Meta is eating good

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
60 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 months ago '20        #1
2300 page views
12 comments

Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 24579 24 K  Slaps total: 9276 9 K
Meta is eating good

+3   

best
worst
12 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
projectd06 
Props total: 42781 42 K  Slaps total: 9561 9 K
Hard not to bet on them to lead the VR Market with the money they are pumping into it.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #3
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 43107 43 K  Slaps total: 4417 4 K
stock should be good within decade.
+3   

2 months ago '19        #4
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 42435 42 K  Slaps total: 5078 5 K
I've opted to just k*ll myself if my life is ever so sh*tty that I consider the multiverse
+11   

2 months ago '12        #5
acefresh 
Props total: 52801 52 K  Slaps total: 5027 5 K
fu*kerberg lost like $70 billion of his net worth since announcing meta. People are catching onto the fu*k sh*t.

I don’t know d*ck about short selling but meta is lookin like food right about now.
+7   

2 months ago '05        #6
carden2 
Props total: 11688 11 K  Slaps total: 1775 1 K
 zzxxccvvbb said
I've opted to just k*ll myself if my life is ever so sh*tty that I consider the multiverse
If you do it in the meta verse does it really work?
+1   

2 months ago '22        #7
Jason Weaver 
Props total: 5357 5 K  Slaps total: 1311 1 K
Meta hasn't really caught on and im wondering if it ever will
+1   

2 months ago '18        #8
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 83757 83 K  Slaps total: 5230 5 K
 acefresh said
fu*kerberg lost like $70 billion of his net worth since announcing meta. People are catching onto the fu*k sh*t.

I don’t know d*ck about short selling but meta is lookin like food right about now.
They lost a lot from the top already, are at major support and the market overall might get a rally if the fed keeps the 75 and doesn't go to 100 this week. I wouldn't think it's a good time now. After the bounce though, maybe.

You could short by buying leap put options. It's cheaper to buy when the implied volatility is low so during the bounce would be ideal. It's around 50% right now.

Price could hit the next level up, 220. The level under the current one is 120. It would be a great lick but the option contacts are expensive

looking at the $125 one the Market makers ain't low at all lol they are selling 125 options for $600 rn. That 600 price should fall as the meta share price rises though. Basically they are telegraphic the play here... if meta's price goes under 125 per share you still wouldn't make money until you recoup the 600 you paid for the put option. So the profit target price really is 119 there... how puts work is you get a dollar for every penny the price goes under the price you chose. Check out the videos if you're fu*king with it...

Besides puts you could borrow shares and short which I'm not fu*king with

And there's the mirror protocol crypto token that let's you short

there's time to take a look, there's time. We're just getting started. There's a ways to go still. Always a great time to learn to trade
+3   

2 months ago '13        #9
hendrix2013  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5612 5 K  Slaps total: 1506 1 K
fu*k cuck Zuckerberg and the metaverse I'm trying to live in real life.
+1   

2 months ago '12        #10
acefresh 
Props total: 52801 52 K  Slaps total: 5027 5 K
 BrooklynDamien said
They lost a lot from the top already, are at major support and the market overall might get a rally if the fed keeps the 75 and doesn't go to 100 this week. I wouldn't think it's a good time now. After the bounce though, maybe.

You could short by buying leap put options. It's cheaper to buy when the implied volatility is low so during the bounce would be ideal. It's around 50% right now.

Price could hit the next level up, 220. The level under the current one is 120. It would be a great lick but the option contacts are expensive

looking at the $125 one the Market makers ain't low at all lol they are selling 125 options for $600 rn. That 600 price should fall as the meta share price rises though. Basically they are telegraphic the play here... if meta's price goes under 125 per share you still wouldn't make money until you recoup the 600 you paid for the put option. So the profit target price really is 119 there... how puts work is you get a dollar for every penny the price goes under the price you chose. Check out the videos if you're fu*king with it...

Besides puts you could borrow shares and short which I'm not fu*king with

And there's the mirror protocol crypto token that let's you short
there's time to take a look, there's time. We're just getting started. There's a ways to go still. Always a great time to learn to trade
Major props bro I’m getting ready to dive into all of this from the ground up…especially options. If you can send some resources for a noob to learn the basics that’d be much appreciated. I understand the very basics of the market but nothing in depth, especially by way of options. Great info nonetheless, I appreciate it.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #11
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 83757 83 K  Slaps total: 5230 5 K
 acefresh said
Major props bro I’m getting ready to dive into all of this from the ground up…especially options. If you can send some resources for a noob to learn the basics that’d be much appreciated. I understand the very basics of the market but nothing in depth, especially by way of options. Great info nonetheless, I appreciate it.
No problem at all bro. Watch these over and over. If for nothing else but to learn the vocabulary they use so you can follow a conversation about the options market. I just went to my history and found a few I've watched. I'm sure I've seen these dozens of times, no bullsh*t.

Things get real when there's real money. Ppl say paper trade, I didn't when I was learning but I somewhat do it now with projecting prices on sh*t I'm not even trading.

called the tops on amc, bottoms on doge, eth, btc.

It's a free throw thing. Gotta get the reps in, the shots up. Took a min to get where I'm at and I'm nowhere near 100. I'm comfortable with the info I've gotten to where it could be considered knowledge. Made some great option trades, get 200 bucks for a 35 buck contact, 70 bucks for a 20 buck contract type of flips. I don't risk too much on option plays and mostly just trade crypto rn

This is one that has helped me the most. It's not about options, but about flow of the market and natural human behavior that forms ratios. Definitely will come in handy for options for you and this is just a taste. Elliot wave theory is pretty extensive. Any questions hit me
+2   

2 months ago '05        #12
projectd06 
Props total: 42781 42 K  Slaps total: 9561 9 K
 acefresh said

Kind of.....They are purposely dumping billions into VR which is at the beginning stages. They knew it would be a loss for a few years.

Last edited by projectd06; 09-24-2022 at 10:28 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '20        #13
gangasanta 
Props total: 10838 10 K  Slaps total: 1231 1 K
Rape these companies

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+47online now  53
Video inside Desi talks about going to Africa and being mesmerized by a woman he was..
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+71online now  25
One of the greatest, intentionally stupid movies ever made.
56 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+41online now  24
salehe bembury 990v2
27 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+125online now  22
Mexican Actor in the movie black panther calls out Mexico media for being racist
131 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy