Andrew Tate banned from Facebook and Instagram

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
18 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '21        #1
5747 page views
175 comments

Until Then  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 8316 8 K  Slaps total: 11779 11 K
Andrew Tate banned from Facebook and Instagram

The former kickboxer rose to fame in 2016 when he was removed from TV show Big Brother over a video which appeared to depict him attacking a woman.
He went on to gain notoriety online, with Twitter banning him for saying women should "bear responsibility" for being s*xually a*saulted.
He had 4.7 million Instagram followers at the time his account was removed.

That number had grown rapidly from around one million followers in June.
Meta said it had removed the kickboxing star from its platforms for violating its policies on dangerous organisations and individuals but did not provide further details.
At the time of his removal from Big Brother, Mr Tate said the video had been edited, calling it "a total lie trying to make me look bad".
He has not yet commented on the Meta ban.
'A genuine threat to young men'
He has drawn criticism online for his comments, particularly from UK advocacy group Hope Not Hate, which welcomed the most recent ban.
Joe Mulhall, director of research at the group, said Mr Tate "poses a genuine threat to young men, radicalising them towards extremism misogyny, racism and homophobia".
He added: "We've provided significant evidence to the major social media platforms, including Meta, about his activity and why he must be removed.
"We welcome Meta's swift action to remove Andrew Tate and we'll be putting pressure on TikTok to follow this example. They must act now to prevent further spread of these extremist views."
'Absolutely a misogynist'
Videos about Mr Tate have proved popular across social media platforms, particularly on TikTok where videos using the #AndrewTate hashtag have been viewed more than 12.7 billion times.
And on YouTube, some of his most popular videos have had millions of views.
In one video, during which he was interviewed by another YouTuber, he said he was "absolutely a misogynist", adding: "I'm a realist and when you're a realist you're s*xist. There's no way you can be rooted in reality and not be s*xist."
Later in the same video he called women "intrinsically lazy" and said there was "no such thing as an independent female".
In a different video, Mr Tate said: "If I have responsibility over her, then I must have a degree of authority,"
He added: "You can't be responsible for a dog if it doesn't obey you."
The BBC has approached Google, which owns YouTube, and TikTok for comment.

visit this link https://www.bbc.com/news/ .. y-62602913.amp

;t=sVYSOhlxZ5WSe9_SvDGC3A
;t=_OnA40ZoceA4yK4Rq3zHhQ

Last edited by Until Then; 08-22-2022 at 05:37 PM..

best
worst
175 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 121837 121 K  Slaps total: 15763 15 K
What did he recently say that caused this kind of reaction?

Censorship over opinions you don’t agree with is a slippery slope.

It’s a lot of racist d*ckheads on social media who still have accounts & I wonder why.
+82   

2 months ago '21        #3
Until Then  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15 OP
 MHP Trotty said
What did he recently say that caused this kind of reaction?

Censorship over opinions you don’t agree with is a slippery slope.

It’s a lot of racist d*ckheads on social media who still have accounts & I wonder why.
Meta told the BBC it had removed the former kickboxer from its platform for violating its policies on dangerous organisations and individuals - but did not provide further details.

At the time of his removal, he had 4.7 million followers on Instagram - this number had grown rapidly from around one million followers just two months ago in June.

Tate is yet to comment on the ban.

Twitter had already banned him from their platform after he said women who have been r*ped 'must bear some responsibility'.

In one video the 35-year-old billionaire advises men accused of cheating by their girlfriends to 'bang out the machete, boom in her face and grip her by the neck. Shut up b*tch.'

Earlier this year in April, the misogynistic influencer was investigated by police in Romania for people trafficking and r*pe after a complaint from a woman who had lived with him there.

2012:

Historic tweets by Tate were unearthed depicting allegedly abusive messages he sent to singer Cheryl regarding her marriage to footballer Ashley Cole.

In one message he refers to Cheryl and her former husband as 'massive w*g sockets,' as well as launching an attack on Canadian rapper Drake.

He is also said to have posted the now-deleted comment: 'If I wanted to see black people running I'd just threaten them with jobs.'

JUNE 2016:

The 35-year-old was booted off the show after a video emerged of Tate beating his ex-girlfriend with a belt, which he claims is the reason why he was removed from the Channel 5 reality show the day before.

The clip shows the star continually hitting the woman with his belt - he also slaps her across the face.

But the star insisted it was 'playful fun' and said at the time: 'A longer version of the video shows us laughing and I'm hitting myself saying 'it doesn't hurt'. 'I'm still friends with her and she's in the UK with me now. I would never hit a woman.'

SEPTEMBER 2017:

Tate stoked the fires of controversy again shortly before World suicide Day when he tweeted 'depression isn't real'.

He wrote: 'There are very few fat lonely man, aged 60 with no money or family or hobbys. Who arnt depressed. – this is not a clinical disease'.

His remarks were later blasted by former boxer Ricky Hatton and best-selling author J.K Rowling.

OCTOBER 2017:

In the wake of the #MeToo movement, Tate caused controversy with his comments about r*pe.

At the time, he tweeted: 'Women have been exchanging s*x for opportunity for a very long time. Some did this. Weren't abused. […] If you put yourself in a position to be r*ped, you must bear some responsibility.'

Twitter removed the tweets for violating their policy and Tate's account was suspended, however he has since gone on to become a verified user.

MAY 2021:

Tate and his brother Tristan allegedly ran a cam girl business in Romania after moving there in 2017, where '75 lingerie-clad models take calls from fans paying $4 a minute'.

He previously said: 'I could open a strip club, but that takes money and I need overhead, I need money. How can I use these women to make me money.

'At the height of my webcam pimpin' I think I am the king of the world […] the problem is the first two girls worked for me because they loved me, […] but once you get bigger you start hiring girls who don't love you. They are in it for the money.'

APRIL 2022:

According to Daily Beast, Tate's mansion was raided by Romanian authorities in relation to an alleged human trafficking incident.

The investigation followed a tip off from the US Embassy that a 21-year-old American woman was being held at the home against her will.

The case is ongoing. The brothers were released at the time and deny all wrongdoing.

A TikTok spokesperson said: 'Misogyny is a hateful ideology that is not tolerated on TikTok.

'We've been removing violative videos and accounts for weeks, and we welcome the news that other platforms are also taking action against this individual.'

The Meta ban comes after a public outcry led to thousands of people calling him to be banned from social media platforms because of his disturbing views.

Activists and women's groups called for the Big Brother star to be axed from their platforms over fears his misogynistic views could result in 'normalising violence'.

White Ribbon, a UK charity that seeks to end male violence against women, called Tate's comments 'extremely misogynistic' and prompted fears about the 'concerning' long-term effect his views could have on younger audiences.

Speaking told the MailOnline: 'Men and boys regularly watching and listening to negative presentations of masculinity may begin to adopt these attitudes and behaviours, believing that they are acting as the 'ideal man'.

'This relates to being seen as tough, aggressive and suppressing emotion. These traits feed into gender norms, what 'being a man' and 'being a woman' is. Gender inequality is a direct result of traditional and negative stereotypes which confine women's and men's roles in society.

'Not only does this create a lot of pressure on men and boys, often affecting their mental health and self-image, it also creates dangerous cultures and environments for women and girls to exist in.

's*xist and derogatory comments exist on the same spectrum as controlling behaviour and physical and s*xual violence, which creates environments where men go on to murder women.'

Politicians also weighed in on the debate claiming that the Chinese-owned video-sharing app TikTok, where majority of Tate's views come from, was 'more interested in data harvesting' than removing harmful r*pe content.

Former Tory leader Sir Iain Duncan Smith said: 'This is yet another example that demonstrates how poor TikTok truly is. A person like this should have no space on social media.

'TikTok – which has suspect links to security services in China - is more interested in data harvesting than protecting our children.

'Parents must be made more aware of the dangers of their children using this app, which is targeting kids and their data which in the future can be harvested by a foreign power ill-disposed to the UK and what we believe in'.

Andrew Bridgen, MP for North West Leicestershire, told MailOnline the TikTok should take responsibility for videos on its platform and had a duty of care to take harmful content down as soon as possible.

He added: 'It's highly irresponsible of TikTok to keep videos like this up for young people to see.

'We know that TikTok can have a great influence on young minds, and it's clearly a popular part of the online world. It's worrying that messaging like this can be seen by so many people.'

At the time of the criticism, a spokesman for TikTok told MailOnline: 'Misogyny and other hateful ideologies and behaviours are not tolerated on TikTok, and we are working to review this content and take action against violations of our guidelines.

Last edited by Until Then; 08-19-2022 at 04:41 PM..

2 months ago '13        #4
bx to the tx 
Props total: 7032 7 K  Slaps total: 6732 6 K
Tate is GOAT

2 months ago '16        #5
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 121837 121 K  Slaps total: 15763 15 K
Speaking told the MailOnline: 'Men and boys regularly watching and listening to negative presentations of masculinity may begin to adopt these attitudes and behaviours, believing that they are acting as the 'ideal man'.

'This relates to being seen as tough, aggressive and suppressing emotion. These traits feed into gender norms, what 'being a man' and 'being a woman' is. Gender inequality is a direct result of traditional and negative stereotypes which confine women's and men's roles in society.

'Not only does this create a lot of pressure on men and boys, often affecting their mental health and self-image, it also creates dangerous cultures and environments for women and girls to exist in.
But pushing an agenda of seeing men behave like & become women is “ok” because it doesn’t confine men to a gender role?

+24   

2 months ago '21        #6
Until Then  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15 OP
 MHP Trotty said
But pushing an agenda of seeing men behave like & become women is ok because it doesnt confine men to a gender role?

Which one individual or more individuals are you comparing to this one specific individual?

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #7
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 39020 39 K  Slaps total: 21875 21 K
Cancel Culture still alive?
+3   

2 months ago '07        #8
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x144
Props total: 205848 205 K  Slaps total: 34382 34 K
Cool
+3   

2 months ago '05        #9
schmiv 
Props total: 9481 9 K  Slaps total: 1315 1 K
Im not a fan of dude at all, but to ban him is absolutely ridiculous
+23   

2 months ago '11        #10
megalomaniacal 
Props total: 17346 17 K  Slaps total: 2431 2 K
They mad because he teaching lil n*ggas not to be sweet
+43   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '12        #11
acefresh 
Props total: 50337 50 K  Slaps total: 4636 4 K
They worried about this man’s influence on kids and not the LGBTQ transformer community. a*s backwards. I fu*k with Andrew Tate dude smart as fu*k, and hilarious.
+19   

2 months ago '05        #12
schmiv 
Props total: 9481 9 K  Slaps total: 1315 1 K
 megalomaniacal said
They mad because he teaching lil n*ggas not to be sweet
I think thats the same reason Jordan Peterson gets so much hate, because hes teach men to actually be men
+2   

2 months ago '15        #13
The South 
Props total: 39442 39 K  Slaps total: 5015 5 K
Who?
+7   

2 months ago '19        #14
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 69994 69 K  Slaps total: 6499 6 K
Don’t know who Andrew Tate but just off this quote alone he seems like a piece of sh*t

If you put yourself in a position to be r*ped, you must bear some responsibility.'
+30   

2 months ago '05        #15
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
Props total: 115407 115 K  Slaps total: 90199 90 K
Wack. The top g is goated

Last edited by blah blah blah; 08-19-2022 at 04:07 PM..

2 months ago '17        #16
LongStroke Papi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17408 17 K  Slaps total: 15106 15 K
 bx to the tx said
Tate is GOAT
you cool with callin bis*xual dudes goats?

2 months ago '05        #17
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
Props total: 115407 115 K  Slaps total: 90199 90 K
 LongStroke Papi said
you cool with callin bis*xual dudes goats?
 LongStroke Papi said
yk osiris cute

You a whole f*g**t tho

2 months ago '05        #18
blaznfor20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2258 2 K  Slaps total: 460 460
Tate just likes to hear himself talk. Dude degrades women and is a straight scammer.
+11   

2 months ago '04        #19
dat_boi_tj 
Props total: 6033 6 K  Slaps total: 357 357
 acefresh said
They worried about this mans influence on kids and not the LGBTQ transformer community. a*s backwards. I fu*k with Andrew Tate dude smart as fu*k, and hilarious.
Bro he is hilarious

2 months ago '04        #20
jake_starrz 
Props total: 3329 3 K  Slaps total: 662 662
Dude is a grifter and anyone who thinks he is a great thinker is most likely a man with no direction in their lives.
+25   

2 months ago '20        #21
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 25424 25 K  Slaps total: 13012 13 K
Those in power hate masculinity. Democrats/liberals/leftists/commies whatever you wanna call em, all hate masculine men.

2 months ago '15        #22
SmokinBigDope  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 20489 20 K  Slaps total: 3726 3 K
 blaznfor20 said
Tate just likes to hear himself talk. Dude degrades women and is a straight scammer.
They're not helping. This ban will probably net him more followers/searches than ever.

+12   

2 months ago '11        #23
Gamemusic 
Props total: 15352 15 K  Slaps total: 1344 1 K
 DadeCounty said
Dont know who Andrew Tate but just off this quote alone he seems like a piece of sh*t
He's one of those red-pill types but honestly comes off as insecure. He said his girl is not allowed to go anywhere without him because she could cheat or someone may try to convince her to and called that alpha energy.
+13   

2 months ago '17        #24
LongStroke Papi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17408 17 K  Slaps total: 15106 15 K
 blah blah blah said
You a whole f*g**t tho
your dead brother use to succ good dicc too

2 months ago '16        #25
lowry2123 
Props total: 7980 7 K  Slaps total: 1865 1 K
 Gamemusic said
He's one of those red-pill types but honestly comes off as insecure. He said his girl is not allowed to go anywhere without him because she could cheat or someone may try to convince her to and called that alpha energy.
hows that insecure?

you sound like a female

sounds like he has boundaries for his girl and she can choose to follow or leave

if she doesnt want to fu*k submit then shes for the streets

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  26
Women on Twitter tell Stories about how Men fumbled the 😾
308 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  20
Video inside '22 Elantra N Owner Gets Pulled Over, Told It Will Cost $7K To Remove S..
94 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+32online now  19
Image(s) inside Got Some Head, Ate Some Bread, Got In Bed, Lucky He Aint Dead
99 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
These Gotham Knights previews are pretty damn rough..
85 comments
19 hours ago
@games
 Closes in 2 hrs -  RA'ANANA at Portland - 10:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  RA'ANANA at Portland - 10:00 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy