cox mafia mobile setrvice.........$15/gb or $45 for unlimited each month

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

3 months ago '09        #1
2089 page views
14 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 279347 279 K  Slaps total: 29905 29 K
cox mafia mobile setrvice.........$15/gb or $45 for unlimited each month

visit this link https://www.telecompetito .. for-unlimited/

image Cox said today that it is piloting mobile service in three markets, making it the latest cable company with a wireless offering. The three markets are Hampton Roads, Virginia; Omaha, Nebraska and Las Vegas.

A Cox spokesperson told Telecompetitor that the company’s Pay As You Gig service starts at $15/GB per month and a separate Gig Unlimited offering is $45 per month.

The company joins fellow cable companies Comcast and Charter in offering wireless service. Both of those companies have had wireless offerings for several years, available only to people who also subscribe to the cable company’s home broadband offering.

Cox clearly is using the same approach, as the company said it plans to launch the service in its “remaining markets on a rolling basis throughout the rest of the year.”
Cox Mobile

Comcast and Charter mobile offerings use what some call a “Wi-Fi first” approach in which customers are connected to Wi-Fi hotspots where available or fall back on a cellular network where Wi-Fi is not available.

The cable companies typically rely on an agreement with one of the major carriers for nationwide cellular connectivity, and Cox apparently is using the same approach. But the Cox spokesperson declined to say which carrier’s cellular network the Cox Mobile offering will rely on.

Although today’s press release does not detail a Wi-Fi First approach, it does note that Cox Mobile customers will be able to use more than four million of Cox’s on-the-go Wi-Fi hotspots.

Some industry observers eventually expect the wireless companies to deploy cellular infrastructure of their own, and it’s worth noting that Cox has some spectrum that could be used to support cellular service. The company was one of the biggest winners in the 2020 auction of spectrum in the CBRS band.
Cable Wireless Success

Cable companies are doing quite well in the highly saturated mobile market.

Analysts at MoffettNathanson estimate that cable companies garnered at least half and perhaps as much as 98% of net wireless subscriber additions in the first quarter of 2022. The analysts expect mobile service to represent 7% to 8% of revenues for Comcast and Charter by 2025
+1   

best
worst
14 comments

3 months ago '20        #2
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 75511 75 K  Slaps total: 13773 13 K
This is like Cox's third try at wireless service
+1   

3 months ago '18        #3
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 56301 56 K  Slaps total: 4362 4 K
$15 a gig?
why would anyone pay that and not go straight for unlimited at $45?
+11   

3 months ago '18        #4
Most Palone 
Props total: 42910 42 K  Slaps total: 2835 2 K
 No Religion said
$15 a gig?
Lol 😂
+1   

3 months ago '17        #5
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33682 33 K  Slaps total: 2910 2 K
 No Religion said
$15 a gig?
That can't be right... Maybe it's 15gigs for $15.
+1   

3 months ago '21        #6
OWL 
Props total: 2301 2 K  Slaps total: 453 453
You want Gig?

3 months ago '16        #7
DanSmitty 
Props total: 218 218  Slaps total: 19 19
 No Religion said
$15 a gig?

I used to work for spectrum which sells a 14/gig plan(no addes taxes or fees either)...you would be surprised by the amount of old people who dont use data who love that plan because they only use data at home on their wifi..
+1   

3 months ago '04        #8
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 45356 45 K  Slaps total: 1465 1 K
 No Religion said
$15 a gig?
Hopefully it’s a mistake. They know most people will just pay the $45 when they have those 2 options. You also have access to their Wi-Fi network, which is solid in my area. That may be enough to keep some people under a gig a month.
+1   

3 months ago '05        #9
toojive4u 
Props total: 538 538  Slaps total: 121 121
 DanSmitty said
I used to work for spectrum which sells a 14/gig plan(no addes taxes or fees either)...you would be surprised by the amount of old people who dont use data who love that plan because they only use data at home on their wifi..
Hey you worked at spectrum? I need some help what’s the best deal for fast internet service. I feel like I pay way too much for my firestick in my bedroom to be running so slow

3 months ago '17        #10
Cronion2415  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 22934 22 K  Slaps total: 1213 1 K
They use to be connected with Verizon

3 months ago '22        #11
warbuxx3 
Props total: 214 214  Slaps total: 15 15
Been on a similar plan with spectrum for about two years - A1!

3 months ago '20        #12
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 75511 75 K  Slaps total: 13773 13 K
Are they using AT&T or Verizon ?

3 months ago '16        #13
DanSmitty 
Props total: 218 218  Slaps total: 19 19
 toojive4u said
Hey you worked at spectrum? I need some help what’s the best deal for fast internet service. I feel like I pay way too much for my firestick in my bedroom to be running so slow
For 1000 mbps speed internet in my area of North Carolina companies are charging between 70 to 100/mo. If you live in a rural area and there arent a lot of internet optiins you may end up paying around 60/mo for 25mbps...check your speed by typing speed test in google on your phone while connected to wifi and clicking the box that says run test

3 months ago '09        #14
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91 OP
 Thegreatiandi said

About mobile service

Cox services and plans subject to Cox Residential Customer Services Agreement.

1 Speed restrictions apply after 5 GB usage per line. Unused data does not rollover. Other restrictions apply.

2 No annual contract means no minimum term period requirement and no early termination fees.

3 Where 5G is available. Requires 5G capable device.

4 Post-paid Cox Internet required. Data usage is billed per line in 1 GB units ($15/ea.); charges are not pro-rated. Excludes taxes, int’l usage, data roaming, and other fees. Unused data does not rollover

3 months ago '09        #15
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91 OP
 Thegreatiandi said

im paying $50 a month for cox 100/5 internet with a phony 1.25tb data cap smh

they tried to slap a $40 prorated fee and $85 monthly rate for 250mbps because they claim im allegedly not a new customer anymore even though service started in may

fu*k it....cox is the only cable cartel servicing the condo complex

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside What Books Are Yall Reading Right Now
76 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Article inside The Elder Scrolls 6 Has Bad News for Some Fans
76 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+102online now  9
[Workout] The difference between a weightlifter and a bodybuilder
98 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+299online now  5
Article inside Psychologists say only 30-50% of people have an internal monologue
277 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy