BX Member's Hot Sauce Going National - Now at 1,000 Food Lion Stores

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

3 months ago '05        #1
8087 page views
205 comments

Jigga man99 
Props total: 849 849  Slaps total: 13 13
BX Member's Hot Sauce Going National - Now at 1,000 Food Lion Stores

Boxden we made it! image

IG

Some of you already know that I started a hot sauce brand a few years ago that was featured on Hot Ones. Everyone on this site has been super supportive (so for real, thank you all for that because it genuinely means a lot to me).

The sauce is now in 1,000 Food Lion locations and at a much cheaper price - so if anyone was ordering on Amazon or the website before but has a Food Lion, Harris Teeter, ShopRite, or Price Rite near them it's way cheaper in stores if you can find it!

Lastly, I've seen other entrepreneurs on the site and I always find it super inspiring when others are going out and doing something unique. It's not an easy journey at all - I started Sauce Bae right before turning 27 (now 31) and decided to move back in with the fam last year just so I could continue putting all my money towards the business. I still have a long ways to go because getting on the shelf is only half the battle, but I'm going to keep chipping away at it day by day.

Good luck to all my fellow BX Entrepreneurs - let's keep inspiring one another.

Update: Wow all of you are the best image

I appreciate all the love and support so much. I'll be on tonight to reply to all the questions and comments, and to give thanks - happy to be a part of the BX community for all these years!

Last edited by Jigga man99; 09-02-2022 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: Update
+434   

best
worst
205 comments

3 months ago '22        #2
MebaaSion33 
Props total: 1202 1 K  Slaps total: 390 390
 Jigga man99 said
Boxden we made it!

Some of you already know that I started a hot sauce brand a few years ago that was featured on Hot Ones. Everyone on this site has been super supportive (so for real, thank you all for that because it genuinely means a lot to me).

The sauce is now in 1,000 Food Lion locations and at a much cheaper price - so if anyone was ordering on Amazon or the website before but has a Food Lion, Harris Teeter, ShopRite, or Price Rite near them it's way cheaper in stores if you can find it!

Lastly, I've seen other entrepreneurs on the site and I always find it super inspiring when others are going out and doing something unique. It's not an easy journey at all - I started Sauce Bae right before turning 27 (now 31) and decided to move back in with the fam last year just so I could continue putting all my money towards the business. I still have a long ways to go because getting on the shelf is only half the battle, but I'm going to keep chipping away at it day by day.

Good luck to all my fellow BX Entrepreneurs - let's keep inspiring one another.

+47   

3 months ago '06        #3
DominicanLou  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 15515 15 K  Slaps total: 694 694
congrats my g. This is only the beginning. I wish I could support out here in LA. I'm excited for you and would love to pow wow with you, as far as developing your brand and growth operations.

Leave us with one important lesson, insight, advice, etc. that you've received so far.
+26   

3 months ago '13        #4
mkhrt92 
Props total: 51766 51 K  Slaps total: 9826 9 K
Congrats. Not a big hot sauce guy but still happy for my bx brethren havin success. No food lions in SFL otherwise I would buy a bottle
+10   

3 months ago '05        #5
Jigga man99  OP
Props total: 849 849  Slaps total: 13 13
 DominicanLou said
congrats my g. This is only the beginning. I wish I could support out here in LA. I'm excited for you and would love to pow wow with you, as far as developing your brand and growth operations.

Leave us with one important lesson, insight, advice, etc. that you've received so far.
Thanks homie - I appreciate the love! You're always welcome to shoot me a message to chat.

I'll note down a few things.

1) Something eye-opening: Some of the worst things that happen to us can actually lead us to the best of things if you keep an optimistic perspective on life. For example, I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis (an autoimmune disease) when I was 21 that made me really sick, and at that time I was really going through it mentally because of it. Anything I ate would destroy me, I definitely couldn't drink or party anymore, and as someone who was big into fitness/lifting I started losing a lot of weight. I eventually was able to reclaim control of my health as I learned that for me as long as I eat clean (like grass fed beef, lamb, jasmine rice, etc) and don't eat processed ish then I'm actually almost 100% okay most of the time. The crazy thing is because of this diagnosis that's how I discovered turmeric and that's eventually what inspired me to create a healthy pineapple habanero hot sauce made with turmeric - one that was made with real ingredients only and low sodium. So long story short had I not went through that, I wouldn't have gone down this crazy journey.

2) One thing of advice I like to say is that if you're starting a business, try and find a niche. You don't have to reinvent the wheel completely. For example, I didn't invent hot sauce, what I did was I created a unique spin on hot sauce, made sure it tasted just as good/even better than the competition, made sure it was the healthier choice, I claimed a trendy name that people would remember, and then I made sure that I could produce it at a competitive price one day so that if people had the option between my sauce and another brand they would hopefully choose mine. It's nearly impossible to create a truly original idea in today's age. So find something you like, or find an idea/concept that is already successful, and then put your own unique spin on it.

3) Things go wrong and the bigger you grow then the bigger your problems become. It's like walking up steps, and each step is a new level of success but that new level has even bigger problems that you have to get accustomed too. You will probably second guess yourself every other day, it's human nature. You just have to ignore that voice in your head and keep chipping away. Eventually time will pass, and you'll be where you wanted to be. Also, on the flip side every other person/competitor on the come up will hear that same voice in their head telling them to quit when something goes wrong- and many will listen. This is a good thing for you because the competition will drop off. So there are other people that will create a hot sauce brand, go through the same stuff I went through, but they'll give up.

These are just a few things of the top of my head!
+58   

3 months ago '17        #6
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 142961 142 K  Slaps total: 5673 5 K
That's the nicest Food Lion I've ever seen

Good sh*t though OP
+5   

3 months ago '21        #7
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16783 16 K  Slaps total: 8172 8 K
Good job bro ! Food lion is just the begining !
+4   

3 months ago '21        #8
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16783 16 K  Slaps total: 8172 8 K
Also how many investors do you have ? Whats your terms ?
+2   

3 months ago '20        #9
southside1 
Props total: 435 435  Slaps total: 24 24
Dope sh*t bro
+4   

3 months ago '04        #10
Randumb Nobody 
Props total: 1186 1 K  Slaps total: 69 69
I'll cop some next time I'm at food lion. Congratulations!
+12   

3 months ago '18        #11
KdenIII 
Props total: 38046 38 K  Slaps total: 5586 5 K
good sh*t and much continued success to you.

all for any more advice you to have to offer too. love to hear from people who actually be about it rather than just talk about it.
+2   

3 months ago '22        #12
Aceboogie0517 
Props total: 7199 7 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
Salute. We don't have food lion in my area. Can you buy online?
+4   

3 months ago '16        #13
JetLife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2130 2 K  Slaps total: 227 227
Dope, salute.

My grandfather has been a life long hot sauce addict, grew all kinds of hots his whole life in Colombia and even sold his own hot sauce for a while. Basically grew up on the sh*t, he still sends me his favorite sh*ts from Colombia every year. With that being said, ima order me a bottle of your sh*t.
+9   

3 months ago '19        #14
Thisizdray 
Props total: 13327 13 K  Slaps total: 2152 2 K
Dope salute I love to see people winning.
Much success to you
+2   

3 months ago '18        #15
xogang  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3936 3 K  Slaps total: 158 158
I hate hot sauce if I'm being honest but I'ma order a bottle or two off the strength bruh. I know some mfs who like that sh*t so I'ma gift it to them. May your dreams become a reality my brother
+11   

3 months ago '22        #16
Mystic97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6508 6 K  Slaps total: 2442 2 K
Can't buy no hot sauce called sauce bae But good sh*t OP proud of you. Trying to get my own sh*t in store(not hot sauce) any pointers

3 months ago '22        #17
K Durants Brush 
Props total: 3436 3 K  Slaps total: 145 145
Congrats bruh! Nice work
+3   

3 months ago '14        #18
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 57776 57 K  Slaps total: 4391 4 K
I'll go to food lion and pick it up if i see it
+4   

3 months ago '21        #19
Imheretolaugh 
Props total: 5366 5 K  Slaps total: 409 409
 Jigga man99 said
Boxden we made it!

congrats fam, get paid, much success to you. hope u can get a space in walmart and food city. love to see u win
+3   

3 months ago '08        #20
jmack26  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 3785 3 K  Slaps total: 368 368
+2   

3 months ago '18        #21
iTrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10805 10 K  Slaps total: 2206 2 K
Salute ��.
+2   

3 months ago '05        #22
Hadal Zone 
Props total: 41672 41 K  Slaps total: 1409 1 K
Need to make a food lion run. Gonna see if they have this in my area

+2   

3 months ago '15        #23
richmoneycash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33612 33 K  Slaps total: 2274 2 K
 El Caballero said
I'll go to food lion and pick it up if i see it

Imma do the same. See if I can find it.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #24
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 76643 76 K  Slaps total: 25320 25 K
Shout out to myhouseisdirty. Rocking every food lion an Walmart across merica

3 months ago '16        #25
russisblack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 19463 19 K  Slaps total: 2791 2 K
Tough

Started ma streetwear brand about a year ago &

I’ve working my a*s off tryna get it out there fr .

Sending some pieces to Math Hoffa & 2 Chainz

wife so God Bless hope they help a young n*gga

out

Having a business aint easy but with consistency

and hardwork you will succeed .

Good sh*t n*gga , keep running it up
+12   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+53online now  33
Dec 3 - Man shot and k*lled for holding elevator door open for group of women&..
170 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Takeoff Alleged k*ller Applied for Emergency Passport & Booked Flight t..
118 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
BREAKING: Deion Sanders preparing to accept Colorado coaching job Ԏ..
424 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-66online now  15
Article inside 🚨#DripChecc Baggy jeans is the wave for 2023🌊🌊..
156 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy