when puff sent making the band members on that cheesecake doja mission

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '10        #1
2429 page views
92 comments

trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
Props total: 145529 145 K  Slaps total: 15427 15 K
when puff sent making the band members on that cheesecake doja mission

;t=hIIGJvd7OdRITZk3NG9SRg
+15   

best
worst
92 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42315 42 K  Slaps total: 6206 6 K
He played them cats straight through down to the sh*tty contracts....
+41   

2 months ago '10        #3
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62 OP
i get why they did it but i'd be thinking once you show him you're willing to do sucker sh*t he just gonna make you do more sucker sh*t. you gotta let it be known you there to make music tell fonzworth to get that cake
+26   

2 months ago '05        #4
Quddus 
Props total: 14656 14 K  Slaps total: 3027 3 K
 trill jackson said

These cats ain't have no money no nothing. He helped the one dude not go to jail by writing a letter to the judge.

These people had a chance and was not living up to it. Looking at them cats he gave them a last chance with that request. Some people don't get that.

But as you can see none of them made it.
+22   

2 months ago '15        #5
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 89850 89 K  Slaps total: 5011 5 K
Son. Til this day it’s hilarious. You know how crazy that is?
Puff a fu*king a**hole.
+18   

2 months ago '15        #6
kevS2 
Props total: 3208 3 K  Slaps total: 254 254
yeah this sh*t is still hilarious to think about
+2   

2 months ago '22        #7
Dick2Gutta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8925 8 K  Slaps total: 679 679
Secretly, this only proved how much of a fu*kboy & a sucka Sean is. I don't care if it was a CEO who i rocked with...if they did this weak sh*t, i would think the same way.

When i was younger, i laughed at this but being older now...i don't find this sh*t funny. They just as weak to not stand up to him...that mean they'll do anything for a come up or success(never trust these types). fu*k all that "sometimes you have to hustle & go the extra mile" sh*t...if you have a certain foundation, you don't let nobody try or play with you.
+22   

2 months ago '05        #8
TKO420 
Props total: 6133 6 K  Slaps total: 382 382

+23   

2 months ago '17        #9
Props total: 29853 29 K  Slaps total: 8129 8 K
 trill jackson said
i get why they did it but i'd be thinking once you show him you're willing to do sucker sh*t he just gonna make you do more sucker sh*t. you gotta let it be known you there to make music tell fonzworth to get that cake
The man with the money makes the rules

2 months ago '16        #10
Stryder 
Props total: 2908 2 K  Slaps total: 634 634
 Quddus said
These cats ain't have no money no nothing. He helped the one dude not go to jail by writing a letter to the judge.

These people had a chance and was not living up to it. Looking at them cats he gave them a last chance with that request. Some people don't get that.

But as you can see none of them made it.
So if Puff tried to push up on them and told them they had to join the "Hollywood Music Industry Gay s*x group" that so many of you believe exist you're saying they should've done it
+3   

2 months ago '05        #11
youngvito18 
Props total: 31909 31 K  Slaps total: 5589 5 K
Easy to send poor black kids on doja missions when they font have sh*t to back to

People forget puffy was signing dudes for like 20k and a sandwich, and now he talking about ownership, but hasnt giving anyone their ownership back without force
+14   

2 months ago '11        #12
ProppaProp 
Props total: 791 791  Slaps total: 235 235
Puff went to far with this one. Smh. It was good tv though
+3   

2 months ago '22        #13
Kingtrips2 
Props total: 2114 2 K  Slaps total: 327 327
Classic tv…

Not mad at this..show me how hungry you are djs and some rappers use to do people worse

I know they were brick that bk bridge no joke lol
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '14        #14
Spot Rusherz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 104284 104 K  Slaps total: 12908 12 K
Diddy is hilarious.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #15
Brother Bone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5624 5 K  Slaps total: 204 204

When “Reality” TV was at its best
+8   

2 months ago '05        #16
Quddus 
Props total: 14656 14 K  Slaps total: 3027 3 K
 Stryder said
So if Puff tried to push up on them and told them they had to join the "Hollywood Music Industry Gay s*x group" that so many of you believe exist you're saying they should've done it
Of course not that goes against someones morals. Seeing how they had a great opportunity on their hands and was not even taking it seriously. I am shocked that Puff was able to turn them into this.

+6   

2 months ago '21        #17
99LB 
Props total: 1040 1 K  Slaps total: 182 182
That cheesecake is easily the worst I ever had. Was disappointed like a mufu*ka when me n my girl went to NYC and stood in that long a*s line for that bullsh*t.

Glad the $2 slices ain't disappoint tho. Some of the best pizza I ever had
+2   

2 months ago '10        #18
told them dojas to be fly about it

+2   

2 months ago '18        #19
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 81202 81 K  Slaps total: 19233 19 K
 trill jackson said
To be fair Puff did the same type of sh*t to get on with Uptown..but the difference is he did it willingly...he literally started at the bottom..he was just more talented and smarter then Da Band members...and they did have sh*t sweet...but you dont think that when you got cameras shoved in your face 24/7 and the world is judging you for everything they think they see you do...
+7   

2 months ago '10        #20
 Proffesor X said
To be fair Puff did the same type of sh*t to get on with Uptown..but the difference is he did it willingly...he literally started at the bottom..he was just more talented and smarter then Da Band members...and they did have sh*t sweet...but you dont think that when you got cameras shoved in your face 24/7 and the world is judging you for everything they think they see you do...
yeah like i said i get why they did it but once you demonstrate desperation and a willingness to go further and humiliate yourself n*ggas is gonna test your limits. puff seem like the type to have them give him hand jobs and i'm being serious
+1   

2 months ago '18        #21
 trill jackson said
yeah like i said i get why they did it but once you demonstrate desperation and a willingness to go further and humiliate yourself n*ggas is gonna test your limits. puff seem like the type to have them give him hand jobs and i'm being serious
Its not about humuliation though, its about seeing how much a person wants the same thing you want. Are they willing to put just as much time and dedication into it as you did..........its different if he didn't endure the same, but not only did he endure he willingling put himself out there to do so because he wanted to win that badly.

You see the polished sh*t after decades of hard work and dedication and you get offended, but when he was down at the bottom scraping sh*t.......you don't appreciate that part of it..........you just hate to see him at where he is now ........I can respect a man who at least knows the value of hard work cause he once worked hard to get to where he is............then some spoiled child who thinks that everything should be given to them because they are too fragile to be embarrassed by humbling their outlook and expectations
+9   

2 months ago '14        #22
iDisrespectHoez 
Props total: 14257 14 K  Slaps total: 760 760
Imagine what that n*gga Diddy made them n*ggas do off screen.
+9   

2 months ago '10        #23
 Proffesor X said
Its not about humuliation though, its about seeing how much a person wants the same thing you want. Are they willing to put just as much time and dedication into it as you did..........its different if he didn't endure the same, but not only did he endure he willingling put himself out there to do so because he wanted to win that badly.

You see the polished sh*t after decades of hard work and dedication and you get offended, but when he was down at the bottom scraping sh*t.......you don't appreciate that part of it..........you just hate to see him at where he is now ........I can respect a man who at least knows the value of hard work cause he once worked hard to get to where he is............then some spoiled child who thinks that everything should be given to them because they are too fragile to be embarrassed by humbling their outlook and expectations
i understand your point believe me i do......but i'm not getting that cheesecake

+3   

2 months ago '18        #24
 trill jackson said
i understand your point believe me i do......but i'm not getting that cheesecake

You won't , but I bet you not go let any young buck come at you about something you've done and succeeded in and think they just go come and eat off your plate with absolutely no time or work put in............garuntee you go run them through some hoops.........why..........because it didn't come easy to you.........so while you don't mind them eating.......them having a so so....entitled attitude about it will defintely push you to make them a bit more appreciative of YOUR time and effort...........but I am older now........as a younger man......I'm not walking for sh*t........but now ........sh*t I would have no problem telling a young cat to get it out the mud like I did..............but I wouldn't have dipped on the way back...that sh*t was foul...........he if had just waited till they came back and then nailed the lesson home it probably would have made more of an impact on the lesson imo
+1   

2 months ago '18        #25
Ruga's Rib Shack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 28014 28 K  Slaps total: 5114 5 K
 Proffesor X said
You won't , but I bet you not go let any young buck come at you about something you've done and succeeded in and think they just go come and eat off your plate with absolutely no time or work put in............garuntee you go run them through some hoops.........why..........because it didn't come easy to you.........so while you don't mind them eating.......them having a so so....entitled attitude about it will defintely push you to make them a bit more appreciative of YOUR time and effort...........but I am older now........as a younger man......I'm not walking for sh*t........but now ........sh*t I would have no problem telling a young cat to get it out the mud like I did..............but I wouldn't have dipped on the way back...that sh*t was foul...........he if had just waited till they came back and then nailed the lesson home it probably would have made more of an impact on the lesson imo
Nah apparently Diddy specifically said no cabs and subways

That sh*t is mad demeaning lmao

You telling me I gotta get your coffee AND I gotta specifically walk because you "said so"?

How is this fruitcup telling me what method of transportation I can use

Last edited by Ruga's Rib Shack; 08-15-2022 at 10:47 AM..
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  32
Women on Twitter tell Stories about how Men fumbled the 😾
304 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  25
Image(s) inside Got Some Head, Ate Some Bread, Got In Bed, Lucky He Aint Dead
95 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Video inside '22 Elantra N Owner Gets Pulled Over, Told It Will Cost $7K To Remove S..
91 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+28online now  12
rich boy arrested for f*ghting with his parents
187 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy