500 in child support and the BM need some shoes but his wifey not going.part 8 her

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
43 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

is the wifey right
yes, dont buy the son shoes 0 0%
no , buy his son shoes. 8 66.67%
child support is for the birds. 4 33.33%
Voters: 12.   (BX member poll)

1 month ago '05        #1
446 page views
11 comments

fabolous_iam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 166 166  Slaps total: 112 112
500 in child support and the BM need some shoes but his wifey not going.part 8 her

bm tripping...

what yall think?
+1   

best
worst
11 comments

1 month ago '22        #2
Blackberries 
Props total: 16358 16 K  Slaps total: 1920 1 K

+7   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '22        #3
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 35049 35 K  Slaps total: 20310 20 K
+1   

1 month ago '05        #4
fabolous_iam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 166 166  Slaps total: 112 112
lol

1 month ago '05        #5
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 23399 23 K  Slaps total: 7708 7 K
i feel both of em. that's what child support is for. the shoe money should come out the $500 but i feel that dude loves his son and will do anything for him so getting him shoes is a go but damn i feel her as well. that's extra money not going towards their bills...the best thing imo, is get the shoes but keep it between him and his son.

1 month ago '19        #6
NoFuxGvn 
Props total: 3723 3 K  Slaps total: 223 223
The problem is that he’s living under this woman in her spot rather than living on his own. She appears to be the breadwinner of the household and also has the lack of respect for him and his child and isn’t afraid to say so. He should be outta there asap
+8   

1 month ago '22        #7
Aceboogie0517 
Props total: 4013 4 K  Slaps total: 864 864
 Sizzler01 said
i feel both of em. that's what child support is for. the shoe money should come out the $500 but i feel that dude loves his son and will do anything for him so getting him shoes is a go but damn i feel her as well. that's extra money not going towards their bills...the best thing imo, is get the shoes but keep it between him and his son.
Ain't mean to slap.

1 month ago '12        #8
Project Mayhem 
Props total: 2280 2 K  Slaps total: 210 210
Bro need to leave that woman....she's toxic and don't respect him. How the he'll she feel comfortable telling you "fu*k that kid"?
+4   

1 month ago '04        #9
BobTheBuilder 
Props total: 5485 5 K  Slaps total: 404 404
Even though she right, she wrong cause it aint her place

1 month ago '05        #10
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 23399 23 K  Slaps total: 7708 7 K

full clip

@ @

Last edited by Sizzler01; 08-18-2022 at 06:24 AM..

1 month ago '19        #11
jlem 
Props total: 14874 14 K  Slaps total: 438 438
Old head perspective

Child support is one thing and him buying shoes for his son is another. Could the child's mother use that money for shoes? Sure. However, the father didn't stress it and it wasn't a big deal. What he should've done was kept that to himself. His wife has no bearing or control over what he does for his child.

His mistake was marrying a woman and moving into her house. When a man doesn't have his own and moves in with a woman it's the beginning of the end when a disagreement arises.

The woman will immediately put the man out when she doesn't get her way or when she's in her feelings. It's a power move and they're gonna play it every time the situation allows.

Women choose men like ol' boy in the video because they can't exercise that kind of control over a man that has his sh*t together. She can yo-yo this situation for as long as she wants and ol' boy can't do sh*t about it because he needs a roof over his head.

She has no respect for him but at the same time will never let him go. At least no long term. I've seen the sh*t first hand. They'll put the cat out for a couple of days, talk sh*t about him to their girls, get some kudos from her hood a*s friends, and be hugged up with the cat next week.

And that scenario will continue to repeat. There's nothing worse than a grown a*s man that doesn't have his own spot. I don't care if that sh*t is a loft, a 1 bedroom apt., or a 600sq/ft house. HAVE YOUR OWN sh*t.

1 month ago '17        #12
Jinro 
Props total: 6734 6 K  Slaps total: 581 581
Only made it half way through video.

1.without more context to the request I'd still say buy your son the shoes.

2. Any woman that would berate you for taking care of a child from a previous relationship is a trash individual.

3. He needs to leave that woman/relationship and get his own place .

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+137online now  25
The Reality of Men's Struggles
245 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  22
Doctor Explains Tua's injury from TNF game
214 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+41online now  17
Image(s) inside Freddie Gibbs - “$oul $old $eparately” Official Album Thread 9/30
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+122online now  14
Image(s) inside 26 years ago today, Nintendo 64 was released in the US
119 comments
21 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy