Jun 17 - Study: Black Men, White Ex-Cons Have Equal Job Prospects

most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
198 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2005, 07:55 PM         #101
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bacdafucup said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
so those "media controlling jews" dont want the people to hear about how much "greater" whites are compared to blacks?
HAHAHA what an idiot. you gonna have to learn how to read before you approach me with such a stupid statement again. i was referring to how the media does not cover black on white crime and much as vice versa even though it has been proven blacks attack whites 50 times more than the other way around.

Last edited by itzmurda; 06-18-2005 at 07:55 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #102
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 1 1
that sh*t is just terrible, but thats real talk...the white excons got 1 strike aganist them, black people got 1 strike when they born black....real talk
 06-18-2005, 08:04 PM         #103
Bacdafucup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man fu*k you, its same fu*kin point... WHY WOULD "THEY" (THE "MEDIA CONTROLLING JEWS") DO THAT (ACT AS IF WHITES STEADY KEEP COMMITIN HATE CRIMES AND THE BLACKS NOT)
 06-18-2005, 09:03 PM         #104
sirhc2077 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FACT #16: The offspring of interracial marriages tend to have lower I.Q.s than the white parent. (11) (26)
...cheddar bob
 11 years ago '04        #105
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
 itzmurda said:
sorry about you "insulting" you if i did. i just read all the posts back to back and i forgot who who talkin sh*t and who wont. usually i dont get into childish insults unless its a retaliation.

and i dont feel whites are above/or better than blacks but i DO feel whites have accomplished more have contributed to society in ways no other race can match. i feel like if i was black, i would appreciate that. but thats not what i see. instead i see:

[WEBSITE LINK]

# There is more black-on-white than black-on-black crime.
# Blacks are statistically 50 times more likely to attack whites than vice versa.
# Blacks are twice as likely as whites to commit hate crimes.
# Blacks are as much more dangerous than whites as men are more dangerous than women.
etc

[WEBSITE LINK]

[WEBSITE LINK]

ever heard of the witchita massacre?

[WEBSITE LINK]

you wont see any of this on the news. which goes back to how the jews control the media.

[WEBSITE LINK]

white people need to wake the fu*k up.

heres the stats

[WEBSITE LINK]

also

Boy oh boy, you see why Black ppl seem to not like white ppl. Black ppl were enslaved by white ppl. It hasnt even been like 50 years since Black people had equal rights so of course White ppl have contributed more to society that black people. Thats why there contributions cant be matched. We werent allowed to do the same sh*t you could do. So why the fu*k would I appreciate what white people have contributed to society when my ppl were being held back and did not and even today do not have all the oppurtunities that White ppl have..

And stats you got from those sites are obviously biased, and they make it seem like White ppl do nothing wrong, or do nothing to make Black people not like them. You saying "if i was black i would appreciate what white ppl have contriubuted to our society" is the type of sh*t that makes black ppl have resentment towards white people. sh*t like that is why i just wanna smack some white ppl b/c they just say stupid sh*t like we owe them something. sh*t like you saying "i'll come to your hood flashing cash and sporting my jewels" is the type of show off sh*t that makes n*ggas wanna to rob dumbasses like you.
 06-18-2005, 09:26 PM         #106
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bacdafucup said:
man fu*k you, its same fu*kin point... WHY WOULD "THEY" (THE "MEDIA CONTROLLING JEWS") DO THAT (ACT AS IF WHITES STEADY KEEP COMMITIN HATE CRIMES AND THE BLACKS NOT)
because they hate the white race and would like nothing more than to see it destroyed. they want blacks to hate us through thier propaganda.. and it works. white people, just do some research. the fact that black comics are able to get on tv and berate "crackers" is thanks to the jews. but look what happens when somebody talks about them:

"got my mind made up"
all eyez on him

method man:
like hitler stickin up [jews] with german [rugers]

if you remember correctly, those words in brackets were edited out even on the EXPLICIT version.

and whenever someone suggests maybe whites should have a white channel (like bet) blacks always respond with every other channel is already yours or whatever. they fail to realize nearly every channel is owned by the jews. whites have nothing.

remember all the jews you see on tv every day, maury, jerry springer (both who like to exploit blacks and "white trash"), "THE KING OF ALL MEDIA" howard stern, the people that produce the morning, evening and night news programs on abc, cbs, nbc, etc. etc etc ALL JEWS.

ben stein, jimmy kimmel, sally jesse raphel, riki lake, barbara walters, even the fu*kin MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE etc etc etc. all JEWS.

<- some famous jews

the naacp looks after blacks, the jewnited states of of america and the adl looks after jews, who the fu*k is lookin out for me? certainly not any of them people. whites we gotta protest, burn sh*t down, whatever the fu*k we gotta do to survive. cause the way sh*t is goin right now the number of whites is decreasing more and more. not too long ago the world was 33% white, now its only 9% white. this is due to many factors such as low birthrates, abortions, race mixing (fat bi*ches), and genocide (such as the case in zimbabwe, where blacks are k!lling all the whites and taking thier farms).

why the fu*k havent we sent troops to zimbabwe? because that isnt of any concern to the sellout bush and his jew advisors. instead we send zimbabwe millions and millions of dollars. they would rather him f!ght for isreal (jew homeland). preserving the white race is not the jew agenda.

not to mention

"The evidence was clear. Both Admiral Kidd and I believed with certainty that this attack...was a deliberate effort to sink an American ship and murder its entire crew.... It was our shared belief. . .that the attack. . .could not possibly have been an accident.... I am certain that the Israeli pilots [and] their superiors. . .were well aware that the ship was American."
-- Captain Ward Boston, JAGC, US Navy (retired), senior legal counsel to the US Navy Court of Inquiry

<- what famous people said about the jews

<- a jewish defector warns america

"Here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government."

<- who rules america

Let's clarify terms here.

There is no "jewish conspiracy", as in some secret cabal of elders secretly pulling strings.

The jews are an exceptionally intelligent, ethnocentric, ruthless, and quite often unscrupulous tribe. They share common interests, such as the good of Israel and the fortune of fellow jews throughout the diaspora; they share common hatreds, such as their fear and loathing of the Aryan (Whites). Such elements are present in every jew to some degree.

The behavior of the jewish group is the result of an evolutionary group survival strategy. They are born that way.

There are apparent exceptions, such as the Neuterei Karta (or however you spell it in a civilized language), a large organization of Orthodox jews who condemn Israel as a polity. There are Nationalist jews, such as Michael Hart, Michael Levin, Bob Glass, and Don Feder. There are many jews who seemingly don't give a damn about jewishness.

But there is no Secret Council, no Star Chamber, no hidden Fortress. There is no Hollywood "conspiracy".
The Jews are the only people in the world who have found hostility in every country in which they settled in any numbers. The big question is - WHY? Today it is taught in the schools that "Anti-Semitism" began in Germany in the 1930s after which they were deported. What is not studied is the fact that at one time or other the Jews have been expelled from every nation in Europe! When the Jews first began to immigrate to America the early colonialists in New York, Charleston and Savannah tried to ban their entry. Benjamin Franklin pleaded with the members of the Continental Congress to enter a specific ban against Jewish immigration into the U. S. Constitution to bar them for all time to come. The Jews claim that they are "only" a religion. The truth is that the Jews are a RACE. Less than 30% are members of any Synagogue. Whether they are Orthodox religious, atheists, capitalists or communists - they still claim to be Jews - members of the Jewish race! Every race has inherited traits. In the case of the Jews they include trading, money-changing, usury, and a loathing for "productive labor" which is scorned as beneath the dignity of the Jews in their "bible" called "THE TALMUD." The Jews have not changed since the days when Jesus Christ took up a whip and drove "the money changers out of the Temple." Jews have always united to form monopolies. Today they control all the department store chains and speciality shops along with the lucrative jewelry and animal fur trade. Jews dominate the fields of all precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum, tin, lead, etc. They will always ban together to drive Gentile competitors out of business.
Henry Makow Ph.D. January 18, 2004 “Jewish children are taught that Jews are disliked or hated due to no wrong-doing or fault of their own. Jews have been persecuted because of an irrational gentile trait, anti-Semitism. Explanations for this weird behavior include envy or scapegoating, or the Crucifixion of Christ. The Jewish child naturally grows up feeling that he is an outsider and society is flawed. An idealist, he wants to "change the world" so this type of injustice cannot occur. Thus unwittingly he becomes a pliant instrument of the Jewish power elite's "revolutionary" or globalist agenda.”
blacks dont even like the jews:

Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam, lashed out with a vicious attack on Jews in his November 23, 2003 sermon to followers at Mosque Maryam, the NOI headquarters in Chicago. In his two-hour speech, Minister Farrakhan depicted Jews as "masters of Hollywood" who are poisoning American society with "filth and indecency."

Farrakhan also accused Jews of tampering with the Bible and promoting moral decay around the world.

Malik Zulu Shabazz:

Appearing on NY1 (September 2, 1998):

What we have against Jews and others is [sic] simple facts of history: that the Jews have been involved in the African holocaust and that the Zionists are causing problems, you know, for people of color around the world … The State of Israel. The Zionist entity there. It's a problem. It's a problem for our brothers and sisters in that particular area and it's causing problems all over the earth.

On The O'Reilly Factor, Fox News Channel (August 11, 1998):

Are you going to deny that the Jewish people have been substantially and significantly involved in the African holocaust? They have and you can't deny that.

As a warm-up speaker for Khalid Abdul Muhammad at Howard University (February 1994):

Shabazz: Who is it that caught and k!lled Nat Turner?
Audience: Jews!
Shabazz: Who is that controls the Federal Reserve?
Audience: Jews! (faintly)
Shabazz: What? You're not scared, are you?
Audience: Jews! Jews!
Shabazz: Who is it that controls the media and Hollywood?
Audience: Jews! Jews!
Shabazz: Who is it that has our entertainers…and our athletes in a vise grip?
Audience: Jews!

whites and blacks have even came together to speak against the jews. they are the TRUE oppressors of all people. but as long as they can get you to believe its really the "evil" white man, theyre happy.

like i said, i got no problems with blacks. the black on white crime statistics is fu*kED UP and needs to decline ALOT but i aint got no problems other than that. blacks aint opressing me. the jews are. the jews pull the strings and we (blacks and whites) dance for them.

dont forget that not only do they pratically control the government and the media but remember many jews are high paid dentists, lawyers, professors, ceos of huge companies etc etc.

jews only hire jews, just look at the facts. its legal too. its not a monopoly because its not one person that controls everything, its one race/religion. ive seen many poor whites and blacks but what ive NEVER seen is a poor jew.

Last edited by itzmurda; 06-18-2005 at 10:21 PM..
 06-18-2005, 10:03 PM         #107
frozenice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn ..
 11 years ago '04        #108
Falcon_no7 
space
space
$691 | Props total: 0 0
 killababi said:
ONLY A WHITE DUDE WOULD TAKE HIS TIME TO WRITE ALL DIS AND BE DOWN WIT MURDA INK GET DA fu*k OUTTA HERE

i hate to go so far back in the thread...but this is unecessary.
 06-18-2005, 10:30 PM         #109
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
Boy oh boy, you see why Black ppl seem to not like white ppl. Black ppl were enslaved by white ppl.
wrong. blacks were enslaved by BLACKS then sold to the white man.

thegod said:
It hasnt even been like 50 years since Black people had equal rights so of course White ppl have contributed more to society that black people. Thats why there contributions cant be matched. We werent allowed to do the same sh*t you could do. So why the fu*k would I appreciate what white people have contributed to society when my ppl were being held back and did not and even today do not have all the oppurtunities that White ppl have..
im talking about in the history of the WORLD. not the united states. before the united states was even thought of. while blacks were in africa and whites were in europe. blacks/africans had the SAME EXACT oppurtunity to contribute to society as the white man.

black people were not "held back". blacks didnt even have a written language. how is the africans primitive-ness caused by the white man? that was up to no one but god

thegod said:
And stats you got from those sites are obviously biased, and they make it seem like White ppl do nothing wrong, or do nothing to make Black people not like them. You saying "if i was black i would appreciate what white ppl have contriubuted to our society" is the type of sh*t that makes black ppl have resentment towards white people. sh*t like that is why i just wanna smack some white ppl b/c they just say stupid sh*t like we owe them something. sh*t like you saying "i'll come to your hood flashing cash and sporting my jewels" is the type of show off sh*t that makes n*ggas wanna to rob dumbasses like you.
stats are not biased. those are ACCURATE GOVERNMENT STATISTICS COMPILED BY THE FBI.

and i wish you would come try to smack me or any other white person in front of me. on everything i love, i would take your fu*kin life from you

Last edited by itzmurda; 06-18-2005 at 11:00 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #110
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
[QUOTE=i
and i wish you would come try to smack me or any other white person in front of me. on everything i love, i would take your fu*kin life from you[/QUOTE]

lol. You must be some thugged out white guy. First you said you would go to a black persons hood flashing your jewels and your cash and that no one could beat you, now your gonna k!ll me if you saw me smack another white person or you. I never said i wanted to smack your stupid a.ss, but you wanna throw out stupid threats like your gonna do something to me? Your funny. Keep talking sh*t thru the computer screen. You sound stupid. You aint k!lling no one bi*ch. You can come to baltimore and try if you wanna though, since you wanna k!ll me. Come and take my as you said it, "fu*king life from me".
 06-19-2005, 12:05 AM         #111
BestDamnRapShow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ kids mad as hell cause itzmurda schooled em ...
facts are facts... opinions ain't sh*t
 06-19-2005, 01:02 AM         #112
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
You must be some thugged out white guy. First you said you would go to a black persons hood flashing your jewels and your cash and that no one could beat you, now your gonna k!ll me if you saw me smack another white person or you. I never said i wanted to smack your stupid a.ss, but you wanna throw out stupid threats like your gonna do something to me? Your funny. Keep talking sh*t thru the computer screen. You sound stupid. You aint k!lling no one bi*ch. You can come to baltimore and try if you wanna though, since you wanna k!ll me. Come and take my as you said it, "fu*king life from me".
no im not no "thugged out white guy", im a muthafu*kin man. you started the cyber threats with that ignorant post of yours. no im not k!llin no one right now. but if you did as you said you wanted to do, and that is smack a white person in the face (in front of me), i would fu*king k!ll you. thats my word, no e-threat.

and its funny you only chose to respond to that instead of my rebuttals that k!lled your whole argument.
 06-19-2005, 01:05 AM         #113
Maxamillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALright first i wanna talk about your "fact" about Hiati. It was completely white-washed and you of courese know the white way of seeing things. Hiati is the only purely place country in the western hemisphere because it was a fu*kin slave port. the ships would stop there before moving onto the mainland. Haiti was never "granted" independance, Hiatians won their freedom through a revolution. One of the first Hiatian men with power was Louverture(sp) he tried to bring the country independence but was stopped by america and the european union's military coups. let me tell you what that means. when any country that peckerwoods were making any money off of tried to have a revolution the peckerwoods would send in 1000 troops with rifles to stop the revolution. the white people kept them enslaved in this country by making their "debts" higher and higher. if all the Hiatians worked their a.sses off all day the white people would still say they have an overwhelming debt. In Recent Years the countries main political figure Aristide has tried to stop the white people(mainly france) from enforcing upon the hiatians this unattainable debt but aristide has been forced into exile as i beleive by the US and the European Union. The genocide in Rwanda was completely at fault from the white people. the white people ran the country until its resources were nearly diminished then they had the "light skinned" black people to run the country. after a while the 90% dark skinned Rwandan's were angry at the light skinned people for running the country. but who put these people in charge in the first place with the barrel of a gun? white people, or shall i say peckerwoods. my god. all you white kids saying he makes sense or all you white kids not speaking up really show your true side. The same way white people continue to fu*k afrikans the do it to black people in america. a black man has the same percentage of getting a job as a white guy who came out of jail. these poor black people work all day supporting this country(and the biggest percentage of welfare money goes to white CEO's and their business's, not some black lady like peckerwoods like to think) to find out that the white banker sets them up on a system where theyre supposed to work 9 to 5's till their 60 then die. how can you seriously buy a house in america after paying for it for 40 years...what if something comes up, then fu*k you? you should move out, after 20 years and the bank takes back your house.i could go on for days about how the white man fu*ks blacks all day, but that would only give your saltine a.ss a hard on. so fu*k you, and take the KKK and shove it up your a.ss.
 06-19-2005, 08:00 AM         #114
I-DEEL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i live in the uk so maybe you could help me out,
ive been on boxden for a month or so and on many forums skin colour is brought up. why? its 2005 godamnit, in 2015, is it still gonna be all this race bullsh*t?????
 11 years ago '04        #115
jj_143 
space
space
$528 | Props total: 0 0
ben stein, jimmy kimmel, sally jesse raphel, riki lake, barbara walters, even the fu*kin MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE etc etc etc. all JEWS.

Haha I thought they were all "white" I mean if you say white people have white skin how can you say some of those people aren't white?
 11 years ago '04        #116
jj_143 
space
space
 itzmurda said:
if you think fu*king gunpowder is more important than the thousands of "white" inventions then you are a fu*king moron. you have GOT to be chinese to think that. gunpowder? ROFL fu*k outta here. whites are "responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, the internet, and millions of other technological miracles"

those are things used DAILY. gunpowder? LMAO. who the fu*k you think invented firearms?

and when you put blacks vs whites, blacks OUTNUMBER the number of whites in the world. to try and say that a race that is 9% of the worlds population is not a minority is rediculous. are you 12?
Do you consider Italians white? I don't and if you ask an Italian if he is white 9 times out of ten I bet he will say no I'm Italian so...
there goes telescope, space travel, and astonomy(this started it)

The a.ssyrians and Babylonians used clay as the bonding substance or cement

How can you have firearms with no gunpowder I'm talking about the start of things. Chinese inveted rocketry. You said the Chinese only took other peoples inventions and improved them but it looks the other way around. Any way that what progess is all about is improvement on pass achievements. I'll tell you what I'm hella thankful to the guy that invented computers. I don't care what color he is. If he is white I'm not gonna say well he didn't invent computers b/c he is white, how can I? Hell yeah white people inveted a lot of bad a.ss sh*t no doubt.

So you are against interacial relationships I a.ssume. Haha my n*ggas Seal and Tiger scored a major blow against that sh*t huh? I mean people are people if you talk about white people are growing fewer and fewer and interacial relationships is a factor why you getting you d!ck suck by a black girl, although I think you are lying cause I don't know one black girl that would kick it with someone talking like you are.

Where are you from? And are you of a certain religion? People like you are interesting, not just you but the people that say k!ll whitey too or whatever the fu*k they say about any race. Like my mom told me there are good people and bad people of all races you can't say anything about someone b/c of what race they are.

And you're a fu*king bi*ch if you hatin on Jerry Sienfeld cause he's Jewish thats the man right there.
 06-19-2005, 09:38 AM         #117
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i stayed in southwest philly (56th and Warrington) i was the only white boy within blocks and whenever we went somewhere motherfu*kers rushed me in the house like i was the president cuz they didnt want no trouble cuz people used to fu*k with me a lot and act like i couldnt be in that neigborhood just cuz i was white. or else they always said i was a cop.
 06-19-2005, 09:57 AM         #118
Thugthizzle2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dunno its crazy
 11 years ago '04        #119
jj_143 
space
space
 WePoFoSho said:
when i stayed in southwest philly (56th and Warrington) i was the only white boy within blocks and whenever we went somewhere motherfu*kers rushed me in the house like i was the president cuz they didnt want no trouble cuz people used to fu*k with me a lot and act like i couldnt be in that neigborhood just cuz i was white. or else they always said i was a cop.
See thats retarded idk why people want to fu*k with someone else if they never did or said anything to them.
 06-19-2005, 10:38 AM         #120
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maxamillin said:
ALright first i wanna talk about your "fact" about Hiati. It was completely white-washed and you of courese know the white way of seeing things. Hiati is the only purely place country in the western hemisphere because it was a fu*kin slave port. the ships would stop there before moving onto the mainland. Haiti was never "granted" independance, Hiatians won their freedom through a revolution. One of the first Hiatian men with power was Louverture(sp) he tried to bring the country independence but was stopped by america and the european union's military coups. let me tell you what that means. when any country that peckerwoods were making any money off of tried to have a revolution the peckerwoods would send in 1000 troops with rifles to stop the revolution. the white people kept them enslaved in this country by making their "debts" higher and higher. if all the Hiatians worked their a.sses off all day the white people would still say they have an overwhelming debt. In Recent Years the countries main political figure Aristide has tried to stop the white people(mainly france) from enforcing upon the hiatians this unattainable debt but aristide has been forced into exile as i beleive by the US and the European Union. The genocide in Rwanda was completely at fault from the white people. the white people ran the country until its resources were nearly diminished then they had the "light skinned" black people to run the country. after a while the 90% dark skinned Rwandan's were angry at the light skinned people for running the country. but who put these people in charge in the first place with the barrel of a gun? white people, or shall i say peckerwoods. my god. all you white kids saying he makes sense or all you white kids not speaking up really show your true side. The same way white people continue to fu*k afrikans the do it to black people in america. a black man has the same percentage of getting a job as a white guy who came out of jail. these poor black people work all day supporting this country(and the biggest percentage of welfare money goes to white CEO's and their business's, not some black lady like peckerwoods like to think) to find out that the white banker sets them up on a system where theyre supposed to work 9 to 5's till their 60 then die. how can you seriously buy a house in america after paying for it for 40 years...what if something comes up, then fu*k you? you should move out, after 20 years and the bank takes back your house.i could go on for days about how the white man fu*ks blacks all day, but that would only give your saltine a.ss a hard on. so fu*k you, and take the KKK and shove it up your a.ss.
blah blah blah im a peckerwood and you're a n1gger. stop blaming sh*t the jews/blacks are responsible for on the white man and we can have a real conversation

jj_143 said:

Haha I thought they were all "white" I mean if you say white people have white skin how can you say some of those people aren't white?
jews arent white. thier skin tone is similar to white peoples but jews dont celebrate christmas and only care about other jews. they try to say theyre just a religion but fact is they are a race. thats why they always look the same (ears, nose, eyebrows etc)

but yeah im sure you did "think they were all white". thats exactly what they want you to think. that white people run sh*t when in reality that is not the case.

jj_143 said:
Do you consider Italians white? I don't and if you ask an Italian if he is white 9 times out of ten I bet he will say no I'm Italian so...
there goes telescope, space travel, and astonomy(this started it)

The a.ssyrians and Babylonians used clay as the bonding substance or cement

How can you have firearms with no gunpowder I'm talking about the start of things. Chinese inveted rocketry. You said the Chinese only took other peoples inventions and improved them but it looks the other way around. Any way that what progess is all about is improvement on pass achievements. I'll tell you what I'm hella thankful to the guy that invented computers. I don't care what color he is. If he is white I'm not gonna say well he didn't invent computers b/c he is white, how can I? Hell yeah white people inveted a lot of bad a.ss sh*t no doubt.

So you are against interacial relationships I a.ssume. Haha my n*ggas Seal and Tiger scored a major blow against that sh*t huh? I mean people are people if you talk about white people are growing fewer and fewer and interacial relationships is a factor why you getting you d!ck suck by a black girl, although I think you are lying cause I don't know one black girl that would kick it with someone talking like you are.

Where are you from? And are you of a certain religion? People like you are interesting, not just you but the people that say k!ll whitey too or whatever the fu*k they say about any race. Like my mom told me there are good people and bad people of all races you can't say anything about someone b/c of what race they are.

And you're a fu*king bi*ch if you hatin on Jerry Sienfeld cause he's Jewish thats the man right there.
most italians i know will say they are white. personally yeah id say they were white.

clay and cement may have served the same purpose but they are far from the same thing.

i have no problems with chinese people, i just dont think gunpowder (rofl) is on the same level as white inventions. thats it.

people are gonna fu*k who they wanna fu*k, it dont bother me. i aint never seen a (normal, unfamous) black dude with a white female i would fu*k anyway. so aint nobody takin no pu**y from me. as far as having kids, the more white babies the better as far as im concerned. so id prefer a white dude not have kids with blacks/asians just as id prefer a white female not to. that is just survival right there.

the fu*k has gettin your d!ck sucked by a black girl got to do with anything? you are aware she "cant have a baby out of her mouth" right. and dont act like they are special, im sure i could get with 95% of black women.

the "kill whitey" people are the racists, people like me REALIZE and are awake to the fact that black(men) dont like us, jews dont like us, mexicans dont like us, etc. they(blacks, mexicans) want the power they think we have. it was these people and thier actions that should wake white people up to the fact that we are different and we are probably gonna have to f!ght to survive. like i said, you see the black government in zimbabwe is k!lling all the whites and seizing thier farms to give to blacks. if it was me id send some troops in there to bring me his head. i personally want his(mugabe) blood. but bush dont care.

i like seinfeld, but he is just another billionaire jew that dont give a fu*k about nobody but his own.

Last edited by itzmurda; 06-19-2005 at 11:01 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
84 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
192 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
41 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
69 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Trump threatens to bring Bill's past sidepiece to the debate ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy