Antonio Brown Calls Out Tampa Brady and the Bucs

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '07        #1
5423 page views
129 comments

strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 52219 52 K  Slaps total: 11067 11 K
Antonio Brown Calls Out Tampa Brady and the Bucs

visit this link https://twitter.com/ab84/status/1559893555140771841?s=21&t=8C7gjI9MqD2RT8Xh8uY6BQ
;t=8C7gjI9MqD2RT8Xh8uY6BQ

+79   

best
worst
129 comments

1 month ago '09        #2
dadon85 
Props total: 59401 59 K  Slaps total: 5740 5 K
+5   

1 month ago '04        #3
J.BEEZY 
Props total: 10828 10 K  Slaps total: 804 804
AB translator
+260   

1 month ago '10        #4
6.Yrs 
Props total: 34197 34 K  Slaps total: 1791 1 K
Forget the fact we taking about Tom fu*king Brady..

Bruh still wonít accept or doesnít understand that QBís get treated different.

This was one of his biggest problems in Pittsburgh.

Stars get treated different.

HE got treated different.

AB talking just to talk here.
+106   

1 month ago '17        #5
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 87757 87 K  Slaps total: 7419 7 K
Yeah we actually do see the difference between how the organization treats Tom Brady.
+22   

1 month ago '07        #6
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33 OP
 6.Yrs said
Forget the fact we taking about Tom fu*king Brady..

Bruh still wonít accept or doesnít understand that QBís get treated different.

This was one of his biggest problems in Pittsburgh.

Stars get treated different.

HE got treated different.

AB talking just to talk here.
Some truth to what youíre saying but you conveniently left out that black QBís get treated differently than white QBís.
+72   

1 month ago '09        #7
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23339 23 K  Slaps total: 3351 3 K
Great QBs are far less replaceable. If Watson played any other position the NFL would’ve exiled him a year ago, Big Ben too.
+36   

1 month ago '18        #8
HoopLife88 
Props total: 61424 61 K  Slaps total: 7939 7 K
Brady 58 years old he don't need camp or pre-season
+40   

1 month ago '22        #9
SeanDon122 
Props total: 13150 13 K  Slaps total: 947 947
Antonio Brown was asking for time off last August and Bucs said nah?
+15   

1 month ago '14        #10
PolarBear  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22467 22 K  Slaps total: 7514 7 K
+5   

1 month ago '21        #11
MR UNLIMITED 
Props total: 993 993  Slaps total: 112 112
Hopefully somebody is looking after this guys mental

Dude is too young to be out here with nothing to do and pocket full of money
+3   

1 month ago '21        #12
Rhaegar225 
Props total: 4934 4 K  Slaps total: 1107 1 K
 strongthetruth said
Some truth to what youíre saying but you conveniently left out that black QBís get treated differently than white QBís.
sh*t has nothing to do with race Lebron or Jordan could pull the same sh*t itís all about production
+9   

1 month ago '07        #13
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 90863 90 K  Slaps total: 5640 5 K

+15   

1 month ago '07        #14
 Rhaegar225 said
sh*t has nothing to do with race Lebron or Jordan could pull the same sh*t itís all about production
NFL and NBA are two totally different companies. A lot of whites look at QB as a white position. There are no white positions in basketball. It has everything to do with race.
+22   

1 month ago '16        #15
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 121434 121 K  Slaps total: 15732 15 K
 SeanDon122 said
Antonio Brown was asking for time off last August and Bucs said nah?
He has alleged the Bucs forced him to play thru an ankle injury when he wanted to shut things down. Bruce got on him about his performance and that caused him to have a meltdown. AB donít have the ability to understand that Bruce & Bowles are 2 different kinds of personalities which is why Brady can take the time off. Bruce would never let Brady do that.
+17   

1 month ago '10        #16
6.Yrs 
Props total: 34197 34 K  Slaps total: 1791 1 K
 strongthetruth said
I didnít conveniently leave out anythingÖ

I think you misunderstood ABís tweet bruh.

1 month ago '07        #17
 MHP Trotty said
He has alleged the Bucs forced him to play thru an ankle injury when he wanted to shut things down. Bruce got on him about his performance and that caused him to have a meltdown. AB don’t have the ability to understand that Bruce & Bowles are 2 different kinds of personalities which is why Brady can take the time off. Bruce would never let Brady do that.
Brady is above any coach here in Tampa so it wouldn’t have mattered either way. If what you think was true AB would have never even been a Buc to begin with. Arians tried his best to stop it but Brady overruled. Most people don’t know that Brady’s mom has stage 2 brea*t cancer and that’s why he left. Also the dude you responded to already knew that about AB he was just being a dumbass.
+16   

1 month ago '07        #18
 6.Yrs said
I didnít conveniently leave out anythingÖ

I think you misunderstood ABís tweet bruh.
No you misunderstood it. I live in Tampa and itís an undercover racist place in general including the Bucs organization. Thatís what AB was getting at.
+2   

1 month ago '22        #19
SeanDon122 
Props total: 13150 13 K  Slaps total: 947 947
 MHP Trotty said
He has alleged the Bucs forced him to play thru an ankle injury when he wanted to shut things down. Bruce got on him about his performance and that caused him to have a meltdown. AB donít have the ability to understand that Bruce & Bowles are 2 different kinds of personalities which is why Brady can take the time off. Bruce would never let Brady do that.
I remember that, but I thought he was complaining about Brady getting time off in August because there was another time we didn't know about in regards to AB wanting time off last pre-season and Bucs saying nah

1 month ago '16        #20
 strongthetruth said
Brady is above any coach here in Tampa so it wouldnít have mattered either way. If what you think was true AB would have never even been a Buc to begin with. Arians tried his best to stop it but Brady overruled. Most people donít know that Bradyís mom has stage 2 brea*t cancer and thatís why he left. Also the dude you responded to already knew that about AB he was just being a dumbass.
In terms of Arians blocking the AB signing you gotta remember that AB had received nothing but bad press the last 12-18 months before he signed in Tampa. It looked like he wasnít coachable. But everybody understood they had a small window to win a championship.

But I agree Brady is above the coaches. My thing is he had a level of understanding with Bruce & Bruceís demeanor that he couldnít ďshow him upĒ on that level without triggering a hostile reaction. Their power struggle behind the scenes forced Bruce to leave because again a guy like him canít put on a front heís a leader of men when someone like Brady clearly is controlling him. Iím saying he can ask for this level of freedom from Bowles because Bowles understands the dynamic of Brady being in the locker room and the power he holds. Bowles has always been a good soldier. A lot like a Dungy.
+3   

1 month ago '19        #21
DripBayless 
Props total: 6437 6 K  Slaps total: 750 750
And dumbasses want to listen to this dude rap
+12   

1 month ago '16        #22
 SeanDon122 said
I remember that, but I thought he was complaining about Brady getting time off in August because there was another time we didn't know about in regards to AB wanting time off last pre-season and Bucs saying nah
He may have who knows, him & Brady arenít treated equal & thatís what heís getting at that the Bucs would allow Brady to do that. My thing is AB is speaking on the environment he experienced with Bruce, things are going to be done differently from a personal standpoint with Bowles.

Bruce reminds n*ggas of they grandfather.

You just know you canít play with or reason with a n*gga like that.
+3   

1 month ago '06        #23
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41435 41 K  Slaps total: 11577 11 K
Brady strong-armed the Bucs into firing, i mean, making Arians step aside as HC. Yes, greatest QB of all time gets preferential treatment.
+5   

1 month ago '07        #24
 MHP Trotty said
In terms of Arians blocking the AB signing you gotta remember that AB had received nothing but bad press the last 12-18 months before he signed in Tampa. It looked like he wasnít coachable. But everybody understood they had a small window to win a championship.

But I agree Brady is above the coaches. My thing is he had a level of understanding with Bruce & Bruceís demeanor that he couldnít ďshow him upĒ on that level without triggering a hostile reaction. Their power struggle behind the scenes forced Bruce to leave because again a guy like him canít put on a front heís a leader of men when someone like Brady clearly is controlling him. Iím saying he can ask for this level of freedom from Bowles because Bowles understands the dynamic of Brady being in the locker room and the power he holds. Bowles has always been a good soldier. A lot like a Dungy.
It was more to it than that. Arians is known as a racist here. Iíve worked at games plenty of times and Iím also friends with one of the playerís sister. And Bowles is just as strict if not more strict than Arians itís just his first year so heís being laid back. He wasnít the organizationís first or second choice for HC so he canít really through his weight around just yet. The team loves him though. Also Brady deals directly with the front office as if heís a HC himself. The freedom comes from them not the coaches.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #25
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 70040 70 K  Slaps total: 17695 17 K
 imthatinfamous said
Brady strong-armed the Bucs into firing, i mean, making Arians step aside as HC. Yes, greatest QB of all time gets preferential treatment.
Facts Tom got BA tf out there, Arians went from excited to coach to a consultant once Brady came back
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  21
9/23.......the great mister abigail finally returns
306 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+52online now  17
Image(s) inside Saturdays Thrift store pickups
42 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Dallas rapper BFG Straap shot & k*lled; shot 15 times in chest & face
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  15
Video inside Eyes Wise Shut is so underrated
42 comments
1 day ago
@movies
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Houston at Chicago - 1:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Buffalo at Miami - 1:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Detroit at Minnesota - 1:00 PM