most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
352 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA UFC: Fight Night Brasilia
304 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-17-2005, 02:20 PM         #41
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
lol everything can be disputed (earth is flat was a "fact"), because I've heard "facts" that are conflicting with the "facts" that you have produced. so obviously someone disputed something.
yes any fact can be disputed, but it can never be proven wrong. none of the facts contridict. if you believe so, please attempt to prove it.

the earth being flat was NEVER a fact. people(whites) believed this until they were able to prove it wrong. then the shape of the earth went from an opinion to being a fact.

DJT said:
There are sooooooooooo many points I could make man.. sooo many.. and i'm bursting to do so, but alas, it would take far too long.

'Itzmurda', prepare yourself for a barage shortly....
im ready, just dont come at me with no bullsh*t, opinions, or any of that and we can have a good discussion. i dont wanna hear about how god is black, how modern day blacks are related to the ancient egyptians, how blacks discovered america, or any other similar lies. come at me with facts.
 06-17-2005, 02:28 PM         #42
Tragedy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzmurda said:
HAHA @ this dumb fu*k calling studies from the 90's "old studies". you really are an idiot. the fu*k you think has changed in the past 10 years? if you want something more tp to date then check this article from 2003: [WEBSITE LINK] or just do a google search

It's a shame to see fools like this actually buy into the misguided facts they read.

I won't sit here and break down every inaccurate facts you've posted. I will just say this in general.

As a white male, having been to various areas on the east coast, I can say without any doubt... YOU CAN NOT TAKE ANY TYPE OF STUDY THAT WILL GIVE ACCURATE FACTS ON ANY BLACK\WHITE ISSUES.

If you choose to believe so, you should probably take a drive to various ghettos of NY, Philly, or DC to name a few.

You can't take a study of people in white suburbia and then do a study of blacks in the ghetto. You can't take blacks from the ghetto and put them in white suburban schools and think that in a course of study something will change.

Growing up in poor environments where schools are not funded and maintained is the direct result of certain people having lower IQ's. If you take a whites and have them born and raised in the same community and the same school system they will indeed have the same results. Lower IQ's and same mentality on life.

That is REALITY! Not your bogus studies on IQ testing. People are People. You are not better because of your skin pigmentation. You are better because a)you've been put in an environment that has allowed you to be successful b)you've had people in your life that supported you and encouraged you c)YOU were determined to be successful.

This is cut and dry. Blacks are successful as are Whites in the same areas across the board. The ONLY reason you see less diversity in areas is simply because of STEREOTYPES.

Just like the ones you are posting. These are not facts, These are studies that have given misguided information.

All people are not created equal. Whites have kept it this way since they allowed slavery to begin in the US.

I do understand the difficulties of stereotypes. As an ex felon I now am a statistic in the battle to wipe these stereotypes and be allowed to live my life.

White people will be forced to accept soon enough that they are not better because of being white. With the largely increasing race mixing and now the spanish population growing. We will soon have so much diversity that Whites will no longer be the majority. I hope I live to see the day that all these whites that held the high hopes of living superior come to an end.

That will be the day that those of us who hold no ignorance towards a man based on his skin color can smile.

I feel sorry for those of you that are so simple minded and blinded by the truth, one day you will hopefully reach that IQ level your White idols have brainwashed you with. Because right now your IQ is that of those you fear most... A rising population of those with no race barrior.

Last edited by Tragedy; 06-17-2005 at 02:30 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #43
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 itzmurda said:
yes any fact can be disputed, but it can never be proven wrong. none of the facts contridict. if you believe so, please attempt to prove it.

the earth being flat was NEVER a fact. people(whites) believed this until they were able to prove it wrong. then the shape of the earth went from an opinion to being a fact.

im ready, just dont come at me with no bullsh*t, opinions, or any of that and we can have a good discussion. i dont wanna hear about how god is black, how modern day blacks are related to the ancient egyptians, how blacks discovered america, or any other similar lies. come at me with facts.

I don't see how some people are so sure that God or Jesus wasn't black, I don't think they were, but the truth is I don't know.
 06-17-2005, 02:36 PM         #44
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzmurda said:
hahaha well boxden's village idiot, please explain why those facts dont mean sh*t. you would not agree that the most qualified person for the job should be able to get it regardless of race?
not in the world we live in, it's comes to down to preference
 06-17-2005, 02:49 PM         #45
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
I don't see how some people are so sure that God or Jesus wasn't black, I don't think they were, but the truth is I don't know.
thats what i was saying, nobody knows, so dont try to come at me like that (just giving an example to dude)

Tragedy said:
It's a shame to see fools like this actually buy into the misguided facts they read.

I won't sit here and break down every inaccurate facts you've posted. I will just say this in general.

As a white male, having been to various areas on the east coast, I can say without any doubt... YOU CAN NOT TAKE ANY TYPE OF STUDY THAT WILL GIVE ACCURATE FACTS ON ANY BLACK\WHITE ISSUES.

If you choose to believe so, you should probably take a drive to various ghettos of NY, Philly, or DC to name a few.

You can't take a study of people in white suburbia and then do a study of blacks in the ghetto. You can't take blacks from the ghetto and put them in white suburban schools and think that in a course of study something will change.

Growing up in poor environments where schools are not funded and maintained is the direct result of certain people having lower IQ's. If you take a whites and have them born and raised in the same community and the same school system they will indeed have the same results. Lower IQ's and same mentality on life.

That is REALITY! Not your bogus studies on IQ testing. People are People. You are not better because of your skin pigmentation. You are better because a)you've been put in an environment that has allowed you to be successful b)you've had people in your life that supported you and encouraged you c)YOU were determined to be successful.

This is cut and dry. Blacks are successful as are Whites in the same areas across the board. The ONLY reason you see less diversity in areas is simply because of STEREOTYPES.

Just like the ones you are posting. These are not facts, These are studies that have given misguided information.

All people are not created equal. Whites have kept it this way since they allowed slavery to begin in the US.

I do understand the difficulties of stereotypes. As an ex felon I now am a statistic in the battle to wipe these stereotypes and be allowed to live my life.

White people will be forced to accept soon enough that they are not better because of being white. With the largely increasing race mixing and now the spanish population growing. We will soon have so much diversity that Whites will no longer be the majority. I hope I live to see the day that all these whites that held the high hopes of living superior come to an end.

That will be the day that those of us who hold no ignorance towards a man based on his skin color can smile.

I feel sorry for those of you that are so simple minded and blinded by the truth, one day you will hopefully reach that IQ level your White idols have brainwashed you with. Because right now your IQ is that of those you fear most... A rising population of those with no race barrior.
NOTHING IS MISGUDED. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS MISGUIDED. you read only what you want to read and ignore everything else. nobody does studies on white from the suburbs vs. blacks from the ghettos. THIS DOESNT HAPPEN. you are mistaken.

FACT #13: Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents. Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents. (3) (15) (26)

FACT #12: Studies conducted with identical twins raised apart in radically different environments provide conclusive evidence that over-all influence of heredity exceeds that of environment in a ratio of about 3 to 1. (41)

what the hell are you talking about? environment is not an issue. heredity and race is. studies show that poor white kids score higher/just as high as rich black kids.

and whites are not a majority. whites are 9% of the worlds population (AKA THE WORLDS MINORITY). in the uk whites will be a minority by the year 2100. right now in the united states mexicans are 1 out of every 7 people. we are not a majority anywhere.

im not saying whites are better than anybody, im just saying whites created modern civilization, so maybe white ex cons are just as qualified as blacks with no records.

im not saying whites are smarter than everybody. jewish people are way more crafty and are more able to achieve worldly success than white people could ever dream of. im just stating FACTS as you are not. if you really are a white male, you need to wake the fu*k up.

Last edited by itzmurda; 06-17-2005 at 02:53 PM..
 06-17-2005, 02:51 PM         #46
C-Easy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your supposed "facts" have no bearing, and illustrate the extent individuals will go to perpetuate this slander of intellectual inferiority among blacks.
 06-17-2005, 02:52 PM         #47
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok... 'Itzmurda' firstly, with reference to "fact's" 3,4,5,6,7,9,10,13,14,15,16....

I'd just like to ask you what your definition of an IQ test is? I studied Psychology briefly, so i'd just like to hear your comments.
 06-17-2005, 02:52 PM         #48
Tragedy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One more thing, to dispute the "these studies were done in the 90's doesn't matter"

It absolutely DOES.

In the last 5 years studies in my community, which consists of 3rd largest city in PA and 2 smaller cities creating one big Community, has shown these results:

1. Spanish/Black population has grown 45%
2. Spanish families are the largest group of new home owners.
3. More minority owned business's then ever.

This was a study done only for the 3 cities that make up the area that i live. This obviously will vary across the nation. But when you have the population of minority groups growing. You will see a change in the results of studies done as far as any minority groups and its success rate.

But, even with that said. Due to the ignorance in Corporate America, whites will still be the majority. Not because they are smarter or more successful. But because the ball is still in their court. As it has been for many years.

With new laws being passed and new minority owned business's opening up, all that will change in the very near future.
 06-17-2005, 02:55 PM         #49
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C-Easy said:
Your supposed "facts" have no bearing, and illustrate the extent individuals will go to perpetuate this slander of intellectual inferiority among blacks.
my FACTS have much bearing and there is no slander. a slander is a lie. facts i have posted have been proven.

Last edited by itzmurda; 06-17-2005 at 02:56 PM..
 06-17-2005, 03:04 PM         #50
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJT said:
Ok... 'Itzmurda' firstly, with reference to "fact's" 3,4,5,6,7,9,10,13,14,15,16....

I'd just like to ask you what your definition of an IQ test is? I studied Psychology briefly, so i'd just like to hear your comments.
an iq test is a psychometric test of intelligence. but like i posted:

FACT #14: Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally. (15) (42) (3)

no matter who makes the test and what the test consists of, the outcome always remains the same. like stated this has held true for the past 40 years. dude tried to say these were old studies like something that held true decade after decade was going to change all of a sudden in the past ten years. studies TODAY show the same thing.

Tragedy said:
One more thing, to dispute the "these studies were done in the 90's doesn't matter"

It absolutely DOES.

In the last 5 years studies in my community, which consists of 3rd largest city in PA and 2 smaller cities creating one big Community, has shown these results:

1. Spanish/Black population has grown 45%
2. Spanish families are the largest group of new home owners.
3. More minority owned business's then ever.

This was a study done only for the 3 cities that make up the area that i live. This obviously will vary across the nation. But when you have the population of minority groups growing. You will see a change in the results of studies done as far as any minority groups and its success rate.

But, even with that said. Due to the ignorance in Corporate America, whites will still be the majority. Not because they are smarter or more successful. But because the ball is still in their court. As it has been for many years.

With new laws being passed and new minority owned business's opening up, all that will change in the very near future.
this is NOT regarding success rate this is regarding intelligence. affirmative action can show that you can be less qualified and still get hired.

as far as the ignorance in "corporate america", corporate america is not run by white people. that belongs to the jewish people. along with hollywood, the media, etc

these are FACTS.

"Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well. An example is media mogul is Samuel I. "Si" Newhouse, who owns two dozen daily newspapers from Staten Island to Oregon, plus the Sunday supplement Parade; the Conde Nast collection of magazines, including Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Allure, GQ, and Self; the publishing firms of Random House, Knopf, Crown, and Ballantine, among other imprints; and cable franchises with over one million subscribers."
that just goes to show you, whites arent doing as good as people seem to think they are. when i hear kanye say "and a white man gets paid of all that" im thinking "does he know that jewish people arent white".

Last edited by itzmurda; 06-17-2005 at 03:07 PM..
 06-17-2005, 03:09 PM         #51
cmlee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do IQ test street smarts.. cuz i think white people would be in the I.Q.'s of 50 to 70, slow learner (retarded) category if left on the street..
 11 years ago '04        #52
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,656 | Props total: 643 643
Here's a fact all this is Bullsh*t...........history is written by the winners
 06-17-2005, 03:18 PM         #53
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nurat said:
heres a fact - 90% of facts are made up
FACT: your post is opinion, and much moreso: bullsh*t

cmlee said:
do IQ test street smarts.. cuz i think white people would be in the I.Q.'s of 50 to 70, slow learner (retarded) category if left on the street..
i agree. while there are some who could surivive without problem, the majority of white people could not. that is, in todays world. as this was not the same in past times.

Jumpoff21 said:
Here's a fact all this is Bullsh*t...........history is written by the winners
you're a conspiracist, if history is written by the winners then why do you speak english? who taught blacks how to read and write? how come english is the main language in many african countries?

and what the fu*k has history got to do with intelligence any way?

it was/is the white man's burden to domesticate animals and civilize the majority of the rest of the world(including africans).

mind you civilize is defined as:

1. To raise from barbarism to an enlightened stage of development; bring out of a primitive or savage state.
2. To educate in matters of culture and refinement; make more polished or sophisticated.

this happened, it cannot be disputed. i know it happened, you know it happened, why are you arguing? the modern day civilization of africa was pioneered by the white man. blacks even had nothing to do with the ancient civilizations found in egypt (pyramids etc). egyptians were "olive skinned" peoples. of course afrocentrists will try and connect the two being that they shared the same continent, but facts are there were very few blacks in egypt.

Last edited by itzmurda; 06-17-2005 at 03:41 PM..
 06-17-2005, 03:44 PM         #54
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just pay attention to Tradegy posts.

And itzmurda, please tell me what type of jobs you think Whites will most likely be smarter in than Blacks? ... I'm just so curious.

Can Blacks be that stupid? Go ahead and list the jobs.
 11 years ago '04        #55
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 64 64
here's a fact: use the word fact properly
a theory or hypothesis is not a fact
most of those racist "facts" are unsupported. Read peer-reviewed journals for proof. Damn i feel like i'm back on campus.
 06-17-2005, 04:08 PM         #56
PsYchiC SmaRt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He told the New York Daily News that employers are hesitant to trust young black men

no sh*t...
 06-17-2005, 04:23 PM         #57
Tragedy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzmurda said:
thats what i was saying, nobody knows, so dont try to come at me like that (just giving an example to dude)

NOTHING IS MISGUDED. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS MISGUIDED. you read only what you want to read and ignore everything else. nobody does studies on white from the suburbs vs. blacks from the ghettos. THIS DOESNT HAPPEN. you are mistaken.

FACT #13: Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents. Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents. (3) (15) (26)

FACT #12: Studies conducted with identical twins raised apart in radically different environments provide conclusive evidence that over-all influence of heredity exceeds that of environment in a ratio of about 3 to 1. (41)

what the hell are you talking about? environment is not an issue. heredity and race is. studies show that poor white kids score higher/just as high as rich black kids.

and whites are not a majority. whites are 9% of the worlds population (AKA THE WORLDS MINORITY). in the uk whites will be a minority by the year 2100. right now in the united states mexicans are 1 out of every 7 people. we are not a majority anywhere.

im not saying whites are better than anybody, im just saying whites created modern civilization, so maybe white ex cons are just as qualified as blacks with no records.

im not saying whites are smarter than everybody. jewish people are way more crafty and are more able to achieve worldly success than white people could ever dream of. im just stating FACTS as you are not. if you really are a white male, you need to wake the fu*k up.
Once again, if your misguided studies were actually true facts. This would mean you would not have successful blacks. There are black owned business's and blacks in the corporate world that go against everything your "IQ" study claims.

That being said, your studies have been proven to be false.

And i'm speaking about US. I could give a fu*k about the rest of the world. So again, the majority being whites will always have the advantage, the say in things, until they are no longer the minority. Then the studies will all be proven wrong. Until then, we will continue to have a corrupt system of studies as well as governing body.

And besides all this stupid IQ crap, your IQ has nothing to do with how successful you will be in life. Book smarts and Business smarts are two completely different things. The two can not be compared.

Last edited by Tragedy; 06-17-2005 at 04:27 PM..
 06-17-2005, 05:31 PM         #58
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish I could be bothered to argue all these points, but for some reason which isn't really clear, i really cannot be bothered. Just know that each person is entitled to thier opinion and whatever "burden" (damn i nearly cried when i saw that one!) you or anyone else feels obliged to carry, do what you do. Your "facts" (as they shall FOREVER remain in inverted commas) are indeed just "facts", but know that the "facts" that you have "presented" to us all, do NOT show the WHOLE story, rather a very small fragment of what makes/made a small portion of history. I suggest that you continue you stating your facts, and see, deep inside yourself, what is really "true" and what is "false" a "fact" can be true and a "fact" can be false... FACT.

In truth you skim the surface of what is a very large pond of facts/ideas/theological discussion/MORALS/ETHICS/spirituality and perception. If you feel it is unequivocally important for you to somehow differentiate between races by stating hundreds of "facts" (which may i add may not even be your own opinion), and somehow prove that one is "superior", much less, "inferior" than the other in unique ways... I ask you, what is your TRUE aim in "exposing" this? What lies beneath YOUR ideas? YOUR opinions? NOT the "facts" you have stated...

In all honesty i find it INCREDIBLE that you have an opinion on two races as if they are somehow "programmed" to "function" better in different environments. That can only demonstrate to me that perhaps you underestimate human beings! Or perhaps do not believe that we are able to adapt to certain environments, be you "White" or "Black". It is with that knowledge that i understand several things:

We change constantly
We are able to adapt to ANY situation we are given (be you White, Black, Asian, Latino, etc)

Thus, meaning we are able to "compete" if we (we meaning us as human beings)want to. You MUST stress environmental factors which determine these "facts". Socio-Economic figures will suggest that Ethinic minorities do "worse" in IQ tests than the Whites who DESIGNED THEM.... hmmmmmmm... yet still, this "fact" is not brought to your attention... and whether not it justifies the performance... by your "fact" number 14 simply disregarding it...lol. Did it also mention that a staggeringly high percentage of Ethinic minorities also live in deeply deprived circumstances compared to whites?

Bottom-line is.. not one person is BETTER than the other... not one race is BETTER than the other... I seen a black man win a sprint final in Althletics as well as i seen a Grek man win the 200m sprint in Athletics.. i seen my girlfriend (who is black)graduate from university with 1st Class Hons being one of th highest in the country, in contrast to this i've seen a white friend of mine take 5 years to complete a 3 year degree and only "pass" it...

So in those 2 examples i've just given you I has managed to disprove your facts reletive to mine own experiences... do you not see? It is reletive goodman...

peace
 11 years ago '04        #59
jj_143 
space
space
$528 | Props total: 0 0

Did they include kids like this in those tests?

Last edited by jj_143; 06-17-2005 at 11:40 PM..
 06-17-2005, 11:41 PM         #60
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude yall are just regurgitating the same bullsh*t over and over and i could keep breakin it down time after time. everything you have just said in your last posts i have already argued and WON. i could simply copy/paste old sh*t i already wrote as a rebuttal if i wanted to. i just got home and im fu*ked up out my mind. you lucky. cause i would verbally destroy you son.

the audacity of you tryin to argue with me. you have all been brainwashed by jewish propaganda. learn how to think for yourselves instead of what some jew wants you to think. youll see there's only one of us right. and thats me, itzmurda.. the god
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
89 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
50 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
#hoh hof
33 comments
20 hours ago