Aug 14 - Fox News Host STUNS Dan Bongino, fox news starting to implode

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
42 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '22        #1
3412 page views
80 comments

cloudsmoke09 
Props total: 4000 4 K  Slaps total: 110 110
Aug 14 - Fox News Host STUNS Dan Bongino, fox news starting to implode

Fox News co-host Jessica Tarlov held fascist co-host Dan Bongino's feet to the fire after telling him that Trump's bogus talking points have completely backfired. When Bongino was confronted with the truth, Bongino lashed out. Meidas Contributor Tennessee Brando reacts.
+27   

best
worst
80 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 103860 103 K  Slaps total: 13235 13 K
Ms. Tarlov if ya nasty
+10   

1 month ago '20        #3
KOLA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 4433 4 K  Slaps total: 2148 2 K
Its very frightening to know Dan "Half Black" Bogino was a secret service agent
+28   

1 month ago '11        #4
shellz386  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25474 25 K  Slaps total: 3335 3 K
 KOLA said
Half black

+18   

1 month ago '04        #5
shady4180 
Props total: 2406 2 K  Slaps total: 3721 3 K
Imagine caping for Jessica Tarlov....
lgbqtBX never fails with the stupidity.

1 month ago '20        #6
 shady4180 said
Imagine caping for Jessica Tarlov....
lgbqtBX never fails with the stupidity.
Name one lie she told
+10   

1 month ago '04        #7
shady4180 
 KOLA said
Name one lie she told
There were plenty....and if you paid attention over the years....the amount of lies are infinite.

The woman is a loser.

Bongino was ONE OF THE FIRST to breakdown the Russia hoax lies that your girl believes and probably still believes.

I've seen in my lifetime, Dems trying to over turn elections multiple times....but when Trump asks for clarification and further investigation, he's the boogie man who is trying to overturn a "democratic" process.

My previous point stands...lgbtqBX is the epitome of the bottom of the barrel.

1 month ago '20        #8
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71200 71 K  Slaps total: 13078 13 K
Fawx news needs to fail
+7   

1 month ago '20        #9
 shady4180 said
There were plenty....and if you paid attention over the years....the amount of lies are infinite.

The woman is a loser.

Bongino was ONE OF THE FIRST to breakdown the Russia hoax lies that your girl believes and probably still believes.

I've seen in my lifetime, Dems trying to over turn elections multiple times....but when Trump asks for clarification and further investigation, he's the boogie man who is trying to overturn a "democratic" process.

Is it constitutional for a sitting president to ask a sitting vice president to decertify an election without any proof that there was voter fraud?
+21   

1 month ago '04        #10
shady4180 
 KOLA said
Is it constitutional for a sitting president to ask a sitting vice president to decertify an election without any proof that there was voter fraud?
Yes the constitution allows the VP to send it back to the states and there is/was plenty of proof. Just because your MSM new source doesn't cover it, doesn't mean there is none.

Move along peon.

1 month ago '20        #11
 shady4180 said

The woman is a loser.

I asked for 1 lie, not 3 paragraphs of not 1 lie
+22   

1 month ago '04        #12
shady4180 
lgtqBX how many do you still believe.

1 month ago '04        #13
shady4180 
 KOLA said
I asked for 1 lie, not 3 paragraphs of not 1 lie
Her entire persona is a lie. She's been lying to you for years....yet you take her word for things?

Go back and look into her Russia collusion bullsh*t over the years.

Tarlov is one of the worst.

1 month ago '20        #14
 shady4180 said
Yes the constitution allows the VP to send it back to the states and there is/was plenty of proof. Just because your MSM new source doesn't cover it, doesn't mean there is none.

Move along peon.
Who decides "proof," the MSM or federal judges? Cause all the judges agreed there was absolutely no proof.
What's your source of proof?
+22   

1 month ago '20        #15
 shady4180 said
Her entire persona is a lie. She's been lying to you for years....yet you take her word for things?

Go back and look into her Russia collusion bullsh*t over the years.

Tarlov is one of the worst.
Look at the clip posted above and tell me one lie she told.
+16   

1 month ago '04        #16
shady4180 
 KOLA said
Who decides "proof," the MSM or federal judges? Cause all the judges agreed there was absolutely no proof.
What's your source of proof?
Wisconsin, Arizona, Pennsylvania. Go do some research, I'm not your educator.

I've already spent enough time with the bottom of the barrel types of society here.

1 month ago '04        #17
shady4180 
 shady4180 said

I've already spent enough time with the bottom of the barrel types of society here.
"Merrick Garland is certainly not a loser"

There you go....

1 month ago '04        #18
shady4180 
 KOLA said
Look at the clip posted above and tell me one lie she told.
"Merrick Garland is certainly not a loser"

There you go....

1 month ago '20        #19
 Xiox said
Fawx news needs to fail
They've already fallen and failed. Everyone reputable left: Megyn Kelly, Chris Wallace, Shepard Smith, Greta Van Sus, Gretchen Carlson, Andrea Tantaros
+9   

1 month ago '16        #20
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 46321 46 K  Slaps total: 9576 9 K
Trump bootlickers reading this thread sick

I see you goofy n*gga
+20   

1 month ago '20        #21
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71200 71 K  Slaps total: 13078 13 K
 KOLA said
Money is a great motivator to do bad or be a scumbag
+5   

1 month ago '20        #22
 shady4180 said

I did the research

Joint Statement from Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council and Sector Coordinating Council Executive Committees
Adjusted Logo.png
Joint Statement from Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council and Sector Coordinating Council Executive Committees

For Immediate Release
November 12, 2020

WASHINGTON, DC – The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee – Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) a*sistant Director Bob Kolasky, U.S. Election a*sistance Commission Chair Benjamin Hovland, National a*sociation of Secretaries of State (NASS) President Maggie Toulouse Oliver, National a*sociation of State Election Directors (NASED) President Lori Augino, and Escambia County (Florida) Supervisor of Elections David Stafford – and the members of the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC) – Chair Brian Hancock (Unisyn Voting Solutions), Vice Chair Sam Derheimer (Hart InterCivic), Maria Bianchi (Democracy Works), Ericka Haas (Electronic Registration Information Center), and Chris Wlaschin (Election Systems & Software) – released the following statement:

"The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

Other security measures like pre-election testing, state certification of voting equipment, and the U.S. Election a*sistance Commission’s (EAC) certification of voting equipment help to build additional confidence in the voting systems used in 2020.

While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can a*sure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too. When you have questions, turn to elections officials as trusted voices as they administer elections.”

###

NASED Media Contact:
Amy Cohen, Executive Director
| 240-801-6029 |

ABOUT NASED
NASED is a nonpartisan professional a*sociation for state election directors in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the five US territories. In each of their states, election directors are responsible for implementing election laws and policies, maintaining the voter registration databases, working with local election officials to ensure a successful voting experience for all voters, and more. NASED facilitates the distribution of election administration best practices and information across the states and territories.

Last edited by KOLA; 08-15-2022 at 01:49 PM..
+16   

1 month ago '18        #23
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 43991 43 K  Slaps total: 5631 5 K
 shady4180 said

The woman is a loser.

Try again:

pick just three lies she told, since there were so many?
+13   

1 month ago '20        #24
 Xiox said
Money is a great motivator to do bad or be a scumbag
Dan believes what he says. He'll get dismissed soon. He doesn't know where that red line is.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #25
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 118566 118 K  Slaps total: 25358 25 K
 shady4180 said

The woman is a loser.

Numerous people have been indicted and convicted of various crimes related to russian collusion lol it definitely wasn't a hoax. Just because they couldn't prove Trump knew about it doesn't mean the campaign as an institution wasn't proved to be colluding with foreign agents.

Besides Bush v. Gore, what other examples to you have of democrats trying to overturn elections?

btw Bush V. Gore could more accurately be characterized as a republican "turning" an election since it was Bush who intervened to stop the process of the recount, so Bush V. Gore doesn't even really count.
+14   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+57online now  16
Image(s) inside Gaming Setup Thread
134 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Hurricane Ian.. Florida Yall prepared?
151 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Sep 26 - 30-year fixed mortgage rate jumps to 6.8%. Highest reading since 2008..
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Sep 26 - US will take ‘catastrophic’ action if Vladimir Putin uses nucl..
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy