Aug 16 - The Kompromat Thread

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
39 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

1 month ago '17        #1
2275 page views
111 comments

Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 238845 238 K  Slaps total: 19792 19 K
Aug 16 - The Kompromat Thread

amp;s=09
;s=09
amp;s=19
;s=19
;s=19
;s=19
;s=19
;s=19
;s=19
+37   

best
worst
111 comments

1 month ago '08        #2
Tredhead 
Props total: 1146 1 K  Slaps total: 113 113
They don’t want None of this gonna be crickets
+25   

1 month ago '20        #3
Abso  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25551 25 K  Slaps total: 3315 3 K
Facts
+10   

1 month ago '17        #4
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44822 44 K  Slaps total: 6218 6 K
Wait till y’all look into how many politicians are under China’s influence

Shoutout to bi*ch McConnell
+37   

1 month ago '17        #5
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23 OP
 Lazy said

@ can tell you how deep his wife's family are in the CCP.
+15   

1 month ago '04        #6
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 44356 44 K  Slaps total: 9582 9 K
I believe all of this. This is actual politics. This is probably why Biden's written a blank check to Ukraine as well. This is why our elected officials have their own interests at the heart of everything they do, over those of the citizens.

Cold war started in '41. Imagine how widespread this has been.

And bet we're doing it to other countries too. CIA been known for this type of fu*kery.
+22   

1 month ago '17        #7
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
I believe all of this. This is actual politics. This is probably why Biden's written a blank check to Ukraine as well. This is why our elected officials have their own interests at the heart of everything they do, over those of the citizens.

Cold war started in '41. Imagine how widespread this has been.

And bet we're doing it to other countries too. CIA been known for this type of fu*kery.
Ukraine isn’t getting a blank check though

The US is essentially buying the country, post war they will control its leadership, and Ukraine will have to pay it back

Also most of the funding sent to Ukraine doesn’t actually reach it

If I remember correctly they only get 20%
+16   

1 month ago '17        #8
 Naga Sadow said
@ can tell you how deep his wife's family are in the CCP.
@ wya

I summon you in attack mode!
+10   

1 month ago '04        #9
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 Lazy said
Ukraine isn’t getting a blank check though

The US is essentially buying the country, post war they will control its leadership, and Ukraine will have to pay it back

Also most of the funding sent to Ukraine doesn’t actually reach it

If I remember correctly they only get 20%
I would suggest that Ukraine is basically a slush fund for international interests.

+6   

1 month ago '17        #10
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 87791 87 K  Slaps total: 7425 7 K
+2   

1 month ago '12        #11
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 212441 212 K  Slaps total: 12308 12 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
I would suggest that Ukraine is basically a slush fund for international interests.

It's not even Biden tho, and I thought Biden would be the aggressive one. Mitch McConnell has been going all on, and I bet it's for his communist father in law. His father in laws in the CCP and controls one of the largest shipping companies on the globe.

When the war first started Biden and Chuck Schumer said 840 million and Mitch said he wasn't approving it unless it was atleast 1.5 billion. The. he pushed for 49 billion total, which is being broken up and they're the payments you see happening(3 billion here, 4 billion there)

But I agree with you it's politics and money. It's amazing the most bipartisan thing to happen for the past like 10 years or so is how eager they are to ship cash to Ukraine. Once this wars over Id be interested in seeing a list of new owners of major a*sets/land/real estate in Ukraine. I bet it'll be politicians, the lobbyist who own them, and so on from America.

Ima history guy, and it all reminds me of when Cornelius Vanderbilt and Franklin Pierce used the issues Costs Rica and Nicaragua had to establish annAmerican from Tennessee(William Parker) as dictator/president Nicaragua(lotta people don't know America tried to over throw Nicaragua in the 1850s and sorta succeeded lol) and it would've worked if Parker didn't get greedy with Vanderbilts steel ships lol.
+16   

1 month ago '21        #12
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35421 35 K  Slaps total: 8768 8 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said

Right.

So wheres the need for kompromat?

Ukraine sells itself.

1 month ago '04        #13
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 Tlatoani said
Right.

So wheres the need for kompromat?

Ukraine sells itself.
The kompromat is malignant throughout Washington

+1   

1 month ago '17        #14
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23 OP
 OldBusiness said
It's not even Biden tho, and I thought Biden would be the aggressive one. Mitch McConnell has been going all on, and I bet it's for his communist father in law. His father in laws in the CCP and controls one of the largest shipping companies on the globe.

When the war first started Biden and Chuck Schumer said 840 million and Mitch said he wasn't approving it unless it was atleast 1.5 billion. The. he pushed for 49 billion total, which is being broken up and they're the payments you see happening(3 billion here, 4 billion there)

But I agree with you it's politics and money. It's amazing the most bipartisan thing to happen for the past like 10 years or so is how eager they are to ship cash to Ukraine. Once this wars over Id be interested in seeing a list of new owners of major a*sets/land/real estate in Ukraine. I bet it'll be politicians, the lobbyist who own them, and so on from America.

Ima history guy, and it all reminds me of when Cornelius Vanderbilt and Franklin Pierce used the issues Costs Rica and Nicaragua had to establish annAmerican from Tennessee(William Parker) as dictator/president Nicaragua(lotta people don't know America tried to over throw Nicaragua in the 1850s and sorta succeeded lol) and it would've worked if Parker didn't get greedy with Vanderbilts steel ships lol.
@ I told you he was the right person to ask.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #15
 Naga Sadow said
@ I told you he was the right person to ask.
His screen name checks out

The last part was news to me as well

Those boys were the Dulles brothers before the Dulles brothers
+1   

1 month ago '07        #16
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 70293 70 K  Slaps total: 9533 9 K
Isn’t maga traitor greens campaign manager a kremlin a*set too
+5   

1 month ago '17        #17
sjuelz 
Props total: 4872 4 K  Slaps total: 881 881
 OldBusiness said

+4   

1 month ago '05        #18
BurninLz 
Props total: 13725 13 K  Slaps total: 1060 1 K
if your "kompromat" only covers one "side" of the political spectrum, you are not a serious person

Both wings belong to the same bird, and if you're only talking about one of them.. you're a damn fool
+10   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '22        #19
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 34132 34 K  Slaps total: 19863 19 K
So ur telling me that the GOP Russia and Zuckerberg are all in cahoots with each other?
+1   

1 month ago '17        #20
 BurninLz said
if your "kompromat" only covers one "side" of the political spectrum, you are not a serious person

Both wings belong to the same bird, and if you're only talking about one of them.. you're a damn fool
Add some names plehboi
+2   

1 month ago '20        #21
Detr0it 
Props total: 7575 7 K  Slaps total: 280 280
 OldBusiness said

This whole post explains your name. Good sh*t, fam.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #22
ItAlY2BkLyN 
 Lazy said
Add some names plehboi
Epstine and anyone who hung out with him
+4   

1 month ago '17        #23
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
Epstine and anyone who hung out with him
Ok

But he was alluding to compromised left wingers

Not rooting for any politician, but to date I haven’t seen anyone name an externally compromised democrat with proof

I think we’re all looking to see names with receipts because none of them can be trusted

1 month ago '16        #24
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 96040 96 K  Slaps total: 10661 10 K
 Lazy said

U should’ve Post that Smiley

1 month ago '22        #25
Brooklyn1998 
Props total: 926 926  Slaps total: 3288 3 K
 Abso said
Facts
What facts

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Hurricane Ian.. Florida Yall prepared?
149 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+57online now  10
Image(s) inside Gaming Setup Thread
134 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  8
Sep 26 - 30-year fixed mortgage rate jumps to 6.8%. Highest reading since 2008..
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  3
Video inside Sep 26 - US will take ‘catastrophic’ action if Vladimir Putin uses nucl..
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy