Why Didn’t Game Go At Kendrick??

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+20  94
96 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '17        #1
935 page views
28 comments

PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 136139 136 K  Slaps total: 40770 40 K
Why Didn’t Game Go At Kendrick??

I just had a thought…..

Kendrick was part of that Super Bowl too, and is a certified spitter who’s cool with Em, 50 and Dre… why wouldn’t he wanna battle him?

It’d make more sense cuz Kendrick gets more hype over his lyrics and skills, they are both from Compton… and it’s been said that Kendrick is the king of Cali for the past few years, when it used to be game carrying the west…..

Since game said he dissed Em cuz 50 can’t rap, why not take in Kendrick for the Cali throne??

I know why….. cuz Kendrick has a younger fanbase and not just predominantly white, he knows the Internet would get on him more then Em fans, cuz u gotta remember, Kendrick is loved by females too and he knows Kendrick is one of THEM type rappers.

It woulda been worse for game. Much worse. The new generation looks at Kendrick differently than they do Em

+4   

best
worst
28 comments

1 month ago '22        #2
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33099 33 K  Slaps total: 19421 19 K
Don’t ever mention Kendrick in the same sentence with Game

Kendrick not even the best of his generation and game top 10 DOA

1 month ago '07        #3
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 88886 88 K  Slaps total: 8829 8 K
cuz thats lil bro
+13   

1 month ago '04        #4
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41920 41 K  Slaps total: 6131 6 K
Dumb question....and I guess you did not know the Game has repeatedly shown love to Kenny over the last 10 years
.... smh.
+13   

1 month ago '20        #5
The corrector  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21109 21 K  Slaps total: 4579 4 K
Because Kendrick has been on multiple Game albums, multiple Game mixtapes, did a whole verse about Game on black boy fly and Kendrick isn't known for disses amongst other things
+12   

1 month ago '21        #6
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 8230 8 K  Slaps total: 2188 2 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
I just had a thought…..

Kendrick was part of that Super Bowl too, and is a certified spitter who’s cool with Em, 50 and Dre… why wouldn’t he wanna battle him?

It’d make more sense cuz Kendrick gets more hype over his lyrics and skills, they are both from Compton… and it’s been said that Kendrick is the king of Cali for the past few years, when it used to be game carrying the west…..

Since game said he dissed Em cuz 50 can’t rap, why not take in Kendrick for the Cali throne??

I know why….. cuz Kendrick has a younger fanbase and not just predominantly white, he knows the Internet would get on him more then Em fans, cuz u gotta remember, Kendrick is loved by females too and he knows Kendrick is one of THEM type rappers.

It woulda been worse for game. Much worse. The new generation looks at Kendrick differently than they do Em

+5   

1 month ago '15        #7
Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 15039 15 K  Slaps total: 2393 2 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
I just had a thought…..

You’re a f*g**t. Your thoughts are horrible, keep that bullsh*t to yourself.
+5   

1 month ago '15        #8
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42428 42 K  Slaps total: 11277 11 K
 marcchrome said
Dumb question....and I guess you did not know the Game has repeatedly shown love to Kenny over the last 10 years
.... smh.
Yo replace Kendrick’s name with Eminem . And see how your post sound. It would be the exact same.

Last edited by gemini8686; 08-16-2022 at 11:27 PM..

1 month ago '08        #9
Skilly713 
Props total: 39624 39 K  Slaps total: 2641 2 K
 Dilly said
let the n*gga make it mane he a different breed but he cool

n*gga wouldn’t even answer my question and made a whole thread asking another questions..lol rotten a*s n*gga
+1   

1 month ago '17        #10
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
 BreakkerSzn said
Don’t ever mention Kendrick in the same sentence with Game

Kendrick not even the best of his generation and game top 10 DOA

Bruh ok we get it, u love the new album….

But that still doesn’t answer the question. Eminem was a better rapper than Wayne, but still knew it would be dumb to go at him during his prime. It’s about backlash

Same way Ja was on top of the rap game. And once 50 dissed him, Ja couldn’t get a diss out. Cuz Eminem fans, G unit fans, etc chose a side

1 month ago '17        #11
 Sincere730 said
cuz thats lil bro
But it’s hiphop tho…. Same way he said it was with Eminem. He said he wanted to see who was elite.

U don’t think Kendrick Is worthy? Cuz even if he’s lil bro. What does that make dre?
+1   

1 month ago '07        #12
 PackerTrelli3 said
But it’s hiphop tho…. Same way he said it was with Eminem. He said he wanted to see who was elite.

U don’t think Kendrick Is worthy? Cuz even if he’s lil bro. What does that make dre?
Dre aint lil bro theres a difference i shouldnt have 2 explain

use ya brain obviously he felt a way Dre left him off super bowl
+2   

1 month ago '17        #13
 marcchrome said
.... smh.
I guess u didn’t know that game has shown love to Eminem???

Your response is dumb as hell n*gga….. did u even understand the question???

He went at Em for “sport”….. for what reason??

So why not go at Kendrick for “sport”??

Smh
+1   

1 month ago '17        #14
 The corrector said
Because Kendrick has been on multiple Game albums, multiple Game mixtapes, did a whole verse about Game on black boy fly and Kendrick isn't known for disses amongst other things
Yes i understand that. But what was the point of dissing Eminem?

I really think he had drink champs set that question up. Solely to get the ball rolling for his album and diss. If they don’t ask that question….. he doesn’t make that diss and fans don’t pay attention to the album roll out….

If he dissed Eminem for no reason, why not diss Kendrick who’s part of the aftermath tree and at the SB?

Why not battle for the Cali crown? n*ggas say Kendrick holds that. So them 2 would have a more understandable rap battle than game and em

Cuz there’s no endgame. If u wanna battle elite rappers….. Kendrick would be one of them.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #15
 Dilly said
n*gga fu*k you

1 month ago '17        #16
 Sincere730 said
Dre aint lil bro theres a difference i shouldnt have 2 explain

use ya brain obviously he felt a way Dre left him off super bowl

So u saying the “it’s hiphop, it’s competition” doesnt go for n*ggas who are cool with each other?

Em had nothing to do with the super bowl. Why diss him? What did Em do to warrant a 10 mintier diss??

1. Nothing
2. Dissed game first
3. Hiphop competition
4. Idk

Choose one. Now u choose 1 or 3…. Why can’t Kendrick be part of that? Didn’t Kendrick say in his control verse he loved them n*ggas but wanted to k*ll them n*ggas??

1 month ago '17        #17
Kendrick is from Compton
Said to be best rapper today from compton
Dropped classic verses
3/4 when it comes to superb albums
Has huuuuge hits
Was at the SuperBowl alongside dre/50/Em

Why not have lyrical fitness with him? 2 elite compton rappers? Wouldn’t that make more sense rather than a random Eminem beef?

He knows the new generation of fans aren’t like the old ones. He knows the praise and heights the kids hold Kendrick to.

Hiphop fun battle or not, young folks would get on YouTube, Twitter, IG, etc making it more than a fun hiphop battle

And u are dumb if u think otherwise. But if game dissed Kendrick for COMPETITION for 10 minutes, Kendrick’s Stans would push the line
+1   

1 month ago '07        #18
 PackerTrelli3 said
So u saying the “it’s hiphop, it’s competition” doesnt go for n*ggas who are cool with each other?

Em had nothing to do with the super bowl. Why diss him? What did Em do to warrant a 10 mintier diss??

1. Nothing
2. Dissed game first
3. Hiphop competition
4. Idk

Choose one. Now u choose 1 or 3…. Why can’t Kendrick be part of that? Didn’t Kendrick say in his control verse he loved them n*ggas but wanted to k*ll them n*ggas??
we dont gotta agree but the way i see it
nobody is dissing their lil bro

jay not dissing bleek
wayne not dissing drake

u dont compete with ya lil bro

Game mad cuz of the super bowl sh*t has nothing 2 do wit kdot
+2   

1 month ago '08        #19
Skilly713 
Props total: 39624 39 K  Slaps total: 2641 2 K
Kendrick never called Black women Ni.ggers why would Game go at him?
+3   

1 month ago '15        #20
GreyHughe 
Props total: 9345 9 K  Slaps total: 627 627
This is a stupid question, Game was the first person to really put Dot on. People forget about That LAX tour back in 08-09, Game literally brought Dot, Nip and Jay Rock on tour with him during those days. Wouldn’t make any sense for him to go at the folks he helped put on.
+4   

1 month ago '18        #21
Infamous1 
Props total: 21979 21 K  Slaps total: 5273 5 K
Game wont diss Snoop either, hes just super bitter about his ex group members/Dre choosing 50 over him
+4   

1 month ago '13        #22
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 162113 162 K  Slaps total: 64565 64 K
Opie hurt hurt

1 month ago '18        #23
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 80976 80 K  Slaps total: 19183 19 K
Cause Em is more of a attention grabber and Game is an attention wh*re

1 month ago '15        #24
 PackerTrelli3 said
n*gga fu*k you
You typing essays and sound dumb as fu*k.
+4   

1 month ago '15        #25
 Skilly713 said
let the n*gga make it mane he a different breed but he cool

n*gga wouldn’t even answer my question and made a whole thread asking another questions..lol rotten a*s n*gga
That n*gga a bi*ch. He made a thread promising money to someone who could explain a lyric to him. Someone in the thread explained it perfectly and that n*gga bi*ched out and welched. He like a female, saying anything for attention.
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Dallas rapper BFG Straap shot & k*lled; shot 15 times in chest & face
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Will Young Americans Want to Work in Semiconductor Manufacturing?
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+175online now  17
Video inside “LA k*lled more Rappers than any other city, I WILL NOT check in”
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+55online now  13
Image(s) inside We are in a food crisis all og our food is fake.
168 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy