse of the population in America.
+12   

7 days ago '16        #25
 d.c. supreme said
@ 6k.

what the russians have been doing up to now was sending (like most modern nations) it's most poor and impoverished (and usually minorities) to the front lines to die by dangling that payday in front of them. so this means lots of the caucus muslim minorities (ufc fans know the deal), the chechens, tartars etc. georgians and other minorities. they've been the majority of the troops sent to die in the war currently. mercenary groups have rounded them out from wagner to other brigades. but now putin is digging deep due to failure.

what this means is ethnic russians are now being literately drafted to get thrown into the meat grinder now. sh*t's getting real for the ethnic slavic/russians now. so we're going to see lots of russian protests etc. i've seen countless posts on the internet recently from young russian men asking the wider world what they should do because apparently they've been called to arms. real history is back folks. that goldilocks era we've grown up in since 1945 is over. we're back to straight up drafts and mobilization for wars. and i feel bad for those ethnic minorities already wasted by the russian regime and the soon to be slavic russians soon to be sent to the meat grinder by a regime who grossly overplayed it's hand and has put themselves in a terrible position for itself and it's peoples.

they shoulda been left the country like the people with good sense did

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+101online now  86
Tony Yayo GOES OFF On MATH HOFFA! “STOP ASKING CLICKBAIT Questions n*gga!”
193 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  47
Jordan 1s, 12s, 13s, and 14s on sale
39 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  27
Article inside Chris Wallace Reminds Tyler Perry That Spike Lee Called His Madea Cha..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  21
Matt Barnes to Officer Vlad: “I reversed my stance on Ime Udoka afta who h..
147 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy