SMH Android users going out Sad Again!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+47  63
155 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

3 months ago '05        #1
5197 page views
62 comments

Mrniceguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 13059 13 K  Slaps total: 2924 2 K
SMH Android users going out Sad Again!

Look how crappy the cameras are on this Z Fold Bruh...

front facing camera and the 4k video in the car....

come on

September 7th can't arrive quick enough.... Apple show them how u make real video recording quality footage.

best
worst
62 comments

3 months ago '08        #2
J_Clarity13 
Props total: 15867 15 K  Slaps total: 2434 2 K
fu*k the fan boy sh*t. None them are paying y'all.

All ecosystems provide a great ecosystem & experience. fu*k all the other bullsh*t
+79   

3 months ago '16        #3
Ldogg310v2 
Props total: 22378 22 K  Slaps total: 2279 2 K
 J_Clarity13 said

All ecosystems provide a great ecosystem & experience. fu*k all the other bullsh*t
That part.
+11   

3 months ago '05        #4
Mrniceguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24 OP
Props total: 13059 13 K  Slaps total: 2924 2 K
 J_Clarity13 said

calm down it ain't that serious LMFAO!

but here

3 months ago '05        #5
Y.G. 
Props total: 31797 31 K  Slaps total: 4452 4 K
 Mrniceguy said

Look how crappy the cameras are on this Z Fold Bruh...

front facing camera and the 4k video in the car....

come on

September 7th can't arrive quick enough.... Apple show them how u make real video recording quality footage.
The front facing camera on the inside of the Fold isn't meant for selfies. It's meant for video calling. The Fold probably has the best selfie camera out since you can use the rear camera when you turn on Rear Camera Selfie mode (turns the cover screen into a viewfinder).
+24   

3 months ago '22        #6
ITookTheRedPill 
Props total: 4390 4 K  Slaps total: 3015 3 K
Haven't kept up with the folds since it first came out. They somehow perfect it yet? Can't watch vid right now

3 months ago '17        #7
Nosbig 
Props total: 7120 7 K  Slaps total: 1000 1 K
 Mrniceguy said
calm down it ain't that serious LMFAO!

but here

Why do you compare a top flagship device from Apple, to a non flagship device from Samsung? What was the point of this post ? Is it because you don't want to show the difference between s22 ultra + pixel 6 pro camera to the iPhone?
+24   

3 months ago '17        #8
Nosbig 
 ITookTheRedPill said
Haven't kept up with the folds since it first came out. They somehow perfect it yet? Can't watch vid right now
It's pretty sweet, I think they're 2 models away from having it perfected like a galaxy
+9   

3 months ago '04        #9
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 43117 43 K  Slaps total: 4425 4 K
need new os system.

3 months ago '22        #10
ITookTheRedPill 
Props total: 4390 4 K  Slaps total: 3015 3 K
 Nosbig said
It's pretty sweet, I think they're 2 models away from having it perfected like a galaxy
What issues are they still having?

3 months ago '20        #11
SoufPawEd 
Props total: 2902 2 K  Slaps total: 606 606
 Y.G. said
The front facing camera on the inside of the Fold isn't meant for selfies. It's meant for video calling. The Fold probably has the best selfie camera out since you can use the rear camera when you turn on Rear Camera Selfie mode (turns the cover screen into a viewfinder).
If u aren’t supposed to use the front camera for selfies, then why the fu*k is it there?

3 months ago '15        #12
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 27722 27 K  Slaps total: 3205 3 K
 SoufPawEd said
If u aren’t supposed to use the front camera for selfies, then why the fu*k is it there?
Did you read the 1st two sentences? He answered your question...
+16   

3 months ago '17        #13
HH080 
Props total: 17406 17 K  Slaps total: 1571 1 K
 J_Clarity13 said

Word. Mugs giving out free advertisement with no stock in google or apple. It gets old after a while
+5   

3 months ago '17        #14
Nosbig 
 ITookTheRedPill said
For me , cause I got the fold 4 , the battery is good, but after using notes and galaxy ultras for so long I may just be use to all day battery . I feel like there could be better app optimization and features unique for the fold, that hopefully they're developing . Also some apps act weird cause they're not meant for the resolution when unfolded. It's a dope phone tho, just don't think it's quite fully optimized yet or finished if that makes sense
+8   

3 months ago '15        #15
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 27722 27 K  Slaps total: 3205 3 K
 ITookTheRedPill said
I got my Z Flip 4 Monday or Tuesday, I think Tuesday, anyway, I'm coming from a Z Flip 3 to the 4, the only issue I had with the 3 was BATTERY LIFE, it was triddash. The 4, its finally what I need, this phone is now perfect. They only thing I'd like would be a bigger front screen & S22 camera system
+4   

3 months ago '05        #16
Y.G. 
Props total: 31797 31 K  Slaps total: 4452 4 K
 RIPrjacks23 said
Did you read the 1st two sentences? He answered your question...
Dude read only the first sentence and immediately hit reply.
+9   

3 months ago '17        #17
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 28007 28 K  Slaps total: 9164 9 K
Nobody even make calls anymore

Just YouTube and ig
+7   

3 months ago '11        #18
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 77538 77 K  Slaps total: 8943 8 K

title is goofy
+2   

3 months ago '11        #19
iDaPappy 
Props total: 10800 10 K  Slaps total: 505 505
I'm a few days with my Z Fold 4. First Android since I switched from the Nexus 6P to an iPhone 7. Battery is middle of the road to me. Honestly I'd be pressed to say it's not all that great. Saving grace is I have the 25W wall charger and the 15W wireless charger and sh*t is damn near full again in like half an hour. Definitely agree with an earlier post saying some apps just not optimized for the device and One UI is a bit janky, too. Like trying to open up the app switch from the home page will open the app drawer for me 50% of the time. Also, took me awhile to figure out I can swipe from the left to go back in a lot of stuff because there's no back button in many, many menus across settings and apps alike. That might be one of the most frustrating things because after like 5-6 swipes trying to trigger the sh*t, I just close whatever it is and reopen.

But when this sh*t works... *chef's kiss*

Camera is a*s, but I was reading up on that earlier that I needed to switch from default to the 50 MP one, so will retest that later this week. And I specifically say that because photos I restored from my iCloud to this phone alongside photos I've taken in the same places with similar lighting settings are night and day in quality. But I've seen enough examples of people taking great photos with it to be open to I'm just not used to how to get the camera right out of the box.

Thinking of slapping my old Nova Launcher Prime back on this joint to maybe fix some of the annoying quirks I've run into navigating around though. Apps like IG and Instagram, with the aspect ratio of both cover screen and the inside one, get images cut off from the top or side some times; it's wild.

Might sound like I'm bashing the phone, but it excels in everything else phone related. That's just me being honest with anyone in this thread and who is considering this phone. I'm sure once I get back acquainted with the Android ecosystem, battery saving apps, background app limitations, so on and so forth, I'll be d*ck riding this sh*t (pause) like I did every other Android I had back in the gap.

Other sh*t I can comment on is I'm using the Watch 5 Pro with the phone and randomly today the last couple of hours it has not pinged me on notifications from the phone unless I get a second notification. Ex. I get a text, nothing. Get the second one, ding ding. Haven't changed any settings on this since I set it up the first day and chose the watch screen. On a similar note, my Ring app is no longer sending notifications to the phone as well. Randomly started today, too. Maybe mutual, but hopefully this restart I just did solves it. It's small sh*t, but just be aware YMMV.

Any of you Android or Z Fold veterans want to help me out with my issues, I'm all ears though. Much appreciated in advance.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #20
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 29638 29 K  Slaps total: 2551 2 K
 Nosbig said
Why do you compare a top flagship device from Apple, to a non flagship device from Samsung? What was the point of this post ? Is it because you don't want to show the difference between s22 ultra + pixel 6 pro camera to the iPhone?
I definitely peeped how he completely skipped your question. He didn’t want that pixel S22 smoke, cause he knows what time it is.
+3   

3 months ago '17        #21
Nosbig 
 THExTAKEOVER said
I definitely peeped how he completely skipped your question. He didn’t want that pixel S22 smoke, cause he knows what time it is.
It's just crazy that you gotta use whatever apple gives you for the camera or whatever app they approve on app store. But android you can download an apk and really use all the camera. But fu*k get a dslr if your trying to make content fu*k a phone camera
+4   

3 months ago '04        #22
SysOverride 
Props total: 27 27  Slaps total: 0 0
 Nosbig said
Was about to say the exact same thing.
+1   

3 months ago '21        #23
AdmRu 
Props total: 6650 6 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
 SoufPawEd said

It was made Specifically for Live Calls sista girl...
How self absorbed do you have to be to ask some girly a*s sh*t like this ?!
Do you take one hundred shots just to post One on social media like a broad as well kid ?
+1   

3 months ago '04        #24
SeanP 
Props total: 8940 8 K  Slaps total: 1389 1 K
iDiots!
+1   

3 months ago '10        #25
GBREEZE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32436 32 K  Slaps total: 3374 3 K
OP kisses hot dogs before he eats them....
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+39online now  16
Video inside Old head Passport Bros winning
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Xbox Series X wins Black Friday