Cool engine design

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

1 month ago '20        #1
2436 page views
22 comments

Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 23142 23 K  Slaps total: 8827 8 K
Cool engine design

+28   

best
worst
22 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
Henri  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 12596 12 K  Slaps total: 4878 4 K
Cool ish
+2   

1 month ago '16        #3
AfroBucks88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 129947 129 K  Slaps total: 4626 4 K
interesting
what type of vehicle is this for?
+4   

1 month ago '10        #4
Blue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14917 14 K  Slaps total: 992 992
 AfroBucks88 said
interesting
what type of vehicle is this for?
aircraft engine
+11   

1 month ago '17        #5
DigitalDopeBoys 
Props total: 933 933  Slaps total: 42 42
A black man has a patent for not only the strongest most durable turbine design but has also invented an alloy that is not only lighter...but 800x stronger and more heat resistant than Inconel 718 AND perfected the process to make it into 3D Printable form.
This sun dodger couldn't even hold his water...
+25   

1 month ago '18        #6
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 70593 70 K  Slaps total: 3850 3 K
Engineers building tomorrow today
+5   

1 month ago '18        #7
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 138834 138 K  Slaps total: 17019 17 K
 DigitalDopeBoys said
A black man has a patent for not only the strongest most durable turbine design but has also invented an alloy that is not only lighter...but 800x stronger and more heat resistant than Inconel 718 AND perfected the process to make it into 3D Printable form.
You gotta at least tell us the man’s name
+29   

1 month ago '22        #8
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7893 7 K  Slaps total: 475 475
 DigitalDopeBoys said
 SFamilyRep said
Post name
Post link

We ain’t hating, we want to read it

Make a thread about it and post the link here
+15   

1 month ago '10        #9
Blue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14917 14 K  Slaps total: 992 992
 SFamilyRep said
+3   

1 month ago '11        #10
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 69789 69 K  Slaps total: 48983 48 K
fu*king engine

1 month ago '05        #11
blackninja 
Props total: 28724 28 K  Slaps total: 2874 2 K
 DigitalDopeBoys said
 SFamilyRep said
 letitallg0 said
Post name
Post link

We ain’t hating, we want to read it

Make a thread about it and post the link here

All this!
+4   

1 month ago '17        #12
DigitalDopeBoys 
Doctor Onome Scott Emuakpor. He currently has his patents licensed the the US Air Force. I consult with the DOD on Industrial Policy and when I learned of the tech and capabilities of this turbine design I asked to meet the mind behind it. When I saw it was one of us I was blown away but not surprised. After that we kicked it and he told me everything else he was working on.
+15   

1 month ago '05        #13
projectd06 
Props total: 41298 41 K  Slaps total: 9286 9 K
 DigitalDopeBoys said
Man shut the fu*k up and post it, get off the white man's p*nis.

1 month ago '22        #14
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7893 7 K  Slaps total: 475 475
 DigitalDopeBoys said
Doctor Onome Scott Emuakpor. He currently has his patents licensed the the US Air Force. I consult with the DOD on Industrial Policy and when I learned of the tech and capabilities of this turbine design I asked to meet the mind behind it. When I saw it was one of us I was blown away but not surprised. After that we kicked it and he told me everything else he was working on.
Post a link

Post some YouTube videos

I’ll watch just want some more proof

1 month ago '21        #15
 DigitalDopeBoys said
Did they steal his patent yet ?

1 month ago '21        #16
 DigitalDopeBoys said
Sounds like the black tony stark
+1   

1 month ago '07        #17
JohnDoe 
Props total: 13235 13 K  Slaps total: 2048 2 K
 DigitalDopeBoys said
You don’t gotta sh*t on white people to big up a young black man, you’re acting like Ben Rich and Kelly Johnson didn’t exist. This guy on this TikTok vid could not hold Dr Scott-Emuakpor’s water to be fair.

By Holly Jordan
Air Force Research Laboratory
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Ohio. -- Dr. Onome Scott-Emuakpor was recently honored as the recipient of the Most Promising Scientist (Government) Award, to be presented at the Black Engineer of the Year Awards Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Conference, held February 5-7 in Washington, DC.

Dr. Scott-Emuakpor is an AFRL researcher who leads basic research focused on the development of new life prediction models and the improvement of fatigue and fracture understanding in gas turbine engine components. His work helps ensure advanced engine designs meet program structural integrity requirements for safe testing. He also supports the existing Air Force engine fleet, investigating real-word issues and helping to define solutions to enable return-to-flight.

Additionally, Dr. Scott-Emuakpor is an active member of a number of professional societies and has recently been sought out to co-author a book on the fatigue of structures.

An active mentor and community volunteer, Dr. Scott-Emuakpor focused on preparing future leaders. He has mentored college students and is an active supporter, mentor, and volunteer with the Dayton, Ohio, Regional STEM School. He is a founding member of two chapters of the Iota Phi Theta Fraternity and has volunteered for the Boys and Girls Club as well as a local food pantry. He also volunteers as a youth basketball coach.

Highly regarded in his field, Dr. Scott-Emuakpor was also recently selected as a winner of the Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers, the highest honor bestowed by the United States Government on science and engineering professionals in the early stages of their independent research careers.

1 month ago '17        #18
DigitalDopeBoys 
 JohnDoe said
You don’t gotta sh*t on white people to big up a young black man, you’re acting like Ben Rich and Kelly Johnson didn’t exist. This guy on this TikTok vid could not hold Dr Scott-Emuakpor’s water to be fair.

Fair enough. But if you put Onome in the same sentence as Rich and Johnson you're limiting your mind in the capabilities of what he has done. The turbine design is crazy in and of itself BUT the alloy and then making it applicable for 3D Printing is the ultimate game changer. They are using it for Aerospace because that's where the R&D was done but this can easily be used in automotive, medical, etc. The applications are endless.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #19
JohnDoe 
Props total: 13235 13 K  Slaps total: 2048 2 K
 DigitalDopeBoys said
Fair enough. But if you put Onome in the same sentence as Rich and Johnson you're limiting your mind in the capabilities of what he has done. The turbine design is crazy in and of itself BUT the alloy and then making it applicable for 3D Printing is the ultimate game changer. They are using it for Aerospace because that's where the R&D was done but this can easily be used in automotive, medical, etc. The applications are endless.
Yeah I read some more after I posted and he seems ground breaking. I will say negotiating the politics of that position is just as important as understanding the science. That last part of Skunk Works book where Ben talks about getting screwed outta the Stealth program even though their bid was lower is telling about The Man Who Holds The Purse Strings…..sad and telling. We are a greedy fu*king nation I hope we allow this man to do his work and protect our country as his success is all of ours.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #20
Txheat 
Props total: 41103 41 K  Slaps total: 2962 2 K
This really isn’t that impressive and I’m sure they used these type of engines already a long time ago for aircrafts.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #21
LumiHeights 
Props total: 1929 1 K  Slaps total: 479 479
 digitaldopeboys said
doctor onome scott emuakpor. He currently has his patents licensed the the us air force. I consult with the dod on industrial policy and when i learned of the tech and capabilities of this turbine design i asked to meet the mind behind it. When i saw it was one of us i was blown away but not surprised. After that we kicked it and he told me everything else he was working on.
shout out to my fellow nigerian.

1 month ago '05        #22
young jeezy478 
Props total: 668 668  Slaps total: 74 74
its creative, probably not very functional at all. balancing will be the downfall of that engine, along with its size.

2 weeks ago '15        #23
Zeek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3719 3 K  Slaps total: 3991 3 K
A woman will tell him to paint it blue and take credit for building it. Continue to build and take proper credit for your mark in this world!

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Will Young Americans Want to Work in Semiconductor Manufacturing?
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Dallas rapper BFG Straap shot & k*lled; shot 15 times in chest & face
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  15
Video inside This is fuwtcha of electric vehicles. lol.
87 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+176online now  8
Video inside “LA k*lled more Rappers than any other city, I WILL NOT check in”
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy