Fake homeless Youtube Girl tricks simps right into 80k subs in 1 week

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '18        #1
2651 page views
48 comments

Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 73222 73 K  Slaps total: 24385 24 K
Fake homeless Youtube Girl tricks simps right into 80k subs in 1 week

Anybody been follong this chick allinari on YouTube? She just created a YouTube page about a two weeks ago claiming she's homeless and came from Arkansas from an abusive relationship. She sleeps in her car and documents it. Withing two weeks she has garnered around 80k subs and has been sent at minimum atleast 100k. People are now saying she's a scam artist and that she chooses to be homeless . She also just recently quit her job with all the money coming in.

Another youtuber broke down a video of ari showing her as a narcissist. Yes ari Is a pretty female but I don't knw what to think honestly. . She says she not part of Hollywood and now she's meeting with youtube producers. If she's a fake that has to be heartless to lie and live off people donations.

Her Living in Her Car

Her getting a following (mid point)

Her as of now (I got ur money so fu*k u)

visit this link https://m.youtube.com/shorts/LiPGhFsQ0Ts
+2   

best
worst
48 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 65592 65 K  Slaps total: 27915 27 K
I saw a video of hers like a week ago. I knew people would be eager to give her money just because she's attractive. My first thought was she better use that crevice she got to get back on her feet like the rest of these wh*res do.
+18   

1 month ago '22        #3
Candidnigga 
Props total: 13180 13 K  Slaps total: 1478 1 K

You subscribed.....didnt you Op
+39   

1 month ago '18        #4
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
 Candidn*gga said

You subscribed.....didnt you Op
No..I ain't stupid. I just love a come up story whether good or bad. If she was a black male or fat white women people would turn their heads.

1 month ago '18        #5
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
I saw a video of hers like a week ago. I knew people would be eager to give her money just because she's attractive. My first thought was she better use that crevice she got to get back on her feet like the rest of these wh*res do.
Shorty scammin..got to be
+1   

1 month ago '18        #6
She says a couple guys tried to holler at her and she not having it. She done took all the sins money now

+2   

1 month ago '10        #7
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 55675 55 K  Slaps total: 7186 7 K
Shorty a bag chaser
Smart move

n*ggas angry because they just got gotten
Don’t hate the player
+17   

1 month ago '17        #8
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 131274 131 K  Slaps total: 17236 17 K
We're knocking men for being altruistic now?

The shame is all hers. She took advantage of men's natural inclination to protect women. God don't like ugly. She'll see. If you just want to give us an informed heads up
+18   

1 month ago '18        #9
CARLITOSWAY 
Props total: 1522 1 K  Slaps total: 914 914
 TheLastNonEarth said
We're knocking men for being altruistic now?

The shame is all hers. She took advantage of men's natural inclination to protect women. God don't like ugly. She'll see. If you just want to give us an informed heads up
damn if we do, damned if we dont
+2   

1 month ago '20        #10
silversatin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 6473 6 K  Slaps total: 2262 2 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Anybody been follong this chick allinari on YouTube? She just created a YouTube page about a two weeks ago claiming she's homeless and came from Arkansas from an abusive relationship. She sleeps in her car and documents it. Withing two weeks she has garnered around 80k subs and has been sent at minimum atleast 100k. People are now saying she's a scam artist and that she chooses to be homeless . She also just recently quit her job with all the money coming in.

Another youtuber broke down a video of ari showing her as a narcissist. Yes ari Is a pretty female but I don't knw what to think honestly. . She says she not part of Hollywood and now she's meeting with youtube producers. If she's a fake that has to be heartless to lie and live off people donations.

Her Living in Her Car

Her getting a following (mid point)

Her as of now (I got ur money so fu*k u)

She’s a Latina, so she def be scamming
+3   

1 month ago '18        #11
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 93857 93 K  Slaps total: 20194 20 K
 Big Louie Guwop said
Shorty a bag chaser
Smart move

n*ggas angry because they just got gotten
Don’t hate the player
That's scamming, and it's a dumb move. When one of these dudes track her down and wants his bag back lol. It ain't gone be funny then.

When women sell their body for money. The Stalkers are lurking
+5   

1 month ago '22        #12
OmegaAT 
Props total: 2394 2 K  Slaps total: 80 80
Do I agree with scamming, and think that it’s right? Absolutely not, but this isn’t like scamming some elderly people out of money or scumbag credit card scams. If simps are willingly sending her money then I don’t really see the problem. No different from these women faking the funk to scam money out of simps on twitch
+7   

1 month ago '12        #13
daman729 
Props total: 112238 112 K  Slaps total: 4518 4 K
Youtube was like the first social media outlets for running homeless scams. Cant even tell how many YouTube "sensations" I've followed that got caught or at least suspected for running scams. Especially the females. Even back during the golden youtube days. They'll film themselves sleeping the car, Talkin gibberish, being parked at a library using pubic wifi and all kinds of other sh*t to get sympathy and credibility. The extents they go through are crazy. Why even do all of that. Just get a fu*kin job smh.
+8   

1 month ago '08        #14
dre3029 
Props total: 368 368  Slaps total: 9 9
I watched a couple minutes of 2 of her videos when she first came out...Didn't take me long to get suspicious...Seemed like she was homeless by choice.
+3   

1 month ago '18        #15
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16709 16 K  Slaps total: 3190 3 K
Before and after meth candidate
+1   

1 month ago '18        #16
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 93857 93 K  Slaps total: 20194 20 K
 daman729 said
Youtube was like the first social media outlets for running homeless scams. Cant even tell how many YouTube "sensations" I've followed that got caught or at least suspected for running scams. Especially the females. Even back during the golden youtube days. They'll film themselves sleeping the car, Talkin gibberish, being parked at a library using pubic wifi and all kinds of other sh*t to get sympathy and credibility. The extents they go through are crazy. Why even do all of that. Just get a fu*kin job smh.
I know damnnnn. Live a respectable life lol

1 month ago '04        #17
pocketchange  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 24708 24 K  Slaps total: 7058 7 K
Yeah I seen her page blowing up….

But I’ve been a lot of attractive homeless chicks going viral lately…

It’s kinda easy for these chicks to end up homeless because they don’t want to make any commitment… dating guys but not wanting to go too far with them…

And it’s gonna be a lot of women quiting their jobs being homeless for a few months just to see if they can blow up

I’d respect it more if they was stripping for they bread

Last edited by pocketchange; 08-19-2022 at 03:09 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '19        #18
jlem 
Props total: 14864 14 K  Slaps total: 438 438
Can't knock her, honestly. A fool is around every minute of every day.

People saw a decent looking chick give a sob story and pour on the waterworks. That's the textbook move for women in need, wanting pity or when they want to get their way.

I've learned never to give to anyone or anything without verified proof of what is being said or proclaimed. I don't care if they're crying or not.

I'm all for helping those truly in need but you gotta be mindful of the hustle. Everybody scamming now.

+7   

1 month ago '04        #19
Explicit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4830 4 K  Slaps total: 371 371
I'll watch from time to time cause she's pretty, but I wouldn't give her money
+1   

1 month ago '17        #20
ohyouwilin 
Props total: 2279 2 K  Slaps total: 786 786
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Maybe should take your own advice Shawn, white dude in NC living at home with moms pretending to be black with all white relatives trying to put fake voodoo hexes on ppl on boxden while still acting like you a "Christ warrior"
fag**t stfu.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #21
Philly B 
Props total: 690 690  Slaps total: 132 132
Can’t knock the hustle.

I do support giving money directly to people instead of charities but I’m not about to give some chick online money because she’s homeless and attractive. I can drive around town and find a couple people standing on corners that I can say with 90% confidence they actually need it. And if they’re scamming too it is what it is. I don’t give more than a few bucks I got bills and a girlfriend that cost me enough.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #22
phxzeke 
Props total: 4902 4 K  Slaps total: 962 962
FDB!!! WHERE’S THE LINKS is all I needed to know

1 month ago '11        #23
Darealness420 
Props total: 2093 2 K  Slaps total: 1403 1 K
Good for her

Respect the jux

1 month ago '06        #24
kip99 
Props total: 14975 14 K  Slaps total: 1658 1 K
bi*ch ain’t homeless with 15k teeth in her mouth. Props to her tho, I wish I produced her sh*t and got a percentage lol.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #25
damn_ryght 
Props total: 32781 32 K  Slaps total: 4045 4 K
Gatdamn her videos just popped up in my feed a few days ago wtf

Seen a couple of vids and I already knew she would blow up.

Attractive girl, “homeless living in her car”, harmless, soft-spoken type and no hint of ratchet behaviour, aka the incel whisperer.

Something about her story doesnt add up to me, she reeks of a scam artist
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+51online now  33
Image(s) inside Saturdays Thrift store pickups
41 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Dallas rapper BFG Straap shot & k*lled; shot 15 times in chest & face
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
9/23.......the great mister abigail finally returns
304 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+26online now  13
Video inside Eyes Wise Shut is so underrated