What would you like to see from GTA 6?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 week ago '22        #1
941 page views
43 comments

Mystic97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4653 4 K  Slaps total: 1721 1 K
What would you like to see from GTA 6?

More dialog. in that GTA VI store robbery leak you hear the same dialog atleast like 6-7 times like is it that hard to give each character like 100 different dialogs? image

Maybe an experimental mode where cars run out of gas????

Killing someone with no one should not cause the cops to come. They should only come if someone sees or hears you k*ll someone

alot more buildings to enter

the ability to rob n*ggas houses

random sh*t like a shooting or a bombing occassionally

Having the game give you the same weather as where you live so if it's raining where you live it's raining in game image

+11   

best
worst
43 comments

1 week ago '16        #2
Quinn 
Props total: 18847 18 K  Slaps total: 3371 3 K
a release date that im alive and well enough to play

+45   

1 week ago '16        #3
mobchip 
Props total: 12049 12 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
A PlayStation 4,5,6, and 7 port.
+4   

1 week ago '22        #4
God Bless 
Props total: 6732 6 K  Slaps total: 5504 5 K
I think they should make it a PS5 exclusive so it’s fully next gen

Then port it to Xbox and pc a few years after they catch up
+1   

1 week ago '09        #5
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23341 23 K  Slaps total: 3351 3 K
Their last game RDR2 gave NPCs more dialogue than some games mains characters… lol. I don’t think you can judge the game in the slightest based on these leaks, far from complete. Nice to see all the progress tho
+6   

1 week ago '17        #6
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 61156 61 K  Slaps total: 3973 3 K
One thing I want to see brought back from the old games are the gang meters

Like when you’re doing missions for the triads the other gangs shoot at you because of your current affiliation

And likewise when you’re in trouble in the neighborhood of the gang you’re working with they should protect you

Gtav dropped the ball with the gang sh*t heavy especially since one of the main characters was a fu*king gang member
+18   

1 week ago '22        #7
Mystic97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 4653 4 K  Slaps total: 1721 1 K
 GREAT1NE said
Their last game RDR2 gave NPCs more dialogue than some games mains characters… lol. I don’t think you can judge the game in the slightest based on these leaks, far from complete. Nice to see all the progress tho
you're right but even the PS4 GTA should have had alot more dialog. if there's 2,346 NPCS, even at 4MB worth of audio for each character thats only 9348GB and yeah I see why they said fu*k that but on PS5 theres no reason why the game should release with less than 10GB of NPC audio. If I buy the game and play it for hours for an entire month I should be able to go an entire month and still not hear all of the NPC's dialog No it's not necessary but it's not 40-50GB nor is it costly to do like make a bunch of buildings enterable

1 week ago '20        #8
HTownRealtor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 8340 8 K  Slaps total: 828 828
a massive map with individual cities like san andreas that each area has their own vibe and feel(not 1 big city, give me at least 2 big cities with small towns around...im done with the boring a*s empty space like GTA 5 map....its pretty much wack as hell

evolving maps with homes, buildings and streets being made as you play the game

able to buy businesses, homes, condos, garages and other things

able to do side activities like baseketball, surfing, skating/skateboarding, etc

able to buy sh*t in single player and customize things like in GTA online

storymode DLC every year along with online sh*t...

i want to be able to make my own character in the single player mode and take that player into the online...like how saints row 2 let you make your own characters at the intro

able to enter a fu*k load of buildings to do sh*t

if you k*ll someone and theres no cops around, they shouldnt come get you...tired of shooting my gun in the countryside and have the cops on my a*s

also for the online, certain mission types should be taken out and more fresh ones put in

the city is living...the people are living their lives...like we can follow someone go home and eventually break into their home to rob them if need be
+7   

1 week ago '09        #9
 Mystic97 said
you're right but even the PS4 GTA should have had alot more dialog. if there's 2,346 NPCS, even at 4MB worth of audio for each character thats only 9348GB and yeah I see why they said fu*k that but on PS5 theres no reason why the game should release with less than 10GB of NPC audio. If I buy the game and play it for hours for an entire month I should be able to go an entire month and still not hear all of the NPC's dialog No it's not necessary but it's not 40-50GB nor is it costly to do like make a bunch of buildings enterable
Again its impossible to really know what to expect, GTA V came out 2 consoles ago. So id expect extreme improvements and features. No one comes close to Rockstar as far as open world games, RDR2 is the most detailed open world (and its not close) of all time, Id expect this to top that
+4   

1 week ago '09        #10
 HTownRealtor said
a massive map with individual cities like san andreas that each area has their own vibe and feel(not 1 big city, give me at least 2 big cities with small towns around...im done with the boring a*s empty space like GTA 5 map....its pretty much wack as hell

"Rumored" map, good fake at least
+1   

1 week ago '20        #11
fuqdeeznavahoes 
Props total: 2429 2 K  Slaps total: 109 109
Flame thrower
+1   

1 week ago '20        #12
HTownRealtor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 8340 8 K  Slaps total: 828 828
 GREAT1NE said

"Rumored" map, good fake at least
Nah needs to be bigger, the city roads seem small as hell. I want 2 big a*s cities to be in addition to smaller towns around…think like San Andreas but much bigger
+2   

1 week ago '04        #13
#RAPTORSWON  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10591 10 K  Slaps total: 4081 4 K
 HTownRealtor said
Nah needs to be bigger, the city roads seem small as hell. I want 2 big a*s cities to be in addition to smaller towns around…think like San Andreas but much bigger
Someone did a comparison, its bigger than GTA 5's map...

Just saying, i'm sure itll be full of sh*t to do and see

1 week ago '09        #14
 HTownRealtor said

Map comparison here

7 days ago '06        #15
LYTE 
Props total: 30034 30 K  Slaps total: 2371 2 K
Released

6 days ago '22        #16
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7896 7 K  Slaps total: 475 475
If you played RDR2 and did all those crazy Easter egg side missions. Walking into a random home and just be like WTF, I need more of that.

Fun gameplay
Fun story

Lots of surprises

But that Latina thick

Ay Mami com to papi
+3   

6 days ago '18        #17
Dehone 
Props total: 85524 85 K  Slaps total: 4269 4 K
A more grounded story like RDR2. GTA V was too goofy. No more Teevor Phillips types. Catalina is about as crazy a character should be without it being too much.

A core group of allies that you can regularly talk with and their dialogue evolves throughout the game, like the campsite in RDR2. Being able to interact with every NPC and start sh*t just because

Better combat. At this point, the characters need to have small moveset including throws or clinches. Using the environment as a weapon. Different moves for both characters so it doesn't get stale. The guy can be the strong one(more throws, power punches). The chick can be the quick one(faster punches and kicks)

We've been stuck with this sluggish maymakers and stomps for the past 15 years. Time to improve that sh*t

Use a new engine. The "realistic" euphoria sh*t needs to go. It makes everything sluggish. An update is needed

More hand weapons like knives, crowbars, spiked bats, broken bottles.

Executions/finishers

Bulletholes remain in NPCs. Damage to body parts, head explosions. Being able to call an ally.
+6   

5 days ago '04        #18
dat_boi_tj 
Props total: 5912 5 K  Slaps total: 352 352
I still can't believe GTA5 Milked sh*t for over 9 years. Great Game but they milked the hell out of that. That sh*t is bonkers. For that alone they owe us fire for GTA 6. Got hella investment from GTA5 money etc. They need to bring back gangs/factions territory. And we don't 3 different characters. 1 is enough or 2 minimum.
+1   

4 days ago '11        #19
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42403 42 K  Slaps total: 5973 5 K
 Quinn said
a release date that im alive and well enough to play

This! Just give me a release date.
+1   

4 days ago '13        #20
Douja Slim 
Props total: 380 380  Slaps total: 21 21
 JacobWatch said
One thing I want to see brought back from the old games are the gang meters

Like when you’re doing missions for the triads the other gangs shoot at you because of your current affiliation

And likewise when you’re in trouble in the neighborhood of the gang you’re working with they should protect you

Gtav dropped the ball with the gang sh*t heavy especially since one of the main characters was a fu*king gang member
Same!.. I’ve been waiting for this since gta2
+2   

4 days ago '17        #21
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 238714 238 K  Slaps total: 19773 19 K
Gangrene managing the soundtrack again. Plus Bobby Konders and Tuff Gong radio stations.

4 days ago '18        #22
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 73239 73 K  Slaps total: 24397 24 K
Real life problems. For example if u get caught by police u have to do crazy time on the game. Let's say u get 1yr in jail ...on the game that would equal a month and it's no way out unless you reset the game. So u would spend 1 month in jail f*ghting trying to over trouble etc.

4 days ago '04        #23
infam0uskills 
Props total: 17341 17 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
no cheat/mod menus on pc

3 days ago '06        #24
Kingme 
Props total: 21478 21 K  Slaps total: 3750 3 K
A new engine.

Can't believe Rockstar is still using their same core Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for over 15 years (since 2006).

HDR support was added in May 2019. Support for Nvidia's Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) was added in July 2021. Other than that it's just been resolution boosts.

fu*k the graphics, we gonna get the same "enhanced physics and animations" that got you taking 10 seconds to trip over your shoelaces, another 15 seconds to get back up, and all while some jackass is smoking you with a machine gun or rocket launcher via auto lock
+1   

3 days ago '18        #25
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 76479 76 K  Slaps total: 4937 4 K
A way to make real money in the game
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Cyberpunk 2077 has just overtaken Witcher 3's all-time concurrent player numbers
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+19online now  17
Video inside This is fuwtcha of electric vehicles. lol.
89 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Will Young Americans Want to Work in Semiconductor Manufacturing?
41 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Sep 24 - Hells Angels funeral 4 Sonny Barger expected 2 draw crowd of v..
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy