She-Hulk Is Getting Review Bombed Before It Premieres On Disney+

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+20  110
83 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '04        #1
5788 page views
160 comments

Grimm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5701 5 K  Slaps total: 574 574
She-Hulk Is Getting Review bombed Before It Premieres On Disney+

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law is getting review-bombed on IMDb before it even premieres on Disney+, becoming the latest female-fronted MCU title to do so.

Despite not even airing just yet, She-Hulk: Attorney at Law is getting review-bombed before its premiere on Disney+. The series marks the Marvel Cinematic Universe debut of Tatiana Maslany as Jennifer Walters, cousin to Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner and a lawyer specializing in cases involving superhumans. When her blood becomes mixed with his in an accident, Jennifer is transformed into the six-foot-seven She-Hulk and must try and find the balance in her life between being a hero and upholding the law in the courtroom.

Alongside Maslany, the cast for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law features the MCU debuts of Ginger Gonzaga, Jon Bass, Josh Segarra, Renťe Elise Goldsberry and Jameela Jamil as She-Hulk's rival, Titania. The series, which hails from Emmy-winning "Pickle Rick" writer Jessica Gao, will also see the MCU returns of Ruffalo as Banner, Tim Roth as the Abomination, Benedict Wong as Sorcerer Supreme Wong and Charlie Cox as Daredevil. Despite much anticipation amongst comic book fans and general audiences alike, She-Hulk: Attorney at Law looks to be facing some opposition ahead of its premiere.

With only a day remaining until its arrival, She-Hulk: Attorney at Law is getting review-bombed on IMDb before its premiere on Disney+. Users of the online platform have flooded the show with over a hundred one-out-of-ten ratings, marking 44.1 percent of votes, while 44.4 percent have given it a perfect ten-out-of-ten rating. Further analysis of the review bombing points towards the show facing significant backlash from men over 30, while garnering overwhelmingly positive responses from women and younger men.

Though some may find it disappointing, many know that She-Hulk: Attorney at Law is not the first MCU project to find itself the center of review bombings. More recently, Iman Vellani's Ms. Marvel show was review bombed with criticisms directed towards its lighter tone and perceived "woke" storytelling, while Moon Knight before it was attacked for its mention of the Armenian genocide and Eternals was bombed for its LGBTQ+ representation and the confirmation of a gay kiss being included prior to the film's release. The first MCU title to memorably become the subject of review bombing was that of Captain Marvel, to which toxic viewers left negative reviews on Rotten Tomatoes noting star Brie Larson's vocal feminism and the film's efforts to incorporate this into the MCU.

Given the large margin between positive and negative reactions on IMDb, She-Hulk: Attorney at Law getting review-bombed should be taken with a grain of salt as more toxic MCU fans trying to put the series down before it has a chance to impress them. Additionally, with many early reviews labeling it the best MCU show yet, most are sure to not be deterred by the influx of negative reviews and will stick with watching it. Only time will tell how the show fares with audiences when She-Hulk: Attorney at Law premieres on Disney+ on Thursday.
visit this link Source
+4   

best
worst
160 comments

1 month ago '13        #2
Phenom354 
Props total: 55758 55 K  Slaps total: 3694 3 K

+55   

1 month ago '22        #3
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7888 7 K  Slaps total: 475 475
I’ll still watch when the series is done. I just finished Moon Knight on Monday/ Tuesday and it was okay and weird
+29   

1 month ago '04        #4
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 44622 44 K  Slaps total: 1422 1 K
 letitallg0 said
Iíll still watch when the series is done. I just finished Moon Knight on Monday/ Tuesday and it was okay and weird
I did the same for Ms Marvel. I don't think this is gonna get great viewership regardless of the ratings. Men barely care and even less women care about this show.
+18   

1 month ago '17        #5
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 75153 75 K  Slaps total: 7192 7 K
Are these dorks pissed cuz they are not the target audience? This sh*t is like let's give allie McBeal super powers. Not for me
+27   

1 month ago '05        #6
The Utmost 
Props total: 8354 8 K  Slaps total: 764 764
is there a reason people do this? like a REAL reason?
+15   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '06        #7
damn_ryght 
Props total: 32824 32 K  Slaps total: 4077 4 K
Would still watch. fu*k critics
+25   

1 month ago '08        #8
HulkColegan 
Props total: 5080 5 K  Slaps total: 1150 1 K
For the life of me I don’t understand why they need to recreate the exact same thing in a female version. Has humanities creative juices evaporated?

Same goes with the WNBA why do you want to play on a court that was designed for men. Swallow your pride and lower those rims and play on a smaller court.

Supergirl, Batgirl… are we really serious about building women up through the shadows of what man has done.

Cat Woman, Wonder Woman already exist and are legitimate players in DC. And they are women not girls, are men clamoring for Cat Boy and Wonder Boy?

I’m rambling but I’m sure the point is made. Be creative and play to your strengths and quit recreating The watered down version in female form.

Last edited by HulkColegan; 08-22-2022 at 04:01 PM..

1 month ago '19        #9
drnarcisse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11280 11 K  Slaps total: 1306 1 K
 HulkColegan said
For the life of me I donít understand why they need to recreate the exact same thing in a female version. Has humanities creative juices evaporated?

Same goes with the WNBA why do you want to play on a court that is designed for me. Swallow your pride and lower those rims and play on a smaller court.

Supergirl, Batgirl, She-HulkÖ are we really serious about building women up through the shadows of what man has done.

Cat Woman, Wonder Woman already exist and are legitimate players in DC. And they are women not girls, are men clamoring for Cat Boy and Wonder Boy?

Iím rambling but Iím sure the point is made. Be creative and play to your strengths and quit recreating The watered down version in female form.
that witch on a broomstick in the 80s worked because it played to their strengths. this sh*t here wont work and will continue to bomb
+6   

1 month ago '04        #10
Jumpoff21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17044 17 K  Slaps total: 813 813
 HulkColegan said
For the life of me I donít understand why they need to recreate the exact same thing in a female version. Has humanities creative juices evaporated?

Same goes with the WNBA why do you want to play on a court that is designed for me. Swallow your pride and lower those rims and play on a smaller court.

Supergirl, Batgirl, She-HulkÖ are we really serious about building women up through the shadows of what man has done.

Iím rambling but Iím sure the point is made. Be creative and play to your strengths and quit recreating The watered down version in female form.
Trademarks, so you don't have that whole Wonder woman/ wonderman issue.
+1   

1 month ago '22        #11
zerogate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2758 2 K  Slaps total: 1088 1 K
I stopped watching Marvel after Endgame (though I did watch the Dr. Strange sh*t but that was confusing as hell)

MCU is dead
+11   

1 month ago '16        #12
fam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7635 7 K  Slaps total: 3365 3 K
 damn_ryght said
Would still watch. fu*k critics
critics aren't review bombing it's incel nerds mad that it's a show about a female superhero
+16   

1 month ago '06        #13
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 94627 94 K  Slaps total: 11475 11 K
 The Utmost said
is there a reason people do this? like a REAL reason?
a lot n*ggas online hate women
+24   

1 month ago '11        #14
PhantomRaviolis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4555 4 K  Slaps total: 710 710
Who watching this tho?

Do women really go watch these superhero movies like that?
+8   

1 month ago '05        #15
The Utmost 
Props total: 8354 8 K  Slaps total: 764 764
 fam said
critics aren't review bombing it's incel nerds mad that it's a show about a female superhero
 droid3000 said
a lot n*ggas online hate women
i can't lie i don't like things that are too chick flicky which is why i stayed away from 75% of the thor movies

when i saw the trailer for this i was like ok this isn't for me and kept it moving. same with ms marvel

people actually getting mad is crazy to me. everything ain't for everybody
+18   

1 month ago '17        #16
LeG.O.A.T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 71663 71 K  Slaps total: 44863 44 K
Imagine watching this
+5   

1 month ago '14        #17
Sphynx 
Props total: 120168 120 K  Slaps total: 29651 29 K
I really don’t understand incel culture. Just don’t watch it.

How does this show existing affect your life in the slightest?
+23   

1 month ago '16        #18
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 146293 146 K  Slaps total: 16081 16 K
I dont understand any of it and thats why i was going to watch it lol
+1   

1 month ago '13        #19
fredfiness 
Props total: 11307 11 K  Slaps total: 818 818
 zerogate said
I stopped watching Marvel after Endgame (though I did watch the Dr. Strange sh*t but that was confusing as hell)

MCU is dead
Of course the movie is going to be confusing, you gotta watch Wandavision (and low key Loki).
+3   

1 month ago '13        #20
fredfiness 
Props total: 11307 11 K  Slaps total: 818 818
 Sphynx said
I really donít understand incel culture. Just donít watch it.

How does this show existing affect your life in the slightest?
Everything ainít for everybody.

1 month ago '04        #21
thetrapper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5422 5 K  Slaps total: 250 250
 letitallg0 said
Iíll still watch when the series is done. I just finished Moon Knight on Monday/ Tuesday and it was okay and weird
i fu*ked with moon knight honestly sh*t was good to me

ethan hawke did his thing as harrow

harrow wasnt a big deal at all in comics...think bushman or his brother should had been main bad guy for the season
+5   

1 month ago '04        #22
Marccoogs19  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17120 17 K  Slaps total: 551 551
I never understood putting so much time and energy into a show that you aren't going to watch. This is so corny. Just dont watch the show. Move on with your life. These guys dont realize that most people who are interested in the show dont need an IMDB rating to watch it. Same thing with people who aren't interested. This just sounds like desperation. Disney is not going to stop making movies and shows with female characters because losers online are giving it bad ratings.

PhantomRaviolis said
Who watching this tho?

Do women really go watch these superhero movies like that?
I dont know how long its been since you been to a movie, but every major Marvel release I've been too in recent years, its been 50/50 when it comes to men and women. The MCU is mainstream now, and they make movies for every genre, and demographic.
+7   

1 month ago '16        #23
TrillSp 
Props total: 28996 28 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
 letitallg0 said
So much potential 🤦🏾*♂️

1 month ago '12        #24
ezduzit 
Props total: 66236 66 K  Slaps total: 6424 6 K
 zerogate said

MCU is dead
Box office says otherwise
+10   

1 month ago '16        #25
TrillSp 
Props total: 28996 28 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
 zerogate said

MCU is dead
I hear ya. The nostalgia for Dr. Strange 2 is what had us hyped for it but on second watch it was mid. Multiverse of madness was basically wandavision episodes 8,9 and 10 lol
+11   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside Will Young Americans Want to Work in Semiconductor Manufacturing?
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Dallas rapper BFG Straap shot & k*lled; shot 15 times in chest & face
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+175online now  18
Video inside ďLA k*lled more Rappers than any other city, I WILL NOT check inĒ
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+55online now  11
Image(s) inside We are in a food crisis all og our food is fake.
167 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy