Alot of vehicles plowing into people/buildings lately...

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+38  61
85 replies  @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '17        #1
751 page views
20 comments

Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 65612 65 K  Slaps total: 27915 27 K
Alot of vehicles plowing into people/buildings lately...

I like to watch patterns of various things going on, and I can't help but notice all these car-I don't want to call them accidents because that's not really what they are, but various drivers just plowing through people and buildings lately full speed. Not even on some intentionally trying to hit people ( I guess), but it's almost as if these people are possessed, or 'controlled' to do this. You got the black woman Nicole Linton, you got the Anne Heche situation, you got this other incidence I just found while searching for another incident that just happened in Pennsylvania where a guy k*lled 1 person and k*lled 17 more by plowing through a fundraiser of people for the families of 10 people k*lled in a house fire. The man got away, and then he murdered a lady a few minutes later with a hammer. I mean, wtf is going on? I have my ideas, and some of you will know what I think, but sh*t is getting crazy. People are literally losing their fu*king minds, and it's apparent.

Driver plows into small-town community fundraiser in Pennsylvania, k*lling one person and injuring 17 more - before 'fleeing and murdering a second person with a hammer just minutes later'

Two people are dead and at least 17 were injured in Pennsylvania after police say a man fatally plowed his car into a fundraiser event for the families of 10 people who died in a recent house fire, and then fled the scene and murdered a woman with a hammer.

One death and all of the injuries occurred in the crash at the fundraiser in Berwick, before the driver fled the scene and beat a woman to death in nearby Nescopeck, according to police.

The crash occurred at around 6:15pm on Saturday outside a restaurant called Intoxicology Department, which was hosting a day-long event to raise money for the families of those k*lled in a fire earlier this month.

visit this link https://www.dailymail.co. .. ouse-fire.html

Last edited by Obadiah1Verse18; 08-14-2022 at 04:52 PM..

best
worst
20 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28 OP
I definitely think this counts with the guy drove his car into the Capitol building barricade, it catches fire, he gets out, busts off some shots, and k*lls himself after the police approach him. Remember, these are just the incidents that's really in the news, but this has kind of being going on awhile at this point.

Man fatally shoots self after crashing car into barricade near US Capitol Building
Washington (CNN)A man shot and k*lled himself after driving into a vehicle barricade near the US Capitol Building early Sunday morning, US Capitol Police said.

The incident happened shortly after 4 a.m. ET, when the man drove his car into a barricade at East Capitol Street and Second Street. He then exited his car, which became "engulfed in flames," and fired several shots into the air, Capitol Police said in a statement.
He then fatally shot himself when authorities approached him. There were no additional injuries.
USCP later Sunday identified the individual as a 29-year-old man from Delaware. CNN is not naming the man at this time.

Last edited by Obadiah1Verse18; 08-14-2022 at 04:45 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '20        #3
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 45353 45 K  Slaps total: 3411 3 K
Were the cars vaccinated?
+1   

1 month ago '17        #4
 POWER RAPS said
Were the cars vaccinated?
Were the drivers? Are you?

1 month ago '20        #5
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Were the drivers? Are you?
You know it’s possible to be unvaccinated and not say retarded things?

1 month ago '17        #6
 POWER RAPS said
You know it’s possible to be unvaccinated and not say retarded things?
But is possible to be intelligent and have taken the jab? I’d say no.

1 month ago '20        #7
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
+1   

1 month ago '17        #8
Its 
Props total: 44340 44 K  Slaps total: 3256 3 K
Were they driving tesla's?

1 month ago '22        #9
Dick2Gutta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8555 8 K  Slaps total: 668 668
Yea i believe cars being weaponized will become more prevalent...this behavior has been going on but with information being more accessible & people being such followers & easily manipulated, this will happen more & more from the ignorant & racists

1 month ago '17        #10
Real Talk 10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 66377 66 K  Slaps total: 21599 21 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
I like to watch patterns of various things going on, and I can't help but notice all these car-I don't want to call them accidents because that's not really what they are, but various drivers just plowing through people and buildings lately full speed. Not even on some intentionally trying to hit people ( I guess), but it's almost as if these people are possessed, or 'controlled' to do this. You got the black woman Nicole Linton, you got the Anne Heche situation, you got this other incidence I just found while searching for another incident that just happened in Pennsylvania where a guy k*lled 1 person and k*lled 17 more by plowing through a fundraiser of people for the families of 10 people k*lled in a house fire. The man got away, and then he murdered a lady a few minutes later with a hammer. I mean, wtf is going on? I have my ideas, and some of you will know what I think, but sh*t is getting crazy. People are literally losing their fu*king minds, and it's apparent.

Driver plows into small-town community fundraiser in Pennsylvania, k*lling one person and injuring 17 more - before 'fleeing and murdering a second person with a hammer just minutes later'

Two people are dead and at least 17 were injured in Pennsylvania after police say a man fatally plowed his car into a fundraiser event for the families of 10 people who died in a recent house fire, and then fled the scene and murdered a woman with a hammer.

One death and all of the injuries occurred in the crash at the fundraiser in Berwick, before the driver fled the scene and beat a woman to death in nearby Nescopeck, according to police.

The crash occurred at around 6:15pm on Saturday outside a restaurant called Intoxicology Department, which was hosting a day-long event to raise money for the families of those k*lled in a fire earlier this month.

Side effects of the you kno what...

1 month ago '06        #11
jccd5. 
Props total: 7352 7 K  Slaps total: 738 738
What causes someone to do this?

Spooky

1 month ago '19        #12
Jp07 
Props total: 2793 2 K  Slaps total: 549 549
 jccd5. said
What causes someone to do this?

Spooky
Copy cats. Someone only has to do it one time then it's a thing people do. I dunno why this seems like a crazy thing to him in a country where people shoot each other at an alarming rate every day. There's alot of mentally ill people and it's gotten worse from the pandemic and the lock downs
+2   

1 month ago '22        #13
Incel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3156 3 K  Slaps total: 893 893
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Body caught!

1 month ago '18        #14
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 52911 52 K  Slaps total: 4102 4 K

1 month ago '15        #15
Hellmatic 
Props total: 63528 63 K  Slaps total: 5790 5 K
A lot of plowing going on. Lex Steele would be proud

1 month ago '15        #16
Hellmatic 
Props total: 63528 63 K  Slaps total: 5790 5 K
 Its said
Were they driving tesla's?
They were vaccinated and driving tesla while listening to Drake new album. All bad. Recipe for disaster
+2   

1 month ago '19        #17
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 97891 97 K  Slaps total: 11162 11 K
Happened the other night.

Last edited by aaf192020; 08-15-2022 at 04:27 AM..

1 month ago '21        #18
AK9INE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5115 5 K  Slaps total: 1675 1 K
 d*ck2Gutta said
Yea i believe cars being weaponized will become more prevalent...this behavior has been going on but with information being more accessible & people being such followers & easily manipulated, this will happen more & more from the ignorant & racists

This calls for more car-control laws to stop car-violence.

especially in car-free zones.

1 month ago '16        #19
MOF410 
Props total: 2041 2 K  Slaps total: 364 364
Rampant antidepressant and anti-anxiety use, 2 years of forced social isolation and being taught to fear thy neighbor, a lifetime of being told global warming is gonna burn us all, and the collapse of normal relations (both romantic and platonic) due to social media....

Man, I wonder why people are so hopeless?
+1   

1 month ago '15        #20
BalmainReyes 
Props total: 2375 2 K  Slaps total: 284 284
Drunk drivers. I follow a psychic on IG who says it is the work of SEHKMET as of late. Be careful drinking

1 month ago '13        #21
Vercetti 
Props total: 15793 15 K  Slaps total: 1116 1 K
 MOF410 said
Rampant antidepressant and anti-anxiety use, 2 years of forced social isolation and being taught to fear thy neighbor, a lifetime of being told global warming is gonna burn us all, and the collapse of normal relations (both romantic and platonic) due to social media....

Man, I wonder why people are so hopeless?
Pretty much this.

Mental illness is running rampant, exacerbated by all those things mentioned
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+131online now  86
Malika Andrew’s throwing new Boston Celtics Coach Under the bus
207 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  55
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar Rolls Out 'Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers' Merch
34 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+75online now  52
Image(s) inside Cardi B tells female rapper Akbar V to dig her dead mother up
237 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  33
'OFFSET all I gotta do is make a phone call & 4PF WILL HAVE U sh-tTING ON YA S..
146 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy