Jun 17 - Study: Black Men, White Ex-Cons Have Equal Job Prospects

most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-17-2005, 11:14 AM         #21
Pop Culture 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzmurda said:
"The skeletal and muscular peculiarities of Negroes' lower limbs have given them considerable success as sprinters, but have left them relative undistinguished as distance runners."


First off, all of those "facts" you stated are OLD studies. We had a big debate of similar listed facts 7 years ago when I was in High School. My WHITE teacher acknowledged it was very outdated and he also said it probably was exagerrated since the people doing the studies were ALL WHITE! If there are no blacks to monitor a study like this, it's easy for whites to lie about the results. In fact, white people as a whole have ALWAYS tried to make black people feel inferior and that concept remains the same with those bullsh*t "facts" you listed. You get hate from me for being so ignorant!

Secondly, Its funny what you say in the quote above because black people win every marathon there is.
 06-17-2005, 11:22 AM         #22
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pop Culture said:
First off, all of those "facts" you stated are OLD studies.
HAHA @ this dumb fu*k calling studies from the 90's "old studies". you really are an idiot. the fu*k you think has changed in the past 10 years? if you want something more tp to date then check this article from 2003: or just do a google search

 Pop Culture said:
My WHITE teacher acknowledged it was very outdated and he also said it probably was exagerrated since the people doing the studies were ALL WHITE!
here is a BLACK man admitting these facts has NOTHING to do with racism:

 Pop Culture said:
If there are no blacks to monitor a study like this, it's easy for whites to lie about the results.
FACT #14: Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally. (15) (42) (3)

 Pop Culture said:
In fact, white people as a whole have ALWAYS tried to make black people feel inferior and that concept remains the same with those bullsh*t "facts" you listed. You get hate from me for being so ignorant!
when it comes to academics, blacks as a whole ARE "inferior". when it comes to other things whites may be "inferior" to blacks. WE ARE DIFFERENT.

FACT #17: Among human races numerous studies have been made of the comparative weight of White and Negro brains with results that fell within the range of about an 8-12 percent lower weight for the Negro brain. Such studies have been conducted by Bean, Pearl, Vint, Tilney, Gordon, Todd, and others. (23) (27)

FACT #18: In addition to the difference in brain weight, the Negro brain grows less after puberty than the white. Though the Negro brain and nervous system mature faster than the white brain, its development is arrested at an earlier age which limits further intellectual advancement. (22) (27)

FACT #19: The thickness of the supragranular layer (the outside layer) of the Negro brain is about 15 percent thinner, and its convolutions are fewer and more simple, on average, than that of the White brain. (9)

FACT #20: The frontal lobes of the Negro brain, responsible for abstract conceptional reasoning, are smaller relative to body weight, less fissured, and less complex than those of the White brain. (9) (27) (23)

these are facts dude. you dont have to be racist to figure out that whites and blacks are different. whites are more qualified in some areas and blacks are more qualified in others. thats the bottom line.


Last edited by itzmurda; 06-17-2005 at 11:35 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #23
P|aTiNum_ 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 itzmurda said:
hahaha

nah but those are facts. its not racist its reality. also on the same page it says

bottom line is whites are better than blacks in some areas and blacks are better than whites in some areas. in the case of this topic, maybe those white ex cons were more qualified (or smarter) than the blacks with no criminal records. nobody gets mad that basketball teams are 98% black so dont get mad that whites get called back for corporate jobs more. all men(races) are not created equal. all men are created different.
first of all guy...two of the jobs that were mentioned in the list where deli worker and telemarketer, i dont know about u but working in a deli is far from "corporate" to me. i really don't think i would need too much credential wise or college wise to make a sandwich or answer phones and read a damn script off 2 ppl (now if you were a drug dealer i maybe can see why a telemarketingn company may want your "selling skills"). the real bottom line is there still are stereotypes in the world when it comes down to race and i am black but i will be the first to say that race card is pulled often. but don't bring that bullshyt here talkn bout its fact man...the truth is that everything in that "fact" article has to do with racist white ppl feeling the need to fabricate reasonable scientific or genetic reason as to why things are the way they are to make themselves feel better at the end of the day. the truth is that workplaces have prejudice, i real time example of that is that a guy can't be a hooter's waiter (that may seem obvious but it'z just an example of how it can be possible, sure jobs arent supposed to discriminate but it's done whether u know it or not because you just base judgement off the little bubble you live in called a city theres a damn lot more cities than you know of and u don't know a damn thing about whats going on there). the reason why we are so quick to say that we believe articles like that is cuz we've experience shyt like thiz b4, i consider myself very smart and im not even that damn black, im light skinned i dress nice i play the part to the tee, but ive went thru some bs b4. so we will automatically believe that sinces theres thousands and thousands more citys out there, there for damn sure has to be more treatment like this around, and its tru if you anna believe racism is gone or not, it hasn't and that goes for every race in some way shape or form. if anyone applies themself the way they should they can achieve anything thats how it should work...and the fact of the matter is i dont think employers are racist or anything i just think that just like regular everyday people on your block have there own preset perception of certain ppl, the owners of these establishmentz are governed on those same beliefs, cuz in the end there ppl too and would know everything (as stated earlier by someone else) that the girl who rolled her window up at the black guy when he approached her knew and thought, or the one who clutched her purse. those people arent racist but stereotypes have taken hold of em, same goes with black ppl or ne race of ppl and itz wrong and has been wrong for quite some time now.
 11 years ago '04        #24
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
 DEFECTiON said:
*Yawn*

*Moves on to next racist post*
calm down bi*ch
 06-17-2005, 12:36 PM         #25
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P|aTiNum_ said:
first of all guy...two of the jobs that were mentioned in the list where deli worker and telemarketer, i dont know about u but working in a deli is far from "corporate" to me. i really don't think i would need too much credential wise or college wise to make a sandwich or answer phones and read a damn script off 2 ppl (now if you were a drug dealer i maybe can see why a telemarketingn company may want your "selling skills"). the real bottom line is there still are stereotypes in the world when it comes down to race and i am black but i will be the first to say that race card is pulled often. but don't bring that bullshyt here talkn bout its fact man...the truth is that everything in that "fact" article has to do with racist white ppl feeling the need to fabricate reasonable scientific or genetic reason as to why things are the way they are to make themselves feel better at the end of the day. the truth is that workplaces have prejudice, i real time example of that is that a guy can't be a hooter's waiter (that may seem obvious but it'z just an example of how it can be possible, sure jobs arent supposed to discriminate but it's done whether u know it or not because you just base judgement off the little bubble you live in called a city theres a damn lot more cities than you know of and u don't know a damn thing about whats going on there). the reason why we are so quick to say that we believe articles like that is cuz we've experience shyt like thiz b4, i consider myself very smart and im not even that damn black, im light skinned i dress nice i play the part to the tee, but ive went thru some bs b4. so we will automatically believe that sinces theres thousands and thousands more citys out there, there for damn sure has to be more treatment like this around, and its tru if you anna believe racism is gone or not, it hasn't and that goes for every race in some way shape or form. if anyone applies themself the way they should they can achieve anything thats how it should work...and the fact of the matter is i dont think employers are racist or anything i just think that just like regular everyday people on your block have there own preset perception of certain ppl, the owners of these establishmentz are governed on those same beliefs, cuz in the end there ppl too and would know everything (as stated earlier by someone else) that the girl who rolled her window up at the black guy when he approached her knew and thought, or the one who clutched her purse. those people arent racist but stereotypes have taken hold of em, same goes with black ppl or ne race of ppl and itz wrong and has been wrong for quite some time now.
the "corporate jobs" remark wasnt in reference to this article. secondly those facts are TRUE. anybody can say the sky aint blue but nobody can prove it. i also find it ironic you say "i consider myself very smart and im not even that damn black, im light skinned" and one of the FACTS you say that is made up by "racist white people" is:

FACT #11: Results of the Army Beta test given by the U.S. Army to over 386,000 illiterate soldiers in WWI showed Negro draftees to be "inferior to the Whites on all types of tests used in the Army." Additionally, tests were conducted upon pure Blacks, Mulattoes, and Quadroons. It was found that "the lighter groups made better scores." (14)

maybe god is the racist
 11 years ago '04        #26
P|aTiNum_ 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
cuz it shouldnt matter and if you test any illiterate person as opposed to someone who is not or who has had some sort of education, do u kno wut the times were even like durin wwi for black ppl? there would be no comparison. and also the world has changed alot since that "army Beta test". How old are these "facts", do u kno? and naw god isn't the racist he jus has a hand in creating them ..


Last edited by P|aTiNum_; 06-17-2005 at 12:44 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #27
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 itzmurda said:
i think i know why:

FACT #3: The I.Q.'s of American Blacks are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites. (26) (16) (18) (22)
FACT #4: These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc. The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period. (18) (26) (24)

FACT #5: With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Black overlap of White median I.Q.'s ranges from 10 to 25 percent-- equality would require 50 percent. (31) (27) (16)


FACT #6: Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.'s of 50 to 70 which put them in the slow learner (retarded) category, while Whites are ten times more likely to score 130 or over. (15) (16) (18) (23)

FACT # 7: The U.S. government's PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Blacks. Among top scorers the difference between Black and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only one-fifth of one percent of a Black applicants score as high as 90--a White/Black success ration of 80/1. (27)

FACT #8: Differences between Black and White children increase with chronological age, the gap in performance being largest at the high school and college levels. (31) (26)

FACT #9: White/Black I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the Black does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. (26) In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, a.ssociate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes. (18)

FACT #10: In 1915, Dr. G.W. Ferfuson took 1000 school children in Virginia, divided them into 5 racial categories, and tested them for mental aptitude. On average. full-blooded Blacks scored 69.2% as high as Whites. Three-quarter Blacks scored 73.0% as high as Whites. One-half Negroes scored 81.2% as high as Whites. One-quarter Blacks scored 91.8% as high as Whites. All of these Blacks lived as and considered themselves "Negroes." Their environments and "advantages" or disadvantages were exactly the same. (14) Also see (26) pg 452.

FACT #11: Results of the Army Beta test given by the U.S. Army to over 386,000 illiterate soldiers in WWI showed Negro draftees to be "inferior to the Whites on all types of tests used in the Army." Additionally, tests were conducted upon pure Blacks, Mulattoes, and Quadroons. It was found that "the lighter groups made better scores." (14)

FACT #12: Studies conducted with identical twins raised apart in radically different environments provide conclusive evidence that over-all influence of heredity exceeds that of environment in a ratio of about 3 to 1. (41)

FACT #13: Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents. Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents. (3) (15) (26)

FACT #14: Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally. (15) (42) (3)

FACT # 15: American Indians, who often live in conditions far worse than American Blacks during their entire lives, still consistently outscore them on I.Q. tests. (3) (27)

FACT #16: The offspring of interracial marriages tend to have lower I.Q.s than the white parent. (11) (26)


 11 years ago '04        #28
killababi 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$15,552 | Props total: 1214 1214
 itzmurda said:
i think i know why:

FACT #3: The I.Q.'s of American Blacks are from 15 to 20 points, on average, below those of American Whites. (26) (16) (18) (22)
FACT #4: These Black\White differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state, county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc. The same ratio of difference has held true over a 40 year period. (18) (26) (24)

FACT #5: With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Black overlap of White median I.Q.'s ranges from 10 to 25 percent-- equality would require 50 percent. (31) (27) (16)


FACT #6: Blacks are 6 times as likely to have I.Q.'s of 50 to 70 which put them in the slow learner (retarded) category, while Whites are ten times more likely to score 130 or over. (15) (16) (18) (23)

FACT # 7: The U.S. government's PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Blacks. Among top scorers the difference between Black and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only one-fifth of one percent of a Black applicants score as high as 90--a White/Black success ration of 80/1. (27)

FACT #8: Differences between Black and White children increase with chronological age, the gap in performance being largest at the high school and college levels. (31) (26)

FACT #9: White/Black I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the Black does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. (26) In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, a.ssociate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes. (18)

FACT #10: In 1915, Dr. G.W. Ferfuson took 1000 school children in Virginia, divided them into 5 racial categories, and tested them for mental aptitude. On average. full-blooded Blacks scored 69.2% as high as Whites. Three-quarter Blacks scored 73.0% as high as Whites. One-half Negroes scored 81.2% as high as Whites. One-quarter Blacks scored 91.8% as high as Whites. All of these Blacks lived as and considered themselves "Negroes." Their environments and "advantages" or disadvantages were exactly the same. (14) Also see (26) pg 452.

FACT #11: Results of the Army Beta test given by the U.S. Army to over 386,000 illiterate soldiers in WWI showed Negro draftees to be "inferior to the Whites on all types of tests used in the Army." Additionally, tests were conducted upon pure Blacks, Mulattoes, and Quadroons. It was found that "the lighter groups made better scores." (14)

FACT #12: Studies conducted with identical twins raised apart in radically different environments provide conclusive evidence that over-all influence of heredity exceeds that of environment in a ratio of about 3 to 1. (41)

FACT #13: Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents. Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents. (3) (15) (26)

FACT #14: Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally. (15) (42) (3)

FACT # 15: American Indians, who often live in conditions far worse than American Blacks during their entire lives, still consistently outscore them on I.Q. tests. (3) (27)

FACT #16: The offspring of interracial marriages tend to have lower I.Q.s than the white parent. (11) (26)

ONLY A WHITE DUDE WOULD TAKE HIS TIME TO WRITE ALL DIS AND BE DOWN WIT MURDA INK GET DA fu*k OUTTA HERE
 06-17-2005, 01:13 PM         #29
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^im not down with murda inc


Last edited by itzmurda; 06-17-2005 at 01:35 PM..
 06-17-2005, 01:14 PM         #30
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EmOnEyBaGz175 said:

[WEBSITE LINK]
FACT #9: White/Black I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the Black does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. (26) In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, a.ssociate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes. (18)

FACT #95: Dr. William Shockley, Nobel prize winner for his work in the invention of the transistor and renowned geneticist as Stanford University, said, "The major cause for American Negroes' hereditary is origin and thus not remedial to a major degree by improvement in environment."



and if you are so insistant on saying whites and blacks are the same intellectually, then explain the first two facts (which i didnt want to post)

FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers. (37) (39)

FACT #2: Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable. (21) (39)

i mean im all for black people being proud of being black. but to be proud over lies and half truths is rediculous. there are plenty TRUE things black people can be proud of. i bet you think blacks invented peanut butter and the stoplight too (you would be false).

other facts you may be interested in:

FACT #26: The dark color of the Negro is due to melanin pigment which is spread through every layer of the skin and is found even in the muscles and brain. (9) (27)

FACT #100: The American taxpayers have spent over $2.5 TRILLION trying to upgrade Blacks since the l960's. (6)

FACT #98: In 1988 there were 9,406 cases of Black-on-White r*pe and fewer than 10 cases of White on Black r*pe in the U.S. (32)

FACT #33: Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all r*pes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S. (32) (27) (6)

FACT #82-84: Almost all Blacks who have been leaders in fields other than athletics or music have had some White ancestry: Fred!ck Douglas, W.E.B. Dubois, Booker T. Washington, George Washington Carver, Alex Hailey, Thurgood Marshall, Bryant Gumbell, Colin Powell, Carl Rowan, Ed Bradley, Doug Wilder, etc. According to Dr. E.B. Reuter, ". . . Of successful and best known men that the Negro race has produced, at least thirteen- fourteenths are men of mixed blood. (27) (21)

FACT #73-75: Iceland, the only all-White nation in the world, has the world's highest literacy rate. 100%. It is an island of cooled volcanic magma, located Just south of the Arctic Circle. It has no coal, no fuel, no timber, no mineral wealth or natural resources, and no navigable rivers. 75% of the interior is uninhabitable and only about 1% of the land is arable. It is the youngest nation in Europe and one of the most isolated countries in the world. Nonetheless, Iceland is #2 in the world in life expectancy and has one of the world's highest standards of living, in terms of per capita income. It has tremendous medical facilities and a thriving publishing business. Virtually every family has a telephone. Upon graduation from high school, each Icelandic student has learned five languages. (33)

FACT #53: The District of Columbia, which is approximately 70% Black, leads the U.S. in many areas:

The nations highest crime rates
Strictest gun control
Highest incarceration rates
Highest birthrate
Highest death rate
Highest rate of federal a.ssistance per capita
Highest number of welfare recipients per capita
Highest rate of illegitimacy
Highest high school dropout rate even though its teachers are the highest paid in the U.S.
Highest rate of ghonnorrhea and syphilis
Highest incidence of AIDS (33) (32)


Last edited by itzmurda; 06-17-2005 at 01:36 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #31
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 The New Whitey said:
oh sh*t sorry dude, that wasn't directed at you...it was just directed at everything that turns into a racial issue.

The reason why everything turns into a racial situation is because things like this keeps happening. What do you expect moderate black people to do when they find statistics like this...just act like it doesn't exist. I'm not against white people or anything. But that doesn't mean you should turn a deaf ear to things people with influence can do.
 11 years ago '04        #32
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 itzmurda said:
hahaha

nah but those are facts. its not racist its reality. also on the same page it says

FACT #28: Blacks have arms which are longer, relative to body height, than those of Whites. This feature, together with their much thicker cranial bones, gives Black athletes an advantage over Whites in boxing. The skeletal and muscular peculiarities of Negroes' lower limbs have given them considerable success as sprinters, but have left them relative undistinguished as distance runners. (39) (27)

bottom line is whites are better than blacks in some areas and blacks are better than whites in some areas. in the case of this topic, maybe those white ex cons were more qualified (or smarter) than the blacks with no criminal records. nobody gets mad that basketball teams are 98% black so dont get mad that whites get called back for corporate jobs more. all men(races) are not created equal. all men are created different.

lol how many basketball players come from Africa, or how many times does an African soccer team or something wins, if we are genetically superior to whites athletically. The reason why american blacks are superior athletically is because we were bred to be strong, fast, and athletic. it made for more production in the cotton fields. Every human's dna is 99.9% similar to everyone elses. Most of the physical traits like skin color, and nose size comes from our environment.
 06-17-2005, 01:40 PM         #33
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
lol how many basketball players come from Africa, or how many times does an African soccer team or something wins, if we are genetically superior to whites athletically. The reason why american blacks are superior athletically is because we were bred to be strong, fast, and athletic. it made for more production in the cotton fields. Every human's dna is 99.9% similar to everyone elses. Most of the physical traits like skin color, and nose size comes from our environment.
it was never said that blacks were "genetically superior to whites athletically". the fact stated that blacks have advantages in BOXING and RUNNING because of genetics. i dont think blacks are athletically superior at all. blacks dominate some sports but whites dominate others.
 11 years ago '04        #34
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 itzmurda said:
hahaha well boxden's village idiot, please explain why those facts dont mean sh*t. you would not agree that the most qualified person for the job should be able to get it regardless of race?

so you mean to tell me that there is no employer that has seen the same "facts" that you have, will have a preconceived notion about a black person's mental capacity. Because of that type of mentality and propaganda we automatically start off on the short end of the stick when applying to the same job with a white person.


p.s. and the same white people get mad when a black person is given a couple of points for being black when he's applying for college. I say get rid of both


Last edited by htown; 06-17-2005 at 01:59 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #35
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 itzmurda said:
it was never said that blacks were "genetically superior to whites athletically". the fact stated that blacks have advantages in BOXING and RUNNING because of genetics. i dont think blacks are athletically superior at all. blacks dominate some sports but whites dominate others.

I'm not questioning your credibility but where do you get these facts from?
 06-17-2005, 01:50 PM         #36
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
p.s. and the same white people get mad when a black person is given a couple of points for being black when he's applying for college. I say get rid of both
this i agree with. nobody should get special treatment because of the color of thier skin. if a black person and a white person both apply for a job the most qualified should get hired.

 htown said:
I'm not questioning your credibility but where do you get these facts from?
sources

1. African Business Magazine, Dec. '91
2. American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 92, pg 822+
3. American Renaissance, Dec. '90, Box 2504, Menlo Park, CA 94026
4. American Sociological Review, Vol 45, pg. 859
5. Basham, A.L., The Wonder That Was India, Grove Press, New York, NY 1954
6. Buckley, William F. syndicated column, Jan. 5. 1993
7. "But What about Africa?" Harper's, May '90
8. "The Christian Heritage of South Africa Under Attack!", Peter Hammond, Herald the Coming, Dec. '92.
9. ****, Carleton S. The Origin of Races, 1962, Alfred A. Knopf
10. f*gan, Myron C. How the Greatest White Nations Were Mongrelized - Then Negroized, Sons of Liberty Books.
11. Fields, Dr. Ed, The Dangers of Interracial Marriage, PO Box 1211, Marietta, GA 30061
12. Howells, William. Mankind So Far, Doubleday, Garden City, NY 1945.
13. Harris, Marvin, 1981. Why Nothing Works. Simon & Schuster, New York, NY
14. Jacob, A. White Man, Think Again! 1965, publ. by author.
15. Jensen, Arthur R. Bias in Mental Testing, The Free Press, New York 1980
16. Jensen, Arthur R. Straight Talk About Mental Tests, the Free Press. (Macmillan) New York, 1981
17. McCall's, May '92, pg 76
18. McGurk, Frank, "A Scientist's Report on Race Differences." U.S. News and World Report, Sept. 21, 1956. Washington, D.C.
19. Pearson, Roger, Eugenics and Race, 1966, Noontide Press
20. Pearson, Roger. Race, Intelligence, and Bias in Academe, Scott-Townsend Publishers, N.W. Washington, D.C.
21. Pendell, Elmer, s3x Versus Civilization, Noontide Press.
22. Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reason, 1961, Howard Allen Press, Cape Canaveral, FL
23. Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reality, a Search for Solutions, 1967, Howard Allen, Box 76, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
24. Putnam, Carleton. A Study in Racial Realities, an address at the University of California at Davis, Dec. 17, 1964
25. Scott, Ralph. Education and Ethnicity: The U.S. Experiment in School Integration, Scott-Townsend. Washington, D.C. 1989
26. Shuey, Audrey H., The Testing of Negro Intelligence, Social Science Press, New York, 1966
27. Simpson, William Gayley. Which Way Western Man? 1978, National Alliance Press, Box 3535, Washington, D. C. 20007
28. Social Forces, Vol. 69, pg.1+, Sept. '90
29. "South Africa: Time to Choose Sides" Soldier of Fortune, Dec. '89.
30. Snyderman, Mark, and Rothman, Stanely. The IQ Controversy, the Media and Public Policy. Transaction Publishers, New Brunswick, NJ 1990.
31. Stell v Savannah-Chattham County Board of Education, U.S. District Court, Southern Georgia, May 13, 1963.
32. Taylor, Jared, Paved with Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America. 1992, Carrol & Graf. New York, NY
33. World Almanacs, '88, '89, '90, '91, '92
34. United Nations World Census, 1990
35. Van Loon, Henrick, 1940, Van Loon's Geography, Garden City Publ.
36. The Voice, Feb. 27, 1990.
37. Waddell, L. A. The Makers of Civilization, 1929, Angriff Press, Hollywood, CA
38. Weisman, Charles A. America: Free, White and Christian, 1989, SFA, Box 766-c, LaPorte, CO 80535
39. Weisman, Charles A. The Origins of Race and Civilization, 1990, SFA
40. Weyl, Nathaniel. The Geography of American Achievement, Scott-Townsend, Washington, D.C. 1989.
41. Martin Luther King (Man Behind the Myth) by Des Griffin.


Last edited by itzmurda; 06-17-2005 at 01:51 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #37
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 itzmurda said:
this i agree with. nobody should get special treatment because of the color of thier skin. if a black person and a white person both apply for a job the most qualified should get hired.



sources

1. African Business Magazine, Dec. '91
2. American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 92, pg 822+
3. American Renaissance, Dec. '90, Box 2504, Menlo Park, CA 94026
4. American Sociological Review, Vol 45, pg. 859
5. Basham, A.L., The Wonder That Was India, Grove Press, New York, NY 1954
6. Buckley, William F. syndicated column, Jan. 5. 1993
7. "But What about Africa?" Harper's, May '90
8. "The Christian Heritage of South Africa Under Attack!", Peter Hammond, Herald the Coming, Dec. '92.
9. ****, Carleton S. The Origin of Races, 1962, Alfred A. Knopf
10. f*gan, Myron C. How the Greatest White Nations Were Mongrelized - Then Negroized, Sons of Liberty Books.
11. Fields, Dr. Ed, The Dangers of Interracial Marriage, PO Box 1211, Marietta, GA 30061
12. Howells, William. Mankind So Far, Doubleday, Garden City, NY 1945.
13. Harris, Marvin, 1981. Why Nothing Works. Simon & Schuster, New York, NY
14. Jacob, A. White Man, Think Again! 1965, publ. by author.
15. Jensen, Arthur R. Bias in Mental Testing, The Free Press, New York 1980
16. Jensen, Arthur R. Straight Talk About Mental Tests, the Free Press. (Macmillan) New York, 1981
17. McCall's, May '92, pg 76
18. McGurk, Frank, "A Scientist's Report on Race Differences." U.S. News and World Report, Sept. 21, 1956. Washington, D.C.
19. Pearson, Roger, Eugenics and Race, 1966, Noontide Press
20. Pearson, Roger. Race, Intelligence, and Bias in Academe, Scott-Townsend Publishers, N.W. Washington, D.C.
21. Pendell, Elmer, s3x Versus Civilization, Noontide Press.
22. Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reason, 1961, Howard Allen Press, Cape Canaveral, FL
23. Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reality, a Search for Solutions, 1967, Howard Allen, Box 76, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
24. Putnam, Carleton. A Study in Racial Realities, an address at the University of California at Davis, Dec. 17, 1964
25. Scott, Ralph. Education and Ethnicity: The U.S. Experiment in School Integration, Scott-Townsend. Washington, D.C. 1989
26. Shuey, Audrey H., The Testing of Negro Intelligence, Social Science Press, New York, 1966
27. Simpson, William Gayley. Which Way Western Man? 1978, National Alliance Press, Box 3535, Washington, D. C. 20007
28. Social Forces, Vol. 69, pg.1+, Sept. '90
29. "South Africa: Time to Choose Sides" Soldier of Fortune, Dec. '89.
30. Snyderman, Mark, and Rothman, Stanely. The IQ Controversy, the Media and Public Policy. Transaction Publishers, New Brunswick, NJ 1990.
31. Stell v Savannah-Chattham County Board of Education, U.S. District Court, Southern Georgia, May 13, 1963.
32. Taylor, Jared, Paved with Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America. 1992, Carrol & Graf. New York, NY
33. World Almanacs, '88, '89, '90, '91, '92
34. United Nations World Census, 1990
35. Van Loon, Henrick, 1940, Van Loon's Geography, Garden City Publ.
36. The Voice, Feb. 27, 1990.
37. Waddell, L. A. The Makers of Civilization, 1929, Angriff Press, Hollywood, CA
38. Weisman, Charles A. America: Free, White and Christian, 1989, SFA, Box 766-c, LaPorte, CO 80535
39. Weisman, Charles A. The Origins of Race and Civilization, 1990, SFA
40. Weyl, Nathaniel. The Geography of American Achievement, Scott-Townsend, Washington, D.C. 1989.
41. Martin Luther King (Man Behind the Myth) by Des Griffin.
lol very ecletic mix, so which facts came from which books. I don't think I would get an objective, unbiased study from..."Weisman, Charles A. America: Free, White and Christian"
 06-17-2005, 02:07 PM         #38
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
lol very ecletic mix, so which facts came from which books. I don't think I would get an objective, unbiased study from..."Weisman, Charles A. America: Free, White and Christian"
at the end of each fact there is a number in parenthesis. that is the source number(s). but the sources listed are not ALL of the sources. however you can back up any fact listed without any of these sources by using sources not listed. all of these are proven facts that cant be disputed.

the source you quoted was in regards to

FACT #48: The Declaration of Independence, which contains the oft-repeated phrase ". . . all men are created equal . . ." was written by Thomas Jefferson, who owned about 200 slaves at the time and never set any of them free, including the mulattoes and quadroons. Jefferson's words certainly had no reference to Negroes, who at that time had no place in American society except as property. (27) (38) (31)

which i didnt even post. while it is a fact of the time, "negroes had no place except as property" is not something i agree with.


Last edited by itzmurda; 06-17-2005 at 02:13 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #39
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
[QUOTE=itzmurda]at the end of each fact there is a number in parenthesis. that is the source number(s). but the sources listed are not ALL of the sources. however you can back up any fact listed without any of these sources by using sources not listed. all of these are proven facts that cant be disputed.




lol everything can be disputed (earth is flat was a "fact"), because I've heard "facts" that are conflicting with the "facts" that you have produced. so obviously someone disputed something.


Last edited by htown; 06-17-2005 at 02:12 PM..
 06-17-2005, 02:12 PM         #40
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are sooooooooooo many points I could make man.. sooo many.. and i'm bursting to do so, but alas, it would take far too long.

'Itzmurda', prepare yourself for a barage shortly....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
386 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
56 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy