Artists mad at being beaten by ai in competition

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

3 months ago '20        #1
3386 page views
59 comments

Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 24741 24 K  Slaps total: 9325 9 K
Artists mad at being beaten by ai in competition

+4   

best
worst
59 comments

3 months ago '11        #2
Blinx 182 
Props total: 12912 12 K  Slaps total: 3425 3 K
As they should
+18   

3 months ago '16        #3
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 63621 63 K  Slaps total: 9719 9 K
Haha a boxden member did this
+9   

3 months ago '19        #4
Immersion Vox 
Props total: 12093 12 K  Slaps total: 1338 1 K
Good thing AI is trash at making beats
+14   

3 months ago '14        #5
NineDime 
Props total: 10005 10 K  Slaps total: 333 333
 DripBayless said
Good thing AI is trash at making beats
Man, I’d hate to say it, but it might be closing in soon. AI-mastering is creeping in the mix/mastering realm rn
+13   

3 months ago '19        #6
Immersion Vox 
Props total: 12093 12 K  Slaps total: 1338 1 K
 NineDime said
Man, I’d hate to say it, but it might be closing in soon. AI-mastering is creeping in the mix/mastering realm rn
I mean the actual beat making

Oh yeah i know this sh*t is coming
+8   

3 months ago '17        #7
Ats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 36296 36 K  Slaps total: 3611 3 K
I get why they're mad but let's be real, the sh*t these AI are capable of creating is absolutely ridiculous.

Look at this one I found a couple days ago.

+11   

3 months ago '18        #8
2Saucey 
Props total: 471 471  Slaps total: 29 29
on muvas, this sh*t is tragic.. but half yall n*ggas are fu*kin androids anyway. Can tell by how yall corny mfs post be sounding. Ol Windows 2000 start up music quality sh*t.

+9   

3 months ago '15        #9
BalmainReyes 
Props total: 2494 2 K  Slaps total: 286 286
 NineDime said
You really think they can replace fine human touches when it comes to mixing and mastering? Genuinely curious
+6   

3 months ago '16        #10
AfroBucks88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 136997 136 K  Slaps total: 4789 4 K
if you can enter digital printed images you leave it open for someone to do this
+4   

3 months ago '07        #11
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 72176 72 K  Slaps total: 9965 9 K
See how they are targeting the arts and music platforms like robots in factories and restaurants

And of course the “deep state” disinfo warriors are creating every disinfo distraction about what should be a closed case
+1   

3 months ago '17        #12
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 62764 62 K  Slaps total: 4858 4 K
My avy is a ai pic I made of big morty from rick and morty. I understand why homie mad but this sh*t is amazing to me

+17   

3 months ago '10        #13
Blue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16574 16 K  Slaps total: 1202 1 K
fu*k all that.

I present you my latest piece it took a lil min I call it Jesus Smoking Zaza in the Clouds. $2,200 cashapp serious buyers ONLY.

Last edited by Blue; 09-07-2022 at 09:34 PM..
+15   

3 months ago '05        #14
OG T Gutta N  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 15748 15 K  Slaps total: 4117 4 K
as someone who was heavy in the digital art community

i am impressed by the ai and disgusted

BUT

what this simply means is , our traditional art forms are losing its uhh...creative and metaphysical value , "art" and the mediums as we know it , dont cut it for the human imagination to appreciate , at some point this ai will make art without human input

our senses are overloaded , no new taste , smells , art , audio , physical stimuli and in order to experience more , we have to evolve

this is why drugs are dope but a cheap way to enlightenment , im pretty sure as society advances , the art will be us

and from there the universe as it completes the purpose of the infinite , us realizing we are the creators of the uni/multi-verse

in hinduism , they say all of life is brahman playing hide n seek with itself (realization)
+8   

3 months ago '16        #15
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 110105 110 K  Slaps total: 16345 16 K
If it was supposed to be art that you created and made then yeah the person that did this should be DQ'ed.

AI is coming for everything so I wouldn't be quick to cheer on sh*t like this... this is just one example of AI successfully entering creative realms but there are more. No job involving creativity is safe from AI, including things like software engineering
+2   

3 months ago '14        #16
NineDime 
Props total: 10005 10 K  Slaps total: 333 333
 BalmainReyes said
You really think they can replace fine human touches when it comes to mixing and mastering? Genuinely curious
When money and budgeting is usually a variable? Absolutely

But with that aside, the leverage with ‘fine human touches’ comes with the taste/style/emotion that can vary engineer to engineer.

At some point every engineer gets to the “good sounding mix” stage, but then after that you begin to sell “style/flare” i.e that personal taste or perspective on what a record should sound like. (This is a positive for humans in creative spaces in general)

But getting it to that “good sounding mix” stage can be enough in alot of instances. And you can get close af to that mixing and mastering by numbers and meters.

Last edited by NineDime; 09-07-2022 at 06:34 PM..
+3   

3 months ago '07        #17
*-InfiniMatic-* 
Props total: 12804 12 K  Slaps total: 2351 2 K
 NineDime said
You ain’t lying. It’s only so many ways to make different beats out of the same instruments, all it takes is time for a computer to master what we like to hear unconsciously…sh*t about to get spooky.

I argued too that robots can’t really tap into the human soul and imitate it, but I have a fear they can and will one day…the only thing that’s going to save us is true human love.
+3   

3 months ago '10        #18
Blue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16574 16 K  Slaps total: 1202 1 K
this A.I sh*t help me make me decision to skip on the apple pencil, no point into getting into digital art.
+2   

3 months ago '20        #19
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52727 52 K  Slaps total: 3875 3 K
Honestly it’s fu*ked up but the art scene is such bullsh*t that I don’t care if people get replaced
+4   

3 months ago '04        #20
DJ Maximum|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 61031 61 K  Slaps total: 4080 4 K
entering it as ur own is trash

straight plagiarism
+3   

3 months ago '21        #21
Skooly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 895 895  Slaps total: 33 33
As a aspiring artist myself this doesn't bother me in the least bit. To me it's just another tool.

AI art is only good at making things look good but that's it. It's on you as the creative to bring in that element that an AI can't create. In the visual arts it's the story.

As a artist you really selling a story not a pretty picture. That's where people lose. Na you can't keep up with a machine in technique but a machine can't beat your creativity.

Your pictures should tell a story. Good art has a story in the picture even if it ain't drawn with the "best" technique. That's how you get everything from Rick and Morty to anime. AI can't do that on it's own.

Buddy typed the words into the program and it spit out this image but actually look at it. What does it mean, nothing. The pictures look good and are fire but it looks like something from a random sci-fi movie.

AI is another tool that's it. It's not the replacement unless you was replaceable to begin with. AI can't come up with a comic, a cartoon, or even concept art for a specific idea that needs a specific style. It can make a nice portrait, a cool picture etc, but it ain't replacing you no time soon. If you want proof did cameras and computers replace artists? Did Instagram and smartphones replace photographers and photography in general?

No the ones who did get replaced didn't adapt or didn't have skills worth adapting with.

Idk I just get tired of doom and gloom thinking. Adapting is what being human and surviving is about. Artists, musicians, whatever ain't excluded from this.
+7   

3 months ago '08        #22
kingdre310 
Props total: 1752 1 K  Slaps total: 56 56
MIDJOURNEY.COM

ALSO lets not forget in the IT world automation came through and fu*ked some people over. soooooooo get with the times gay boys.
+2   

3 months ago '14        #23
DavidAames  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34380 34 K  Slaps total: 1414 1 K
 Mozzie said
I get why they're mad but let's be real, the sh*t these AI are capable of creating is absolutely ridiculous.

Look at this one I found a couple days ago.

That’s fu*kin beautiful
+4   

3 months ago '21        #24
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 9192 9 K  Slaps total: 2696 2 K
You can't be mad at it. Get with the times. They didn't complain when they started "painting" pictures on their computers so don't complain when the league gets new players.

It's like when FL Studio came and people buying machines got upset. Next AI gonna be making beats and FL Studio producers gonna be mad.
+4   

3 months ago '05        #25
dizzle trizzle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24047 24 K  Slaps total: 1857 1 K

Made some dope sh*t on there
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  19
Dec 7 - alex jones.....declares war on nick fuentes and kanye over their hitle..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside "i would've sh0t beans & hov at that time...not 50!!!" styles breaksdow..
65 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+32online now  15
Chicago Beef Sandwiches
115 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  8
Video inside CNN Has Total Meltdown When Don Lemon Goes Full Andrew Tate on Women’s ..
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy