anyone else struggle with weed use/abuse?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Misc and Hot Takes

3 months ago '22        #1
1349 page views
33 comments

saturdaymorning  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3163 3 K  Slaps total: 736 736
anyone else struggle with weed use/abuse?

Been smoking for a while now, and I definitely feel like I am an addict. On paper, I look fine. I am doing very well career wise, got a nice spot, nice car, nice girl.

But I have a dependence on marijuana. My girl hates that sh*t, and I can see why. I get very reclusive and anti-social on weed. It's starting to feel like an unhealthy escape.

I always heard people say this sh*t is not addicting, but every morning I wake up the first thing I want to do is smoke. And if I don't, I find myself thinking about it a lot throughout the day

what's interesting is as soon as I do get high, I feel a sense of regret and it kind of ruins my high. Also, even though I am doing pretty well at my job, I could do even better if I wasn't high all day. And I think I could probably make a lot more friends if I didn't smoke, as I'd be more social and not as paranoid all the time

anyone else deal with this? I'm not hating on anyone who smokes all the time btw, if that's what you like to do that's cool. But I guess I'm trying to see if anyone in here has ever struggled with it
+22   

best
worst
33 comments

3 months ago '06        #2
Full Clip 
Props total: 7867 7 K  Slaps total: 1173 1 K
"what's interesting is as soon as I do get high, I feel a sense of regret and it kind of ruins my high. Also, even though I am doing pretty well at my job, I could do even better if I wasn't high all day. And I think I could probably make a lot more friends if I didn't smoke, as I'd be more social and not as paranoid all the time"

This says it all. The fact that you regret being high, and it has a negative impact on your career, but you feel like you have to do it. That's a clear sign of a mental addiction. At least you know the issue. Stop blazing. First few days suck because of the "this would be much better if I was high" sh*t. After that it's pretty easy to maintain
+15   

3 months ago '21        #3
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 25044 25 K  Slaps total: 7229 7 K
I use too

Then I ran out for awhile and realized it's better in moderation. Getting high everyday isn't fun. Your tolerance builds up quickly and you don't feel as high

So just try it in moderation
+6   

3 months ago '04        #4
MegaTON 
Props total: 27979 27 K  Slaps total: 4784 4 K
tolerance is garbage right now, rso has been my go to lately over smokin just cuz it lasts a lot longer, cant stand this new weed that gives u a blast for like 15-30 minutes, dispensary weed is cigarettes
+5   

3 months ago '16        #5
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 108811 108 K  Slaps total: 13833 13 K
"addicted" to weed
+1   

3 months ago '04        #6
Silence 
Props total: 78 78  Slaps total: 3 3
you just gotta stop. it sucks at first but as a man you need to establish your will power
+10   

3 months ago '15        #7
Ralph Malph 
Props total: 3937 3 K  Slaps total: 554 554
Meh if you’re bodies telling you to chill then..
+3   

3 months ago '16        #8
Fumo 
Props total: 13364 13 K  Slaps total: 1081 1 K
 MegaTON said
tolerance is garbage right now, rso has been my go to lately over smokin just cuz it lasts a lot longer, cant stand this new weed that gives u a blast for like 15-30 minutes, dispensary weed is cigarettes
Yo becareful with that rso it will build up your tolerance faster than weed. I had to put the rso down once I was taking a whole g of it a day. Tbh it took me a month to get to the point of eating a g of rso. Same with dabs I'm dabbing like 1.5 gs of rosin a day. My tolerance is so up weed don't get me high at all just burns my throat.
+2   

3 months ago '15        #9
nola504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11271 11 K  Slaps total: 1529 1 K
Just you op. Put it down. Go take a walk. Workout. Then come back.
+5   

3 months ago '21        #10
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16776 16 K  Slaps total: 8120 8 K
You have a tobacco dependancy to blunts as well
+10   

3 months ago '15        #11
edub911 
Props total: 10956 10 K  Slaps total: 1806 1 K
Hell no stopped for 10 days just cause u gotta have will power
+1   

3 months ago '21        #12
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 11559 11 K  Slaps total: 4848 4 K
I was thinking about starting a 501c3 for a Weed Rehab facility and to Campaign to Finally Disclose to the public on the Dangers and Side effects of weed and how it contributes to Autism, Birth Defects, Memory Loss and a List of Degenerative Effects it has on people...Weed is also a Major Contributor cause of our Youth growing up with Less Testosterone, Depression and
Lower IQ!

3 months ago '16        #13
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 160311 160 K  Slaps total: 17418 17 K
I cant have any cause its illegal.

3 months ago '05        #14
Martel 
Props total: 12109 12 K  Slaps total: 1907 1 K
im addicted asf to weed and i love it. for me, i like getting high after a long day. im usually mad at myself if i smoke during the day because i like getting sh*t done and being productive and soon as i smoke i just wanna watch tv and eat terribly lol. they sell lock boxes that open at a certain hour on amazon maybe you should try to stay sober throughout the day and smoke at 10pm or something. also dont sleep on cbd i smoke that during work, it's calming and it gets me through the day til i can smoke some indica and relax.
+6   

3 months ago '20        #15
FuriousAnimeMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10695 10 K  Slaps total: 3812 3 K
 saturdaymorning said
Been smoking for a while now, and I definitely feel like I am an addict. On paper, I look fine. I am doing very well career wise, got a nice spot, nice car, nice girl.

But I have a dependence on marijuana. My girl hates that sh*t, and I can see why. I get very reclusive and anti-social on weed. It's starting to feel like an unhealthy escape.

I always heard people say this sh*t is not addicting, but every morning I wake up the first thing I want to do is smoke. And if I don't, I find myself thinking about it a lot throughout the day

what's interesting is as soon as I do get high, I feel a sense of regret and it kind of ruins my high. Also, even though I am doing pretty well at my job, I could do even better if I wasn't high all day. And I think I could probably make a lot more friends if I didn't smoke, as I'd be more social and not as paranoid all the time

anyone else deal with this? I'm not hating on anyone who smokes all the time btw, if that's what you like to do that's cool. But I guess I'm trying to see if anyone in here has ever struggled with it
I quit, it was hard, especially since I was going thru one of the toughest times in my life. You need a support group or accountability partner
+1   

3 months ago '04        #16
MegaTON 
Props total: 27979 27 K  Slaps total: 4784 4 K
 Martel said
im addicted asf to weed and i love it. for me, i like getting high after a long day. im usually mad at myself if i smoke during the day because i like getting sh*t done and being productive and soon as i smoke i just wanna watch tv and eat terribly lol. they sell lock boxes that open at a certain hour on amazon maybe you should try to stay sober throughout the day and smoke at 10pm or something. also dont sleep on cbd i smoke that during work, it's calming and it gets me through the day til i can smoke some indica and relax.
if u just tryin to get through the day kratom = coffee
+1   

3 months ago '14        #17
eazyebo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7395 7 K  Slaps total: 753 753
Love a good night cap

+5   

3 months ago '22        #18
SplashGordon520 
Props total: 1938 1 K  Slaps total: 83 83
Stop smoking for like 2 weeks, let your craving for it and tolerance go down.

Some bi*ch I work with does dabs all throughout the day like a fu*kin crackhead

Y'all muhfu*kas give weed heads bad name bruh

But it's better than the pr0n addiction that f*g**t Aww has
+4   

3 months ago '11        #19
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 50964 50 K  Slaps total: 10267 10 K
I know I'm an addict, but I use it more to help my appetite not really smoking it to get high, the getting high part for me is a plus.

3 months ago '05        #20
Double M Set  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18597 18 K  Slaps total: 3188 3 K
I’ve Slowed Down On The Weed Smoking…I Use To Smoke 1 Gram Blunts…Like 2-4 A Day sh*t…Not Including Other Mfs Rolling Up….Now A 3.5 Can Last A Week And I’m Smoking Bowls…If Someone Asks Do I Wanna Smoke, I May Hit Their Blunt 4-5 Times And I Tap Out

3 months ago '16        #21
Rumble  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20775 20 K  Slaps total: 2000 2 K
i smoke a 50 pack of papers every 36 hours or so, easily a qp a week. i felt bad for a while, but it is what it is. i don’t gamble, i don’t do any real drugs & it ain’t like i got kids or sumn. if you wanna quit, don’t pass judgement on yourself and seek help. narcotics anonymous doesn’t require you to disclose what drug you use, even tho it might be cathartic to do so. if your sh*t is handled and you aren’t hurting anyone, live and let live the way i see it. particularly these days wit all the madness in the world.
+4   

3 months ago '12        #22
FrescoB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 56658 56 K  Slaps total: 9132 9 K
I don't smoke during the week but go hard on weekends sometimes. Do I have an addiction?

3 months ago '21        #23
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 9097 9 K  Slaps total: 2645 2 K
sh*t feel like a AA meeting. You dont need the weed. It's a burden on your life as well. You smoke that sh*t to bury your real problems and feelings.
+2   

3 months ago '18        #24
Realestatemane 
Props total: 2611 2 K  Slaps total: 335 335
It’s not for everyone!
+1   

3 months ago '15        #25
Hellmatic 
Props total: 68942 68 K  Slaps total: 6153 6 K
 MegaTON said
if u just tryin to get through the day kratom = coffee
What are the effects of kratom like? Is it similar to how it feels taking a benzo?
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-65online now  19
Article inside 🚨#DripChecc Baggy jeans is the wave for 2023🌊🌊..
148 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  13
BREAKING: Deion Sanders preparing to accept Colorado coaching job Ԏ..
406 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+43online now  7
Video inside Angela Yee's Last Day On The Breakfast Club
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Takeoff Alleged k*ller Applied for Emergency Passport & Booked Flight t..
104 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy