Aug 16 - ATL. Witness follows, shoots suspect after seeing him stab driver to death

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
18 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 months ago '05        #1
4091 page views
66 comments

bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 16708 16 K  Slaps total: 3910 3 K
Aug 16 - ATL. Witness follows, shoots suspect after seeing him stab driver to death

Witness follows, shoots suspect after seeing him stab driver to death at Atlanta gas station

ATLANTA — A witness followed and shot a suspect who police say stabbed a driver to death outside an Atlanta gas station.

Atlanta police told Channel 2 they responded to a stabbing and shooting call next to each other on Martin Luther King Jr. Drive around 6 a.m. Monday.

When they arrived, they found a man in his 30s stabbed multiple times at the Texaco gas station. He later died at Grady Memorial Hospital. Police also found a man shot down the street near the Seven Court Apartments.

According to police, a driver stopped at the gas station and came back to his SUV to find a man inside it. Police said the man stabbed the driver multiple times and took off.

A witness to the stabbing decided to follow the man down the street. Police said the two got into a confrontation and the stabbing suspect lunged at the witness with a knife. Police said the witness fired his gun at the suspect and shot him at least once.

The witness is downtown being interviewed. The suspect is at Grady Memorial Hospital for evaluation.

Channel 2′s Kristen Holloway was and apartment complex near where the shooting happened. She talked to a witness who saw it all unfold as she was getting her grandchildren ready for school.

“When I came out the door, I saw a guy laying in the street shot in the leg,” Michelle Upshaw said. She said this was not the first shooting outside of her apartment. Just two weeks ago, bullets came flying through her bedroom window.

“It was, ‘Boom! Boom! Boom!’ I rolled out the bed on the floor,” Upshaw said. “If I had bene up taking my medicine at the time like I usually do, I’d be dead right now. I’m so tired of this. It don’t make no sense. They need to put these guns down.”

Police they are interviewing the witness to determine if he will face any charges.

“We just have to hear his story. Just from the accounts we’re hearing, right now preliminary, it may look like he was doing the right thing,” Deputy Chief Charles Hampton. Jr. said. “Obviously we don’t encourage anyone to get that involved, but if the circumstances is that an individual is coming toward him with a weapon, he does have a right to defend himself.”

visit this link https://www.wsbtv.com/new .. MC4MWGEJJHGNI/
+19   

best
worst
66 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 67083 67 K  Slaps total: 4728 4 K
Damn sh*t getting spooky in these streets
+33   

2 months ago '04        #3
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 33814 33 K  Slaps total: 5783 5 K
atlien style on yo a*s... hot summer just the way they like
+8   

2 months ago '11        #4
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 70120 70 K  Slaps total: 49065 49 K
And that person going to jail for murder the law is the law

2 months ago '13        #5
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 55993 55 K  Slaps total: 11653 11 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Damn sh*t getting spooky in these streets
Getting spooky? My man, this is just a Monday on any Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd in America. sh*t has BEEN this way.
+43   

2 months ago '18        #6
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 65582 65 K  Slaps total: 25239 25 K
n*gga probably was like yeah ima hold this n*gga until the police arrives and catch him… got up to him and dude wasn’t going… tried to k*ll him and shot him thinking it’s self defense
+13   

2 months ago '19        #7
Bxswaggerjacker 
Props total: 2037 2 K  Slaps total: 314 314
When I see crazy sh*t I just mind my own business and keep it moving
+21   

2 months ago '17        #8
Acebit 
Props total: 8785 8 K  Slaps total: 1846 1 K
Dude wanted a free k*ll
+24   

2 months ago '09        #9
slayer2020 
Props total: 8632 8 K  Slaps total: 2453 2 K
Shot dude in leg. Do any of you read?
+48   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #10
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 39021 39 K  Slaps total: 21876 21 K

2 months ago '18        #11
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41728 41 K  Slaps total: 3070 3 K
sh*t is spooky as a mutha

Cats down south are a different breed

2 months ago '17        #12
LeG.O.A.T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 71791 71 K  Slaps total: 44876 44 K
In before that weirdo zonecp3 come in here with his play by play....... followed by street advice from the comfort of his keyboard.

+34   

2 months ago '15        #13
Black Larry 
Props total: 22494 22 K  Slaps total: 1901 1 K
I wonder if the if the shooter knew the victim or if he just wanted to be a good Samaritan.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #14
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42315 42 K  Slaps total: 6206 6 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Getting spooky? My man, this is just a Monday on any Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd in America. sh*t has BEEN this way.
Thank you..... when dude made that silly statement all I could do was laugh.... this type of sh*t happens in any hood USA on a regular basis.......
+5   

2 months ago '04        #15
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42315 42 K  Slaps total: 6206 6 K
 Capodecina said
sh*t is spooky as a mutha

Cats down south are a different breed

This type of sh*t happens every where unfortunately....not just in Atlanta. Nothing special nor made to glorify....smh.
+9   

2 months ago '15        #16
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9162 9 K  Slaps total: 2598 2 K
 bobbysteels18 said
Witness follows, shoots suspect after seeing him stab driver to death at Atlanta gas station

ATLANTA — A witness followed and shot a suspect who police say stabbed a driver to death outside an Atlanta gas station.

Atlanta police told Channel 2 they responded to a stabbing and shooting call next to each other on Martin Luther King Jr. Drive around 6 a.m. Monday.

When they arrived, they found a man in his 30s stabbed multiple times at the Texaco gas station. He later died at Grady Memorial Hospital. Police also found a man shot down the street near the Seven Court Apartments.

According to police, a driver stopped at the gas station and came back to his SUV to find a man inside it. Police said the man stabbed the driver multiple times and took off.

A witness to the stabbing decided to follow the man down the street. Police said the two got into a confrontation and the stabbing suspect lunged at the witness with a knife. Police said the witness fired his gun at the suspect and shot him at least once.

The witness is downtown being interviewed. The suspect is at Grady Memorial Hospital for evaluation.

Channel 2′s Kristen Holloway was and apartment complex near where the shooting happened. She talked to a witness who saw it all unfold as she was getting her grandchildren ready for school.

“When I came out the door, I saw a guy laying in the street shot in the leg,” Michelle Upshaw said. She said this was not the first shooting outside of her apartment. Just two weeks ago, bullets came flying through her bedroom window.

“It was, ‘Boom! Boom! Boom!’ I rolled out the bed on the floor,” Upshaw said. “If I had bene up taking my medicine at the time like I usually do, I’d be dead right now. I’m so tired of this. It don’t make no sense. They need to put these guns down.”

Police they are interviewing the witness to determine if he will face any charges.

“We just have to hear his story. Just from the accounts we’re hearing, right now preliminary, it may look like he was doing the right thing,” Deputy Chief Charles Hampton. Jr. said. “Obviously we don’t encourage anyone to get that involved, but if the circumstances is that an individual is coming toward him with a weapon, he does have a right to defend himself.”

Atlanta gtting the worst of every hood a*s city it’s n*ggaville,USA im good on all y’all I’m headed to Utah
+5   

2 months ago '17        #17
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 25977 25 K  Slaps total: 8596 8 K
 slayer2020 said
I was like what these n*ggas talking bout

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '05        #18
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22201 22 K  Slaps total: 5905 5 K
every cities MLK street has the wildest sh*t happen on it lol mlk rollin in his grave fr
+12   

2 months ago '20        #19
hasdrubal 
Props total: 7954 7 K  Slaps total: 1981 1 K
RIP to the victim

Bra comes out the gas station and gets stabbed up by a dude who was randomly sitting in his car

protect yourselves brothers and sisters
+8   

2 months ago '04        #20
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x96
Props total: 193712 193 K  Slaps total: 23974 23 K
It was, ‘Boom! Boom! Boom!’ I rolled out the bed on the floor,” Upshaw said.

+5   

2 months ago '17        #21
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 136906 136 K  Slaps total: 5480 5 K
 slayer2020 said
None of em did
+6   

2 months ago '04        #22
zone3cp 
Props total: 192787 192 K  Slaps total: 19498 19 K
Gas stations at night out here is a nono unless it’s a QT or Racetrac.
+7   

2 months ago '05        #23
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 23693 23 K  Slaps total: 7772 7 K
 slayer2020 said
hell naw.
these mfs just want to be the first to comment. weirdo sh*t.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #24
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 23693 23 K  Slaps total: 7772 7 K
 zone3cp said
Gas stations at night out here is a nono unless it’s a QT or Racetrac.
have you noticed the qt and race track gas prices are a lil higher than the ones ducked off in the cut? seen one selling gas for 3.29 while qt & RT selling for 3:69/3.59...im on the west side of 75.

2 months ago '04        #25
zone3cp 
Props total: 192787 192 K  Slaps total: 19498 19 K
 Sizzler01 said
have you noticed the qt and race track gas prices are a lil higher than the ones ducked off in the cut? seen one selling gas for 3.29 while qt & RT selling for 3:69/3.59...im on the west side of 75.
Typically them be ones that ‘s cheaper if u paying with cash.

I still fu*k with QT or Racetrac safety purposes. They get sketchy too tho
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  26
Women on Twitter tell Stories about how Men fumbled the 😾
308 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  20
Video inside '22 Elantra N Owner Gets Pulled Over, Told It Will Cost $7K To Remove S..
94 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+32online now  19
Image(s) inside Got Some Head, Ate Some Bread, Got In Bed, Lucky He Ain’t Dead
99 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
These Gotham Knights previews are pretty damn rough..
85 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy