Cult of the Lamb sold 1 million copies in 1 week

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+33  75
116 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '16        #1
1013 page views
25 comments

Quinn 
Props total: 18844 18 K  Slaps total: 3369 3 K
Cult of the Lamb sold 1 million copies in 1 week

;s=19
+5   

best
worst
25 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
Quinn  OP
Props total: 18844 18 K  Slaps total: 3369 3 K
out here doing better than most AAA games that released this year

+2   

1 month ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 107414 107 K  Slaps total: 41159 41 K
For a $30 game this ain’t great

1 month ago '06        #4
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 118559 118 K  Slaps total: 25352 25 K
it's super buggy but if you can avoid them it's a phenomenal little roguelike

Hopefully this sets them up nicely to put their next release through enough testing.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #5
Krazie 
Props total: 53946 53 K  Slaps total: 8874 8 K
Love seeing indie success
+5   

1 month ago '16        #6
8BitJermaine 
Props total: 434 434  Slaps total: 46 46
Congrats, I’m probably going to get this on Switch
+1   

1 month ago '12        #7
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30497 30 K  Slaps total: 2748 2 K
Well deserved. Game is great.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #8
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 22199 22 K  Slaps total: 2263 2 K
Have fun playing a game that's a thinly veiled depiction of the rise of the antichrist. You'd think all them pentacles and upside down crosses would clue people in, but apparently not.

1 month ago '12        #9
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 212301 212 K  Slaps total: 12296 12 K
Might damn near be game of the summer for me.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #10
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10567 10 K  Slaps total: 1509 1 K
 Quinn said
out here doing better than most AAA games that released this year

It's amazing what magic you can create when you get rid of the board members who don't give a fu*k about games.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #11
Jumbo Rondo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 52930 52 K  Slaps total: 6990 6 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
Have fun playing a game that's a thinly veiled depiction of the rise of the antichrist. You'd think all them pentacles and upside down crosses would clue people in, but apparently not.
You just sold me on the game, thanks.
+3   

1 month ago '08        #12
cristiansed101 
Props total: 3978 3 K  Slaps total: 532 532
Satanic Garbage
+2   

1 month ago '17        #13
R Shackleford 
Props total: 13498 13 K  Slaps total: 877 877
 WHATEVERMAN said
Dont threaten me with a good time
+4   

1 month ago '19        #14
1mcchicken2go 
Props total: 3013 3 K  Slaps total: 202 202
 WHATEVERMAN said
Oh no! the antichrist!
+1   

1 month ago '22        #15
SketchTurner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3295 3 K  Slaps total: 1067 1 K
 cristiansed101 said
Satanic Garbage
yeah i'm not into games with too much satanic imagery

its one thing if its a prop.. like a scary thing for a scary level.. but its another thing if its like the game's whole theme

i got this one game called um.... zombie army 4 on ps4 and there were just way too many pentagrams, i eventually deleted it
+1   

1 month ago '12        #16
 WHATEVERMAN said

+3   

1 month ago '12        #17
 Jumbo Rondo said
You just sold me on the game, thanks.
 R Shackleford said
Dont threaten me with a good time
+1   

1 month ago '12        #18
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 212301 212 K  Slaps total: 12296 12 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
@ whose grandmother is this ^?

1 month ago '12        #19
 OldBusiness said
@ whose grandmother is this ^?

1 month ago '08        #20
cristiansed101 
Props total: 3978 3 K  Slaps total: 532 532
 SketchTurner said
yeah i'm not into games with too much satanic imagery

its one thing if its a prop.. like a scary thing for a scary level.. but its another thing if its like the game's whole theme

i got this one game called um.... zombie army 4 on ps4 and there were just way too many pentagrams, i eventually deleted it
Same here, don't get me wrong most games now a days have satanic imagery or atleast correlate with the agenda they're trying to push, but that game is full blown satanic! Hard pass for me there's plenty of games out there to game instead
+1   

1 month ago '17        #21
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 107414 107 K  Slaps total: 41159 41 K
n*ggas called GT 7 and Horizon flops and they sold way more than this on 1 ecosystem vs 3 lmfao. For $40 more

Just a very unserious forum
+1   

1 month ago '17        #22
WHATEVERMAN 
 Faythung said

What's sad is that the people in this thread will probably write this off as, "Oh, he's just trolling," having no idea these people literally work with/through demonic forces. Oh well, all you can do is tell the truth, if people don't believe it, what happens to them in the end is all on them cause they were told the truth.

1 month ago '12        #23
 WHATEVERMAN said
What's sad is that the people in this thread will probably write this off as, "Oh, he's just trolling," having no idea these people literally work with/through demonic forces. Oh well, all you can do is tell the truth, if people don't believe it, what happens to them in the end is all on them cause they were told the truth.
I don't believe you're trolling I just think you're a moron if you believe a video game about a cult run by a cartoon lamb is in someway 'demonic'.

You wanna see some real evil? Look at the Catholic church.

Last edited by Faythung; 08-20-2022 at 10:51 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '17        #24
WHATEVERMAN 
 Faythung said
I don't believe you're trolling I just think you're a moron if you believe a video game about a cult run by a cartoon lamb is in someway 'demonic'.

You wanna see some real evil? Look at the Catholic church.
"Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. This beast had two horns like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon. And this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed.

And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people. Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived those who dwell on the earth, telling them to make an image to the beast that had been wounded by the sword and yet had lived. The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be k*lled." - Revelation 13:11-15

EDIT: In the game you're literally taking on the role of the false prophet (AKA the second beast). If you can't see the obvious allusion, I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited by WHATEVERMAN; 08-20-2022 at 11:54 AM..

1 month ago '08        #25
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44980 44 K  Slaps total: 3435 3 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
"Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. This beast had two horns like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon. And this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed.

And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people. Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived those who dwell on the earth, telling them to make an image to the beast that had been wounded by the sword and yet had lived. The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be k*lled." - Revelation 13:11-15

EDIT: In the game you're literally taking on the role of the false prophet (AKA the second beast). If you can't see the obvious allusion, I don't know what to tell you.
Bruh, you have played games where you have murdered people. What are you talking about?
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Will Young Americans Want to Work in Semiconductor Manufacturing?
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+175online now  23
Video inside LA k*lled more Rappers than any other city, I WILL NOT check in
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Dallas rapper BFG Straap shot & k*lled; shot 15 times in chest & face
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  15
Video inside They Cloned Tyrone | Teaser Trailer | Netflix
29 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy